[2Dets] Siobhan and Thai Food (BC 03)

edited April 2017 in two-detroits
Bianca,
It's a couple days after the Dustin Roy job and you set a date to take Siobhan out for some Thai. When you came to Madame L'Infer's cathouse, she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a black top with her favorite red leather jacket:
The drive downtown to Bangkok Crossing was filled with tunes, she took delight in controlling your radio. She found a song you both "car danced" to, what was it?

Comments

You're seated quickly and the waiter puts you at a booth to the side, away from the long table of suit-wearing businessfolk.
    Looking at the menu, still smiling that infectious way she does, Siobhan says, "Thanks again, Bianca. I don't get out of the house enough, even Madame L'Infer says so." She thumbs through the menu, looking over options with an obvious glee.
    What have you hear about why Siobahn doesn't leave the house? What is she worried about?
  • We both jam out to "Figuring it Out" by a band I think is called Swimmer or something. Once we're seated and Siobhan is looking over the big menu with that big smile, I say, "You know, your family isn't going to bother you any more, Siobhan. You don't need a bodyguard to go to the bodega or whatever... and you can call me anytime if you want some time out of the mansion."

"I... my logic brain knows I shouldn't worry, but tell that to emo brain. She's not listening. Plus, for all the girls in the house, it's still lonely." She brushes some hair out of her eyes, "I don't exactly get along with most of the girls, and there are already cliques in there. I'm the odd girl out." She closes her menu, scoots out of the booth to stand up, moves over to your side, "Mind if I sit beside you?" She assumes it's okay and sits down beside you, then looks over at your menu, "What are you getting?" She smells like jasmine.
  • I take a moment to process Siobhan's delightful smell. It's not perfume, I'm pretty sure... it's her. "Larb Gai to share, and some spring rolls. And... I like spicy, so I'm getting the pork Krapow, unless you don't eat pork. Or chicken? We can go veggie so we can share if..."

"No, we don't have to go vegetarian, it's alright. That's a bunch of food! Wow." She laughs lightly and points on the menu to the drunken noodles. "A classic, but very tasty here."
    The waitress comes by to take orders and brings you drinks quickly.
    "Can I be nosy and ask what you needed from Madame L'Infer?" She reaches under the table to pat your thigh lightly, then rubs it warmly. It's a playful gesture, she's very "skintimate", likes proximity (which is why she moved over beside you, of course).
  • "Sure, you can." I enjoy the touch from her. "I... was negotiating for a client who made a big mistake." I take a sip of my Thai coffee.

That gets an "oh shit" face from Siobahn and she hides her expression poorly behind her cup of hot tea. After a sip, she probes gently, "Did, uhm, everything work out for them? Madame L'Infer is... not big on forgiveness. You're not in trouble, are you?" She turns to look at you, worry coloring her expression.
  • edited April 2017
    I smile. "I'm not in trouble, but I do owe her a favor. Unfortunately. My client's life got a lot less... enjoyable, and he paid big bucks, but he's still alive and in what passes for his right mind." I shrug. "It's mostly a win. After all, I wouldn't be eating Thai with you if it weren't for a job for Madame L'Infer."

Siobhan raises her cup in a mock toast, "Well, there is that, then." She sips her tea, then continues to rub your thigh gently. After a moment, she puts her cup down and turns to face you, folding her right leg under her butt. "I've never really understood what it is that you do. You found me, then saved me. You're working as a go-between for this guy. Are you like... a private detective for spooky folks?"
  • I chuckle. "Only as a sort of side-effect. When I was a kid... one of my friends was taken. Possessed by a demon, and I didn't have the heart to end him, so he's still around. Well, his body is, and maybe he's riding along?" I take a slurp out of my sweet iced coffee. "My main drive is, well, killing demons, mostly. But that also opened my eyes to other... spooky folks, as you said. And I'm tough and I'm determined, and a girl has to make a living, right? So, I wind up being something of a fixer."

Siohan listens with that intent sense of interest that makes you feel like she's completely focused on you, that you're incredibly important. She nods slowly, "Hunting demons is dangerous, Bianca. But yeah... making a living. I get that." She reaches her right hand over yours on the table, lacing fingers through yours, pulling your hand over, palm up, starts tracing the inside of your palm with her left hand. "Are... fae demons?" She doesn't meet your eyes, you feel a nervous tension trickling through her.
  • I curl my fingers, trying for a gesture of reassurance. "No. Not for me." There are some who claim all the "others" are demons, just as there are some that claim they're all fae, or even aliens. I'm not a... reductionist? Yeah, that sounds right. Reductionist.

