[NOVA] The Return (K 1.12, M 1.11)

edited August 2014 in NOVA
Time to FTL 30 minutes. Time to FTL 30 minutes.

You are in quarters.

Mei, you've been out of the coma for four days, and had a bit of time to process the events that occurred after you lost consciousness. Your body is healthy, and the weakness from the days you spent lying in the med bay is fading with regular workouts and Sung's patient pushing. Here, now, sitting on your bunk and waiting for Transition, what are you thinking about?

Ksenia, Dinah has been working with your arm, seeing what she can do to find the cause of the glitches, but it's still a work in progress. It is with her in Engineering. Same question for you. Here, now, sitting on your bunk and waiting for Transition, what are you thinking about?

Comments

• edited August 2014
    I don't mind Dinah having the arm. It gives me an excuse to hang out with her. She's a really cool person. I'm going to miss her. Man, it's going to take some M-T techs to fix that POS arm. I'll be in hock for the co-pay. Damn.

Keep doing the math in my head about how to leave M-T behind. I can function without the arm, but then I'm just a dumbass civvie. I've never seen myself doing "regular people" kind of work. I'd probably end up some slagged up waitress at the ass end of a solar system depot. Frak that.

So now what? More work for the corp. Pays the bills. Like my stupid storage unit. I think I have a cousin still alive on Mars. I could check in on him. Been a few years. I'm adrift. Took seeing Mei and connecting with Dai and Dinah to force me to realize it.

Mei's feet are dangling off the bunk, right in front of me. She's had a portable viewscreen and headset on for forever, poring over all the details of the mission for the twentieth time. I can't tell if she's trying to learn from it or doing penance. Probably a mix of both.

I lay down on my side, on my pizza side, pillow propped up. And I'm just looking at her feet. Mei's delicate little feet, with the tiniest calluses from all her hard work. And her dainty ankles. Her perfectly formed calves. Frak.

That one-sided kiss. It's like Dai unlocked me from that mental stasis I was in after the accident, and now. Now I'm just worked up around Mei, I hear every word and think about what she might mean. I see her talking and I'm drawn to her lips.

I need to step back. There's no way I'm leading her on, man. I've got way too much respect for her life goals to drag her down. Sure, we could have some fun, and now I know it would be fun... well, for her. I don't know if it would be the same for me without the diagnostic hookup. But still, I'm a pretty damn good lover, if I do say so myself.

Lover. I would like to try it. Mei's lover. It's selfish and stupid of me. I won't do it. I won't lead her on. If she wanted to be with me, that would be good for me. But she'd sacrifice so much. I won't let her.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

I'm thinking about Gaumata. Ze's dead. It's your fault ze is dead, Mei. Any elation or satisfaction at the mission completed is underscored by zir death and the death of Big Brother. It seems almost a waste, but that damned transmitter was so loud. What might we have learned if things played out differently? "Determine its nature," it says. There's so many gaps in our knowledge... even more now that Gaumata is gone. I'm not at fault, but it is my responsibility. There's a difference. I don't want to look at my terrarium right now. Just the random folds and creases on the bunk sheet. Cora's been oddly silent. Maybe ghosts can mourn. I stare at the blank wall and sigh, wondering what existence is like for her.

I feel an itch on my ankle and I absently stretch one foot to scratch it with a toenail, rubbing my calf idly for a couple seconds. I'm sure Ksenia has better things to do than look at my feet.

But shit, did I kill zir with my psi? That troubles me. What is Psi Corps going to do? Don't want to think too hard about that career path, Mei. I haven't gotten any more notes on my tablet. That saddens me, and I definitely think about what could've happened there. I think about Ylldel for a second, too. Maybe it wasn't Gaumata. Maybe someone's just not writing to me because I was in... the other place. I've got my report half-drafted, but I keep going over the suit cams, one feed in particular.

Ksenia kissed me. Plain as anything, and it's all on Gaumata's cam. That cam might have to have a malfunction before Command sees it.

I bite my lip, hard, and I feel my breath get faster. Transition is soon. My eyes half-flutter and a squirm a bit. She's not in your chain of command, Mei. But why didn't she say anything?

"Ksenia?" I call softly, in case she's resting. What are you thinking about? Why did you kiss me? Do you want to kiss me again? "Uh, are you okay?" Brilliant, Mei.
  • edited August 2014
    Her question pulls me out of my little daydreaming. I clear my throat, answer, "Sure, Taban. I'm good." I've learned most of the time people ask how you are because they want you to ask back. I don't always oblige. But in Mei's case, I want to know. "What about you? You sound like something's wrong."

I'm still laying on my side, looking at her feet.
    [Taban Mei]

When people say they're good, it usually means they don't want to talk about it and are just spreading some mindless social butter. Stay with something safe, then.

"I, uh, I'm just thinking about the mission." A little self-conscious embarrassed laugh squeaks out. "Not exactly a stellar first rodeo." I leave that hanging there, maybe fishing a little. It so matters what she thinks! And I'm still a frakking damsel who needs rescuing. I shake my head at the absurdity.
  • edited August 2014
    "Nobody talks about their first rodeo, Taban." I say with a chuckle. Of course, this means I'll have to do that.

I reach down with my left and push myself up to sitting, then stand and turn towards her. Might as well talk face to face. She has such a nice face. I give her a rueful smile, "My first mission was a while back." I gesture at my missing right arm, then down to my leg, "There was alot more of me back then."

