[Snowpocalypse] But What About Your Teeth? (M 1.10)

edited February 2014 in Snowpocalypse
To Molotov,

You're not sure how much time passed since you left Navy Pier, what with the passing out and the speedy travel on the four-wheeler. After waiting in line for Nedd, he takes you in the back, ready to fix your... "Hey, you aren't here for yer teeth, are ya? You look like hell. Can you pay?"

Comments

• From Molotov:

"Da," I wheeze, which continues into a cough. I'm holding it back with one hand, and pointing to Sims with the other. He's in here with me, with the batteries. Bonk's outside drinking the rum.
  • To Molotov:

Nedd takes the batteries, gives you some pain-killers and gets to work. His tools aren't that clean, his manner is awful, but he works cheap and nobody has shot him (yet),

You're at 6 o'clock, and the pain meds should last for a while.

Bonk and Sims are waiting outside. Where to next?
  • edited February 2014
    From Molotov:

"Hah!" I roar, stumbling out of Nedd's van and into the presence of my boys, the freezing cold feeling amazing. Hell, everything is feeling amazing right now, with the ice around my head like clouds. Why is that? Who cares. "Awy nuffen duffetin MEH, BOYS!"

I'm grinning, and I don't know why, but I'm grinning at Bonk and Sims. "Cawm ohn. Less fuhk sumbudy yup." I look around, consider it, but these people are worthless. So, I lean into the boys, wrap them in a hug, let them know I'm serious when I whisper, "Sumbudy with gooood barter."
  • To Molotov:

Bonk and Sims laugh it up. You load up and head out to see who you can fuhk yup.

When you go trolling for someone to mug for good barter, roll+Hard.
    On a hit, choose options. On a 7-9, choose 2. On a 10+, choose 3.
    * They aren't able to fight back
    * One barter (can be chosen multiple times)
    * Nobody will know it was you who did it

On a miss, you roll up on someone, and it was not what you expected.
  • OOC: Troll for Barter. Roll+Hard
    (Rolled: 2d6+3. Rolls: 4, 3. Total: 10)
  • OOC: And drugged up, poor choice-making Molotov picks...
    • one barter
    • one barter
    • one barter
  • To Molotov:

So you just gunned down Eggplant in the street outside Roxy's. What did he say to you when you held him up that pissed you off so much?

Sims is picking over his body, giggling like an idiot. "Yo, he's a walking bank!"

Bonk has his fugly pistol out, covering you. Eggplant evidently just got "services" at Roxy's and was heading back to his place. Where does he live? Oh wait, where did he live?

After a minute, Sims is almost done, Bonk calls out, "Boss, Trespass is coming!" You see her, too. She's jogging up, pistols in her hands, trying to stay low. She's half a block away, just now able to see what you've done.

What do you do?
  • From Molotov:

"Why aren't you not getting the sleds started then, huh?!" I retort in Bonk's direction, dropping low behind a frozen pile of trash. Shit. Suddenly, really great feeling is twisted upside down, like I'm walking on sky and everything is cold again.

But, this situation was unavoidable, like, had to be happening. Eggplant made his choice, when he was spitting in my face, all whiney like little shit, "Give me space, dude, my balls are aching. That Roxy chick is WILD." So, fuck him, who is he to speak about Roxy?

I lean around from the pile of ice-slick trash, trying to get a good look at the situation.
  • To Molotov:

Bonk nods at your order, pockets his fugly pistol, hustles over to get on the sled and start it up. Sims is filling pockets and not really backing you up. But then you're Molotov, why would he need to, right?

Trespass comes up close enough to see dead Eggplant, you and Sims. It's obvious, right? She has the guns trained on you, one on you specifically, the other on Sims. She's maybe twenty feet away, you can see her expression. She frowns hollers at you in an annoyed tone, "Double-u Tee Eff, man? On Rocks' doorstep? What's your deal?"

What do you do?
  • From Molotov:

Is obvious what we did, but I'm behind this ice-covered trash anyway. I mean, da, I am Molotov, but... fuck it, why am I hiding? I stand up to shrug at Trespass.

"He talked shit about Rox," I slur just a little bit, squinting, "He was asking for it. You would have been doing same thing."
  • To Molotov:

Trespass gives you a look like she's sort of surprised, a little bit impressed, but also worried, all wrapped into one. "Molotov... if we killed everyone who talked shit about us, we wouldn't have any fucking customers. Egg was a regular! He was good jingle, and Roxy had her hooks in him good! Now, shit. Shit, Molotov!"

She starts walking forward, lowering her guns, but she hasn't put them away. "You gotta come talk to Rocks, man. Please don't make this any uglier than it already is, yo?"

What do you do?
  • From Molotov:

There's a moment where I'm just squinting at Trespass and my magnum is dangling from one hand. And then it's over with a sigh. I holster my gun and nod at Sims, who's just standing around like who the fuck knows, pockets full of jingle, and order, "Get back to Grease Park."

Then to Trespass I mumble, "Da, da, I'll come," I'm gesturing forward like, lead the way why don't you, and looking a little... sheepish?
  • --END SCENE--