She laughs lightly, "Are you just saying that because I'm asking?" She gently pushes your index finger back down to the table and traces along the pad, "Some of my family sure seem like demons. Tempting mortals, stealing them away, hurting them, even torture. What's the differentiator to you?"
  • I shrug. "The biggest one? Your family may act horribly, and I would stop them if I saw the behavior, but... Demons. Demons possess people. Push away everything that makes them who they were, but keep the mannerisms, the body, even some of the knowledge. You could say good night to a friend and then the next day... they're just the candy coating around the demon center of an M&M. And you might never really know, until they attacked you." I have charms and tricks, but even I can still be caught by surprise.
    Your food arrives, and conversation slows as you both check out your meals. Siobhan looks over the spread of probably three full meals between you and grins widely. You both spend a few minutes enjoying the food quietly, only the low hum of the businessmen jabbering at each other and the soft sounds of instrumental music playing over the speakers.
    When she has had a few bites of drunken noodles and a piece of your Larb Gai, she says, "I'm sorry I didn't say before, but losing your friend to a demon, seeing them out there in the world, that sounds terrible. I'm so sorry that happened to you, Bianca."
  • I finish chewing, then lean over and kiss her temple. "Thanks, Siobhan. I'm still dealing with it, probably will be until the day I make one mistake too many. But... Thai food and good company? That helps." I hold up my glass, asking the waitress for a refill on my iced coffee. "I had a conversation the other day with a friend. Someone I'm pretty close to. I couldn't tell her any of this, because... she's just a person. She doesn't know already, and who am I to ruin that?"
    Siobhan nods sadly, "I used to be just a person, before my family dragged me into this world. Now I'm working at a brothel for a... whatever Madame L'Infer is. There are good days, no doubt. I love what I've learned to do with my body..." She holds up a hand, "Fairy stuff, not sex stuff. Although...." she rolls her eyes playfully.

Her joking fades and she kisses your cheek, "You're sweet to protect them. I agree about not telling them, for what it's worth."
  • edited April 2017
    "You'll have to show me what you've learned to do with your body. Fairy stuff. Although..." I'm pretty sure the "sex stuff" would've happened by now, but I talk myself out of it. Worried that she's feeling some sort of "protector" thing. My internal arguments get less forceful every time I see her, though.
    She slurps up a noodle and snickers at the sound, then wipes her mouth and leans into your face, "I want to show you both, Bianca. They're... equally interesting. And fun." Her hand slips onto your thigh again, sliding up a little higher this time. "I think you'd like that, right? I'm a big girl, Bianca. You aren't taking advantage of me, ok?" She whispers in your ear, "I want you." Pulls back to look at you with her dancing eyes.
  • I consider for a brief moment, but I'm really not good at delaying gratification, and I've thought about this for a while now. "Yes. I want you, too, Siobhan."
    Your answer takes her a little by surprise, and for a moment, she shows this Christmas morning glee in her eyes and draws in a breath of excitement, reaches over to squeeze your arm. She leans over to kiss the corner of your mouth, then pulls herself back to her food. "Did you try the noodles? Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles are how you tell if the Thai food's going to be good. I range around the menu here, but always come back to the noodles." She grins, "I think I mostly like the slurping." She offers to get your a fork full.
  • I dig in with my own fork, noticing her offer just a half-second too late. "I haven't tried them here, no." A few deft twirls and I've got a forkful, which I slurp off the utensil dramatically. "These are good." Now that I've committed to a course of action, I can relax. I mean, I was comfortable before, but now I can just let it flow.
    The slurp makes her snigger and she nearly drops her fork on the table, holds up a hand over her mouth, "I know I'm like ten years old, but that's hilarious." She does this sort of "head dance of joy", then turns back towards the table and eats more noodles. She does slurp once, snickers, then swallows down a drink. After a few minutes, she glances over, "We need to-go boxes, right? Oh... where are we going next, Bianca?" Her eyes are wide and eager as she awaits your answer.
  • "Well... I'm just thinking about it now, but my place is prolly the best choice, yeah? A hotel... impersonal, and going back to yours doesn't seem quite right." At least for the first time. "Do you have time? I'm not super close to here."
    She glances at the Apple Watch she keeps on a silver chain around her neck, "It's almost two. I need to be back by six at the latest. That should be alright, right?" She snakes her head closer to you, smiling, "You don't live that far away, do you?"
  • "Not that far, no..." I smile and gesture to the waitress. "Can we get some to-go boxes, please?"
    Your waitress smiles at the two of you, reading what's going on and finding it amusing, maybe even adorable. She boxes up your food while Siobhan canoodles with you. She offers to pay. Do you let her, go dutch, or insist on paying yourself?
    On the way out, she slips her hand into yours and walks close, her shoulder rubbing against you, smiling broadly and laughing as you head to your truck. On the drive there, she tries to climb down in the floorboard to get frisky. It's playfully tempting, not down and dirty, but she is eager to go down on you. Do you let her?
  • I feel better going Dutch. I know she makes money and really doesn't spend much, but I try to pay my own way when I can.

