[NOVA] Balance (K 1.10)

edited August 2014 in NOVA
Ksenia, you left your quarters. I'm assuming that you head down the hall to the room shared by the Captain and Engineer. Your knock is answered by Zoo's rich alto, inviting you in. When you enter, she is standing on her left foot in the middle of the floor, her right angled to touch her knee. She is wearing loose sleep pants and a sports bra, facing you. The silver "crown" of her headgear shimmers in the low light, and a look of concentration doesn't hide her smile when she sees you.

Still balancing. "Ah, Ksenia. I'm glad you're awake. I was wondering... would you help me with some of these exercises? I could use someone to spot me for a few of the poses."

Comments

• edited August 2014
    [Ksenia]

I watch her, partially in appreciation and jealousy, partially to figuring out what "poses" she's doing. Some kind of yoga thing? "Sure." I walk in, the door closing behind me. "Where's Dinah?" I walk closer to the captain, a little worried about this. It feels like the beginning of some skin flick.
  • "Dinah has the long shift in the cockpit tonight. Just me here. Well me and you now."

Zoo brings her right foot to the floor, slowly, and brings her left up so that the sole rests on the inside of her right knee. Her core muscles work to support the balance and you can see the faintest silver tracing limning the already defined lines of her abdomen. She is looking at you intently, and you realize that she's holding her breath. After a few seconds, she blows it out and puts both her feet on the floor.

"Help me stretch?" She lies on her back on the mat she has spread out. She raises her right leg, the loose fabric sliding down to reveal her calf. "Just a gentle push straight back toward the shoulder, to work the hip."
  • [Ksenia]

Oh, she really meant help her stretch. Cool. I walk around, and yes, I'm looking at the definition in her body, especially the cybernetics. I imagine there is a secondary reflex system built, since it seems to be lined to her muscular structure.

"Okay." I say, trying to stay casual. I'm a bit worked up and frustrated from Mei, not angry at her, not really. Just angry that I can't be honest with her. I want to be the friend she needs, not some leering perv who keeps ogling her. There's just so damn much tension.

I take Dai's calf in my hands, holding mostly with my left. I gently ease her leg towards her shoulder. I'm standing at her other foot, otherwise I'd be standing over her, which I'd rather not do.

Bring myself out of my thoughts and look down into her eyes, "You do this every night?"
  • "Yeah. A full hour. Here or the cockpit. Flexibility and balance. It's really possible to let yourself go when your job is mostly sitting in a chair looking at screens." You're both in the path of a light draft from the ventilation intake, and you can see through the fabric of the bra that Zoo's nipples are hard. You feel a brush against your left calf. Her foot, the one you're not holding, is slipping up beneath the loose hem of your sleep pants, toes touching your skin.
  • edited August 2014
    [Ksenia]

"I don't know how you do it, Cap. I would get stir crazy." I answer her, and it's all fine, we're just talking. Then she touches my left leg. It's such a tiny little thing, toes on my shin. My grip on her calf loosens a little, my eyes close and I just drift for a moment, holding my breath and aching.

I'm pushing the "flight" part of my "fight or flight" response to the back of my mind. I want this. I want this. I came here for this. I knew this is what she wanted. Dinah said she wants me. Who cares why? The head doctors told me I should be intimate.

There was this kid, Rojas. He was a year ahead of me in secondary, but he'd been held back a year for acting up. He was surly and mocked my friends, but there was something. Something about him, I just liked him. I couldn't defend it, I couldn't even put it into words even know. I just liked him. We made out after classes one day. Lana was really mad at me, but I liked Rojas anyway. No, it didn't work out. But still. It didn't matter what anyone else thought about Rojas, I liked him. Why do I care why Dai is attracted to me?
  • Your eyes are closed, the touch of skin on skin (your hand on her calf, her toes on yours) fraught with potential. Her voice is soft when she speaks. "Ksenia. We're all alone, eight of us in this tin can with a year lost and no idea what's going on. Don't leave. Not tonight." You feel her hand on yours. "I think I'm done stretching, Ksenia." She's pulling you down, gently, insistently.
  • [Ksenia]

I'm rigid, not yielding. Instead of moving down to her, I reach to pull her up. My eyes open and I'm looking at her, and I'm going to frakking do this. I mean, I don't know what I'm going to do other than kiss her, but that part I'm ready and willing.

