Attuned +0
Cool +2
*Hard +3
Hot -1
*Sharp +2

* - highlighted for session six

Gear:
blaster rifle (3-harm close loud auto-fire energy
heavy blaster pistol (3-harm close reload loud energy)
vibro sword (3-harm hand messy powered)
2-armor +clumsy (see pic)
first aid kit:
Stock X ( ) ( )
2-cred
(+1 cred salvage from Hoth pirate den)
(+3 cred for the mine op)
(-3 cred for Jazz's bacta treatment after Ord Mantell)
(-1 cred for Jazz's anesthetization for his treatment)

Harm
none

Moves:

Battlefield instincts: when you trust your instincts, roll+hard instead of roll+attuned, but only during an armed conflict

Combat medic: you have a well-stocked and high quality first aid kit. It counts as a med-kit with a capacity of 2-stock

Not worth dying for: name your escape route and roll+hard. On a 10+, sweet, you’re gone. On a 7–9, you can go or stay, but if you go it costs you: leave something behind, or take something with you, the MC will tell you what. On a miss, you’re caught vulnerable, half in and half out.

Daredevil: if you go straight into danger without hedging your bets, you get +1armor. If you happen to be leading a squad or convoy, it gets +1armor too.

Commanding presence: when you give someone an order or a warning, roll+hard. On a hit, they choose:
• They do it, following your order or heeding your warning.
• They freeze.
• They back away, hands where you can see them.
• They attack you.
On a 10+, take +1forward against them as well. On a miss, they do what they like and you take -1forward against them.

Moonlighting: you get 2-juggling. Whenever there’s a stretch of downtime in play, or between sessions, choose a number of your gigs to work. Choose no more than your juggling. Roll+cool. On a 10+, you get profit from all the gigs you chose. On a 7–9, you get profit from at least 1; if you chose more, you get catastrophe from 1 and profit from the rest. On a miss, catastrophe all around. The gigs you aren’t working give you neither profit nor catastrophe. Whenever you get a new gig, you also get +1juggling.
Gigs:
- Piracy / raiding (2-cred / embattled)
- Hunting bounty / wetwork (2-cred / embattled)

Death Move:
When you die, your friends and comrades will hold you a warrior’s funeral, all characters who attend mark experience and you choose which one(s) of them receives your weapons and armor.

Special Move:
When you have sex with someone, you take +1 forward. At your option, they take +1 forward too.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Bonds:
    Macks is a steady companion I can rely on in a pinch.
    Jaster Ordo knows I honor warriors and expect the same of him.
    I healed Pemithe Navi on that asteroid mine and saved his life.
    Squall Onondb follows my guidance.
    Macks is a level-headed guy I seek advice from sometimes.
    I murdered a Chiss for Captain Jaina and she saw what a monster I can be.

Jaster “Jazz” Ordo (Mandalorian male heavy gunner)
    Jazz 1
    Jazz is my best friend. He left Mandalore when I was banished. I owe him my life and he owes me his a few times over (I’m two up on him). We tried being lovers once, but we’re too competitive. There’s nothing I wouldn't do for him.

This is Jazz right before I was exiled:
    Jazz 2

Pemithe Navi (Keshiri male, communications expert)
    Pem 1
    Pem is our face man, he handles rumors on the Outer Rim, setting up jobs, greasing palms, stuff like that. Pemmy is a rotten bastard, always looking for advantage and trying to be sneaky. He’s pretty up front with me, but only after we had a couple hard conversations about it. I don’t trust him long-term, but he’s good in the clutch and he’s made us some cred.

Here's Pem "working his magic". He's actually pretty damn funny.
    Pem 2

Squall Onondb (Rattataki androgyne, systems expert)
    Squall 1
    Squall is the geek of the group, and I'm not sure on Squall's gender, but I call her a “she”. She’s good at splicing and fixing tech. Squall joined my crew because she was being chased by some other Rattataki. I took Squall on and never asked questions, letting her work speak for itself. I respect her opinion on tech and systems, but she can get twitchy and nervous under fire, so I normally keep her out of big fights.

