[ShadowFate] In the Zone (7.0)

edited August 2015 in PnR

The Zone

Jessi was at the club when you pinged her, but left her staff in charge so she could meet you right away. When you enter her apartment the smell of burgers and fries leads you to the kitchen, where your girlfriend is just unpacking a takeout bag and loading up a few plates.

imageJessi

"I had Ernie make us some dinner. I'm starving, and I thought we might need to... ah, protein up?"

Comments

• imageJubilex

I love how sleek Jessi's place is. Wish I could decorate my place like hers, keep it spartan and modern. I've got so much gear to keep and I train Mateo and Malin and there are codes for major remodels in my building.

Walking into the kitchen, I move in for a hug and kiss, "That sounds like a good idea." I'll take my plate and head for a place to sit and eat with her.
  • imageJessi

Jessi returns your kiss with interest, and you both sit down at the kitchen table, scooting your chairs close so that your knees touch. Your burger's perfect: Ernie's made many of them for you when you visited Jess at the club, and he has a vested interest in keeping the boss happy. The fries have a light dusting of cajun spice, and Jessi had already pulled out a couple of IPAs from a local brewery, hoppy and cold and perfect with the burger.

"I can't help but notice you don't have a present with you..." Her tone is light as she picks a fry off your plate rather than eating one of "hers."

• imageJubilex

"That's because I haven't cooked it for you," I say as I reach for a pair of "her" fries. "I found some delectable salmon at Pike, and some other goodies. It's going to be a rather impressive meal. And, if you stay over, you can even have leftovers."
  • imageJessi

Jess slaps your hand as you grab the fries. "What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine, chummer. Don't forget it. But that present sounds lovely. And I know Malin would never have come up with it, so she obeyed orders. How was your trip? I know you took care of Lindo's problem, but how about your Seattle time?"

• imageJubilex

I pull my hand back, making a playful face like I'm hurt. I take a big bite of my burger, the wash it down with some IPA. "Seattle time was splendid. Went to Dante's, picked up a nice new toy, made contact with a possible friendly organization. It was a good trip. I might be able to pick up more work that way." I take one of "my" fries, and eat it. "I want to show you my toy soon, but not tonight. And no, it's not a fun toy."

I consider asking her how her time here was, but I know she'll lead into that when she gets to it.
  • imageJessi

Jessi nods, eyes twinkling. "If it's not a fun toy, then it may be much later before you show it to me. I do have stories to tell. With interactive features." She holds out a fry for you to eat.

• imageJubilex

I lean over to take the proffered fry. "I'm patient." I chomp my teeth closed, then chew the fry, "To a point." Another drink of the IPA, then trace fingers over her forearm lightly. "I'm interested in your stories." Stories, plural? "And all the features you have to offer."
  • imageJessi

She places her hand lightly on your thigh. "Have you ever had really good sake? Lili and I shared a bottle of unpasteurized Juyondai that the restaurant had flown in from Yamagata prefecture. I could still taste it on her lips later, at the hotel."

• imageJubilex

"Oh?" At the hotel already? She's moving fast. I look at that grin of hers and ask, "Other than sake, what else did you have at the restaurant?" Sorry, I'm a bit of a foodie.
  • edited August 2015

imageJessi

Jessi gives you an admonishing look. "You didn't answer the question, lover. Have you ever had really good sake?"

• imageJubilex

That gets a soft laugh from me. I'm not playing by her rules. "No. I've had good sake, but nothing that would make the cut for really good."
  • imageJessi

Jessi quirks a smile and gets up, bringing back a small bottle and two tiny ceramic cups. "I went back and got this wee little bottle a few days later." She pours the slightly cloudy liquid, a bit into one of the cups. "You," she says, "Get the second taste first." She picks up the cup and tips it to her mouth, drinking it and then licking her lips. She leans forward and brings her mouth close to yours. There's something lively and floral about the scent that carries to your nose.

• imageJubilex

Of course I lean in, eager, but restraining myself from being too quick. Lips touch lips, then once I establish contact, my tongue isn't far behind. A soft mmmn sounds emanates from me as I savor her, and the sake.
  • edited August 2015

imageJessi

The esters* in the sake, warmed by Jessi's lips, reach your nose at the same time they reach your tongue. Floral, yes, but oh man, is the intersection between chemistry and the senses complicated. So much more than the sum of its parts, this kiss is.

"You like?" She pours a few sips into the second cup, offers it to you.