I take both her hands in mine, and pull her up. She comes up smoothly, and leans into me. I'm taller than her, of course. I reach up with my right hand to touch her ear, then slide fingers behind her neck, to that same spot. I step into her, tilt my head, hold my breath for just a moment, and brush my lips against hers.

The sensation, someone else touching me, touching someone intimately, I melt again. My held breath escapes in a soft gasp. I know there will be more. Dai seems like the type to be a little demanding, and I'm okay with that. Right now, for this moment in the middle of nowhere, I savor it. Like the transition, for one fraction of time, I feel human again.
  • edited August 2014
    Zoo sighs and returns the kiss. Gently at first, but you can feel the slow burn of her hunger in the press of her lips, the playful insistence of her tongue. Her hands come up to either side of your face, holding firmly, and she disengages from the kiss, turning your head to the side and trailing butterfly kisses along the scars on your neck before taking your right earlobe lightly between her teeth.

She whispers in your ear, Ksenia, something you feel as much as hear, breath tickling. What is it she says?
  • edited August 2014
    [Ksenia]

The tongue. Oh God I'd forgotten the delicious and naughty feel of a tongue against my lips, probing into my mouth. The warm wetness, pushing past my lips. I'm giving in, moment by moment, my heart beating like crazy. I can actually feel the regulator kicking in, but there's a wash of emotion and sensation across my skin. Everything is completely alive, and I'm kissing Dai.

She pushes my face to the side, and starts to go for my ruined neck. I resist at first, making a whimper of worry. She knows, though. She doesn't let up, she just eases my head to the side, suckles at my earlobe. I freeze again, like a deer, like a weak little forest animal, and it makes my stomach twist up. A tear slides out of the corner of my eye and I'm panting, out of nowhere.

Zoo is so smooth, so gentle but insistent. She's not going to let me escape. She pushes up onto her tippy-toes and whispers in my ear, "Every inch of you. I want every single inch of you, Ksenia."

My right arm slips around her waist and I relax my muscles as much as I can. I can't just turn and jump her bones like she wants, but I nod. I don't push her away.
  • The kissing goes on and on, lips tongue teeth exploring, touching briefly everywhere. You feel her hands rubbing your back in small circles, dipping to cup your ass (metal and flesh) and pull you close, tight, so you are belly to belly. Her skin is hot through the thin fabric of your shirt. The response mechanisms in your artificial limbs, designed to provide feedback on damage and stress in combat, send signals that your brain interprets as a tingle, a buzz. Ksenia, you feel Dai's hands tugging at the back of your shirt, pulling it up, you feel air against your skin. What do you do?
  • [Ksenia]

When she starts to pull at my shirt, there's a moment when I almost blurt out, "I'm ugly." Luckily, her tongue takes my breath and I mirror her movements. If I can just look at how pretty she is, then I can deal with this. I reach for her shirt, start pulling at it. Where she was pushing mine up for my lower back, I'm trying to peel hers off. It will mean breaking off the kiss, sadly. But there are costs to these things, as I recall.

I use the moment of her shirt, when we move apart, to step her over. She has a small padded mat in the middle of the room. If I can just get her down there. I want her down there. Frak it, I'll just say it.

"Lie down there, Zoo." I point to the mat.
  • Ksenia, your tops are off. Dai's full breasts move with her breathing and you can see her arousal in the hardness of her nipples and the film of sweat on her forehead and the hollow of her neck. She looks at you. Looks at you, Ksenia, and doesn't look away. Whatever you think, her eyes are hungry.

When you tell her what to do, her nostrils flare a bit, and she lies down. Compliant but not submissive.
  • [Ksenia]

I stand there, looking down at the topless Captain Dai, knowing she wants me. To what? I'm good with kissing. I'm pretty good at kissing. I know what I'm probably supposed to do, but that's in trids and shit. I'm actually here.

