[In and Out] Romper Room (3.4)

edited January 2015 in PnR

The Wild Rumpus

THIS SCENE CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT

Trev, when you get to Erica's room she's sitting in that same chair, wearing only a pair of purple boy-panties. What is that she's holding in her hands? And does it turn you on, alarm you, or both?

Comments

• Trevian
    Well, to be honest, the strap on is a bit of both. I mean, it all depends on who uses it on whom, if you get my drift.

"Hello, Erica," I say in polite greeting, eyes wandering over her body, and her little purple toy. "Are you... matching?" I indicate the panties and her toy with my eyes.
  • edited November 2014

The Wild Rumpus

Erica

Erica gives you a quicksilver grin. "It's important to accessorize thoughtfully, Trev." She unfolds herself from the chair, dropping the strap-on, and moves to give you a deep kiss. After about thirty seconds of very thorough osculation, she pulls back from you and steps around to Reggie, untying the belt of her silk robe so that it falls open. "Welcome to my lair once again... let the wild rumpus start!"

• Trevian
    "I wish I had a crown to put on your pretty head, Queen Erica." I slip around Reggie to pull her robe off her shoulders, revealing her for Erica. I want to watch them, and as they suggested, preserve my strength.

Okay, I lied. I start kissing Reggie from behind. I'm in my basketball shorts and boxers, easy access, and a simple a shirt. Reggie smells so divine right now, like candy.
  • edited November 2014

The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie coos as you kiss and nibble at her neck and shoulders, while Erica bends her head to flick a tongue across her nipples. She wiggles in delight, that tight runner's ass brushing against your growing erection. A flush starts creeping up Reggie's neck and ears, turning them a warm pink.

Erica

"So, Trev. While we were chatting about... things, we decided that we were interested in what ideas you might have. You're in charge tonight."

So, we know how much you love being in charge, when it comes to other things. What do you do with this particular opportunity?

• Trevian
    "I want to cross off a few never have I ever items from Reggie and my list..." I answer it like the words have been on the tip of my tongue all evening. Mostly because it's true.

I reach around Reggie's trim waist for Erica, look at our host over Reggie's shoulder, and say, "I want both of us to fuck you, Erica. I want Reggie here to put on that toy of yours, and use it on you. Then... I'll find some other opening. We can figure it out together." Then I turn my mouth to talk onto Reggie's ear, my lips brushing her lobe, "Would you like that, my love?"
  • edited November 2014

The Wild Rumpus

Reggie
    Erica

"Was that even on the bucket list? But, I like the way you think."

Erica twists to give you a kiss. "My ass is yours, Trev. Condoms are on the nightstand." She helps Reggie strap the harness around her hips. It takes a while for the logistics to work themselves out, but finally Reggie's laying on her back on the bed, Erica poised above the stiff purple toy, and you're rubbing lube into Erica's asshole with your thumb.

So, this is Penthouse Forum territory. What are you thinking right now, Trev? And, of course, what happens next?

• Trevian
    Working logistics out is no problem for me. Even the moments where Reggie giggles, it's sexy and amusing. I let her settle into things. As I slather on lube and stand behind Erica, enjoying the sight, I'm thinking, Damn, that cute little ass is mine. I wish the hell she'd just come back to North Carolina with us. It's a lust thought, not logical at all.
  • edited November 2014

The Wild Rumpus

Erica
    Reggie

The three of you find a rhythm. It's not exactly graceful, but it seems to be doing the trick for Erica, whose gasping breaths come faster and faster as she rocks back and forth between Reggie and you. The sensation for you is new and very different, her ass so tight and greedy as you push in a little further with each stroke. Reggie is tugging at her own nipples and working herself up, as well.

Erica's moans turn into a low scream as her orgasm builds, and her head starts thrashing from side to side. She freezes with both of you inside her and hisses through clenched teeth as waves of pleasure wash over her. The muscles of her ass clinch, holding you tight as a vise, before she goes limp and collapses on the bed next to Reggie.

Reggie reaches over to stroke Erica's belly as the last shudders pass.

• Trevian
    I knew it would be tight, but damn, that was almost painfully tight! Then, Reggie's moving against me, but inside Erica, it was too much. Around the time Erica's shuddering her climax, I catch-up, and I don't hold anything back.

She collapses, and I sort of hunch over a little. Reach down, peel off the condom, stagger over to throw it away, because, yeah. When I come back to see Reggie touching Erica softly, it's a beautiful sight. I slide onto the bed beside Reggie, lying on my side, kissing her temple, "You're pretty good with that thing, girl." I'm smiling as I look at her. My girl, Reggie.
  • edited November 2014

The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie makes a little growl in her throat. "Maybe I'll show you just how good, later." Erica responds with a little bark of laughter and reaches over to trail a finger up and down Reggie's thigh.

