[NOVA] Together Again, Naturally? (K/M 2.2)

edited August 2014 in NOVA

Ksenia, Mei, you head back to quarters to finish unpacking and organizing your gear. This is home for the foreseeable future, you don't have a base or a unit to belong to. The Stalker Jane and AdAstra are your assignment. And now, Jax Yu and TruLov. You are alone together for the first time in three months, with that reinforced, soundproof door to close behind you if you like.

What do you do?

Comments

Damn right I close the door. I've got a cocky grin on my face as I made sure it's locked. I turn around to Mei, "Hey, Taban." I start walking over to her, looking into her beautiful eyes, "You look great. I've really missed you." Are we good, Mei?
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

At her voice, it all melts away, all the rest of the universe. The tension, the mission. I turn to her, eyes full of love. "I've missed you too, Ksenia. So much." I definitely check her out in her cute new uniform, you know it. I close the distance, stand on tiptoes, and put my arms around her neck. "You fill out that uniform very nicely, Ensign Cribbage. Congratulations on your commission." Kiss me, Ksenia. I tilt my face up, waiting.

She locked the door, too. I'm smiling. Look at that grin she's wearing. She knows she's gonna get lucky. Yes, mam.
    "Thank you, Ensign." I see that look in her eyes, the tilt to her head. Yeah, we're good. I put my hands on her trim hips, lean in to give her a nice, long, been-waiting-for-months kiss. It starts sweet, sure, but it quickly escalates to tongue. I never got to do anything with her with my cyberarm attached, so I take special delight in picking her up, hands under her shapely ass, pulling her up to my height while still making out.
    [Taban Mei]

I let out a little squeal when she picks me up. "Mmm..." I wiggle a little under her hands. It feels good. I feel some heat as she starts in on me. I break off the kiss and say seriously, "Thanks for grabbing my ass, Cribbage."

She looks a little blank at first, and I can't stop a little laugh. "Remember? Back on the Dauntless?" I shake my head, remembering, still bubbling out a laugh or two.

I'm so lucky.
    At first, yeah, I don't get the ass grab. Shit, I wasn't even into girls then. Well, maybe. But no, she means how I saved her ass. Her fine, taut ass. "I remember. Talk about paying back dividends." A little more kissing, this time I'm nudging her a little to get access to her neck. There was a certain spot I remember. Ah yes, there it is!

I give her a wolfish grin. Since I've still got her in my arms, or well, my hands, I'm carrying her over to the beds. "Taban, you have any idea how we ended up with a second bed in here? Seems a waste." If she doesn't stop me, I'm dropping her on one of them. Then, I'm joining her.
  • edited August 2014

Mei, just a question, you know, a little callback. You've received more "secret admirer" notes during the last three months, showing up on your tablet every now and then. What's the one phrase that sticks in your mind?

[Taban Mei]

"Dividends... and interest, my love." Shes got me making bad puns, that's so unlike me. But... Oh yes, that spot on my neck. I bury my fingers in her hair, smelling her shampoo, eyes closed in happiness. Just me and she.

I'm biting my lip as she carries me over to the bunk, and I am oh so ready and willing. Her little jackpot, her prize. "Have you ever slept in a large bunk?" The possibilities are intriguing, just like sleeping in zerogee.

Except someone on this bucket also has an interest in me. My pen pal. The secret admirer who thinks I'm "confident, capable and uplifting." Which isn't untrue. But I know it's not Ksenia writing me these notes. And I have to tell her. And I'm irrationally scared she'll reject me. I suddenly hold her tight. Keep it together, Mei.
    Mei's sudden clinging is nice, I like how she needs me. "I don't plan on sleeping right now, Taban." I drop her on the bunk, then pile on top of her. As I'm kissing her mouth, her cheek, that spot on her neck, my hands start working at her top.

I've slept in a few big beds, all on leave, rarely alone. I don't like sleeping alone. Damn, Mei is a cool glass of water after a long, hot day.
    [Taban Mei]

I love how she wants me. I don't want her to not want me. My feet are kicking off my boots. I don't want to break the mood, because I want her, I love her, I missed her so much.