A casual shrug with my left shoulder like "it is what it is". Then, I launch into the story, "I'm a brand new grunt, fresh out of Basic, on my first ship. We're being sent to quell some riots on the Plutonian Deep Mining Station, some union rights BS that threatened the Polity. So me and my unit, we're peacekeepers. Armed to the teeth with riot gear, all hopped up on Space Corps spirit and full of piss and vinegar.

"The rioters know we're coming, and they've lined up. We go in, shields up, elbow to elbow, this is cake, Taban." I'm talking like this is routine, even though I was scared shitless. I don't mention that part in my stories. "We got within ten meters of the main crowd, and I'm about to beat some ass. You know? Just show them what the what."

I chuckle, let it hang in the air for a second, then I slam the bed beside her, a slap that's good and loud. "BAM! Some frakker tosses a socket wrench. Over my shield. Clunks me right in the damn head. I had a helmet on, but it knocked me cold. Two of my squaddies had to drag my dumb ass back to building and drop me."

"My first rodeo was spent on the ground, Taban. The clown came and saved me."
    [Taban Mei]

I've still got my feet dangling over the edge of the bunk and for a half second I imagine her coming up a different way. I'm sure my pupils are large and I feel a tingle.

I laugh, it's a funny story. "It's hard to imagine my badass Ksenia Cribbage as a fresh-faced grunt knocked on her ass!" I shake my head and look down. "You're no clown. Thanks for saving my ass... again." I'm grinning warmly again, and I cross and uncross my ankles. She's your friend, Mei, even if she doesn't want...

But my eyes go to the datapad I've set aside, freeze-framed on a shot from Gaumata's cam, Ksenia bent over me in a kiss. I look back up to meet her dark eyes and blush, hard.
  • edited August 2014
    That blush. Was she looking at something naughty on her tablet? Something like a...? Shit.

Shitfrak.

My eyes widen a little when I see it. Takes me a moment to figure out the angle. Gaumata's cam! Shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I step back, like away from her, left hand up, palm towards her, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mei. I know what it looks like, I wasn't. I wasn't trying to take advantage of you." Close my eyes, exhale sharp through my nose. She protesteth too much. I am a total perv. Frak me.

With my eyes still closed, I admit, "I was. Scared you wouldn't wake up. I touched your face, but you didn't respond. I thought, you know, skin to skin contact. But I could only pull... frak." All a bunch of shit, K. "I kissed you."

I want to be bold and just open my eyes and stare daggers at Mei like "Yeah? So what?" But I feel awkward and I don't want to kiss her again. Okay, that's a lie. But I won't. I can't. For her sake.
    [Taban Mei]

She tugs at my heart. My eyes don't leave her face. But she calls me Mei. I feel a little scared, but I don't know quite of what. I want her to look a me. "I was terrified I'd lose you, too. That's why I almost lost it," My eyes are watering, I feel them, I swallow, push on, admit it, Mei! "I almost lost it when you wanted to pop your suit." I can't even voice my fears of Ksenia without a suit. My voice is caught in my throat.

Be brave, Mei. I'm breathing deeply and quickly, and I know my nipples are showing through my top. I don't care right now. I'm fighting not to jump off the bunk. But she's pulling back! So many things I could say! Don't fuck up, Mei! "I know you wouldn't hurt me, you wouldn't take advantage of me." Oh, but please, Ksenia, you could. Mam, yes mam. I squirm a little more.

My voice is very, very small and shy. Halting. I can barely. "If you want to again... to kiss. Me. To kiss me. I'd like. I'd like to be awake." Shit, Mei. Don't cry.
  • edited August 2014
    That's why she was emotional? I thought it was the stress related to keeping up that psychic barrier. That revelation breaks me out of my shame as much as her assurances that I wasn't taking advantage of her. I look up at her, up there on the bunk with her legs hanging down, so close to me.

She asks if I want to kiss her. A thrill runs through me, bottom to top. My mouth hangs open for a second and I just look at her. Longingly. "I do, Taban."

My left hand reaches for hers, both clasped in her lap like she's nervous. I am, too. But I don't move forward, don't step close and dive in for that offered kiss. God, I want to do that. Achingly bad.

"I... shouldn't." I shouldn't kiss you, Mei. I should not put my hand on your sculpted neck and pull you close and slip my tongue past those delicious lips and I shouldn't run my hands over your wonderful body. I shouldn't.
  • Mei, at this moment, this very moment, your tablet chimes at you. Please go here.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

"Oh, Ksenia..." and I lick my lips and lean very slightly forward. I am ready for her, one leg unfolds a few tens of degrees, arching my foot in delicious anticipation. I see real true desire in her eyes for the first time, and this, I know, this, is a slice of time that will be seared in my mind, an image I won't forget, not ever. You've got it bad for her, Mei.

And her hand! She reaches for me and my fingers splay like a flower, twining in hers and squeezing tight before they work in small small tiny back-and-forths. All the months and months of doubts are falling away and I feel like I just broke atmo into the black. Why isn't she moving closer? I feel my eyes roaming her face, questioning, confused, feel about to burst with excitement and hope, but I have a sudden splash of fear and I'm so vulnerable to her right now that she saying just the perfectly wrong phrase would make me crumple, I know it.

"Shouldn't!?!" she says, and my heart, my heart wails. I start to slump back, defeated. I don't want to pull away my hand, but... she's from that dusty old backwater, Mars. I'm a fool. Realization dawns in my eyes. "You're really hetero." My worlds are carefully neutral, but I'm embarrassed and apologetic and scared and I'm not going to cry, I'm not. You can take rejection, Mei. She probably has a boyfriend. Some lucky guy, rugged and serious and strong. Probably an officer.

