[GEN] Start of Session moves, Session 1

edited January 2015 in Generations
Flush:
As you know, your hoard begins play with hunger=0.

At the beginning of the session, roll+your hoard’s hunger. On a 10+, the MC holds 3; on a 7-9, the MC holds 1. During the session, the MC can spend her hold 1 for 1 to:
• name a thing present. Your hoard must have it. When you give it to your hoard, mark experience and give your hoard -1hunger.
• name a thing you’ve borrowed from your hoard. Your hoard must have it back. When you return it to your hoard, mark experience and give your hoard -1hunger.
If the MC has any hold left at the end of the session, give your hoard +1hunger, to a maximum of hunger+4.

Jackal:
Fortunes: At the beginning of the session, roll+fortune. On a 10+, your followers have surplus. On a 7–9, they have surplus, but choose 1 want. On a miss, they are in want. If their surplus lists barter, like 1-barter or 2-barter, that’s your personal share.

Nbeke:
Wealth: If your hold is secure and your rule unchallenged, at the beginning of the session, roll+hard. On a 10+, you have surplus at hand and available for the needs of the session. On a 7–9, you have surplus, but choose 1 want. On a miss, or if your hold is compromised or your rule contested, your hold is in want.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Adam said:

Start of session move for Nbeke (Wealth):
    ( Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 2, 5. Total: 9)
    For my Wealth move: I take 2 -barter, and want: Savagery.

• Flush

Hunger, start of session 1.
    (Rolled: 2d6. Rolls: 6, 6. Total: 12)
  • edited January 2015
    Rich said:

Fortunes
    ( Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 5, 5. Total: 12)
    Ah ha! My followers have surplus! Party at my place!