[SWAW] The Rival (28)

124»

Comments

• A male voice answers Hontu's comm unit, provides the passcode Hontu's given you, then relays, "Meet us at the observation deck, the one where I aced that sleemo. You know."

Ahji Dar gives you a look, asking if you're sure this is on the up and up. She'll go with you, regardless.

"I don't think he'll kill me, lyubovnik. I haven't transferred his credits yet, and he holds a favor from me that's got to be worth more than my dead body."

I'll navigate us to the observation deck, cautious despite my words.
  • ahji_dar_headshot2
    Ahji Dar doesn't meet your eyes as she walks beside you, speaking in low, serious tones, "Ladro Vos, if this Hutt, or any other, were to kill you, I would visit such unspeakable vengeance upon them that they would beg for death. They would beg for the Sarlacc Pit, but I would deny them, I would deny them release from their suffering only so long as my heart still ached and pined for you. Which would, unfortunately for them, be the rest of my life."

You continue on to the lift from the landing deck. You get looks from a pair of human mechanics, a Cathar on your arm, or perhaps they recognize her, but nothing is said.

Never tame, my kitten. It says something about me that the violence of her promise, the ferocity of her intentions, warms my heart rather than causing me concern. "You are my treasure and my strength, Ahji Dar. I would fight armies for you, with only my bare hands and the courage of knowing you were mine. What is one Hutt?" I ignore the mechanics' look.
  • edited July 2015
    Ahji Dar grins her most predatory grin, then turns her gaze on the mechanics, looking as if you are her consort and she is the queen of cats. They get off at the next floor. She giggles with mirth and slips into your embrace until you reach your floor.

You head down familiar corridors until you reach the edge of the cliif that makes up Charon's Wall, to the Observation Deck. Overlooking the barren landscape of this planetoid and the amazing view of the section of the galaxy is Hontu. He is perched on a divan sized for a Hutt, cmoking from a hookah. The pungent aroma reaches the open doorway. Even though this is a common area, it feels like he's set up court here. That same cyborg you first saw here waits by the wings, watching quietly, his metallic eye focused on the whole scene.

Hontu-header
    "Ladro, my buki!" Hontu calls in greeting, waving you to the chairs near. "And is this Ahji Dar?" Ahji inclines her head, but leaves the conversation to you. "Such interesting company you keep, Ladro. Always surprising me."

As we walk to the seats he's indicated, I give Hontu a respectful nod of my head. "This is, indeed, Ahji Dar. Apparently, her famed acuity in choosing her targets and battles doesn't extend to choosing her companions, since she has decided to let me orbit around her bright star."
  • edited July 2015
    Hontu-header
    "Ho ho ho," Hontu chortles. "Such false modesty. You must think a great deal of yourself to strive for so much, and to keep such fine company." He takes a hit from his hookah, then offers it to Ahji Dar as she sits. The seating is around the hookah, which is as wide across as your arm at the base and filled with a green liquid that sloshes inside the globe as if something's gently stirring it.

ahji_dar_headshot2
    Ahji Dar takes a long draw, then holds it for a moment as she tilts her head back to look at the metallic shine of the ceiling. She finally exhales a green and gray smoke in a long trail, and says, "My Ladro will not speak well of himself, so it is my duty to sing his praises. Hontu the Hutt, he is the strongest warrior and the finest lover I have ever encountered, and I've met many." Her mouth curls into her patented predatory grin and she hands the hookah to you.

I take the mouthpiece of the hookah and inhale deeply, to give myself some time. After I exhale my own smoke-signal, I say, "My..." I stop myself from 'kitten.' There's a difference between being open about our relationship and throwing around terms of endearment. "Ahji Dar speaks too well of me, of course. She has tossed her gaming cubes among with mine, and has a stake invested." I squeeze her hand. "But we have business to conduct before going farther, yes?" I pull out my datapad. "Shall I transfer the near-entirety of my net worth to the usual account, or is there another that you'd prefer?"
  • You take your hit of the hookah and in seconds, the smoke fills you, little stars at the corners of your eyes, and equilibrium loosens a bit. Not enough to make you sick, but you feel... floaty. Ahji Dar has a pleasant grin on her face, she puts a hand on your forearm, just resting it there.

Hontu-header
    Hontu answers casually, "Your worth is not in credits, Ladro. I'm sure you'll get a windfall sooner or later." He looks out the window to the stars, pondering. "You know, Ladro and Ahji, I am considering making my Corellian ship into a headquarters of sorts. I've never been interested in a planetside domain, a palace or such. It isn't Huttese to fly all over the galaxy. What do you think?"

"I think it's an excellent choice of headquarters, Hontu. Not the best neighborhood, of course, but the amenities are good." I let myself relax into the mellowness, but don't take another hit. "How are Captain Harsol and his crew getting along?"
  • ahji_dar_headshot2
    Ahji Dar seems to notice something about what Hontu said. She inclines her head, interrupting Hontu's answer, "Ladro told me that Corellian ship was grounded on Raxus Prime. Why would you mention flying all over the galaxy?"