I'm staring at the wall again, eyes a little defocused, holding together. I blink once, slowly, and it hurts and I don't want to let go of her. But my grip loosens.

I just want to curl into a ball and cry. Hold it together, Mei. Another slow blink, and a swallow.

I ignore my fucking tablet.

• edited August 2014
    The way she labels me as hetero, like she's disappointed, and it irks me. I narrow my eyes, but she's not looking at me. I clear my throat to get her attention. "Not, ah, not exactly, Taban." I'm not going to provide Dai as evidence, but a part of me is tempted. The stupid part.

"Taban..." I say, trying to calm myself, keep her focused. Is she about to cry? C'mon, girl, seriously? Why would you cry over a broke-ass grunt like me? Shit. I let out a frustrated breath. How did this get worse?
    [Taban Mei]

I look to her, hopeful, searching. "Then... what?" My hand squeezes hers. "Are you... seeing someone?" She doesn't sound happy, and I run my other hand back, tucking some hair behind my ear. I don't care, I scoot my butt closer to the edge of the bed. Closer to my Ksenia. I have to know. I want to put my arms around her, I want to kiss her, I want more. "Tell me." I want to push her, but I don't want to push her away.
  • edited August 2014
    There is Dai. But that's not it. I'm not putting her in the middle of this. This is my choice. This is what I want for her.

"At first, it was because I was afraid to touch, well, anyone. I felt so ugly and monstrous. I've been pushing everyone away." I can't believe I'm telling her this, but really, who else could I tell? "You broke through that. Back on the Dauntless, you made these little cracks in the walls I'd built up." I squeeze her hand right back.

"Let's face it. You're a career Corps woman, and I love that about you, Taban." I tell her true. I used the frakking L word. Well, indirectly. "I'm a civvie. I'm a frakking anchor. And I'm not the kind of girl to sit back home on base and frig myself pining for you. I'm going out on SecOps missions with M-T and God knows where I'll be. Or where you'll be."

I slip my hand from her grasp and reach up to cup her cheek. "I'm not going to do that to us, Taban. I want to kiss you. I'd love to kiss you. But all the stuff that comes after... it isn't fair."
    [Taban Mei]

Ugly? I'm shaking my head. Monstrous? Never. My eyebrows pull together in a small frown. Her cyber augments. If she didn't have it, she'd be bedridden or worse. It's as part of her as her stubborn streak.

My breath catches when she says the l-word and I tense with excitement. My toes are curling involuntarily, I can feel them.

I'm confused... I really don't get it. "Are you telling me," and hell with it, I'll put the goods on the table. I raise my right leg, flexed, and flip it into her other side, scooting closer like I could straddle her while seated on the bunk. Top of the Space Academy Advanced Gymnastics class, thank you very much. "Are you saying you don't want us," Deep breath, Mei. You can do it. I'll reach out and lace my hands behind her neck, pull her a step closer if she'll move. "Because of work?" I lean closer, closer. Almost touching.

"Ksenia, I've already pined..." deep breath, deeper blush, "...and jilled for you. Over you. Whatever. I dont want to do that again. And who cares if we're on different assignments for a couple months? The universe doesn't care about fair." She can feel my breath in her face with every word. Stars in my eyes.

Deep breath. Be strong, Mei. Be brave. You want this? You got to earn it!

"I love you, Ksenia Cribbage." I bite my lip. "I want you."
  • Time to FTL 5 minutes. Time to FTL 5 minutes.
    My eyes are drawn to Mei's leg as she raises it with such grace, placing it on my other side Frak, she's flexible. I'm weak when she puts her hands on my neck and pulls me closer. There's no resistance. So close, I feel her warmth, taste her breath. I want more.

She's... jilled over me? When? When I slept with Dai? Images of her, and Dai, and me mix in my head for a moment, swirling, entwined, panting, groaning. My face flushes with the thought, which is quickly followed by a little guilt. Would that break her heart? If I want Dai, too?

Mei breathes her words to me, tells me the truth, that we could make it work. I'm not completely convinced. Until she tells me she loves me. That she wants me. It sends a shiver through my spine, hearing those words. I knew she looked up to me, needed me for guidance, and I wanted to be there for her. I thought she might be attracted to me, ached for her, but didn't want to saddle her with me.

But love? Desire? It's all on the table now. She's so bold. All the furtive glances, the volumes of unspoken words in her eyes. Now I know. I'm thrilled. I could dance for joy. I could gobble her up right now. This is such a sweet and perfect moment.

But M-T and the Psi Corps don't play well with each other. How long do we have left on this mission? How long until one or the other of us is reassigned? What happens next? Could it all fall apart in six months? Maybe. Hell, probably. This could be nothing more than a painful memory in six months.

I don't live six months from now.

She's like a sun, drawing me closer and closer into her with those big, wide eyes and her dancer's body, her button nose. I lay my forehead against hers, closing my eyes. My hand slips around to her right hip, I just want to touch her.

"Taban..." I've tried so hard to stay away, to let her grow and flourish, not to drag her down. But maybe I can lift her up. I know I can carry her. I open my eyes and look into hers deeply. The words come out softly, almost timidly, "I love you, too."
    [Taban Mei]

Oh, she's leaning into me. We've never been this close. Her dark eyes grab me, I can't look away. My fingertips are slowly busy at her neck, her hairline. A promise, a hope.

And mmmm, her hand on my hip. More, Ksenia, more. My legs shift a little into her touch.

I feel a little frisson as she says it. I feel my eyes on the verge of happy tears.