"I don't... uhm, I don't know what I'm doing, cap." I say it softly, my left hand reaching over to my right arm, hesitating at the worst moment.
  • Her smile is slow and lascivious. "Oh, my dear brave strong girl..." She skins out of her sleep pants and underwear, lies there naked in front of you on the floor. "...I am a very good teacher."
  • [Ksenia]

I watch her strip down, not looking away, trying to psyche myself up. I wasn't lying to Dai. Lana is the only girl I've ever kissed. We hugged, and we groped each other with our clothes on. It wasn't something we discussed ever, we just practiced kissing and things progressed. I think one time she brought herself to climax by rubbing on my thigh, but that's pretty much my lesbian repertoire.

"You're," I finally manage to stammer. "You're beautiful, Zoo." I drink her in for a moment, then lower myself to the deck, move, well crawl over to her, and plunge in for more kisses.

I'm careful to keep my weight on my knees as I lie between her supple thighs. It isn't difficult, and I'm terrified of how heavy I am. Would it hurt her? It sounds stupid in part of my brain, but the rest is filled with worry.

Hot damn, she's a great kisser.
  • Ksenia, Dai seems to sense your concern about hurting her. "Boo, don't worry so much. We are both intelligent and determined women with unlimited potential and, I'm sure, a great deal of creativity. Look at me. Do you want to do this? I do, very much, and if you do, I guarantee I will find a way to blow your mind." She gives a mercurial grin, but she's anxious for your answer.
  • [Ksenia]

I listen close, like every word is a gospel. I'm so thankful she checked in with me, it gives me a moment to think. I search her eyes, flick my glance down to her splendid body. She's a mix of woman and machine, they took nothing away from her, only made her better, somehow. Greater. I think of Mei's offhand comment about seeing Gaumata, and somehow, being here with Dai in her casual comfort with who she is, things click a little in my head.

I know Mei would never hurt my feelings, she's not like that. She's from a place like Dai, where this isn't a thing, where I might be different, but it doesn't make me a monster. It's got to get through my thick skull.

Realizing I'm in my head for too long, I look down at Dai, giving her a hint of a smile. I nod. Then I kind of hover over her, drinking in the moment, relaxing and embracing it. "I'd like my mind blown."
  • "Then get rid of those pants. I was serious. Every inch." She scoots over to the dresser and rummages for a moment, then comes out with a small device that looks a bit like headphones, with a long cord. "Do you trust me?"
  • [Ksenia]

Dammit, she's going to call me out, hunh? Well, I roll over onto my back and slip the pants and underwear off quick and easy. I catch sight of the waxy flesh on my right hip and I have that same knot in my stomach, even though I don't actually have a stomach anymore. I'm so incredibly aware that I'm now completely naked with Zoo. It's intense, and I'm just trying to push all that aside.

At first I try amusing myself with looking at her butt. She has a nice ass, toned without being flat. I used to have a great ass, if a bit lean. Now, I have an ass, but half of it isn't flesh, so it's sort of cheating. Stop thinking of your horrid cybernetics, Ksenia! Think of something else, like Lana. Like Mei. Oh, that's not the best thing to ponder. I wonder what Mei looks like naked? She's so damn tight, and I love her lines...

Zoo distracts me with toys. Effective. Yes, I'm here with Zoo now, focus on that. Wait, are we going to jam out to some Bach or something? That doesn't seem exactly mind-blowing, but like she asked, I do trust her. I do, in fact, trust her. Which is why I'm here. "I trust you."
  • Ksenia, Zoo explains. "This is a thing that was originally made for diagnostics. It does biofeedback, so you can feel what I feel, even if you don't have all the bits for conventional... fun. Put the terminals on your temples, plug the cord into your diagnostics port." She grins again, clearly anticipating. "Haven't tried this out yet, but if LaDemia delivered as promised, it should be fun. And educational."
  • [Ksenia]

I nod as she explains it. I would have never thought of this. But people have the most ingenious ways of finding stuff to get off on. Like thwacking toads on the back of their head, or eating mushrooms from a cow's shit. I mean, really, how the frak do you come up with that? How hard up do you need to be to make that connection?

