[NULL] Giri Reconstruction

Because Adam is an idiot. Please post your Giri, and all relevant discussion here.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    I hold Giri on Havana for "see or know of a truth about someone because you have no neurochip and keep it secret."

Menomosyne saved Rostam from trumped up Giri debt involving video/holo in the veil because he has no neurochip. She has 1 Giri on Rostam.

I'm not sure where I have the "I've saved someone" +Giri.
  • Rich said:

TAO'S GIRI QUESTIONS
    After you introduce your character, you may use the following bullet points to develop Giri relationships with other players if you so choose, or develop relationships of your own.
    * Mnemosyne knows why Tao enforces Giri, she has told no one. She has 1 Giri on Tao.
    * Tao let Rostam off when he did not uphold his own Giri. I have 1 Giri on him.
    * Havana and Tao have taken solace in each other in a time of great need. They each have 1 Giri on each other.
    * If you trained someone to fend for themselves when you’re not around, you have 1 Giri on them

Nobody seemed interested in being trained by Tao.
  • Mnemosyne save Rostam from trumped up Giri debt involving video/holo in the veil because he has no neurochip. She has 1 Giri on Rostam
  • Rich said:

Nobody seemed interested in being trained by Tao.

For me, this was more about the "when you're not around" than it was about the training.

• edited June 2017
    Mnemosyne's Giri Questions.

* If someone else keeps a secret about your subconscious from you for your benefit, they have 1 Giri on you. (Claimed by Jasper, details uncertain.)

* If you’ve used your Cyberbrain to change something in the digital realm in order to protect someone else, you have 1 Giri on them. (Claimed by Havana, protected their anonymity in the veil.)

* If you have been hurt manipulating the digital space in order to aid someone else in a life and death situation, you have 1 Giri on them (unclaimed)
  • edited June 2017
    Havana's Giri questions (empath)

If someone caught you manipulating someone else’s emotions unbeknownst to them and didn’t tell anyone else, they have 1 Giri on you.
    [Mnemosyne] I you used the Flow to comfort someone when they needed it the most, you have 1 Giri on them. (See below)
    [Tao] and I have taken solace or comfort in one another in a time of great need for both of you, you have 1 Giri on each other.

Established from other playbooks:
    1 on Jasper. I helped source parts for Lily. Stolen or black market stuff only someone with my street savvy could get a hold of.
    Rostam saw an emotional vulnerability in Havana, without benefit of the veil to obfuscate. Specify as time allows.

Did I miss anything? Plenty more to give out, too.
  • Love it if you used flow to comfort Mnemosyne. Probably after the Sarah breakup. She's distances herself from emotion and claims to believe love is entirely delusion, so. Havana might have an opinion on that suppression.
  • Trevis, that sounds great. Will edit that in above and on my charsheet.
  • Jasper's Giri:

Unclaimed:
    If you’ve told someone the precise origin of your object, which you have not told others, you have 1 Giri on them.
    If someone has seen what happens to you when you are parted from your object and protects that secret for you, they have 1 Giri on you.

Mnemosyne: I keep a secret about her subconscious from her for her benefit, I have 1 Giri on her.

Havana: If someone keeps a secret about your object that could harm it or you in the future, they have 1 Giri on you.
  • Mischa said:

Jasper's Giri:

Unclaimed:
    If you’ve told someone the precise origin of your object, which you have not told others, you have 1 Giri on them.

I'd like Tao to take this one. Perhaps they were someone Jasper confided in on a late night at the Neon Pagoda?
  • Rich, I'm trying to figure out why Jasper would be at the Neon Pagoda. What do you see him doing there?
  • Mischa said:

Rich, I'm trying to figure out why Jasper would be at the Neon Pagoda. What do you see him doing there?

I don't really have a handle on Jasper to say for sure. Maybe he's an engineer (mechanic) who works on some of the club's bots and tech?