"Ksenia, my love..." I feel silly even saying this, as I help her shuck me out of my clothes. "You know I'm all yours, right?" I hold the back of her neck with one hand and kiss her fiercely, not letting go. I pull back and search her eyes. Do Martians do monogamy? I can't remember. I'll share if she wants, not share if she doesn't want. I feel so serious.

I can't lie to her. I kiss her.
  • edited August 2014
    "Mmn hmmn," is my reply to her question. I do know she's all mine. And she's entirely too clothed right now. I want to respect the uniform, but assault the body underneath it.

Finally, after her overshirt is loose and she's removing it, I have to sit up, help her out of it. I'm stripping off my shirt quick, tossing it to the useless bunk. I quickly unsnap my bra, thank the frakking gods to be rid of that thing, then I'm leaning over her, helping her with hers. "I have missed you so much, Taban. You have no idea how hard it's been."
    [Taban Mei]

Oh yes, touch me, my love. I've got a wicked grin of anticipation, and I raise up if she wants to undress me more. "I missed you too, Ksenia... every day and every night." I wink at her, trying not to blush, but to be brave like her. "Very often, I missed you in the shower."

I look at her open, loving, honest. "We never talked about it, but I haven't been with anyone else since, Ksenia. You have my heart." Don't be crazy, Mei.
  • edited August 2014
    The shower? That's frakking hot. I get warm when she winks at me. Gods, I've missed this. I could just ride her thigh until I get off, but I want the whole package.

Her look strikes me, so serious. I quirk a brow, sitting back on my heels. "I haven't been with anybody else, either, Taban." Then, I smirk at her, "Which is why I'm going to frak you senseless."

Deciding to take a different tact, get her mind off whatever has her mood so odd, "Strip." I'm standing up, pushing down my slacks, underwear and all, stepping on the backs of my shoes to get them off.
    [Taban Mei]

Oh, the hell with it. I need a good fucking from my love. She's so cute with her slang, 'Frak.' It's so Cribbage. I roll off the bed and up onto my feet. I'll set my boots aside and start shrugging out my clothes, hanging my uniform so it won't get wrinkled on day one. I turn over my shoulder and see her watching me, I suddenly stop, self-concious. But then I feel like giving her a bit of a show, and I'll tease off my bra and panties, with a little spin, letting her see all of me. I glance quick at the floor, judging distances, and show her a particular maneuver I think she'll like. I am flexible.

"You better use both hands this time, Ksenia. And your imagination." I'm hers.
  • edited August 2014
    I sit back, my left leg folded under my naked butt, watching her undress. She's so effortlessly sexy. I chuckle softly when she decides to give me a bit of a show. Her every move is so artful. She has a grace I could never hope to master, it's so natural.

I remember when Lana took dance lessons. I had no creds, so I couldn't attend, of course. But I watched from outside, dreaming of being one of them. So pretty, they were all so pretty with their long hair and lean bodies. My body was all hard angles and muscle, my movements were quick and efficient. I wasn't born to be a dancer like Lana. Or Taban. But I damn sure can frak one right now, and that's a nice consolation prize.

Mei does this handstand flip-over thing to spring onto the bed, and wow, it was... she's bendy. Months of want and need have built up to this kind of raw frenzy and I'm sliding on top of her, hands caressing and roaming, mouth seeking its way from her delicate little feet to her knees to her thighs, then quickly over her taut tummy, her fine breasts, then the curve of her shoulder, to that spot on her neck. "You should be careful what you ask for, little Mei." I say as I suckle at her neck, bringing my right hand around to lightly play with the tuft of hair that is her landing strip. "My imagination is a dangerous thing."