I can feel what she feels? That sounds like an excellent proposition. I smile, she's thought this through. "Did you... plan on seducing me, Captain?" I ask as I put the terminals on as instructed, and reach for the diagnostics port, pull the safety cover and plug it in.

I'm relaxing, finally. I can be in her body. And just now, that wily bitch gave me an idea. I hope I can surprise her with it.
  • "I had no idea you'd happen to me, Ksenia. No plan. I just prepare for the contingencies. Like piloting." She reaches down, touches her own labia, and you feel the stroke along your own, a bit out of sync but delicious nonetheless. The dozens of surgeries left you with a "functional" vagina, but the nerve pathways to the pleasure centers of your brain weren't front and center in the Space Corps agenda when patching you together. You've tried to pleasure yourself, to no result. This, though, is like Jermaine's tongue, exploring you. Electric.
  • [Ksenia]

A breath catches in my throat, and for the first time since I don't know when, I frakking undulate. Seriously, my back just arches and my eyes flutter. "Oh... oh shit, Zoo." I think I need more diagnostics.

That flipped some switch in my head, and I decide I don't want to just be a passenger in on this ride. She's standing over me as she touches herself. We're within arm's reach of each other, since the cord isn't that long (not made for two, it seems), so I reach out with my left hand, turn my wrist and touch her hand, then move to pleasure her, too. I know where I liked to be touched, so I gently slide my index finger right along her clitoris.

The hiccup before it reaches me is like a blissful fraction of anticipation, and I moan louder than she does. "Zoo. I want to kiss LaDemia... later." I sit up, no longer thinking about my own body, just seeking hers. My mouth closes on her full, right nipple and I suckle at it, feeling the echoes on my own, even though my own is beyond feeling, it's there. Is it in my head? It has to be. I don't frakking care.

It actually takes some adjustment. It's not unlike a sixty-nine, which sounds amazeballs, but sometimes leads to points where your partner's left out because he hit just the right spot. Er, well, except, now it isn't a "he", and I'm hitting the spots. Just frak this analogy. I'm having trouble making a whole lot of sense, please pardon the mess.

I end up pulling her down to the mat, kissing her while feeling her up with my nimble fingers, and we're both so damn wet. Or is it just her? I don't care. I'm grunting and panting like some animal while I work at her, fingers probing, two fingers, gently walking like a shadow puppet inside her. Omnivore. She's an omnivore. I remember Dinah saying that.

Finally, I come up for air. I know she's cum once, and it brought me to climax, too. How could I frakking resist? I don't want to stop, but I don't want to take over. So I pull back, laughing to myself, smiling at her with her lovely hair splayed out on the mat. I arch a brow, asking her what's next.

I'm damn sure my surprise is going to rock our worlds. But I want her to take the lead now.
  • edited August 2014
    She lies there, breathing heavily, smiling at you, Ksenia, and then she's pushing you down onto your back. She slowly, teasingly runs one hand down the left side of her body, mirroring its actions on your body with the other hand. She tweaks her nipple and your own at the same moment, and the sensation, the real touch and the phantom, is electric. As she continues, moving on to her right side and yours, she talks. "I'm just making this up, you know, never used this before as I said." Her hand traces your scars and her own skin, unmarred save for the faint glistening of her neuroware.

And then, she is touching you, thumb on your desensitized clitoris as she strokes her own. You feel the pressure and her pleasure and once again it builds and builds and this time, when your orgasm comes, it seems to be your own, somehow, not just something triggered by the device and Zoo's own climax.

She sighs and curls up next to you on the mat, along your left side with her head on your shoulder. Her hand rests on the flat of your belly, right along the dividing line between the healthy skin and the scarred.
  • [Ksenia]

When she tells me the second time that she's never done this before, I huff a laugh. I'm far from mad, "Cap, if you keep telling me you're making this up as you go along, I might stop thinking you're a frakking genius." I'm cracking a joke to lighten the tension, to let her know this is incredible, and to keep my mind off the fact that she's touching "pizza side".