"Ksenia, Ksenia... I've thought about this moment for months." And the transition is imminent. And I want to open my psi to her. And I want her to take me. And I want, I want. I bite my lower lip from excitement. My hands spread along her hair, I tilt my head just so, I close my eyes, parting my lips expectantly, and lean in for that first, perfect kiss.
    Her fingers work magic on my neck, sending shivers of pleasure down my back. I lean against her bed, caught in her gravity well. She tells me how she's wanted this for months and it feels so incredibly right.

I've wanted her, too. Refused to admit it for a while, refused to go for it once I did admit it. Told myself she was better off with someone else. Anyone else. But damn if she didn't want me. How can I say no? I can't. I'm not that strong.

Transition is coming soon. I wonder how it hits her? It was so quiet before. I'll find out soon enough, because we're not going anywhere, I hope.

Maybe we'll go a little closer together.

She closes her eyes, leans in, mouth opening just a tiny bit. My left hand moves up to her lower back, holding her close as I lean in to meet her. I hear for a single delicious moment as we each suck in the smallest of breaths. We're about to plunge into an unknown together, after standing on the shore looking at the water for too, too long.

The kiss is so gentle, at first. Almost hesitant and awkward, but there's so much yearning driving me. After that electric touch, my lips close on hers, a little nibble. I hear a pleasant sound grow in my own throat, a kind of "hnnmn" sound as I open my mouth and nibble at her lips again. God, I could devour her.

I'm moving in, leaning so I feel her breasts, my hand slides to rest just above her perfectly shaped ass, fingertips stroking her lower back. And my lips, her lips, moving together like we've been lost in the desert and we're each other's first drink of water.
  • Time to FTL 3 minutes. Time to FTL 3 minutes.
    [Taban Mei]

Ksenia, my love, is kissing me. I'm making little incoherent noises of pleasure in the back of my throat. Her lips on mine and it's so sweet. She tastes like delight and hunger. I can't even open my eyes. The weight of this moment, so deep, like tandem diving, and my world is her attention on me.

My lips find her ear, nibbling. My fingers in the hair as I've thought about... it's soft, lush, she's got lovely hair. And it's just enough to grab. "Anything, K..." murmuring, a naughty tone of promise. I kiss her whole face, so close, her eyelids her scars, those lips, those two freckles on the side. She's all Ksenia, and I know her face so.

I arch into her, pushing my breasts into her so she can feel... I hope she likes them, she's got more on top than me. She reaches for my ass and I squirm into her hand so she can and I wonder if she has eyed me and I haven't caught her. But I've caught her now, oh yes. I pull back, still holding her face neck shoulders, I don't care. I can't take my eyes off her, I don't blink. I have to breathe. I'm shaking my head in amazement, and my face is full of delight, smiling. Am I dreaming? I hope not. Or I hope my alarm is broken. Forever.

I frown up at the stupid speaker, time, time, time. I want to lock the door and the universe away for a little while and stay in orbit around Ksenia. A faint flicker goes through my mind, trying for a connection, but I'm half to shucking off my clothes shyly and eager as a virgin. I don't vamp it up, but I'm fluid and graceful for her, a little teasing, but not much, I'm too ready. I want her to see me, to see my body, to see what I'm offering, to see what's going to be hers. Her look is intense, hungry. Just like mine.

"Ksenia... I have a secret. About transition. About what it does to me." I'm squirming and smiling, like I'm holding a surprise present, which I guess I am.

I slip down from my bunk, and stand on a small container that just happens to be close to the right height, and I can't ever imagine how such a thing managed to be in our quarters really, and we're eye-to-eye. Such a wicked look in my eye. It's all for her. I throw my arms around her neck and pull her to me, kissing her deeply, deeply, deeply, my hands exploring her back and butt and hips everything. I work to her other ear, and whisper. "Transition turns me on. Every. Damn. Time." Oh, the blush. I don't care, I'm with Ksenia.
  • Time to FTL 2 minutes. Time to FTL 2 minutes.
  • edited August 2014
    Mei whispers into my ear such delightful promises. Her touches make my spine tingle and my whole body becomes this live wire. Every touch is greater than the last.

Then she's holding my head, her fingers in my hair and she kisses my left cheek. I coo lightly and relax, putty in her hands. She's so good at this, her touch soft but insistent. She kisses along my cheek to my lips and across to the right. With anyone, anyone else, I would flinch. But now, with Mei, my lover, my Mei, I just close my eyes and trust. She kisses my scars and I am so humbled. She worships the all of me and I have never felt so important to anyone else. Part of me wants to cry with joy and lie down and savor this.

But the word "anything" keeps me from doing that. Then more words. A hint about transition. What does it do to her? I've wondered. I reluctantly break the contact when she pulls back, a tiny worry that something changed. But no, far from it. She pulls off her clothes and I'm her voyeur. She's so effortless in this show, and I'm so frakking hot for her. I knew I loved her, from the first moment. I didn't realize until later than I wanted her. Not until Dai showed me what it could be like did I come close to knowing what I wanted from her. Or what I wanted to do to her. I'm wiser now. I'll show you, little Taban.

I drink in her exposed flesh. The expanse of her neck, the swell of her breasts, pert and dainty, so perfect. Her rose-colored tiny mushroom nipples that I ache to swallow, down to her trim tummy with a hint of her hard muscle underneath. A dancer, lithe and wondrous. I want more. Her blush is another aphrodisiac.

She reveals her secret, that transition turns her on. A giggle escapes me, a girlish giggle of delight at the mention of what is to come. The countdown continues and I am eager for it. Time, time, time. I want to lock the door and hide my Taban Mei from the universe, keep my treasure close and love her like I've wanted since I first met her.