*Esters are the volatile compounds that give you smells from liquor. Among many other things, that is. That's the important bit here.

• imageJubilex

As I take the cup, touching her hand briefly, I nod, "Very much. The sake, too." I take a sip, enough to swallow, to coat my own lips, so I can share the sensation with her that she just gave me.
  • imageJessi

She leans in to taste your lips. A brief tease, nothing more. "Yes, delicious. Have you ever had chūtoro, the primest cut from the belly of a tuna, fresh from the ocean, prepared by an expert sushi chef? It's pink and succulent, melts on your tongue almost. Tastes salty, like the sea, but also meaty... that umami flavor, you know? Just a hint of bitter to even things out. You want to guess what I tasted later that night that reminded me of chūtoro?"

• imageJubilex

Jessi is so self-assured, so proud of what she's done. It's incredibly hot.

"I'm guessing you tasted something even more delicate and rare." I want to hear her say Lili's name, even thought right now, I could just throw her on this table and frag her brains out. Patience, Jube. Patience. This is foreplay.
  • imageJessi

Jessi loosens a button on her blouse, and then another. "Really, the most miraculous thing was the presentation. Every course, every bit of food. Presented like an art gallery, arranged for viewing. But a gallery you could taste, you know?" One more button, and a nipple slips free. The left one, and it's already puckered with her arousement at the game.

• imageJubilex

I reach up to softly brush the back of my hand across the exposed nipple, eyes fixed on hers. "She went out of her way to impress you, it sounds like."

Sounds like it worked.

"What else did she do?"
  • edited August 2015

imageJessi

Jessi hisses a breath when you brush her nipple, but maintains her composure. "Like a gallery you can taste."

• imageJubilex

It seems like she's wanting some show and tell? I lean in, and nuzzle at her neck, then kiss my way past her collarbone, down to that nipple. My lips graze it, then I pull back. "What did she taste... of you?"
  • imageJessi

As you suckle on her nipple, Jessi moans lightly and traces a finger along the outside of your ear. "Everything... she tasted everything. But that was later..."

She pulls away, takes a deep breath to collect herself. "Dinner was amazing. Lili wore a dress that looked like leaves, layered in all the shades of green. And she listens. Lili listens with her whole body. She leans forward just a little, and her eyes get deep... I think her nostrils even flare a little, like she's trying to smell your meaning."

• imageJubilex

I think I can smell Jessi's meaning.

Of course, I lean forward slightly, looking into her lovely brown eyes. "Did you have dessert? "
  • edited August 2015

imageJessi

Jessi keeps her eyes on yours. "Oh yes. Can you picture a chrysanthemum blossom, with petals of individually molded green tea ice cream and yuzu and honey sorbet? So beautiful, it was almost a shame to eat, but I'm glad we did. The flavors... the flavors were amazing." She leans in to kiss you again, lightly on the lips.

"Let's continue this on the sofa, sweetheart." She stands and takes your hand to pull you to her elegantly understated living room and settles in on the couch, bare feet tucked up under her long, loose skirt.

• imageJubilex

There's an elegance to Jessi that amazes me. I'm just some barrio kid done good, so I keep my mouth shut about the finer things and hope everyone assumes I fit since I look the part. Jessi? She's classy. I know, owns a comedy club, father's a mafia don, but it's true. She's smart and refined, confident and damn sexy. Especially when she's telling me about her lesbian tryst with a popstar.

I float to the couch without question. Right now, I'd chew on a light bulb if she asked it. I sit beside her, our legs touching, my body burning for that closeness. Again, I resist the desire, eager for more tales of her conquest with Lili. Although, it sounds like Lili saw Jessi as prey, but the other way round.

"The meal sounds unreal," I say, coaxing more story out of her, my hand still in hers. "What happened after that?"
  • imageJessi

Jessi smiles, remembering. "Apparently there's a big festival to celebrate 'Bosniak Culture' at the end of September every year. Who knew? One of the big mosques rents out a park, and it's a huge deal. Crafts, food, a stage with all these Bosnian Muslim acts. Dancing, music... The weather was perfect. Cool, but not cold. A few people recognized Lili. She was super gracious, like you'd expect, but we kept wandering. Tried a few sweet things, since we weren't all the way full."

She touches your cheek, looking into your eyes. "There was a man there. Human, but he must've been 90. He was a..." She looks up and to the left, trying to remember. "A guslar, he played a one-stringed traditional instrument and sang these ancient epic poems. Lili knew him."

