[DVFP] Session Three Closing and Session Four Highlights (All)

edited January 2017 in aw2e-dvfp

All,

SESSION END
At the end of every session, choose a character who knows you better than they used to. If there’s more than one, choose one at your whim. Tell that player to add +1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx+4, they reset to Hx+1 (and therefore mark experience). If no one knows you better, choose a character who doesn’t know you as well as they thought, or choose any character at your whim. Tell that player to take -1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx -3, they reset to Hx=0 (and therefore mark experience).

Comments

• Cinch, take +1Hx with Esco.
  • June, take +1Hx with Sierra

I've put a few volumes o'blaze in Sierra's internal library, I think. +1Hx
  • edited January 2017
    June, take +1Hx with Gigg
  • I think that'll end up being +1 XP for June since you saw me unmasked.
  • Let's give Esco+1 with Cinch. We had a long ride together.
  • Lets give Cinch +1 HX with Motley. :-)
    All,

At the beginning of the session, choose one of the characters with the highest Hx on your sheet. Ask that player which of your stats is most interesting, and highlight it. The MC will have you highlight a second stat too.
  • Cinch, hit me up!
  • edited January 2017
    Esco, you're still tops with Gigg. Highlight me.

Another equal match between Cinch and Esco on who highlights me.

Sierra is still highest for me, so what should Motley highlight this go around?
  • @exterminatorx‌ — Let's hit the brakes on the murderlizing with Gigg. I wanted to say Hot again, but you were a good sport last session, and used it a few times. Be weird this time.
  • @halcy‌ — be hard as hell.
  • Esco, assign Sierra
  • edited January 2017
    @TaraNewman‌ — Highlight Cool. Get into some trouble.

Edit: then get out of it, obviously... :P
  • June highlights Cinch again. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime this session.
  • Esco, I don't want you to be hard this session, you've been through enough. And cool... well, I hope you have a relaxing time at the Diamond... I wonder if you can be weird? Can you be weird? I don't think Cinch can. If you abhor that Idea, then just be cool.
  • Imma be so weird you're gunna question reality.
  • Esco and Gigg are gonna be weird, June's gonna be hard, and Sierra's got to be cool. Session 4 is gonna be fun!

What's Cinch and Motley gonna be??

You know, if I see Cinch this session 'round I'll want to know if she's learned anything of value..be Sharp, Cinch, see the world.
  • Mot, be weird my friend. Got to stay on trend
    All,
    Cinch, be Weird
    Esco, be Hot
    Gigg, be Sharp
    June, be Hot
    Motley, be Hot
    Sierra, be Sharp

FROM PLAYERS:
    Cinch, be Sharp
    Esco, be Weird (?)
    Gigg, be Weird.