Hontu-header
    "Ho ho ho," Hontu chuckles, "Cannot get anything past this Cathari." He leans his head over towards you both, "It is now fully functional. Shhhh." He chuckles again and grins. He's been hitting the hookah for a little while now.

He leans back on his divan, "Harsol is annoying, Ladro, I will not lie. He spent too long in the forests, now he doesn't trust anyone. Not even me! Ho ho ho. He's got the security staff sharp, though. They're top notch. He and Cratala are openly mating now. It is gross." Ahji Dar snickers at Hontu, just a little quiet laugh that you think he missed.

I smile, then almost laugh as I hear Ahji Dar's soft amusement. "I'd guess he was never particularly easy to get along with, and it certainly didn't get better while he was trapped on that hellhole. Speaking of Cratala, how is she working out for you? Things going well in the business?"
  • Hontu-header
    "That, Ladro my buki, is working out very well." Hontu says with a lazy smile. "If it went any better, I'd be tempted to go legit! Ho ho ho." He pats your shoulder and the laughter hits his eyes. Ahji Dar snickers again, she's never seen a Hutt this wasted.

Hontu rolls back to look out at the stars again, "The tech she's developing is a miracle. I take it your Rattataki is doing well with zir enhancements?"

I nod, also amused, but interested as well. One bodyguard and such willingness to relax in front of us means either that Hontu considers himself very much in control here, or perhaps that he actually really does trust me that much... "Squall is doing very well, Hontu. Very well."
  • Read a Person

(Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 6, 1. Total: 9)
  • Hontu-header
    "Good, I'm glad." Hontu says, and it sounds like he means it. "Cratala reviewed the enhancements with me, she's very proud of the work she did on Squall." He huffs a laugh, "She offered to enhance me! Can you believe it, Ladro? What would the Cartel think of a young upstart with cybernetics? They would cover themselves with poodoo." He takes another long draw from the hookah, followed by a second. Then he hands it to Ahji Dar.

Ahji Dar takes a much smaller puff this time. Hontu's attitude is bothering her, you know her well enough to see it.

I also take a small hit. There's no way to reassure Ahji that the galaxy hasn't turned upside-down because a Hutt is being sociable in a recognizable way, but I do reach out to squeeze her hand. "Maybe that's what you need, Hontu. I know your people live a long time... maybe you can take an advantage by acting orthogonally to expectations?"
  • Ahji Dar's hackles lower a bit with your comforting gesture. She's still uncertain about all this, but she's learning first-hand how close you seem to be to Hontu. How much it seems you trust this Hutt.

Hontu-header
    "That's what I've been doing for fifty years. But cybernetics?" Hontu's eyes widen at the thought. "Sure, to replace something you've lost, sure. To enhance something, as if you aren't wily enough to organize people to take care of it for you? That's something else. I may hire someone... an adviser. Someone she can tweak and fix to her heart's content. Someone... pretty." He interlaces the fingers of his hands together, resting them on his flabby chest, and grins. "Any suggestions?" He looks over at both of you. Ahji Dar has no words for this.

What do you do?

Well, there's the Hutt that Ahji Dar has been expecting. "I'm afraid not, pateesa, but if I come across someone that seems appropriate, I'll be sure to refer them to you." I can think of several who would actually be ideal for the job, but there's no way I would throw any of them under this particular hover-truck.
  • Hontu-header
    "What's your plan with your new... ship?" Hontu asks with some interest. "And how's our ship doing, as well?" He holds a lazy smile, then takes another puff, hands it to Ahji Dar.

Ahji Dar has been taking baby puffs off this hookah, but it's starting to have an effect on her. You see it in her eyes, and her shoulders, the way her posture has slacked.

What do you do?

I reach out to touch Ahji Dar's neck. A light touch, certainly not a scruffing but hopefully enough to get her attention. "My plan? I will harass and profit off of the Empire, its supporters, and any slavers and spice merchants I come across until the ruse doesn't work any more. Then I'll join the fight in earnest. And the Profit Margin is even now making contact with a shadow port or two, to the benefit of all of us."

I take the mouthpiece of the hookah from Ahji Dar, but don't take a puff. "Hontu, this has been lovely, and your smoke is certainly of the highest quality, but Ahji Dar and I have too little time to ourselves. Would it be rude to leave you? I won't give you the details... I suspect you'd find them gross."
  • Ahji Dar purrs when you touch her neck, and the mention of time with her, she gives you a lascivious grin.

