[DRYH] Pariah, Pt 01 (03)

2»

Comments

• Bianca continues working on the handjob, and smirks, "Oh, yes, I know her. She's very popular." Her skin ripples and shifts until you have this woman in your bed.

• Oh wow. Just...

Here's the deal. I've seen that face, those tits before, in this bed. At the time, though, my eyes were closed and it was my hand on my cock. I don't know how I thought I'd react to Bianca changing into Penny, but... damn. It's like my cock grows an inch and a half. I reach out with one hand, cup a breast, run my thumb across the nipple. With the other, I grab her by the hair and bring her mouth to me for a hungry kiss.
  • Bianca is thrilled when you kiss her, and she's more than willing to fulfill this wish of yours. It seems to thrill her as well, your hunger, your interest in her. Her body feels perfect, the nipple moves the way you'd imagine, her body is warmer in this form, too. You even notice her nails are a little longer as they brush against the inside of your thigh.

She pulls back to nip your nose, then asks, "I want the whole thing, Benny. I'm the winner. I get to say, right?"
  • edited May 2014
    Well, this is one way to become a man. Not the usual way, sure...

I take my hands away for a second, skin out of my boxers and t-shirt. I scoot to the center of the bed, pulling her on top of me as I do. I'm still ignoring all the little signs of wrongness, still aware that I'm doing so, but there's no uncanny valley shit going on here. It feels like I've had a boner for a year and a day.

She looks me in the eye as she reaches down to find my cock. It takes her a little time to figure out the angle and I'm not much help, of course. I think it's funny how the weight on my chest, pushing my breath out, adds to the arousal. Finally, finally we figure out the geometry and the physics all at the same time and... I'm inside her. Still awkward at first as we figure out how to move together without... losing the connection, but we find a rhythm.

I'm staying as quiet as I can, but I grunt and whisper "ohgodohgodohshit", never losing eye contact. She follows suit, keeps mostly quiet. It's amazing, but somehow, even this first time out, we manage to finish together. I keep my moan to a low volume, clenching my teeth, but at the very last second Bianca/Kaley/Penny can't stand it and leans down to bite my shoulder, stifle her scream. The pain shoots straight to my cock and as I cum, I have the strangest moment, hoping Bianca can't get pregnant. Then all thought evaporates and I'm pretty sure my heart stops beating for a few seconds.
  • Bianca lays down on your chest, panting quietly as she recovers. "Better... better than dreams." she says into your chest, "Even better than fingers."

She kisses her way up to your neck with surprising gentleness, "Better than gin rummy?"
  • I laugh and put my arm around her. Just lie there for a moment, getting my breath back.
  • --END SCENE--