edited December 2014 in Junk World 2.0

Stitch the Angel

(this is where the backstory bit goes)

Looks

Ambiguous, utility wear, kind face, bright eyes, rangy body

Stats

Cool-1 Hard+1 Hot=0 Sharp+3 Weird+3

Moves

Healing Touch: when you put your hands skin-to-skin on a wounded person and open your brain to them, roll+weird. On a 10+, heal 1 segment. On a 7-9, heal 1 segment, but you're acting under fire from your patient's brain. on a miss: first, you don't heal them. Second, you've opened both your brain and theirs to the world's psychic maelstrom, without protection or preparation. for you, and for your patient if your patient's a fellow player character, treat it as though you've made that move and missed the roll. For patients belonging to the MC, their experience and fate are up to the MC.

Lost: when you whisper someone’s name to the world’s psychic maelstrom, roll+weird. On a hit, they come to you, with or without any clear explanation why. On a 10+, take +1forward against them. On a miss, the MC will ask you 3 questions; answer them truthfully.

Good in the clinch: when you do something under fire, roll+sharp instead of roll+cool. (gained from advance)

Things speak: whenever you handle or examine something interesting, roll+weird. On a hit, you can ask the MC questions. On a 10+, ask 3. On a 7-9, ask 1:
*who handled this last before me?
*who made this?
*what strong emotions have been most recently nearby this?
*what words have been said most recently nearby this?
*what has been done most recently with this, or to this?
*what's wrong with this, and how might I fix it?
Treat a miss as thought you've opened your brain to the world's psychic maelstrom and missed the roll. (gained from advance)

Advance 3 moves: Act Under Fire, Read a Sitch & Open your Brain. (gained from advance)

Bonds

Metro knows my secrets and I know his.

Mist died on the operating table and I brought him back. (male, striking face, caring eyes, slight body, expressive hands, scrounge)

Blackberry showed up at the Ascendant with much needed medicine, saying she saw me in a dream. (female, blasted face, merciless eyes, strong body, expressive hands, showy biker gear)

Applejack watched me when Metro broke down.

Gear

angel kit, stun gun (s-harm hand reload), oddments worth 1-barter, 1-armor jacket,

Kit Stock

Angel Kit- XXXX__ (adds +1 per stock used)
Medpack- XX_ (adds +2 per stock used)

Harm

Hold

Comments