With delicate touches, I kiss her neck, her ear, her cheek, her mouth. With insistent touches, my fingers play with her sex, rubbing, then entering her, curling my fingers up to scratch that need I hope she shares with me. Then, when I have her full and undivided attention, I turn on the oscillating function in my fingers. Slowly, at first, a gentle buzz, just to shock her. I raise my head up to watch her as I increase the rotations, because you bet your sweet ass I've been working on this. I did say I haven't been with anybody else, but I've been "perfecting my art" in anticipation of this moment. Little Mei, I'm about to blow your mind.
  • edited August 2014
    Mei, you feel the increasingly familiar sensation of a presence uncoiling within your mind. You've seen the brain scans performed by Psi Corps doctors. The first area to light up when Cora emerges is deep within the temporal lobe, but soon enough she flashes throughout your brain.
    Over the last three months, Cora has seemed increasingly interested and involved, particularly in moments of strong physical sensation. Now, it seems, the two of you have her attention. There are no words, but you taste her focus as jasmine and bright purple, feel her as she is drawn to the point where Ksenia's metal meets your flesh.
    [Taban Mei]

So I show off a little. My reward is Ksenia's attention and her attentions, both are desperately needed. I find myself on the bunk, kicking the sheets aside so they don't get tangled, gloriously nude underneath a gloriously nude and horny Ksenia, and I am utterly pleased to receive and perform. I will deliver soon, too.

She worships my body with her mouth — briefly! — and I spread one leg wide for her, wrapping the other around her waist, I'm not letting her go. I'm about to quip back at her, something about asking for it all, then she thrillingly teases at my pubic hair, all but knocking on the front door. My lips are working on her neck, both sides, and I whisper in her ear, "I love you, my Ksenia. Be dangerous." She can feel the sultry smile as my teeth nip at her earlobe. "But don't leave a hickey, K, or any bite marks." I admonish. I do a silly tut-tut with my finger. What a thing to explain at the next briefing!

I let out a little gasp when she touches me with her cybernetics. Her fingers are cool and warm at the same time, and hard and yielding... I let out a long, guttural moan as she presses inside me. One part of my mind is thinking about feedback loops so hands like that can shuffle cards, another part of my mind is so much better than a fantasy, but most of me is grinding and riding her fingers, kissing her mouth with an intensity, one hand tracing down her hip, squeezing her ass. My other hand slides across her soft skin, muscles, scars, and chrome, swirling my own blind and seeking fingers around to find her heat.

And then she does a trick I didn't even imagine much, and I'm a puddle of desire. "Ohhhhh, Ksenia, yesssss..." I hiss. I open my eyes to grab onto her eyes, to show her what she's doing to me. Watch me, watch me. I love, I love.

Cora? Interested and involved? I wonder what will happen? I'll direct her focus to that bright juncture between us, opening my psi a few degrees.
  • Cora? Interested and involved? I wonder what will happen? I'll direct her focus to that bright juncture between us, opening my psi a few degrees.

Well, Mei, you feel Cora pushing, hungry for sensation. Let's see a roll. Here's the challenge.

"Getting Ksenia Off" (still fraught, but partially solved from your brief experience):
    (Rolled: 3d8. Rolls: 3, 6, 6. Total: 15)

"Cora's Hunger" (this presence in your mind wants to be more involved):
    (Rolled: 3d8. Rolls: 3, 6, 4. Total: 13)

"Moment of Passion" (you're also in a moment of extremity, your mind definitely not a 'clear pond'):
    (Rolled: 1d6. Rolls: 4. Total: 4)

[Taban Mei]

Mmm, you're trying new things, K. I want to, too.

Love - d8 - It only gets better with age. And practice.
    Science - d8 - Boldly going where no woman has gone before. At least, with natural psi.
    Alien-Enhanced Psionic - d8 - This is part of what it means to be human, Cora, to be alive and loving.
    Ksenia - d10 - YESYESYESYMOREMOREMORE
    Mystertious Cora Box - d6 - I can sense it, there on the periphery. Active.

• Love - (Rolled: 1d8. Rolls: 4. Total: 4)
    Science - (Rolled: 1d8. Rolls: 5. Total: 5)
    Alien-Enhanced Psionic - (Rolled: 1d8. Rolls: 8. Total: 8)
    Ksenia - (Rolled: 1d10. Rolls: 9. Total: 9)
    Mystertious Cora Box - (Rolled: 1d6. Rolls: 3. Total: 3)

• edited August 2014
    [OOC: 8+9=17. And zero ones, for once.]
    [Taban Mei]

I feel a force like 3 Gs hit except it's as though the air is denser motions are more deliberate and intense pressure not uncomfortable.

