* - highlighted (for second session)
, dressed in battered old armor
-- worn SWAT body armor with only "WA" left on the chest, visible when she isn't wearing a poncho overtop (2-armor, covers shoulders, chest, torso, top of legs).
She has a bony face
: gaunt features that scarcely show emotion, but alert, blue-gray, cunning eyes
. Her armor, guns and pancho swallow up her compact body
. She walks heavy and slow unless threatened. In a fight, she is calm, sure and deceptively quick.MOVES
* Insano like Drano
: you get +1hard (hard+3).
* Frak this shit
: name your escape route and roll+hard.
- On a 10+, sweet, you’re gone.
- On a 7–9, you can go or stay, but if you go it costs you: leave something behind, or take something with you, the MC will tell you what.
- On a miss, you’re caught vulnerable, half in and half out.
: when you act under fire, roll+hard instead of roll+cool.
* NOT TO BE FRAKKED WITH
: in battle, you count as a gang (3-harm gang small), with armor according to the circumstances.GEAR
* assault rifle (3-harm close loud autofire, AP)
* magnum (3-harm close reload loud, AP)
* ap ammo (ap) Add ap to all your guns.
* many knives (2-harm hand infinite)
* grenades (4-harm hand area reload messy)
* SWAT armor (2-armor)
* oddments worth one barterHx:
+1 Cinch the Driver
+2 Clarity the Touchstone
+1 Robinson the Savvyhead
+0 Thirds the Ruin Runner
Grew up in a gang, passed around like a party favor when Ize just a skinny runt. Til I picked up my first gun and kilt one of 'em. Then they made me their lil mascot, teachin' me 'bout guns so I'd kill for 'em. Sent me on raids, always made me go in first. Called me Scout. I hate that frakkin name. I bided my time, let 'em think Ize their number one. They trusted me, confided in me. Hell, some of 'em loved me. Made it that much sweeter when I set their shit on fire and burnt 'em alive. Kilt 'em all, shot the ones who'd touched me.
Nobody'll touch me again, I touch 'em only when I
want it. Nobody'll hurt me ever again, 'least not while I can pull a trigger. I pay fer what I need, take what I want. Ya wanna hire a gun? If ya got jingle, ya want me. Dead aim an nerves o' steel.
A brainer named Jones tol' me Ize already dead once. I dunno what 'e meant. I fight, I frak, I do what I want. I'm free. But I still wonder what that Brainer meant. Prolly playin' head games ta get some jingle. I oughta go back an put a bullet in 'im.
I hate kids.