[In and Out] Privileges of Royalty (4.7)

edited January 2015 in PnR

The Real World

THIS SCENE CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT

Trevian
I give her a royal-looking magnanimous gesture, "I dub thee, queen."

Reggie

You have said the magic words, Trev. A slow, lascivious grin breaks across Reggie's face. "Strip." Her tone is clipped, like she's on a dog-training show.

Comments

• Trevian
    I think she doesn't want a sexy strip, so off with the hoodie, off with the killer hi tops, the funky socks, the t-shirt, the pants. I hesitate at the boxer-briefs, just to see if she will order me again.
  • The Real World

Reggie

"Modest all of a sudden? I said, strip."

When you pull off your boxer briefs, she walks around you like she's inspecting the merchandise. While she's behind you, she trails a finger down your spine. "I suppose you'll do. Do you have any special talents, peasant?"

• Trevian
    Ha ha, "peasant". That's adorable.

I stand at attention. Lil T doesn't, not yet. "I'm a cunning linguist, my Queen." I report with a hint of a grin.
  • edited January 2015

The Real World

Reggie

Reggie waves her hand, a regal gesture of dismissal. "So many say that, but I find all too often that they get... tongue tied just when the conversation is getting interesting." She reaches out to pinch one of your nipples, still affecting that "inspecting the goods" thing, then reaches down to take your cock in her hand, squeezing lightly. "And are you an able swordsman?"

• Trevian
    C'mon, Lil T, catch up! I liked the nipple tweak, but I'm not quite "ready" to be an able swordsman. Well, honesty is the best policy, right? "My Queen, I am! My sword is not quite ready, unfortunately."
  • edited January 2015

The Real World

Reggie

"I'm sure there's time before you're called upon to wield your weapon." She finishes her inspection and says, "You may undress me now, peasant. Careful not to tear anything."

Reggie's still in her Christmas outfit. Dark gray wool pants that are snug around her hips, but flare at the bottom of the leg, a simple green silk top with a red scoop-neck sweater over it, and a pair of high heels.

• Trevian
    I step close to her, reach for the bottom of her sweater, try to pull it up, over her head. I'm playing dumb, not kissing her or "working it off". I'll keep my eyes downcast, subservient.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie raises her arms, letting you pull the sweater off, and follow with the silk top. She's wearing a simple black bra, nothing fancy or deliberately provocative. "Very good. Trousers next, I think?"

• Trevian
    "Yes, my queen." I'm starting to get into this now. I get down on my knees and reach for her pants, pulling them over her hips and down, keep them down so she can step out of them.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie steps out of the pants, the flared legs making it easy for her to keep her high heels on. She gives you an imperious look until you fold them neatly over the back of a chair. Bra and panties follow, in that order, and she praises you for not fumbling with the hooks on the bra.

Once Reggie's naked aside from the heels, she spreads her feet to shoulder-width apart and says, "You may pay your respects."

• Trevian
    "Thank you, my queen." I murmur as I move down to my knees again, knee walk closer to her, lean forward to kiss her tight tummy, lick the top of her pelvic bone, and start walking kisses down to her sex. I lap at her with long licks, enjoying whatever I can get out of her, moan or jerk or sigh. My hands come up without planning, lightly touching her hips, eager to be close to her.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie brushes your hands aside. "One does not touch the Queen, knave, unless one wishes to be punished."

• Trevian
    One would need to know what the punishment is, because one really likes touching the queen. I play along, though, keeping my hands off her. In fact, I plant them on the floor and bend down , turning my head so I can better snake my tongue up into her, sloshing around to see if I get that long-desired moan.
  • The Real World

You can sense Reggie clamping her teeth against the moan, but the body doesn't lie. You feel shudders through the taut muscles of her thighs, and after a few minutes she plants a shoe on your chest and pushes you back onto the floor.

Reggie

"Your Queen must recline. Or... no, lie on the bed, knave, face down, and do not look up until you're given royal permission."

• Trevian
    Aw man, here comes the spanking. I hope it doesn't hurt too much. I crawl up on the bed, face down, like she asked.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Queen Reggie surprises you. There's no flogging. Instead she's gone for a minute, and you hear a drawer open and close, then a light buzzing sound. Something touches between your thighs, about halfway from knees to ass. It's vibrating. "This... was a tribute from the People's Republic of Detroit. You do remember that visit, don't you? And the one quaint little shop with the delightful toys?"

• Trevian
    Oh! "Yes, ah, my queen. I remember." I remember Jessi doing stuff to me all the sudden. I'm intrigued, and I trust Reggie.
  • The Real World

The humming vibration teases down your calves, along the soles of your feet. Are you particularly ticklish, Trev? Then, lightly, lightly up the insides of your thighs as you lie there on your stomach with your head in the pillows. A pause as you adjust your position, then the barest touch of the tip along your scrotum, trailing up and across your ass to finally rest at the base of your spine, just at the top of your pelvis.

Reggie leaves it there for a few seconds, waiting for your reaction.

• Trevian
    I'm ticklish on my sides, yes. But there? Sensitive, not ticklish. I feel goosebumps and Lil T is getting pretty worked up by this, but I'm trying to keep it calm, collected.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie's magic wand trails up your spine, along the side of your neck, to the hollow behind your ear. You hear and feel the hum now, all along the nerves of your back, down to what one ex-girlfriend used to refer to as the "root chakra," at the base of your spine. You're hard as a rock, now. "Does this please you, serf?"