I notice she's still wearing some clothes. Oh, little Ensign, I will get to that, just you wait. I look at her deeply as she stands there eye-to-eye. I don't know if she'll understand, but I need to say this. "Take my shirt off of me, Taban." I'm letting her see, all of me. This could ruin it all. A dark part of me just wants to push her down on my bunk and have my way with her. I could do that, she would let me. "Anything". She said it. So much easier to just do what I want to her.

But right now, I need to do something with her instead. Take my clothes, Mei. Reveal me, as I am. I'm worried, but I want you to see.
  • Time to FTL 1 minute. Time to FTL 1 minute.
    [Taban Mei]

I love the way she looks at me. I really want her to push me down on her bunk and have her way with me. I bite my lip and watch, listen, my hands go to her tank top hem and my eyes widen a millimeter when I realize. I admire her bravery, her strength, and maybe she doesn't realize how much of a badass she is. I've got a little smile on my face, pleased at the sharing. I feel like she honors me, and I hope she sees that I'm so grateful. I kiss away the worry lines at the corners of her eyes, nodding silently.

I slide my hands up her shirt, my fingers exploring, and I'm still suddenly feared I'm dreaming! I've got both hands on Ksenia. I don't want to let her go. My fingers feel her smoothness, her textured side, hesitatingly but questioningly curious, watching her face, seeking permission, so amazed. I circle her waist and kiss her again. I shake my head a tiny no, don't be scared, your Taban is here. I run my fingers up her bare spine, tracing swirls and scares and thoughts. I'm so happy, I could cry.

I bend impishly, pulling her tank top up and over, kissing her tummy, kissing up. I have to look at the scars, at the burn marks, my poor Ksenia, "I'm so lucky you're here," and this time I do feel my eyes overflowing some. I wipe my face on her shirt, her breast, her neck, pulling away the cloth and press against her, bare flesh on flesh and I devour her with kisses, hands roaming wherever I can. It's strange but interesting, and I am curious, so I look. "I want to draw you more than ever," I whisper, afraid she'll run away. Every line is my Ksenia.

At her shoulder, I run a finger back and forth across the transition between flesh and chrome, following it with kisses. "Can you feel this?" I ask, curiously open, when I kiss her metal. She's warm and cool and I am captivated.

I love standing on this box, because I can rub my nipples against hers. I want to flick it with my tongue, so I do.
  • 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

And Transition.

Ksenia, when that endless nanosecond arrives, Mei's mouth has wandered to your right breast, scarred and now miraculously whole, and you feel your nipple between her lips, suddenly alive and electric. Sparks shoot to your brain, the base of your spine and the fine hairs on the back of your neck stand and shiver and goosebumps raise on your flesh and you're all flesh and...

Mei, the familiar wave of arousal, poised ever and always at the crest, overtakes you. Ksenia's nipple between your lips is a live thing, eager for your touch, and the moment stretches and takes you. With you, the rider in your mind holds her breath and you smell a whisper, sharp against your tongue. yessssssss

And you are in The Gray.
  • edited August 2014
    During that incredible moment of transition, when my right arm was there, I immediately reached up to Mei's face, gently stroking it with the back of my fingers then opening my hand to curl those fingers along the back of her neck. I pulled her to my right breast and moaned with complete joy. Transition ended all too soon, but the feeling lingers even now. I hope it never goes away.

"Oh frak, Taban." I say breathlessly. The transition fades, and so does the sensation. The feeling of her exploring me is still there, but the nerves on "pizza side" are dead again. "I felt it during transition. So good, Taban. So good." I don't tell her that I can't feel the chrome, or the burned flesh. I don't want her to stop doing that.

I pull her hair back insistently and bend down to kiss her exposed neck, down to her breastbone. "Lie down in my bunk." I'm trying to ease her down to her bunk. I want to show her what I've learned from Dai.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

My vision goes white, my eyes roll back, my body ashudder from transition and Ksenia both. Who needs wine, I'm drunk on love and lust. Wordless noises come from deep in my chest.

She pulls my head back and I coo, "Yesssss...." I yield to her, trusting, kiss me there touch me, you tease, Ksenia, yes, I pull her head down, guiding her kisses, I want her mouth and teeth on my nipples, my boobs, everywhere. One part of my brain is thinking, hoping about next time, next time!, wondering if she'll wear her cyberarm. I'm rubbing her back lightly, firmly, hinting at the massage she gave me. Was it that soon ago?

"Mam, yes mam!" I lie back on her bunk, stretch supine, languid. Such a happy, playful, naughty look in my eyes. I feel my pupils are wide and I probably look high.

Still shyly for some impossible reason, still blushing, "Will you finish undressing me, Ksenia Cribbage?"
  • edited August 2014
    Oh Mei. She is an angel. I feast on her. Her hands in my hair, guiding me to her pert little breasts. I love them so much. She is a succulent thing.

As her hands run along my back, I'm hungry for more. I wish my cyberarm were here right now. I want to show her what I can do. Next time. I promise once Dinah fixes it, I will wear her out.

She slips onto the bunk and looks up at me with that subtle mix of arousal and flickers of hesitation. How can she feel anything less than beautiful near me? I've had it for her all this time, there is nothing she could do that would stop me from adoring her.

I drop down to my knees and lean over her. My left nipple grazes her flesh and we both react to the sensation. I kiss her face as she asks me to strip her bare. I nod, hungry to reveal more of her body. Sliding down to pull at the waistband of her shorts, I curl my fingers around them, probing forward for the silky panties I've seen her wear. Yes, Mei, I saw you wear them on the first transition. I saw them. They are so frakking hot on you.