When she climbs down, I ruffle her hair, but don't do anything to stop her. It won't be easy, the logistics... I'm wearing jeans, and they're not loose, but I'll help how I can. Been a while since I've had sex in a moving vehicle, especially when I was driving.

It takes a few blocks, but the last half of the trip is quite a ride. Siobhan counts on you working the pedals with your left foot as she eases up your right leg and feasts on you, a talented tongue lapping at your sex, fingers teasing pleasure from you. Do you reach climax before you need to find a place to park and slip your jeans back on?
  • It's a blessing and a curse, but the effort of concentrating on "don't crash don't crash don't crash" delayed the delicious end long enough that we're home before I finish. The curse is obvious, but the blessing is, of course, that I have something to look forward to in the very near future. I pull up my jeans as best I can, then get out of the truck and finish buttoning. In a hurry. "Hold that thought, Siobhan." I take her hand and lead her up the back stairs, barely registering the smell of pizza for once.
    Siobahn sits back when you tell her to hold her thoughts and frowns a little pout, disappointed she didn't get you over the edge, but she grins again when you take her hand and lead her up the stairs to your flat. Her eyes are looking to and fro as she whispers, "This is the lair of the mysterious hunterrrrr. Be careful, she's probably set traps."
    You reach the top of the steps and unlock the door. What do you do?
  • I mutter a few words in Latin (those I understand), Sanskrit, Arabic and, of all things, an ancient predecessor of Latvian. Or Lithuanian, I'm not sure. It's rote for me, everything but the Latin and a little bit of the Arabic. Then I throw the door open. "My castle, Siobhan." Don't know if she caught my little disarm charms, they go pretty fast. "And yes, there are traps, but no problem when you're with me."
    Your date pokes her head in, pretending to be sorely afraid for a moment before she laughs and gives up the pretense and walks in, eyes scanning the place, "Bianca, this is pretty cool. Compact. Functional." A look over towards the bed, "Is that bed comfy? She walks over to test it out, sitting down.
  • "It's pretty great, actually. One of those Casper mattresses that've been all over the Internet recently." I smile, a little predatory, and stride toward the bed, stripping off my jacket and the shoulder-sheath with The Preacher in one practiced motion. "I guess you'll find out..."
    You fill her vision as you approach, and she nods slowly, "A Casper mattress? They sound so nice." She lays back on it, and her hair fans out as she spreads her arms to lie them on the bed, still sitting on the edge.

"You're. Very. Hot. Bianca." she says, her voice barely a whisper as she confesses, "I've had a little crush on you since I met you."
  • God. Really? "If I'm hot, Siobhan, you're..." I shake my head, my internal thesaurus going 'poof'. "I'm... glad you're here." I unhook the baton (yeah, I'm wearing it) and drop it to the floor, then crawl on the bed have beside and half on top of her. I look in her eyes. Then the kiss, the real kiss, the one with hunger and passion and danger that's been building since I first saw her huddled in the far corner of a Mercedes Sprinter van that was actually something... entirely different, a horse-drawn wagon.
    As your mouth closes on hers, bodies pressing against each other, at the last moment, she takes in a breath. Like she's about to plunge into a depth and wants to have all the air taken from her in this kiss. Your lips meet and she lets out a tiny whimper of pleasure and melts into you, a steadying hand on your shoulder.

Eventually when either of you come back up for air, she answers, "I'm glad I'm here, too."
  • That... commitment to the moment... is... exciting and scary at the same time. I'm really not sure what I'm getting into, here. And being unsure brings up something primal in me, something that wants to be sure. "Get naked, Siobhan." I jump off the bed and strip in a messy tornado of jeans and boots and all the other bits.