It takes all my will not to flinch at first, but I pull it off. Then. She's touching me, and I feel it. I feel her, but mixed in there are my own feelings, how it feels when I'm touched. My eyes water up and it's like a dam breaks inside me. I'm moaning lightly, and sniffling a little and laying there letting her touch me. I'm puddy in her capable hands. I call her name softly as she brings me to the edge, "Oh Zoo. Oh Zoo-Zoo. So divine."

This time, it takes my breath away, feels like time stops and I'm floating for a moment, a moment that lasts and lasts. She lays down beside me, in the crook of my arm, her hand on me. It feels a little possessive, in a weird way. I like it.

We lay together for a little while, I'm not sure how long. Half an hour? Maybe longer? I think about drifting off to sleep. It would be nice. Even here on the deck, laying on her exercise mat.

"I'll stay here tonight, Zoo." I tell her this as I kiss the crown of her chrome cyberware. "I'm all yours tonight." I kiss her again. Sleep can wait. I want my fill of her. I'm not quite full.

I roll over, easing her onto her back, kissing her, moving my right hand across her body. I touch her breast, my cybernetic digits moving with a fine touch, precise control. The further, my hand roams down further. I have worked very hard to master my robotic limbs. I read the manual, cover to cover, backwards and forwards. No lie, I sent some questions and copy-writing notes to the manufacturer.

Dai might be creative with her diagnostics, and I kinda love her for that. But I can cook up a hack on my own. There are several oscillating motors in my digits. They're not supposed to be used for what I'm planning on doing with them, of course. They are part of a planned expansion for the cyberarm for drilling and mining workers, which I'm not.

I am, however, going to do my impression of one right now. I pull back from kissing Dai and look down at her as my cybernetic hand works over her the taut muscles of her tummy and down past her landing strip (a pilot with a landing strip, how cute!). Then, as I begin rubbing my fingertips against her clitoris, across her labia, in slow lazy circles, lulling her into trusting my fine control, that's when I turn it on.

She jumps, and I feel it, too. Which is frakking awesome, still. I keep the vibration light, she's already a little worn. But I think I can stoke the fire at least once more. If not, well, I'm enjoying myself through her, so I get what I want. I'm hoping for a win-win.
  • Ksenia, when your finger starts to buzz, Zoo frakkin' loses it. "Oh sweet Mary and baby Jesus. What the hell are you doing to me? That's..." She chokes off the words and commences moaning as you explore, and you feel what you're doing to her. It's pretty exquisite. You also feel a little soreness, know she's going to feel this tomorrow. What do you do?
  • [Ksenia]

I pull my fingers back, just barely. I hold them, still vibrating against the air, an inch away from her, "Feels like you're getting a little sore, Zoo." I'm taunting her, tempting her. "You want me to stop?" I'm looking down at her, watching her with a smirk on my face. I am having so much fun.
  • Zoo reaches up, grabs you behind the neck and pulls you down for a kiss. "No. Hell no."
  • [Ksenia]

Well, that's all I needed. I ease two vibrating fingers into her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Hot damn I am a good kisser. I curl my fingers up to rub against her g-spot and practically hump her thigh. I'm hoping to do another echo-climax, bring her to the precipice and when she cums, it sets me off, too. A girl could get addicted to this.
  • Ksenia, it goes as you'd hoped. After a few minutes of your... enhanced... manipulations, Zoo screams out again with her orgasm, and you feel it, too. Third time's the charm, apparently, because your eyes roll up and you lose it. When you come to yourself a long second later, Zoo is smiling at you. You said you were staying. Do the two of you fall asleep here, on the floor? Are you still here when Mei wakes up?
  • [Ksenia]

Yes, we curl up on the mat together, too tired and sated to ruin things by moving to a bed. She has a big bed, though.

I'll sleep there next time.

I wake up at 4:45, get out and run, like always. This time though, this morning, I'll have a pleasant smile on my face.

Mei won't see me until after the workout.
  • --End Scene--