Now, let's see how they look off. I plant kisses on her tummy and pull down, one yank to get them halfway down her hip, slipping my hand around to her right hip, and down as well. Inching it down as my mouth explores every piece of her body I reveal.

Once I see the top of her landing strip of hair, just above her mons, I start lapping at her like a cat. Frak, Mei, I want this. I'm yanking at her shorts, pulling them out of my way, pushing her knees apart, opening her up. As soon as I'm able to fight my way to a clear shot, I take it.

Lips and tongue kissing and lapping at her. She is my need, my addiction. I have craved this for so long, and now it is mine. Joyfully, willingly, wantonly mine. I give up on the clothing, no long caring to pull them off her, I have what I want.

My hand snakes up her thigh as my mouth continues it's slavering assault. Fingers meet my tongue and slip into her, probing, wiggling into her. I want to feel her clamp down on my fingers and cry out my name.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

She's so hungry for me, I can't help but wiggle and squirm into her and ride the feedback of her touches. How could I be so blind? She's got my number, she's pushing my buttons, my hands are grabbing, scrabbling, clawing at the sheet, my palms, my toes are pressing against the steel of the bunk, getting closer to her, I want my flesh against hers, every centimeter. "Ksenia, Ksenia, oh my sweet K, yes." I lift my hips for her, eyes shining and electric, ready, so ready, I'm hers, I'm hers, my panties are soaked, and a breath of cool air and she doesn't even and warmth and "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh." One leg kicked around her, heel digging into her back, my hands in her hair, pinching and grabbing and guiding and "My love, Ksenia, yes, please, there, no, yes, Ksenia, Ksenia, my love, my dear, oooooh!" and I pull her hand to my mouth and suckle and bite and the hand is gone moving down and push my whole sex up into her mouth and she only has one hand to grab me so I stretch and push for her and riding her face and I look down and oh my stars, Ksenia's face buried in me like I've dreamed but

this is real this is real this is this is oh hell yes yes yes now

• edited August 2014
    I could go for years and never tire of the sounds of Taban cumming. If I sat down and transcribed it, I could have it scripted on my body so I could see it, feel it, wear her ecstasy on me every night and day. I frakking love this moment, feeling her convulse, squeezing my fingers as she reaches climax, tasting the fruit of my labor.

There was a moment, when her legs thrashed and her thighs clamped around my ears, plus she was twitching. I felt like I was riding some frakking bucking bronco. There was this bar, on Nebula 4. Chang bet me one hundred creds I couldn't ride that mechanical bull for three minutes. He lost. This ride was much, much more fun.

When Mei's a quivering, sodden mess lying there in the aftershocks of her first orgasm of the night, I sit back, looking at her body. I give her a moment to recover. I don't want to overstimulate her. Dai taught me to take it easy after. Give her a moment to calm down, like the lull on a roller coaster. The next climb up is even sweeter when you've been down for a moment. Builds anticipation.

I gently reach down to pull her shorts and panties the rest of the way off, and lasciviously watch her as I lick my wet, wet fingers. She tastes so fresh and clean. I will taste more very soon. "You are amazing, my little Mei."
    [Taban Mei]

I can't focus my eyes.

MMm. I'm hers. I stretch an arm to her, like a cat, a very dazed and happy cat, and I stumble up to an elbow. I'm gloriously nude and half wrapped around my Ksenia, her face is shining from me and that look, that look in her eye. I lean up, tight against her, my face close to hers. I can smell me on her lips, and I breathe deeply. She thinks I'm amazing? All I did was lie back for some glorious moments. I reach to tweak her little nipple, "I love you, Ksenia," and dive in for a deep, deep intoxicating kiss.

I'm smiling into the kiss, like the lovestruck girl I am. My eyebrows twitch mischievously.

My turn next.
  • edited August 2014
    "You too, Taban. I love you, too." I assure her softly when she releases me from that wonderful kiss. Her tongue is very talented. I am learning how good she is at this particular activity. I love how she touches me, so playful and gentle. Much better than any male lover, even Jermaine. Much.

I kneel there, making out with her on my bunk. She's so cute. I am drunk on her, her smile is infectious. I want to spend the rest of the trip locked away with her and that smile, and those kisses. "You are so damn beautiful, Taban Mei. Feel like I won a lottery today."
    [Taban Mei]

I kiss my way slowly down her neck to the hollow of her collarbone, feeling the flesh and augments working together in seamless harmony. My fingers stroke her in gentle rubs, moving down to her breast. "Months, Ksenia, months..." I mumble into her, holding her close. Don't let me go, Ksenia.

She compliments me, and I duck my head self-consciously. nervously brushing my mussed hair back behind my ears. I probably have terrible bed-head. But she thinks I'm beautiful! and I can't wipe a smile of my face. "I can't take my eyes off you, Ksenia. You're amazing." Kneeling next to her, I hold her head in my cupped hands, kissing her, pouring months of love and hope into it. Then I pull back and push her down into the sheets oh, the laundry! I don't care who knows!, lying on top of her, rocking and rotating slowly, our legs alternating deliciously. I love her warm skin and cool chrome. And her heat, her heat on my thigh. Smiling at her, I will grab her arm and plant her hand firmly on my ass. I know what kind of body I have. I think I know what she might like. "Jackpot," I tease. Now I will vamp a little, sitting up to arch and stretch and show off my boobs and the small muscles in my torso and arms.