She stops, touching your cheek again, meeting your eyes. "I want you to know something. That night, it was amazing, and the day that followed it. Like a dream. But it would've been less sweet if I hadn't known you'd be there to tell the story to when I woke up."

• imageJubilex

Her memory of the night sounds magical, like her date. There really is something awe-inspiring about Lili. I see it in Jessi's eyes. This really is all about her, so I don't want to steal any of her limelight when I share, "In Seattle, we ended up taking a short run. Set up an ambush to hijack some stuff away from some blood mages. Bad guys, real bad. And there was this one moment, when that fragger was summoning something wicked to take me down, I distinctly remember, Oh drek, Jube. Man, you have to take this guy out. You can NOT die. Because if you die, you'll never get to hear Jessi's sorry, man!" I smile, meeting her eyes, holding them for a moment.

"In a way, Jess. This story... it might've saved my life."
  • imageJessi

Jessi winks. "It's a good thing it did. You'd be in big trouble if you'd died."

She squints a little bit, like she's remembering where she was in the story. "So, we explored the festival for a while. She told me a little of her story, asked for some of mine. At this point we'd barely touched, just a quick hug and kiss on the cheek when we met at the restaurant. But the whole night was so charged. I think we both knew what was going to happen, and it was okay to take our time, right?"

"I had a little surprise up my sleeve. I mean, this is my town... I couldn't let some Polynesian goddess of an elf take charge the whole time, could I?"

• imageJubilex

I slip an arm around her shoulder. As she details more of the night, my hand trails down to the small of her back. She reminds me gently that we can take our time, but I can't help but lean over to nibble her ear for a moment or so. "What did you have up your sleeve?" I ask with warm breath on her ear.
  • imageJessi

Jessi purrs a little, acknowledging your attentions but not yet succumbing to them. "I'd let Mr. Antolucci know to expect us at some point. He's... an associate of my father's, and he runs a very exclusive cocktail club at the top of the Aperture Science building. The view is amazing, and the bartender owes me... he threw up on my shoes at Spring Formal our sophomore year."

• imageJubilex

I chuckle low in her ear, then move back around to watch her face. My hand, the one on the small of her back, slips lower, fingertips tracing along her hip. "What happened at the club? Drinks? Dancing? Canoodling in a quiet corner?" All the above?
  • imageJessi

Jessi's hand moves gently across your chest, brushing across your right nipple through the fabric of your shirt. She nods. "Drinks. Dancing. Canoodling. They knew we were coming, like I said, and as much as Brad owes me, Mr. Antolucci owes my father even more. I don't pull those strings often, but..." She shrugs.

"We hung out in the main bar for a while. There was a jazz trio, really good. They recognized Lili, but she didn't agree to come up and sing, not right away. I asked for a few tunes we could dance to. They started up with a jazz waltz that I sort of recognized from music nonno used to listen to. I guess I had my dancing shoes on, because we were amazing. People stopped talking and just watched us."

She hums a bit of the tune, swaying in 3/4 time as she sits there, so close to you.

• imageJubilex

I can imagine my beautiful gal with Lili, dancing close as piano music plays. Jessi has some rhythm, and excellent body control. "Is there a video of this? I'm imagine Lili's people kept tight control on media... but I'd love to have watched you dance with her."

My hand works up from her hip, along her side to rest just under her full breast. A finger brushes up and down it lightly as I watch her hum and sway.
  • imageJessi

Jessi leans into your hand, and one of hers lands gently on your thigh, stroking lightly. She shakes her head "no" when you mention video of the dancing. "Mr. Antolucci has a sort of lounge, a private room off the main bar with a few sofas and chairs. One wall is all windows, and you can look out and see the lights of the city. After we danced a while, I took Lili in there with a bottle of champagne." Jessi leans in to kiss you, running her tongue over your lips before moving on to a long, slow soul kiss.

"I kissed her first, Benicio. She tasted like sake and honey, and her lips are so soft. When we finished that first kiss, she looked me in the eyes and said something in Hawai'ian, then laughed a little and reached for me again."

Jessi's hand moves further up your thigh, teasing for a moment before she takes your hand from her breast and kisses your fingertips.

