[LAM] Lali, the Vampire

edited February 2015 in LA Monsters

Eulalia Teresa García Ramírez de Arroyo ("Lali")

• * Hot: 1
  • * Cold: 2
  • Volatile: -1
  • Dark: -1

Sex Move

When you deny someone sexually, gain a String on them. When you have sex with someone, lose all Strings on that person.

Darkest Self

Everyone is your pawn, your plaything. You hurt them and make them vulnerable, for sport, like a cat does with a mouse. You feed to the point of death whenever you’re
alone with someone, though you take your time. You escape your Darkest Self when you’re put in your rightful place, by someone more powerful than you.

Look

Intense, hungry eyes. Lali is often overdressed, but tends toward the classically stylish rather than following the fads of fashion.

Origin

Lali is a young scion of an ancient line. Turned two years ago, at the age of 15, and removed from her childhood home in Barcelona to study the traditions of her line with her "Aunt and Uncle" here in California. Accustomed to wealth and privilege, and already used to being deferred to after a childhood in a home with servants and a powerful father.

Lali is a distant descendant of the Vampire that turned her.

Moves

Invited

You cannot enter a home without being invited. Whenever someone invites you, take a String on them.

The Feeding

You feed on hot blood. If this is the first time they’ve ever been fed upon, you both mark experience. When you feed, choose two:

• you heal 1 harm previously suffered,
  • you carry 1 forward,
  • they don’t die.

Comments

• edited February 2015

Strings

You’re beautiful. Gain a String on everyone.

Someone once saved your unlife. They gain 2 Strings on you.

1-string on Amandine, because I'm beautiful.
    2-strings on Humberto. The second is because I know his Spanish is awful.
    1-string on Eventide.

Amandine starts with 2 Strings on me.
  • edited March 2015

Advancement

XP: ☑ ☑ ☐ ☐ ☐

☐ Take another Vampire move.
    ☐ Take another Vampire move.
    ☐ Take a move from another Skin.
    ☐ Take a move from another Skin.
    ☑ You belong to a Vampire Coterie.
    ☐ Add 1 to Hot (max 3).
    ☐ Add 1 to Cold (max 3).
    ☐ Add 1 to Volatile (max 3).
    ☐ Add 1 to Dark (max 3).

• So Lali...
    Sounds like you left quite the life to come live here in California and learn about your "lineage". Tell me about your home, and "family", back in Barcelona. What amenities did you have back home that you wish you still had here? Does your new "home" even compare?

On the subject of you being a vampire of the old lineage, you were chosen to lead this life — but did you choose the life yourself? Have you fed yet? If so, did that person survive?
  • Home is still home, and my parents outside of Barcelona are the parents that gave birth to me, raised me. People call the house where I live now a "mansion," but it is nothing like our estate. There are no horses to ride, no cool groves of olive and orange and almond trees. There is no village that has served the family for centuries. There are only four servants. Those four are very compliant, though.

I fed within hours of being made. Hector, his name was. One of the boys that tended the groves. My maker and ancestor Luis Maria Garza de Aragon, conquistador, merchant prince, and the first of my line, was there to prevent me from killing Hector. The first time. When Hector came back to his senyoreta terrible i bella, he was not so fortunate. I have fed often enough since then, but thus far Hector has been the only death.