Time to slowly wiggle down. I want this. I want her. I kiss Ksenia's throat, adding little licks and nibbles, spending time around her breast, her nipple, being careful with her scars, not wanting to avoid and not wanting to hurt, kissing to her navel... and just below. The whole time I'm teasingly — but insistently — tugging at her cute shorts.

My eyes are open and dancing. My breath is moist and warm on her skin, the tiny delicate hairs. "How do you want me, Ms. Cribbage?" Oh yes, I will play a little.
    She's so reverent with me. It's humbling, to feel the depth of her affection for me. All this time I was thinking of her, pining but holding back. She says "months" and I think of how we could have spent those months together.

Then again, it took Dai to unlock me from this prison of my own making, my fear of intimacy with this body kept me from reaching out. Oh the things she taught me. I owe Dai. She was my guide back to me. And indirectly, to Mei.

Taban Mei's light little body on me is this warm, soft joy. She makes me feel so complete, so tingly. She takes my hand and puts it right on her firm ass, and frak, I grip it. I am so thrilled with the taut muscle and smooth skin. I'm looking up at her, her hair hanging over her eyes for a moment, and I stare at her lips, down to her pert breasts. I can't believe I'm here right now. She calls herself a jackpot and I nod, meeting her eyes when she shifts the hair out of the way. She flexes and poses and I lie there like some dumb, slack-jawed guy on his bachelor party staring at the hottest thing he'll ever see and barely comprehending.

Except this one is mine.

She stats kissing and caressing me, working her way from my neck to my chest, lower, across both sides. I inwardly flinch when she moves over the pizza side, but she's so soft, so sweet. I am so excited a part of my brain imagines how good it could feel, if I were whole. I whimper with need as she moves over to my flesh, my eager flesh. Her nibbles cause me to make cooing sounds I've never made before. I'm so frakking wet right now.

She starts pulling at my shorts, and the worry about my body causes a fluttering, an unpleasant one. But this is Mei. I adore her. She loves me. She's totally into this. I need to enjoy it.

She asks me how I want her, and I'm nervous, edging to frantic. Please let this be good. I want to love this. I push my fingers through her hair and meet her eyes, "Please, Taban. Taste me. Please." My voice comes out husky, dripping with need. I need her to make me cum. I'm afraid she can't. What if I can't? Oh God, what if there's nothing down there?
    [Taban Mei]

I lover her fingers in my hair. I'm tingly all over. "You never have to ask twice, Ksenia." And I kiss her once on the tip of her nose. I shake my head slightly, muttering to myself, "You're not dreaming, Mei." I cup her sex with my hand to feel her heat, the dampness through the thin fabric.

I let her push me down, down, and I'm sliding her nice little underwear along her legs and over her feet. I'm running my hands along both her legs, feeling her — so different! Yes, I kiss her chrome ankle first, the the flesh one, then I meet her eyes questioningly when I bend to kiss her chrome calf. Can you feel this? I can. I hear the muted mechanical sounds from the servos, it's so quiet but for our breaths. I stroke her left leg from hip to flank to knee to toes, those strong muscles and curves I've imagined finally under my body, my fingers, my lips.

Then I pounce on her. My Ksenia.

I kiss her sex once like a doorbell, knocking, introducing. She smells so complex and exotic, like a dangerous tea. She tastes like fire. My hands run spirals down to cup her ass, squeezing the left and the right. I'm half hanging off the bunk all akimbo but nothing matters. Gentle licks along all around, up to the tip top and down to the nethers, I'm exploring Ksenia's deliciousness in ways I've fantasied about. I press my own sex down to the top of her foot and move in time as I start working my tongue and fingers along her, pressing, teasing, lapping like a kitten. I spread her open and give her my desire. My stars, she's so wet and good. An evil voice tells me I'm not good enough and she'll leave me; I kick its teeth in without thinking. I'm too happy. I'm high on bliss, between Ksenia's legs, kissing her secrets, whispering my own.

I open my eyes to watch her watching me, her Taban, nose pressed against her little fur, mouth busy and ready, tongue deep and shallow and slow and quick, eyes of love and desire, fingers hidden but exploring. I close my eyes again, lost in the moment to taste her to pleasure her, to go in little circles here, to rub lightly there, to pull up and dive, flying around her body, working it like an ship. My fingers will explore, here, there, everywhere, to see what she likes, what she doesn't, what's most intense or sweet. I want to tease, to please, to satisfy, to scratch lightly or nibble where needed.

I come up for air, delighted. But I still work my fingers busily, gentle strokes mixed with deep motions. "You turn me on so much, heart. I, I, I've wanted you for so long. To fuck you, to lie with you, to give myself to you, for you to take me, to sleep next to you." Stop babbling, Mei. There's better things you can do with your mouth.

I go back down between my love's thighs, one biological, one cybernetic, and show her.
  • Mei, your passion, and Ksenia's desire, are genuine and powerful, but the Corps doctors and engineers have left little room for pleasure in their rebuilding of her body. It will take all your skill and hunger if she is to feel what you want her to feel.

OOC: "Getting Ksenia off" is a 5d8 challenge.
  • Challenge: (Rolled: 5d8. Rolls: 3, 2, 3, 8, 2. Total: 18)
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

She doesn't respond as I expect. Ksenia, Ksenia, Ksenia, let me lift you as you have lifted me. It's okay, there's plenty of time to explore. But I clamp down on the doubting voice and focus on my love.

