[GEN] Hx Thread

Hx, yall. GO!

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Jackal-header
    Would either of you be interested in following me?

IFYES - HX=2 IFNO - HX=0
  • I don't know. What do you stand for huh?
  • Jackal-header
    Flush, I'm glad you asked. I am synthetic, and as a result of my construction, I am able to communicate more effectively with the ship's AI. I am able to access important data as well as supplies. Plus, Flush, I was originally programmed as a companion. I can anticipate the needs and wants of others and help them enjoy their time on the ship. My followers work hard, but they also play hard. Speak with them, if you wish. I am sure you will make the right decision for your own wants and desires.
  • Flush

Jackal, I have to admit I'm intensely curious about some parts of your proposal, but I'm afraid It sounds a little bit like you think you know what's best for me. And nobody knows that better than I do.

But I'll be sure to come by. Maybe you can talk me into it.

So I take Hx0.

• Flush

I make it no secret that the stasis bays are under my protection, hopefully with the blessing of our esteemed hardholder. So everyone takes Hx +1 to me.
  • edited January 2015
    Nbeke

Jackal, I'm a man all about gettin' me some fuckin' pleasure, ya dig? But there ain't nobody this man follows but me. That said, those girls you sent over last night were damn fine... You keep that shit comin'. It goes a long way to makin' up for that shit you took from me...

OOC: • One of them once betrayed you or stole from you. Whatever number that player tells you, ignore it; write Hx+3 next to the character’s name instead.

Flush, you're one creepy ass motherfucker, but you provide a vital service to your captain and his crew — so for now, you got my blessing. That you and me go way back has nothin' to do with it.

OOC: • One of them has been with you since before. Whatever number that player
    tells you, give it +1 and write it next to the character’s name.

Now y'all leave me the fuck alone. I've gotta enjoy this right fine cigar... Could be the last one in the universe. Would be a shame to waste it on someone didn't appreciate that fact.

OOC: Everyone takes Hx=0 with Nbeke, as he is reserved with his trust and resources.
  • Flush
    Nbeke, you're definitely among the rich. I definitely appreciate a fine cigar, but it's a shame to just smoke it. Then you've got nothing! So I add +1 to your +0 and write +1 for you on my sheet.
    Jackal, you're also rich, you have your followers, for what they're worth, and I'm pretty sure they would do anything for you. Can't call that being poor. +1 to your +0 so I also write +1 for you.
  • edited January 2015

Highlights!

By my count:
    Flush's starting Hx
    Jackal Hx+1
    Nbeke Hx+1
    Jackal's starting Hx
    Flush Hx+1
    Nbeke Hx=0
    Nbeke's starting Hx
    Flush Hx+2
    Jackal Hx+3

Therefore:
    Jackal, please highlight Nbeke.
    Flush, please highlight Jackal.
    Flush, please choose who highlights you.
  • Let's let the Hocus highlight me this time. Give me good fortunes.
  • Start of session move for Nbeke (Wealth):
    (Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 2, 5. Total: 9)
  • Jackal highlight weird. You may be pretty but I wonder what makes you tick.
  • For my Wealth move: I take 2 -barter, and want: Savagery.
  • Both of you highlight Hot. We start off with togetherness!
  • Fortunes
    (Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 5, 5. Total: 12)
  • Ah ha! My followers have surplus! Party at my place!

Flush, please also highlight Weird.
    Jackal, please also highlight Hot.
    Nbeke, please also highlight Hard.