I feel little electric dances along my skin radiating out like chakram or ley lines or magnetic forces of acupuncture and I'm sharing it with Ksenia.

Bodies are blurred everything is the feel of limes and sharp triangles and crunchy sweet tastes moving on my spine.

There's a jump like a shift and our thoughts are running together she feels my love and my fear and I feel her desire and her need and we're experiencing touching each other from within the other's mind guiding and riding.

Cora is here and joining with me and I have extra joints and limbs that reach out to Ksenia and I know she feels four hands and extra mouths and tongues impossibly on her sweet delicious folds and eager teasing but we're still kissing and we're still on the bunk but we are floating in space the three of us but now they are both focused on me together and I'm the center and then another jump and Cora is the center in impossible unknown biology.

Sex is more than just friction and membranes but instead the whole mind and body coursing around planetary rings of pleasure and diving faster faster together faster deeper into the sun.
  • edited August 2014
    Mei's trembling with what looks like a nice orgasm coming and I've got this self-satisfied smirk on my lips. I knew I could blow her mind. Hell yes.

Then.

I get that zeroG dizziness and I swirl about for a second, losing my grip on what's what. My arm continues to vibrate, but I'm disconnected from it. Mei and I join each other, and there's a third. I feel a third something and it is hungry, eating me, and I don't hate it. I want to be afraid but frak, the pleasure.

Everything twitches and I'm clenching muscles that aren't mine and the waves of pulsing sensation knock me in circles and I'm on Venus at a Whirl-Go-Round with Templeton and I know he wants another blowjob, and he's taken me to this cheap frakking amusement park in hopes of showing me he gives a shit and I'm not into him anymore and besides the rest of the unit is giving me hell and he's not worth it, but then we're on this ride and I lose all sense of my self and I'm flying for that brief moment, and we're spinning, spinning and the floor drops out from underneath us and I'm stuck to the metal wall and the music is so loud.

And that hits me, and Mei's love hits me, and this otherness is all over me, and I'm over the edge. Oh frak so I open up and let forth my gasping pleasure, but it comes from Mei's lips and I'm kissing her and she's kissing me and I'm kissing the other, is it female, too? I'm pushing my tongue into it's wet, I dunno, orifice? I'm just going with it, helpless slave to this forevermoment of something.

Then, panting, sweaty, laying on the bed, right hand still clutching the sheets.

Frak me.

"Are we? ...are we done?" I manage just barely.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

I'm out of breath, starting, pupils wide, one leg over hers, about to fall off the bunk. I don't even know what part of her I'm holding onto. "Oh, I hope not." I'm dazed. Too tired to smile. "But maybe a breather. We need." I blink, my eyes out of sync. My nose is full of scents, real and experienced.
  • OOC: per agreement. Please take 4 Plot Points and accept this Complication for the session: Cora's Desire. It's a d8 Complication that I can invoke at any time that Mei's focus might be distracted by "pretty things."
    "What...." I ask softly. Then, I change my question, "Did you psi-frak me?" It isn't an accusation, more of astonishment. Ok, a little worry.

But it was really good.
  • Mei, you need a breather, but your tongue, your nose, your ears, your eyes, the tips of your fingers, ask for more more more. Cora is hungry for moremoremore and you feel it deep in your bones.
    [Taban Mei]

I pick up on her worry in a second, and I bolt upright on emotion. "A little." I put my hands or her tummy and breast, gently, with a little kiss on her nose. "Was... that okay?" I've got concern writ large on my face, a real bit of fear for a different reason in my eyes. Don't pull back from me, Ksenia, I'm sorry.
    I look up in her eyes, see they're full of concern. "What was the? The other?" Is it Cora? I need her to say it.
    [Taban Mei]

My hand reaches for hers. I want to hold her hand. Closest one is her cyber, and I don't even blink as my fingers interlock with hers.

I nod. "Yes, it felt like Cora. I... I usually have more control. But she's been very inquisitive lately." I lie down on her, my boobs pressing against her tummy, my hands tucked under my chin with one of hers, looking into her dark eyes. My feet and legs are in the air, lightly kicking back and forth with my contentment.

