[Snowpocalypse] Winding Down (R 1.11)

edited February 2014 in Snowpocalypse
Rossi,

You're hurt. Killed half of the only doctor you've been to. Got no ride outta here back to the Scrapers and its a longass walk. That damn owl is somewhere between Underlake and the Pier, coming this way, real slow. Might not even really be "that owl", but you swear it prolly is.

Where do you go?

Comments

• That fucking owl... Silica's coming. Shit.

Well... I need medical help before I should even consider making the trek out to Poptart's place. Ross may not be welcome back there, but Rossi will be – especially when they hear the sob story I've got cooked up.

I'm going to go wander for a while, make sure I find somewhere nice and hidden. I'm not looking forward to bloodying my nose with the butt of my own shotgun, but I prefer to walk back in there saying I got the shit kicked out of me by some masked figure than trying to lie about it...

I pop some painkillers for good measure though... I hurt enough as it is.
  • edited February 2014
    To Rossi:

Let's see you Act Under Fire for some self Harm. On a 10+, you can make it look good without really hurting yourself. On a 7-9, you take S-Harm, you knocked yourself silly. On a miss, well... something went wrong, you take 1-Harm. Should've been more careful.
  • OOC: Acting Under Fire to hurt myself... YAY! Roll+Cool. +1XP.
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 4, 5. Total: 10)
  • Good work!

(stop hitting yourself, Rossi! Stop hitting yourself!)

Let's end scene here and pick up in a bit.

--END SCENE--