She is as least as eager to be naked as you, and she's very smooth sliding those tight jeans over her hips, whipping off her black shirt, and she's wearing nothing underneath, so she poses while looking up at you.

• Poses. There's something that's innocent and something intentional about that. I struggle free of my not-very-sexy Under Armour panties and nearly dive back onto the bed. Onto Siobhan. One hand finds the piercing in her right nipple, tweaks it just a little, while my mouth dives back into hers.

She watches you with hungry eyes as you peel off your underwear, then giggles when you pounce on her. The tweak gets a delighted intake of breath from her and she purrs into your mouth, pressing every inch of herself she can. She presses her breast into your hand while she reaches around to your hips, then down to grip the firm globes of your ass. "Shit, Bianca, your ass is so tight, so hard. I fucking love it."
  • I press my ass up against her grip. "Worked hard for that ass... glad you like it." I kiss her once again, deep, then shift so I can take a nipple between my lips and flick my tongue against it. I snake my arm down between us to get a finger tracing the lips of her pussy.

Siobhan is already wet, and your fingers make squelching sounds as she sucks in a breath while your lips close around her nipple. The tang of metal from the rod in her nipple mixes with the taste of her flesh. Her hands slid up your body as you shifted down, and now she's holding your head as you suckle her breast. "Bite it," she urges. "Bite it a little."
  • Who am I to say no? I close my teeth on the sensitive skin closest to the piercing, just a puppy-nip at first, then once again, a little harder. My finger slides down, curls up to enter her wetness.

The mix of your fingers' caress and the bite on her nipple causes Siobhan to shiver with sharp pleasure. She freezes in place for a few moments, hands clutching your head, making lewd noises of unrestrained ecstasy. Then you feel her clench your fingers and grow even wetter. "Oh God..." she pets your hair while she rides out her first climax and relaxes onto the bed, sated for a moment.
    What do you do?
  • I didn't want to be toooo greedy, wanted to make sure that Siobhan had some pleasure... I imagine her clients aren't always concerned with that. I crawl back up and cuddle her. "So... fey stuff or sex stuff? What do you want to show me first, Siobhan? No rush..." I kiss her cheek.

She laughs lightly, then blows out a breath, "Wow, that was good." When you ask her fey stuff or sexy stuff, she purses her lips comically, smacks them and answers, "Fey stuff." After drawing a cleansing breath, she eases you onto your back and straddles you, sitting her butt back on your lap, her hands resting on your breasts, fingers gently playing over your erect nipples. "Can I use a fun little power on you? Won't last but a minute."
  • My hunter brain never really turns off. If I say yes, is that a lifetime pass? What power? What's... I smack hunter brain in the face and, after moaning at her touch, say simply, "Yesss."
    Siobhan's eyes flash with delight when you agree and she fixes you with a deep stare. The hunter brain itches for a moment and you feel the hair on your arms stand up as she channels something. Her eyes seem to narrow to almonds for a moment and you feel this warmth from her hands that runs course through your body. Your face flushes, your throat tightens just a little and you're suddenly filled with a powerful emotion.

Somehow Siobhan's conjured the feeling of love in you, Bianca. Not directed at her, not specifically. She's coaxing the emotion from you as a kind of "high" rather than casting a love spell on you. Which love, romantic love, do you remember most fondly?
  • Romantic love? Not much of that in my life, so not many choices. Caleb was possessed before we ever realized what should have been. I'm fond of Sasha, but it's not "romantic." I have to go back before to answer that question.

I'm what? 12? 13? First day of 7th grade, whichever. Lunch period, this 8th-grader, Jesse... Graves? Yeah, Jesse Graves. He comes up and sits next to me, starts talking. Nice guy, I thought, and he was just 'Hey, I'm Jesse...' I was in love. Seriously, that instant adolescent crushing crush, like the reason they call it a "crush". He flirted for like a week, then lost interest.

But wait, I'm not done... high school. Freshman year. There's Jesse Graves again, a Sophomore now, with all the secret knowledge of a year in this huge building and the mysteries of the social order. He scooped me up. Two months of bliss. Hand-holding, kissing, reprimands for PDA. Notes and "Mrs. Bianca Graves" written on the inside of my folders. Then, his dad got transferred. Fast. To... Chicago? I think Chicago.

So, there's a sense of loss, but nothing to ruin the memory. Which is good.