Pollux Burr was our sniper, an old, cagey warrior. He died on Hoth during a fight with a big gang of pirates. We burned his body there, and each took a memento to honor him.

Captain Jaina Dene (Mandalorian female, pilot of the Ebon Hawk)
    Jaina
    Jaina was our pilot. She was a colleague from Mandalore who moved freight with her three ships. She's getting squeezed by her debtors lately, and when we broke up, she "gave me" the Ebon Hawk. I don't want her to know I'm in love with her, she deserves better.
  • edited October 2014
    I've recently taken on a few auxiliary members to the team. They are all pretty decent, and except for Tezzik, respected in the Mercenary Guild.
    -----------------------------

Mack'Sinto "Macks " Dayvrin (Quarren male, support)
    Macks
    He trained with the Quarren resistance. He's quiet and of all things, thoughtful. He is a good support alongside Pem, not as mouthy as the rest of the crew. The guy is strong, too, he can hold his own in a firefight. Plus, being Quarren, we can save creds on SCUBA gear. Okay, that was Pem's idea.

Nill ("Human" female, infiltration)
    Nill
    Nill claims she's an ex-spy. She's just a little too secretive for my tastes. I like her, she has been useful. At first, I wasn't sure if I saw her as "team material". But lately, she's stepped up. She's my second now, with Jazz out of action for a while.

Tezziik (Rodian female, mechanic)
    Tezzik
    Tezzik was burned by her last team leader for a job gone wrong. She's lost her guild accreditation, and took on work as a dishwasher locally. I took a chance on her, It is working out so far.

Ukuun (Kel Doran male, heavy gunner)
    Ukuun
    He's a family man, big silent type. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's tough and he's got a good work ethic. I like him.

Ramud (Duros male, gadgets and tech)
    He calls himself Ramud, like "Rah" plus "mood". He's a whiz with gadgets, builds stuff on his own, likes to talk, probably too much, but he works cheap. He might be a sympathizer with the insurrectionists or whatever they call themselves now, but as long as he keeps his politics to himself, I don't care.

I mentioned cheap, right?
  • edited April 2015
    Alright, you've seen my profile, checked out my team. I guess you stuck around for a little about me, yeah?

I was born on Mandalore, part of the Vizsla clan. I trained up right alongside my buddy Jazz. We were inseparable from the first time we met. Alright, that's sort of a lie. He made a crack about my family when we met and I sucker punched him. Then we ended up rolling around on the ground for a bit, which is the way you fight when you're nine cycles old.

I did give him a black eye, though.

For reasons I don't want to talk about, I was exiled from Mandalore. My buddy Jazz left with me, I still don't know why. I mean, we're best friends, but he gave up everything for me. I'll never forget it.

We drifted for a bit, ended up doing merc work. I got a taste for it, and basically I run my own team. Sometimes we pick up free agents, but my core team is the ones you saw above. We get the job done, even though we're a motley crew.

-----------------------------
    If you're into that kind of thing, this is me with my armor on. The pic's a little old, since it's pretty dinged up nowadays:
    Kelb 2

And since you asked nicely, here's me sort of smiling. Hey! take what you can get, yeah?
    Kelb 3

I sort of like this one. This was taken before Jazz and I did a high orbit drop.
    Kelb 4
  • edited February 2014
    XP:
    X X O O (>)
    (Total: 42)

x Get +1 Hard (max +3)
    x Get +1 Sharp (max +3)
    x Get +1 Cool (max +3)
     Get +1 Attuned (max +3)
    x Get a new Trooper move
    x Get a new Trooper move
    x Get a base or capital ship and salary (bought Ebon Hawk with creds from Baltan job)
    x Get 2 gigs (detail) and moonlighting
    x Get a move from another playbook
     Get a move from another playbook

--------------------------
     Get +1 to any Stat (max +3)
     Get +1 to any Stat (max +3)
     Retire your character (to safety)
     Change to a new playbook
     Create a second character to play
     Advance 2 basic moves
     Advance 2 basic moves
     Advance 2 basic moves