I'm concerned, too.
    "Did you, ah, feel it, too?" I ask her softly. "Did you like it?"
    [Taban Mei]

I blush, hard. "I did."

A smaller voice. "Did you?"
  • Ksenia, you taste a voice on your tongue like pineapple and octagons. sergeant I feel you all of you yes yes yes

• edited August 2014
    I start to answer her, the word "yes" was on my tongue, but them pineapple and octagons overpower it. My shoulders tense slightly, and I look around for something I know I won't see. "Mei, she talked to me. Just now." There's worry in my voice, I can't exactly hide it. Oh frak me, this is why I never signed up for Psi Corps.
  • edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

"She talked to us before." I'm calm, still holding onto my Ksenia. "She talked to me on Tara's Firma, and again when I was in a coma."

My fingers are splayed wide against her ribs, dragging lightly. "I'm here, Ksenia. You're always so strong for me..." My voice hitches. "I can be strong for you."
    I look at her for a long moment. Her worry is touching, it's so genuine. But it's also a reminder that I'm being a wimp, showing her my worry. Frak it, I look scared. That pisses me off.

"It's okay, Taban. I was just surprised, that's all. Been a while." I want to sit up, but I don't want to push her away. I look down at her, caress her cheek, "You are strong for me." I'll pull her face closer, lean in to kiss her. Not trying to stoke a fire, just hoping for some intimacy to wash away the sound-thoughts from Cora in my mind.
  • Mei, you feel Cora withdrawing, but it's different than usual somehow. As she curls up and away and sideways, her "words" tickle your nucleus accumbens, and you feel a brief, intense shiver of pleasure. delicious taban delicious ksenia

• edited August 2014
    [Taban Mei]

"I'm scared too." I'm happy for just a loving kiss. "I should have asked first." A wink of future promise. Some things don't need permission, you naughty Ksenia. I sober, some things do need permission.

My back tenses, sensation moving down my ass legs feet toes, liking an involuntary moan quietly from the back of ny throat. I send to Cora. // delicious Cora //

A deep breath. "There's something else, love. I know we haven't had 'the talk' and I don't remember what Mars customs are." I snuggle in to her. I drop my voice. "And I feel so silly, like a horny, dramatic, teenager." I bury my face into the hollow of her neck, breathing in her sweat and scent. Why do I feel like I'm going to scare her away? "I think someone else on this boat is interested in me." I'm moving myself even as the words come out. It's like a cheap trideo. 'Misty Brown and the Triangle of Love' indeed.
    I brush a few stray hairs off Mei's temple, "It's okay, Taban, about Cora. We'll work it out." We will, I'm sure of it. And yes, a part of me looks forward to it.

She broaches an unexpected subject. Someone else is interested in her? I'm not surprised, she's smart, hot and altogether awesome. But the way she phrases it is pretty odd. I offer her a curious smile, run my fingers through her hair, "Someone else? Do tell."
    [Taban Mei]

She sure avoids the suggestion of 'the talk.'

"I have a secret admirer sending me notes." Why do I feel so nervous? "I think it's either Church, Dai, or Lourdes." I look away for a moment, remembering Gaumata.

"I couldn't not tell my, my, friend? Lover? Girlfriend? Keeper of my heart?" My eyes twinkle. I add quickly, "We don't have to add labels." I look at her, not knowing what she wants from me. Well, besides some more of this. I smile.

I arch a brow, "Really? You think it might be Church?" The thought of Church writing love notes to Mei is rather amusing. "Sounds like something Boots would do, at least until he got in your pants."

I peer at her, she seems so worried. "Would a label make you feel better about this, Mei?" I kiss the tip of her nose.

[Taban Mei]

"Maybe Church? The words are kind of like something he would say."
    She suggests Boots Sanchez. I half-laugh. "I wondered about him, too. But we barely spoke." I shrug, enjoying the feel of her next to me.

She calls me Mei. Now, in this moment. I feel a seed of fear start to roll, and I reach out to pull it away before it takes root. The sweet little kiss pops the fear like a bubble. She knows me. I'm warm.