• Trevian
    I chuckle, "I don't think... I'm as tough as Erica." I slide down the bed and crawl between Reggie's legs, "I just realized you probably didn't get as much out of that as we did. Here," I kiss each thigh, "Let me return the favor while Erica recovers a little." I slide the strap on to the slide, move my mouth to Reggie's sex and try to bring her to a nice little climax. Nothing too fast and sudden, enough to let Lil T get back on track, and let Erica rest.
  • edited November 2014

The Wild Rumpus

Erica recovers while you're lavishing some attention on Reggie and starts playing with you both. It seems like she's grown an extra pair of hands, because she's everywhere, tickling and teasing and poking. Fingers on Reggie's nipples, your balls, even lightly teasing your asshole. By the time you feel Reggie's thigh muscles tighten with impending orgasm, Lil' T is absolutely ready for Round 2. She arches her back, pushing herself up toward your mouth and pushing herself over the top.

Reggie

After she finishes, Reggie lets out a delighted laugh. "This is ridiculous. Fun, but ridiculous." She rolls on her side and starts full on tickling Erica, who laughs and thrashes on the bed.

• Trevian
    I join Reggie in the tickle torture of the lovely Erica, mostly by taking hold of her wrists and firmly without hurting, hold her so Reggie can have her way with her. That turns a bit when I raise Erica's hands over her head, sliding on her other side as Reggie continues to tickle her. At one point, Erica's facing me, so I kiss her. "Do you have any rope? I think we should tie you down. Don't you?" I look over to Reggie, making sure she's interested in this angle.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie's eyes flash and she stops tickling for a moment. "Rope sounds fun, lover, but I'd rather tie you up. Don't you want to be helpless in the hands of two horny women?" Erica oohs and rolls off the bed to rummage in her closet.

Erica

"I think I have some silk rope from an old project. Ah!" She triumphantly holds up several lengths of black rope.

• Trevian
    Damn. She wants to tie me up? I was hoping to tag team Erica, but hell, she has a point. Two horny women "taking advantage" of me? Still, Reggie's sister suggested I push back from time to time.

I stand up from the bed as Erica holds up the rope. I stand arms akimbo, my erection jutting out proudly, "I recall that I am in charge tonight. And I want to tie up Erica so we can tease her and please her. Maybe after that, I'll deign to be tied up myself." Then I give my best imperious look to them both and wait to see how they take it.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie seems like she's about to try and convince you, but then looks over at Erica with hungry eyes. "We did tell Trev he could direct. Are you okay with it?"

Erica

As an answer, Erica tosses the ropes to you and stretches out on the bed. You and Reggie tie careful bowline knots to secure Erica's wrists and ankles to the short posts of her bed. She tests them and nods that she's comfortable.

"Oh, my. Whatever shall I do? What are you going to do to me?"

Reggie smiles and waits for you to take the lead.

• Trevian
    When Reggie backs me up, I give her a thankful look and mouth the words, next time. Once Erica's properly tied up, I kneel on her right side, Reggie on her left. I savor the moment of this game. Reggie and I having power over this beautiful girl, it's intoxicating. I see the look in Reggie's eyes, she looks almost drunk on this. I'll file that away for later.

In turns, I bend down to kiss Erica's face and neck, then pull back so Reggie can do the same. Like those plastic birds that balance over water and dip down, then back up, rhythmically down to the water, and back up. That's how we are for a few moments. The kisses travel down Erica's body, and I get her dragon side, so I savor that inked skin a breath longer.

Since we cleverly tied her ankles to different posts on the bed, Reggie and I are able to end our "bobbing for Erica" game between her legs. "Reggie, lets see if we can eat her together. Maybe you can show me some tricks?" I crawl down between Erica's legs, making room for my lover.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Erica

Erica is luxuriating in the attention, a lascivious smile on her face, her eyes half-closed.

Reggie

Reggie nods at your suggestion, and leans over Erica's hip to tease her clit with an eager tongue while you settle between the slender girl's legs. You're getting into it when you hear a gasp from Erica that doesn't seem to have anything to do with what you're doing, followed by a hissed 'Yesss.' When you look up, you see your girlfriend pinching Erica's nipple, hard. Her eyes are wide open now, and she's biting her lip.

• Trevian
    I arch a brow at Reggie. I watch closely, fascinated by Erica's reaction to what Reggie's doing. I don't want to break the spell by asking if it's the pain or the nipple, but I damn sure don't want to be left out, so I slide back to sit on my knees and take Erica's left leg by the knee, fold it towards her right, forcing her onto her side a bit. Then I smack her ass, a nice hard slap, enough to see red marks from my fingers and the heel of my hand. I want to test my little theory. If she balks at it, then I have my answer. I think I might be right, though. I do.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Erica

That slap changes something. Erica calls out wordlessly, and sure, there's pain in the sound, but it's followed again by that hissed, aroused assent.