• Trevian
    Want to hop up and jump her bones soooo bad. Must resist. I try to keep my tone servile, "Y-yes, my queen."
  • The Real World

The tip of the wand plays back down your spine, burrows down between the cheeks of your ass, buzzes and tingles against your 'little brown eye' for a time, just barely pushing, not penetrating.

Reggie

"And how is your... sword... now?"

• Trevian
    Oh, the things she's doing to me. I feel tingles in places I'm not sure I've had tingle before. When she asks about my sword, I turn my head away from her to answer, "It is ready, my queen. Oh, is it ready."
  • The Real World

Reggie

"Excellent. Flip over onto your back, knave. Show me that your sword is out of its scabbard at last." As she says that, the tip of the 'wand' pushes just a touch in to your ass. Not far enough that you'll have to confess to Jake, but close.

• Trevian
    Okay, wow, that was... flipping over. Lil T stands at attention, ready to give his attention and admiration to the queen. I grin and do a Groucho Marx eyebrow wiggle as I glance down at him. You go, Lil T.
  • edited January 2015

The Real World

Reggie

"Very good. I shall be sheathing your blade soon enough, but that's for later. For now, I think I'll see how well you use your linguistic talents under a bit of pressure." Reggie climbs onto the bed and straddles your face. "You may resume tasting the royal sweetness now, knave." The wand is still humming. She plays it over your nipples.

• Trevian
    Oh. Hell. Yes. I can get into this right here! I eager crane my neck up to lap at my lovely queen. I try not to go straight for her "button", hoping to tease a little, please her as much as I can for as long as she'll let me.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie moans as you start back in licking her. She leans forward, left hand supporting her weight on your belly, pushing herself deep into your face. The right hand brings the vibrator down to tease around the base of your cock.

• Trevian
    I keep suckling at her, pushing my tongue into her from time to time. I ache to touch her. Keeping my hands at my sides is a kind of torture. She's keeping things interesting, of course. That vibrator is incredible. Lil T is loving it. I enjoy the royal sweetness, but I want more. Surprise, surprise.
  • The Real World

Reggie rides your face until she comes with a loud moan, then crawls off both you and the bed and stands, crossing back to the dresser and opening a drawer. She takes out a small bottle of lube and starts greasing up the finger-slender vibrating wand.

Reggie

"Tell me, peasant, how much of this little magic wand do you think you can take? I mean up your sweet mocha ass, of course." Her words are still imperious, but she's looking at you seriously. She won't proceed without permission.

• Trevian
    "Your knave can take what the Queen wishes" I tell her. I'm a little worried about this, even though I know it feels good. What does it mean? I swallow, excited and nervous and hard as a rock. She's in charge.
  • edited January 2015

The Real World

Reggie

"On your hands and knees, then, as befits your low estate." When you comply, the vibrating wand teases up along your scrotum and farther, finally hovering right at the rim of your anus. Reggie starts to apply gentle pressure, slowly pushing just the barest tip inside, the lube slick against your skin. Her left hand reaches down to gently cup your scrotum.

• Trevian
    I suck in a breath at the sensations, gripping the carpet and trying to stay still. I love her hand on me. I love it.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie is clearly being careful. The motion of the toy is slow and gentle, not "pushing it," as it were. Her other hand continues playing with your balls. When she judges the timing to be right, she says, "Are you ready to sheathe your blade in the royal scabbard, peasant?"

• Trevian
    The sensation of that vibrating toy is completely unreal. She's taking care of me, and I appreciate it. Can't believe I'm here, doing this, but only Reggie could get this from me. Lil T jumps and she's gotten me to the point of aching to come, so I'm more than happy to answer, "Yes, yes, my Queen. It would be the greatest honor and pleasure." I mean every word of that.
  • The Real World

Reggie

The thin vibrator twists a little as Reggie removes it. "Stay there until I have... arrayed myself on the bed, knave. I will let you know when it is time."

Her hand comes off you as the vibrator comes out, then Reggie steps away. When she gives the imperious command, "Now," you get off the floor to see her spread out on the bed near the foot, feet splayed and pushing her pelvis up at a slight angle. "You may proceed."

• Trevian
    I avert my eyes and climb up on the bed, like a good dog. I wonder if I can get to it, because holy shit, I wanna. I'm going to see if that's allowed. She did say I could sheathe. I'm going to keep eyes averted, crawl over her and up between her legs, then angle Lil T right at her and push right in.
  • The Real World

Apparently this is allowed, Trev, since the Queen makes no protest, unless you interpret the string of creative profanity she issues out with as protest. She plants her feet and pushes up to meet you over and over, hard enough that your pelvis is going to be a little sore in the morning. How long do you last, and how is it, after?

• Trevian
    Oh, we'll both be sore in the morning, because I reach for her neck and grip it tightly as I pound home. I won't last long, so I just fuck her as hard as I can for several minutes. Damn, it's the hardest orgasm I can remember, sweat pouring off me. I'm spent, like an unclenched fist, and I just roll over, Trev needs sleep... badly. I'm so happy to be with this queen.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie snuggles up against you, all her haughty demeanor gone. "Good night, sweet prince."

In the morning, you both wake sore but happy after your adventure. It's good to be alive.

—End Scene—