I look deep into her eyes, pressing close. "Feel better than being with you, Ksenia Cribbage?" A lazy, satisfied, smile. I want and don't want a label. "I'm happy. I'm in love. My woman just fucked my brains out. And maybe an alien ghost did, too. Who knows what's next? It'll happen again and again. We're on a mission together. A covert mission!" Excited, I punch lightly at her shoulder. I kiss the tip of her nose. "You got reinstated, you sly girl! The future is full of possibilities for us." I stretch against her, accidentally on purpose showing off a little. Yes, look at me, me. Your Taban.

"What do you want, Ksenia?"
  • edited August 2014
    She's right, this is a dream come true. I'm back in the Corps, I'm with Taban, closer to her than anyone in years, on a ship with people I trust. She kisses the tip of my nose and my eyes twinkle. Her body against me is so warm. Yes, Taban, I look down. I like watching you, you know that.

Then she hits me with the question. What do I want?

"Frak, Taban," I say with a chuckle, "This? I want this. This is great. You're great." I kiss her again. "I've never been much of a planner, Taban. I've lost friends and lovers all my life. At some point, I just... stopped worrying about tomorrow, you know? It's one of the reasons I love the Corps so damn much. They feed me, arm me, point me in the right direction and I know what I need to be doing." And I do it damn well, I don't add out loud.

"I sold off everything in my storage unit back on Mars." I admit. I haven't told anyone, not that anyone'd care. It feels significant to me. "All I've got. All that I am. It's right here. With you."

I'm tempted to just roll her over onto her back and distract her some more, but this seems important. "I want you. Here. I want to be part of this crew. With you. I want a not insignificant amount of time alone with you, which includes a full regimen of massages. With happy endings." I hope that's enough, Mei.

I give her a smirk, "And from time to time, Cora's invited, too... cool?"
    [Taban Mei]

The depth of it all hits me. Her commitment. "I didn't know you sold it all, heart." I just share a silence with her, my own heart getting full. Holding her close, lightly daydreaming, I glance at my terrarium, still in its packing box, not even yet hung. She's mine. I'm hers. I feel so silly, so needlessly insecure. I secretly think about a ring.

I squeeze Ksenia, enthusiastically. "I want this too! You, me, everyone. Exploring the universe, exploring your universe,"I move my hand just so, to prove my point. "Flying, being with friends, getting Dai to cook for us again. And again. And more flying, and more planets, and mysteries and love and space. And daily massages, please. We're so damn lucky."

"I love you, Ksenia. I just... I don't want to lose you. Now that we're together." I still love saying it. "We're together." I prop my head up on my chin, drinking her in. I am going to draw you, my heart. Even if I have to tie you down. Shush, Mei.

And I'll return her smirk, knowingly. "Just ask before you invite anyone else, okay? We'll need a bigger bunk." Then I kiss her lightly on the lips.
    I peer at Mei when she talks about losing me. "Taban," I use her first name, she seems to respond better to it, even though my inclination is the shorter Mei. I really like saying Mei. She likes Taban, seems to be more intimate for her, so I'll oblige without complaint. "The only way you're losing me is if this mission goes pear-shaped. We're together, it's good. We're good. Let's just let it be, you know?"
    Then she makes a crack about a third person, and I'm about to come back with a reminder that she brought Cora into it. But then, she talks about the bunk, and so help me, my brain jumps to an image of Dai. I can almost hear her calling me "boo".
    Alright, enough of that. I reach down to grab Mei's cute little but and flip her over onto her back. Cora or no Cora, I'm not done reacquainting myself with her body.
  • edited August 2014

It's another long, sweaty hour later when the two of you finally come up for air. You doze lightly for a few minutes, and then you are interrupted by a hail from Dinah. "K, Mei? Sorry to, ah, interrupt, but there's a vidcall from Captain Darzi. Could you head back to the conference room?"

Turns out it's not much of a call, really. Just the two of you are there. Darzi gives both of you a few tasks to accomplish and report back on before departure. You get the feeling that he's just making sure you remember he's there. You split up to do what you need to do.

Mei, when you finally get back to your quarters to unpack, you find a folded piece of paper tucked in at the top of your duffel. Please go here.

• ---END SCENE---