• imageJubilex

"Do you..." I start to ask, watching her kiss my fingers. Difficult to concentrate. "Do you know what she said? And what happened when she reached for you?" I lean in to nuzzle at her neck again, the most open spot on her body while she's busy with my fingers. Frag me, I want to put them inside her.
  • imageJessi

Jessi shakes her head. "I forgot to ask what she said. Got a little distracted. And let me show you what happened next." She leans in to your neck, darting her tongue out to lick lightly across your collar bone, then plants a line of kisses up the line of your jaw. After a quick nibble on your earlobe, you feel her breath tickling your ear. Her hand comes to your mouth, her thumb pushing at your lips, begging to be sucked.

• imageJubilex

Not wanting to interrupt her story, I hold back as much as I'm able. I suck at her thumb, the tip of my tongue playing at the tip of it as I suck gently and moan around it. My hands are on Jessi's back, her sides, touching her without breaking her movements, her flow. I'm aching for her now, burning up with lust for this woman.
  • imageJessi

Jessi stops what she's doing for a moment, to continue the story. "We decided maybe it was time to go back to Lili's hotel. In the Uber on the way, we kept making out." She takes your hand and brings it up under her loose skirt, brushing your fingers against her shaved lips, already dewed with moisture. "Lili wasn't wearing any underwear. She told me later she never does." Before you can explore much with your fingers, she unfolds from the sofa and takes your hand again, tugging you toward the bedroom.

• imageJubilex

This woman is so hot when she's in charge. I brush her insides, then let her pull me up. Following her to the den of iniquity, I wear a grin. This is so perfect.
  • imageJessi

Jessi talks as you walk the few feet. "We went straight to the bedroom." You get to the 'den of iniquity' and she waves a hand to turn the lights on, low. "If she hadn't gotten that pretty dress off right away, I'd have ripped it off." She pulls the blouse off over her head, to reveal her bare breasts, then slips that long, loose skirt down over her hips. She turns and starts working at the buttons of your shirt.

"Her body, Benicio... it's... I really can't even explain. I got out of my clothes as quick as I could, I was going to get down on my knees and go down on her right then, but she stopped me." She's finished with your shirt, starts tugging at your pants, clearly wanting you naked.

• imageJubilex

I unsnap my pants and help her with them. I'm at least as eager to be naked as she is to get me there. A brief pause to make sure removing my boxer-briefs doesn't hurt lil-Jube, and then we're both naked. While she's normally shaved bare, for tonight, I've done some "man-scaping" myself. I'm pretty sure she'll like it.

My hand's on her head, and while I'd love for her go down on me, I'll hold her back and fulfill that part of her story. It's interesting being part of the "dramatic re-enactment", and I know I'll get something in the end.

"She stopped you? Why? What did she want?" I ask, genuinely curious.
  • Jessi takes your hand once more, leads you to the bed, indicates that you should lay down on your back. "She had me lay down, and then... well, I'll just show you." Once you're lying there, she gently uses her fingertips to close your eyelids.

You feel fingers tracing down your chest, butterfly light. A stream of warm breath on first one nipple, then another. A light kiss to your belly button. Another feather-duster touch of fingers on the insides of your thighs. The lightest of sensations coming at random intervals until finally you feel the flick of a tongue on your nipple. Then lips, gently tugging and suckling. And then a hand taking your length in the lightest of grips, stroking once, twice and then withdrawing.

"It's not easy to remember, looking at her, but she's had a long time to learn how to discover what makes someone... react."

All touch stops for the briefest of moments, then Jessi says, "Of course, I don't have one of these." Her warm tongue licks from the base of your cock to the tip, then she takes the head in her mouth.

• imageJubilex

Breaths come quick as her light touches drive me wild. I can barely keep my eyes closed, and my hands want to reach out and take hold of her.

A delighted groan escapes as I get the first payoff of hopefully many. It takes all my effort to keep my eyes closed, so I squeeze them shut. My hand touches the side of her head, gently stroking, "True... I'm quite thankful you don't."
  • imageJessi

Jessi doesn't respond right away. She's busy. She takes her time, tongue swirling around the sensitive ridge for long seconds before she dives in, taking you all the way to the root, then slowly withdrawing so that there's an audible pop when her lips leave you.

"You can open your eyes. I did. She kept on until I came... do you want that, or do you want to wait?"

