[ISS] Highlights

edited March 2016 in ISS Tsiolkovsky

Here's where we'll track highlights for each session.

From the book:
Go around the table (again) to choose highlighted stats. Each player in turn asks, “Who has the most Strings on me?” That information will not be located on their sheet, but rather everyone else’s. For each character, the player with the most Strings on that character chooses one of their stats to highlight. The MC chooses a second. Highlighting a stat means that the character earns experience whenever that stat is used, which will help them grow and gain new skills over the course of the game. Consequently, you should highlight the stat that you want to see this character use the most - the one that will create the most compelling situations, or show off the things about the character you find most interesting.

Comments

• edited March 2016

Session One. Go!
  • Mark has:
    4 strings on Tabitha
    1 on Ourania
  • Pretty sure Tabitha has the most strings on Ashlee.
  • Tabitha has 2 on everybody. I want to see Ashlee's psychic powered Volatility.
  • I think I have the most strings on Tabitha. I'd like her to highlight Dark.
  • Highlighting Mark's Cold so he can anti-flirt with people.
  • Tabs has the most strings on Ourania too.
  • edited March 2016
    Ourania I need your snooping in the Dark.

Ashlee, highlight Hot
    Mark, highlight Hot
    Ourania, highlight Hot
    Tabitha, highlight Hot

Sense a theme? :)

Alrighty, that's the end of Session One, folks. Let's get things sorted for Session Two.

Go around the table (again) to choose highlighted stats. Each player in turn asks, “Who has the most Strings on me?” That information will not be located on their sheet, but rather everyone else’s. For each character, the player with the most Strings on that character chooses one of their stats to highlight. The MC chooses a second. Highlighting a stat means that the character earns experience whenever that stat is used, which will help them grow and gain new skills over the course of the game. Consequently, you should highlight the stat that you want to see this character use the most - the one that will create the most compelling situations, or show off the things about the character you find most interesting.
  • Who has the most strings on me?
  • edited March 2016
    scott said:

Who has the most strings on me?

Mark, apparently?
    Please highlight Volatile.

Tabitha, please highlight Volatile.
  • Ourania, please stay Hot.
  • Mark should continue his hotness as well

Ashlee, highlight Dark
    Mark, highlight Dark
    Ourania, highlight Cold
    Tabitha, highlight Cold

Once the Ourania + Tabitha scene is done, that's the end of Session Two, folks. Let's get things sorted for Session Three.

Mark is still the winner of Most Strings on Me. Mark, please Highlight me.

Mark and I are tied for strings on Ashlee.

I have the most strings on Ourania; Ourania, highlight Dark. What is this Power? I want to see it.
  • Tabitha, please highlight Dark.

Tabitha and Ourania are tied for strings on me.

• edited June 2016

If you count Ourania's tokens as strings (which I think you do) then she has the most on Mark. Let's see some volatility.

• edited July 2016

Mark, highlight Cold

Ourania, highlight Cold

Tabitha, highlight Cold