[DVFP] Captured (M 4.4)

Motley,

You slowly rouse to the sound of a low hum. Sounds like electronic lights. It's cold in here, like The Irons, but it isn't clammy like The Irons. Your body's stiff. No. No, something's holding you down. Consciousness crawls back to you, and the first thing you hear:
"Unnh..." Quiet Riot mutters, coming to near you. You look up and see she's in some kind of chair, a thick metal one, and she's strapped down into it. Straps across her legs, her ankles, her arms, even her wrists. Around her neck is a metallic collar. Other than the straps, she is completely nude. What's the weirdest mark on QR's body, Motley? How did she get it?
She whips her head around, "What in the... Mot!" She struggles against her bonds.

You're bound, too, Motley. Nude as well. You are in perfect health, you realize as you shake loose cobwebs. You're both in a concrete room with bright fake light in recesses above you. There is a single metal door.
"What kind of..." Quiet Riot says as she tries to wriggle free, without success. Even her palms are bound to the chair, fingers laid over the arm of it. "What kind of happy horse shite... " Her tirade is cut off by the sharp sound of an electric shock. You smell ozone and she jerks in pain. "Well FUG TH-..." A second shock, her whole body spasms, and she goes slack.

What do you do?

Comments

I blink and shake my head trying to clear it. I am truly surprised that I am alive. This is not something I expected. I am also surprised at QR being present as well. The the electrocuting begins. I scream, and begin thrashing against the restraints. "You MOTHER FUGGERS! You are all dead, you hear me? You better kill me because your life has no meaning. Come out and face me instead of this fipper hide in the shadow crap! You too scared to face me like a real person? "

I continue to tug and pull on the bindings, even trying to move the chair if possible.
  • edited February 2017
    The collar on your neck delivers a very painful jolt right at the moment you say "fuggers". It hurts, Motley, a painful tingle across your neck and along your scalp.
    After a few minutes, the door opens. You see a hallway outside, darker than here, almost looks like natural lighting. In the doorway is a woman you recognize. She's wearing a gray jumpsuit and a collar like yours. You'd know her anywhere. It's Rose.

She steps just inside, closes the door, and stands by it, her back against the wall. She recognizes you, but doesn't say anything.

What do you do?

I try to steady my breathing after that jolt. I must be seeing things. That looks like Rose...it can't be. "Rose? ... Is that you? I... I don't understand? What the hell is happening? Are you working with..." I stop unable to put voice to my thought. She can't be working with the fippers, I mean she couldn't right?

Rose glances at the door, then reaches a hand up to the metal collar around her neck, "They got me, Mot." Her voice has lost its edge. "I'm... hers now."

You hear the sound of footsteps and she adds urgently, "She hates cursing, says it demeans the soul. The collar fires a shock when you cuss, so be careful." A pained look crosses her face, and before the door opens, she whispers, "I'm sorry."
    The door opens up again, and you see a woman walk down the hall into your field of vision. She's wearing a very low cut dress that shows off her voluptuous body well. Painfully high heels. Strawberry red hair. Bright red lipstick on luscious lips that hold a cigarette casually. And a parasol.
    She strides into the room like she owns it, looking over both you and Queen Riot. She stops in front of you, then very obviously looks down your chest and right at your manhood. Makes a noise like "hmm".
    Her sharp eyes flick up to you, and she gives you a wide smile. "The camera really adds more than ten pounds to you. You are much more impressive in person." She turns to look back at Rose, "I think he'll do. Good work, Prisoner Rose. You may eat today."

Her attention snaps back to you, and she moves up closer, leans down so she's face to face, "My name. Is Gloriana. I'm the Sub-Warden of the Death Valley Free Prison. Depot. Bordertown East. Truk Stop. Even the ruins that were The Irons. They are all under my purview." She speaks slow and rhythmic, her words full of strength and assurance.
    "I have a golden opportunity for you, my handsome prisoner." She reaches up to her cigarette, takes a long draw, then removes the cigarette, makes an "o" with her mouth and softly blows the smoke over you.
    "Would you like to do me a favor, Motley?"
    What do you do?
  • edited February 2017

I jerk at my bonds, "Let me get this straight. You're the Fipper who is in charge of putting me and my crue through hell without committing a crime. It is ultimately your fault that Rose there lost her partner Guns. And you have the cojones to ask some chum-headed blaze..." I feel the electricity speed through my body causing it to tense in pain, some of the worst I have ever felt..."uuhh, like a favor for you. I would have to say MISS Gloriana that my answer is NO. We are the mother fugg....[grunt]" I bite down ..."ing Crue and we don't do favors for chum like you!"