Reggie

Reggie asks, "Erica, do you want to give us a safe word before we go any farther?"

Erica pants out "Avocado."

• Trevian
    Oh yeah, safe words. Good call, Reggie. I look around the place for something I can spank her with, but settle on my hand. I loosen her left ankle from the ropes and fold it over so she's still on her back with her ass exposed. For a few delicious moments, I just rub her hip and ass, then I raise my hand, and bring it down to smack her. Same place, a little less hard. I'm going for anticipation more than actually hurting her.

Lil T is up and ready to go, so I grab a condom and start putting it on. "Reggie, I want to fuck her, how are you going to punish her? Do you want to make her eat you while you pinch her nips?" I'm just making this up as I go along and I'm sure my tone tells the tale, so I let Reggie give some suggestions if she has any.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie leans down to whisper something in Erica's ear. You hear a little... "...never done... before... thought about... a lot... let us know?" Erica nods, and then Reggie surprises you by grabbing her by the throat. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Erica? You want my boyfriend's cock in you right now, don't you? How do you think you're going to earn that?" She lets go of the green-haired girl's throat and flicks one of her nipples with her fingernail, causing another gasp.

Erica

After a moment, Erica responds, eager. "Trev, what can I do to get you to fuck me hard? Just tell me... I can take... a lot."

• Trevian
    Oh shit. Watching Reggie get aggressive on Erica is driving me insane with need. I untie her right ankle, and scoot closer between Erica's legs. I push Lil T up between the folds of Erica and slowly start rubbing back and forth. She is so damn wet. "Reggie, I want you to face me, and sit on Erica's face. As long as she pleasures you, I'm going to fuck her hard. And the moment you decide she needs more motivation, you can either pinch her nipples, or tell me to stop." I push up against Erica's clit and tell her, "It's up to you to earn it, Erica. If you aren't a good little pussy eater, you won't get what you want."

I'm going to wait for Reggie to get in position and watch Erica's tongue disappear into her before I push into Erica. And when I do, I'm going to give her what she wants. Because I really want it, too.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie climbs onto the bed and kneels over Erica's face, withholding herself for a moment, letting Erica try to raise her mouth up to her pussy before she sinks down and accepts the willing mouth. Your 'elf' doesn't just rest there, though. She grinds herself onto Erica punishingly. The third wheel of this kinky tricycle responds eagerly, doing as you say.

• Trevian
    I give Erica what she's asking for, guiding Lil T into her messily wet opening, then reaching both hands down to her hips. I start humping and gripping her hard enough to leave little finger bruises. I'm not actually trying to hurt her, I'm lost to the lust of this. It takes some angling, but after a few tries, I latch onto Reggie's right breast as suckle at her while hammering away at Erica. Damn, I'm fucking her so hard that I'm almost numb, and at the apex of each thrust, I clench to drive that last inch or so inside.

This is the single most incredibly kinky thing I've ever done, and I'm looking Reggie in the eye for a moment before I bend down to suck at her skin. I'll probably leave some marks on her, I hope she doesn't mind.

When my climax starts tickling at my balls, I stop moving inside Erica and pull back. Trying to maintain control, don't want to cum too soon. So I move to the side and expose Erica's dragon ass cheek, and slap her a nice solid spank.

Still trying to buy some recovery time, I ask Reggie, "Is she pleasing you, Reggie? Is it good enough? I don't think she's made you cum yet, has she?"
  • The Wild Rumpus

As Reggie grinds herself on Erica and you pound into her, you hear a "MMM,mmmMMM" from her. Doesn't sound anything like 'avocado'... just three syllables.

Reggie

Your question to Reggie seems to release something. "No. She's not ready for you to finish fucking her yet." She raises herself a bit, those athletic thighs showing their definition as she frees Erica's mouth. Her hand comes down in a sharp slap across Erica's left breast, catching the nipple with her fingertips.

"That cock is mine... tell me... tell us what you can do to prove you're worthy of it, Erica."

Erica

Erica is panting, any semblance of play-acting gone. "Anything. The toybox is in the closet."

• Trevian
    A fucking toybox? I mean, literally, right? I need a break from being that close to popping, and it's easier for my to get up, so I'll head over to her toybox. What the hell kind of goodies does she have?
  • The Wild Rumpus

Trev, why don't you tell us all what you find in that toybox? It's a cheap footlocker-style thing, blue with brass-colored fixtures, unlocked. What catches your eye when you open it?