Siobhan watches your reaction, leaning down closer, and closer, her eyes growing larger in your vision until she kisses the tip of your nose and pulls back. "How was that? Good, right? So tell me... boy or girl?" She scoots down from your lap, leaning down to kiss a nipple before kissing her way down your tummy, her hands working your thighs apart. "Tell me about 'em."
  • So, I tell her. His blond hair like the sun on the Detroit River on a good day. His smile. The way his hands, rough from working on cars with his older brother, felt on my skin. The way I felt when he told me they were gone in a week. It's a fractured narrative, with Siobhan's tongue proving her other special abilities, and my hunter brain keeps wondering if I'm giving up too much, betraying some weakness. But... she feels so good, tongue and fingers exploring without hesitation, like she already has a map to my... "Oh, shit, yes!" I lose track of the story, but I've said enough.

She laughs lightly at the right times and takes pleasure in devouring you with slow licks and deep touches. When you call out and hit your peak, she darts her tongue inside you to lap at your nectar, then looks up with proud, sticky cheeks at you. "The feeling will fade, it won't make your heartsick, don't worry. Are you tuckered out, Bee?" She grins with her nickname for you.
  • I smile, too, but lazily. That was one of the most amazing orgasms I've had in a blue moon. Hunter brain kicks in, though. "Siobhan... I know you're grateful and all, but what... what do you really want from me?"

She crawls up, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand and settling into your arms. She nestles against your shoulder and purrs lightly. "You make me feel safe, Bianca. Also, I get away from the house, with someone who gets me. The sex is great, I won't lie, but it's not the only thing." She kisses the tip of your nose, a habit of hers with you. "Is... that okay?"
  • I smile and wrinkle my nose. "It's fine. It's good to be able to talk about all the things."

"Your nose is so cute, Bianca, I swear." She leans in to kiss it, then pulls back. After a moment, she wears a questioning look, concerned, "I need to confess something, too. Since we're being open. There are lots of people who work for L'Infer who don't like me. Would you, uhm. Like you did before. Would you promise to protect me if they come after me?"
  • Ah, there it is. "Why don't they like you? And, well, who are they? I don't get the sense that Madame L'Infer would put up with someone inside her organization 'going after' someone else."

Siobhan shifts a little, which just so happens to mean her body rubs against you in delicious ways. "I'm a fairy, Bianca. They play little games in there, telling Madame L'Infer's management that one person acted bitchy, or they didn't go for a full package. Lucine, she's a blood drinker, she's out for me big time. Janelle, she's out for my blood, too, but she wants it for potions, not to drink. They're awful people, Bianca." She sounds genuinely worried about it.
    What do you do?
  • I wrap my arms around her. "Understand what you're asking me to promise, Siobhan. Even without a promise, you know I'll do my best to protect you, but if it comes down to going up against L'Infer directly..." I swallow. "It's a pretty certain thing that I'd fail."

She gives you a "are you serious>" look and smiles, shaking her head, "I would, too. That's not what I'm asking for. If Lucine or Janelle come after me, would you have my back? Please? I have like zero friends... I thought we were that, at the very least." Pouty voice, not overdone.
  • "We are, and... I promise, if Lucine or Janelle comes after you... I'll help in any way I can." May not be the best idea I've ever had, that promise, but the truth is, I'd do it without the promise. Can't lie to myself on that.

Broad grin, "I promise I won't take advantage of your help for anything frivolous, ok?" She kisses your shoulder, "This has been a lovely date. I very much hope for more. Maybe there's a place you'd like to go next time?"
  • I kiss the top of her head. "I haven't been to Belle Isle in forever. Maybe if it's a nice day we could go wander around?

"Ooh, that sounds fabulous!" Siobhan says with immediate interest. "I haven't been there in years. My auntie used to take me over the summers, we would spend hours walking around. This is totally a date!" She kisses your shoulder, then sits up. "So, are we done with the bumpity bumpity? If you're tuckered, I'd like to take a shower. Is that okay? Or... do you want more?" She does a shimmy, snickers, then gestures at herself, "Of dis?"
  • I laugh. "I'd better limit my exposure... don't want to get addicted. And I don't want to be late getting you back for curfew."

That gets a laugh as she stands up, "Yeah, one of two things would probably happen. Either I'd turn into a pumpkin or something." She prances into the bathroom, calling, "Or Madame L'Infer would start charging you." She pops her head back out, "And Bianca, you couldn't afford me." Blows you a kiss, then goes into the shower to turn on the water.
    End Scene