Love - d8 - Right now, Ksenia is my universe.
    Comms - d6 - I'm communicating by touch, not words. There is a language.
    Natural Athlete - d8 - I know the human body, and I'm keen to learn the transhuman.
    Relationship, Ksenia Cribbage, d8 - How can I not draw on her strength right now?
  • Love: (Rolled: 1d8. Rolls: 8. Total: 8)
    Comms: (Rolled: 1d6. Rolls: 1. Total: 1)
    Natural Athlete: (Rolled: 1d8. Rolls: 5. Total: 5)
    Relationship, Ksenia Cribbage: (Rolled: 1d8. Rolls: 1. Total: 1)
  • [OOC: 8+5=13, with two ones of trouble.]
  • edited August 2014
    Mei, you feel Ksenia's orgasm in the contraction of her left thigh and the sound of her moans shivering through your ears. You look up, and her slow smile of gratification is like the sun through clouds, but there is... something in her eyes. A look of appraisal?

OOC: With permission from Rich, you now have the Complication: Being Compared to Dai. Please take TWO Plot Points and the d8 Complication will remain in effect until the end of the session.
    "Oh, Taban. My little Mei," I'm looking down at her eyes, those sweet brown eyes that are still down between my legs. "That. Was awesome." I'm still breathing a little heavily. At the end there, when she finally, finally pushed over the edge to "Happytown", I arched my back. I was trying desperately to push myself further onto her, or force her deeper in me, or something. I was barely coherent. I'd become this unthinking frak-zombie, damn close to mutter "Cuuuuum" instead of "Braaaains".

I honestly didn't think it was going to happen. I mean, Dai had to use tools and tech, and she just used ingenuity and her super talented tongue. I love her tongue.

I scoot over to the wall on my bunk, and pat the bed beside me. "Get up here and cuddle with me." It's not a command. Not exactly. I hold out my arm for her, I really want her up here.
    [Taban Mei]

I'm so joyous right now. She loved it! I feel like a cat with a bowl of fresh cream. I leave one last lick like a signature along her sex, deliberate. I push up and crawl over her, graceful and stalking all in the same motions. With one foot, I kick the sheets to the floor without looking. All the warmth I need is from my Ksenia. I'm glowing. "Mmm, I hope you don't fall asleep after one," I say, huskily, my left hand tickling her side a bit. I have a little supple roll of my hips, because I still want her to fuck me. My eyes flutter a bit as I think about it.

I tuck myself into her, on her, rubbing her calf with my foot, the rest of me wrapped close against her hip. I snuggle in, settling. My one hand slips under her shoulder, my other swirls around her torso, feeling the smooth skin and the rough, my knuckles brushing the bulkhead. I glance at her to make sure she's not tender there. I rest my head on her, lifting up once to brush my hair aside then lying back.

"I love you." We're our own little bucket together.
  • edited August 2014
    Little Mei seems feisty when she snuggles up to me. She doesn't understand how much I'm still revved up. I just want a moment to recover, that's all. Well, the snuggling is a turn-on, too. She tickles me a little, and rubs her luscious body on me, and it's difficult to restrain myself. But I do, for now.

Her hand on my pizza side feels nice. Well, it doesn't feel like anything, technically, but for the first time. The first time. I don't flinch. I don't have to bite my tongue and feel that twist in my tummy. It's just my lover touching me. I don't feel ugly right now. She loves me.

I kiss the top of her head softly, reaching up to gently brush stray hairs away. "I love you, too, Taban Mei. My little Ensign." I hold her close, enjoying the warmth, the quiet. But she's too excited to stay still, it seems. I'll teach her about patience. But not today.

One last kiss, then I tap her shoulder, "Alright. I guess I could last for at least one more, you frakking minx." I start scooting down the bed, down her body, while I slip my arm under her. For a second, I have the surprise, and I use it to slip her on top of me, my face to her navel. I give her a quick zerbit, blowing out with my lips on her tight tummy, hoping to make her laugh.

But I had an ulterior motive. That jump up, reflexive move when I tickled her tummy, gave me a chance to slip where I wanted. With my legs hanging over the end of the bunk, my mouth is now nestled right at her opening. Without hesitation or prelude, I begin eating her, making lewd noises while suckling at her labia, her clitoris, every piece of her that I want to memorize.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

I'm content and I think she may actually fall asleep. I could. "Minx? What do y—" I let out a small whoop when she flips me, and a few eager giggles when she makes fart noises. She's so different for that moment!

And then she puts me right where she wants me, right where I want to be. I close my eyes, bury my fingers in her hair, and ride her hungry mouth, words dripping incoherently. "Uhm, yes, there, o, mm, mmm, mm! Ksenia, you, you, fuck!" I love how she loves my body. I look down at her face, and I keep sliding my wetness over her. I grab one hand on the bunk above and push down just so, "Yes mam, Cribbage. That's an order!" But I'm smiling.

I have an idea, but I don't want to scare her. The next time she sends a delicious spike of hot ice through me, I open my psi to her, just a crack, a trickle.
  • edited August 2014
    Oh, she's ordering me? Damn, that is frakking hot. I start humming as I feast on her, just to let her know that is a-okay. My hand on her ass, groping, pushing her sex onto me, forcing her to ride me. She grips the bunk and pushes down, and God, she's grinding on my face. I slither my tongue into her and swirl around and up, seeking her G spot.

But that isn't all. There was a joke Dai made the second time around. Her phrase was "Give 'em The Shocker. Two in the pink, one in the stink." It got me off pretty hard, seriously. I was hesitant to do this to Mei earlier, but frak, if she's this hot, I'm doing it. Right. Frakking. Now.

Wait... what was that? Did I hear her? In my head?
    [Taban Mei]

Like a rocket, first stage.