• Trevian
    Well, I should have guessed since she came to the closet for the rope. So, yeah, more rope. A honking big vibe is in there, what looks like a deflated blow-up doll? Seriously? Fuzzy handcuffs, pink ones, three blindfolds, several bottles of lube, a fucking bit and bridle? Whoah, that's intense. Butt plug, but I've had enough ass play tonight, thanks. Wooden clothes pins, nipple clips and a glass dildo, like the one I saw on one of the HBO shows that is made of like Pyrex or something, you can warm it up and everything. Ooh, a little riding crop, and one of those like cat of nine tails type whips. A person-sized dog collar, too, with a leash. Six DVDs with like Sharpie stuff written on them, a Go Pro camera and a few books. Sex books, natch.

I grab the collar, not the leash, a black silk blindfold, one of the bottles of lube, the one that's flavored, the clips, the riding crop, annnnd the cuffs. Then I head back to my girls. I cannot believe this moment is happening. It's so unreal.

First things first, the collar is around Erica's neck. Then untie her wrists and put the cuffs on her. I hand Reggie the blindfold, since Erica's still "under her", then I put a nipple clip on her right nipple, the one with the bar through it. I figure she's tough, but I'm ready to pull it off right away.
  • The Wild Rumpus

You fasten the collar around Erica's neck and switch from the ropes to the fuzzy handcuffs, stretching her arms over her head. Reggie ties the blindfold and you hear no protest.

Last, when Erica is blind and handcuffed, with one foot still tied to the low post at the corner of the bed, you attach the nipple clamp to her pierced nipple. Again you hear, "Yessss."

Reggie takes in a breath through her teeth, clearly learning to enjoy something new. She reaches out for the crop. Do you give it to her, Trev? And if so, how do you give it to her, if you know what I mean?

• edited November 2014
    Trevian
    Dayum, Erica is the kinkiest girl I've ever known. But I think my girl has some other doors to unlock. Or at least try out. I lean in and kiss Reggie, fire and passion. Then I guide her onto all fours, over Erica, and ask her, "You want to try this out first, lover?" If she agrees, I'll use the crop on her, not hard. Just few pats. Once she's nodding or ready, I'll crop her once.

If Reggie's not interested, then sure, I'll hand it to her, no fuss. But I have a feeling she is.
  • The Wild Rumpus

Reggie

Reggie doesn't give you the okay you expect, Trev. She moves into the position you're requesting, yes, but still holds her hand out for the crop. When you give it to her, though, she doesn't use it on Erica first. She snaps the crop against your ass, reaching around with a bad angle but determined focus. It hurts.

How does Lil' T respond? How do you?

• Trevian
    I jump a little. Lil T jumps a little more. I arch a brow and give her a "you meanie" smile but I don't complain. Pain's not really mt thing. I mean, pushing through pain to do something, like score a basket, that's one thing. But pain for the pursuit of pleasure? That's like taking a couple extra turns when you could just go to the place directly. Maybe it's unrefined and maybe some day I'll be like Erica, but not today.

I do wait for her to use it on Erica though. This should be interesting. Lil T is aching to cum, though. I can just watch them after. Or sleep. I won't turn down sleep.
  • The Wild Rumpus

So, your second threesome blows your mind even more than the first. Reggie wields the crop enthusiastically, focusing on Erica, but giving you the occasional swat and a mischievous, hungry look. For her part, Erica submits to everything the two of you come up with. Twists on the nipple clamps. Sharp slaps from the crop across her breasts and belly. The pounding you give her, once you can't take it any more, and just have to stop nibbling and biting on Reggie and slam it home. Erica's screams when she cums all over your latex-wrapped cock make you thankful that this is an old building, converted from concrete, brick and stone-walled construction, her room sound-proof and private. You have the momentary realization that you and Reggie could have done anything to Erica, and no one would have been the wiser, just before you fall asleep.

You wake up in a tangle of limbs and rope and what-have-you, at 10:47 AM, according to the clock you can see on the vanity. You've got morning wood, you're intertwined with two beautiful, kinky women, and you've got an hour and thirteen minutes before your mysterious appointment at the Tesla R&D facility.

What do you do?

• edited November 2014
    Trevian
    I wake up, head to the bathroom to pee, wash my mouth out with mouthwash, then head back to kneel by the bed and gently brush Reggie's hair out of her face and kiss her cheek. In low tones, I tell her, "I love you, Reggie Cooper. You are wonderful. I am so thankful for you. Nobody can replace you in my heart, no matter who we sleep with." I kiss her again, then head back to our room, shower and get dressed.

Sure, I could've gone for a quickie, but then I'd be late, and this person wanted to meet me. Plus, to be honest, Lil T needs some rest. And my ass is tender from Reggie and her damn crop. heh
  • The Wild Rumpus

...and so, for now, the Wild Rumpus has ended.

—End Scene—