Gloriana frowns slightly. She doesn't seem surprised as much as disappointed. "Very well. Let me ask a different way. A second time." She presses a button on her parasol and Quiet Riot jerks awake, head snapping up like she was jolted awake.
    In a very smooth, pleasant tone, "Motley. Would you like to murder someone for me, in a vicious and brutal fashion, in order to be free of this place? I'll give you back your two friends in the bargain."

I look at her, anger - no seething rage - evident in my face. "You little self-deluded bitcARRRGGHH" My teeth clamp closed nearly biting off my tongue. I take a moment to gather my breath, panting and staring, my vision red and slightly blurry. When did it become blurry? I take a deep breath. The decision made, "How would I even know you would hold up your end of the bargain. It's not like a fipper can be trusted. What's the catch? I suspect you already know what I would do for my crue. I don't give a sh..... I don't care about freedom unless it was for all of the crue. That an aspect of the deal? See I don't really trust you to hold up your end, but who is it you want me to kill?"
    Your insults cause Gloriana's face to twitch slightly with annoyance, but she keeps control. Quiet Riot's looking at you like you're her hero, though. She's inspired, even if this is a terrifying predicament.
    "What the fug-" she jerks again, then hisses with the pain. "We aren't doing jack or shiiii" she spasms again, confused, looking around, "Motley, what's going on?" Her voice is thin, she's in a ton of pain, but trying not to pass out again.

"You need something to trust?" Gloriana interrupts Quit Riot sharply. "Offering words will be useless, that's obvious. You're illiterate, so any contract is a waste of time. The offer, which you've declared you don't trust, is freedom. For you and your crue. From the prison." She smiles, shaking off the insults you've hurled. "You can walk out of the DVFP, Motley. You will never get this opportunity again."
    What do you do?
  • edited February 2017

I grimace at Riot in pain, its the worst. I never really knew my parents; I see the crue as my children in a way. I can't stand them to be suffering and the like. I would do anything to make it stop, hell it's not like we ain't killed for someone before.

"Lady, I don't like you, you probably guessed as much, but it ain't like I got a lot of choice here. I'd do anything to protect my crue even for people I don't like. So you gonna give them freedom if I kill someone for you, fine. But I need a down payment from you. You let loose Riot here first, then I go do your job. Then the rest of my crue gets their freedom...by the way that does include Rose here as well...
    We got a deal
    ?" I look her in the eyes, no shame, no submission, I do this for my reasons, for my family, on my terms - even if it does benefits her - I hope its enough.

Gloriana glances back at Rose and smiles proudly, "Prisoner Rose... I told you I wouldn't need to have you torture your little girlfriend there. You were so worried about cutting off her fingers one by one while Motley begged you to stop. And now, you don't have to do a thing. You might even be freed, and won't that be nice? You should trust me." She turns back to you, "Of course, Motley. Quiet Riot will be released back into the prison with you. You'll need your gang by your side. Your family."
    She walks over to pet Quiet Riot's cheek. QR tries to bite her finger, but she's too fast, pulling her hand away, "So feisty. It's adorable. Reminds me of someone I love. She's much, much prettier than you, though. Motley, you have three days to brutally murder the doctor known as Fleece. I want Sierra to watch. That. Is very important. You do that. And your whole gang goes free."
    What do you do?

I stare at Gloriana for a moment, my brain trying to process what I'm hearing. Why did it have to be Sierra this would affect...but I couldn't think about it. This was for my crue, that's all that mattered right.

I look down to the floor, the realization of all that this means. We will all be free but will I be able to live with myself after? I will have become the animal they all said I would. "Yeah, I got it." My eyes focused on the ground, unable to meet Rose or Riots eyes. The words feel dirty in my mouth, I spit them out anyways, "I'll kill Fleece for you."
    End Scene