• imageJubilex

As soon as she gives permission, my eyes are open, my head is up, looking down at Jessi. She's quite a sight, crouched down there by my cock, her lips so close. "I..." I can't believe I'm saying this, "I want to wait. Tell me more, Jess. Did you return the favor? Tell me what happened next." My hand on her face again, stroking her cheek.
  • imageJessi

Jessi sighs. "Oh, yes, I returned the favor. Once I came, she came up to join me on the bed. We... canoodled? for a while, but I had to give her some of what she gave me. I didn't make her close her eyes or anything, but I tasted every bit of her. The tips of those delicious ears, her mouth, nipples, the sweat off her tight belly. I teased her until I couldn't take it any more, then I went for what I really wanted. She really did taste a little like the tuna... salt and umami, but fresh, like the sea breeze."

Apparently, the roles are reversed. Jessi's been playing Lili so far, so it's up to you to play Jessi.

• imageJubilex

Once I pick up on my role in her story, I seize it with all the hunger that's built up in me tonight. I pull her up to me so we can kiss and canoodle. I focus on her lips, eye contact is key. After a few moments, I move to kiss her ears, imagining they're pointed, then down the side of her face, to her neck, her collarbone, then her amble breasts, which are delicious.

Several moments spent lavishing affection on her breasts, tongue circling areola, suckling nipples, hitting all her erogenous zones. Including her tight tummy. I reach for her hands, and gently push them up, up above her head, hold them there like a request, to lie back, to submit.

Sliding down between her legs, I take delight in her thighs, the inside of her knees, which are slightly ticklish. My hands move to the underside of her knees and lift them slightly. Then, I move up to feast on her. Gentle and slow, I bring her to the heights of passion.
  • imageJessi

Jessi responds to each touch, each kiss, as you make your way down to the sweet delta of her sex. She's been turning herself on as she turns you on, and it's not long before she tenses up and climaxes with a scream that makes you glad for the modern conveniences in her apartment, like active noise suppression for the sake of the neighbors.

After, she lies panting on the bed for a full minute before she can calm her breath enough to even eke out an "mmmmmm"

• imageJubilex

Such a satisfying sound, her screams of climax. Fills me with a sense of victory. I let her recover, because sometimes a good one will leave her legs wobbly, and too much stimulation will make her a bit numb.

We're not done, though. I am still hard as a rock and eager to reach my own peak. I slip up the bed to lie beside her, propping myself up on my elbows, looking down at her. Her chest is still flushed. I lean down to kiss her, "You... taste wonderful."
  • imageJessi

She returns the kiss fiercely. "Benicio... I'm done with story time for now. I'll tell you about breakfast another time, okay? I'd really like it right now if you would make me grateful that you, and this..." She reaches down to grab your erection. "...survived your trip to Seattle."

• imageJubilex

"I aim to please," I say with a cocky smile and a cowboy attitude. In a smooth motion, I slip on top of her, ready to slip inside. She's still holding me, so it's up to her to guide me in.

I hope she does soon.
  • edited August 2015

imageJessi

Jessi looks up into your eyes, emotion and passion roiling. She guides you in with a sigh, and whispers, "No need to be gentle."

• imageJubilex

That's my girl.

I hold onto her shoulders to keep her from sliding, bend my forehead down to touch her chin, and watch the spot where we join as I begin to clench and push as deep into her as I can, then slowly pull out until the tip of me is barely inside. A moment of hesitation there, followed by a single smooth thrust, all the way in. Like a piston. I am a machine for her. I watch for several strokes, then look up at Jess, into her eyes as I frag her, not at all being gentle.
  • imageJessi

Jessi's eyes widen as you follow her whispered request. You know there's some pain, you feel it too... pelvises will be bruised tomorrow... but she's welcoming it, your merciless attack. She comes for the second time right at the moment that you're ready to blow. Tell me, Jube... do you think of anyone else at all in that moment? Aoife? Emma? Gwen? Just curious, of course.

• imageJubilex

Leading up to the moment, during the story, I thought of Gwen. Why not, right? I fragged her and she'd slept with Lili. It just seemed to flow with the experience of Jessi's story, wondering if she acted the way Jessi did.

The whole elf fetish that centers this story made me think of Aoife. I mean, she's incredibly hot, like Lili, but in a different way. A dirtier way, by far. Less etheral, less refined.

The pain, giving and taking it, put images of Emma in my head, for several thrusts, several minutes, probably, thinking of the ways we devoured, pleased, and hurt each other.

At the moment, the little death, when it all siezes up into a burning ball of need ending with release? That's Jessi. I honestly am right there with her, looking into her eyes and in tune, you know? We shared a moment, and it was special. No story, at the end, just us having wild animal sex. It was supreme.