Hontu-header
    Hontu shifts a bit, but he's too baked to do much else. "Yes, I'm sure. You bipeds and your obsession with karking... well, Ladro my buki, I wish you luck and good hunting. May we both profit from your success and you buy that ship from me in earnest." He gestures with his hand like some emperor, giving you your leave.

ahji_dar
    As you two excuse yourselves, Ahji Dar quickly paints herself on you, her arm slipped around your waist, her body pressed against your side. She stops you twice for involved kisses. "My Tom," she whispers in a breathy tone. "I am feeling adventurous. I want to find another for our bed tonight. Would you like that?" Her half-lidded eyes look up at you, interested and eager, but slightly worried that you would spurn her advances if she's misstepped.

What do you do?

I raise an eyebrow. "Kotenok, if I wasn't interested in adventurous, would I have pined for you across half a galaxy for so long? Tell me what you want, and I will do my best to make it happen."
  • ahji_dar
    "Mmmmn," Ahji Dar purrs as the lift door opens for you. You step in and she selects the recreation deck. "Charon's is not known for its bars and taverns, even before the Imperial bombing. But it is full of spacers. I'm sure we can find someone we find interesting. I know you are not choosy on the species of your bedmates, I smell it in your quarters. But always female, yes?" Her tone isn't accusatory in the slightest, merely checking the information, testing your tastes.

How good is her sense of smell? "My darling, I will do anything to make you happy, but I have to admit that my taste is for the female. I will expand my definition of adventure if you want it."
  • edited July 2015
    ahji_dar
    Ahji Dar titters delightedly, "Oh Ladro, you are so sweet to offer. No, no, no. Yours is the only khuy I want. I sometimes... have a taste for female as well. Not often. But tonight, yes. Yes?" She grins as the doors open up to the recreation level. Synth sounds in a bouncy beat pulse towards you, and the place is bathed in pinks and reds, gauzy curtains cutting down sight lines and visibility. There's a long bar to the right, and a small dance floor, which is unoccupied.

Shall we use a custom move?

When you head into a cantina or the like looking for some company, roll+Suave.
    - On a 7-9, you find someone that is interested and you're both going to have a good time that won't really matter much tomorrow or the next day.
    - On a 10+, you find someone that knocks your socks off, MC will detail.
    - On a miss, you'll have to pay 1 Credit for the company (directly or indirectly through gifts, drinks, etc. you detail)
  • I'll roll that! Ahji Dar deserves the best, so I'm pulling on my Bond with her even before the roll.

(Rolled: 2d6+4. Rolls: 1, 5. Total: 10)
  • edited July 2015
    Oh Ladro, it is your lucky night! It turns out that a cruise liner has to pull in from refueling and some repairs due to an unexpected run-in with some asteroids, and there are quite a few lovely females here tonight.

There's Kida Kenzee, the adorable and wide-eyed Togruta on break from her advanced studies training on xenobotany. She's here spending the last remnants of her scholarships enjoying lots of forbidden fruits.

Also, Osira Forlin the mysterious Umbaran is at the bar. She's amazingly attractive for her species, but just as evasive and quiet as you would expect. There is a dark side to her which is most appealing.

Last but not least is Lupai Reu Lai, the female Devaronian, with her freckle-spots and her downy fur. She's a stewardess for the liner, and a bubbly thing.

Who is it that you are most interested in? Ahji Dar is interested in all of them, for different reasons. Oh, she insists that you rent a room, none of them have the honor of sleeping on the Nexus.

I'm particularly intrigued by Osira. It may be shallow of me, but at least part of the reason is that I've never slept with an Umbaran. There's something, too, about her dark humor which hints at interesting possibilities.
  • Ahji Dar's already secured a room. What name have you give Osira?

After Ahji Dar approached her secluded booth and chatted with Osira briefly, she waved you over. Ahji Dar was very forward, taking Osira's lack of refusal as a sign to move ahead. A couple drinks later, and your kitten slid from sitting tight against you to sitting beside her. She again didn't object.

The conversation was rather one-sided, mostly Ahji Dar asking questions that Osira deftly avoided or re-directed. That was, until she looked directly at you.

"What is it that you want from me?" her tone is curious, not irritated in the slightest. It's as if she wants one of you to ask.

Tonight we are Sark and Nileeta. I give the Umbaran a lopsided grin. "Osira, I see that you are looking for a direct thrust, so you can decide whether to parry or not. Nileeta and I are both seeking a bit of extra... spice in our bed tonight, and we're intrigued to see if you might be interested in providing some."
  • Osira
    After a long moment of consideration, she nods, "I will see what I can do about that, Sark." She doesn't smile, instead shifting over to brush dry lips against Ahji Dar's cheek.

ahji_dar
    Ahji Dar swallows, surprised by the move. She turns her head to Osira's, her lips seek out the Umbaran and they kiss. It's gentle, perhaps a bit brief. Your kitten reaches under the table and between your legs.

You're seated on Ahji Dar's other side, your Cathari lover between you and your new friend. The room is a couple levels up.

What do you do?

I lean over 'Nileeta' as she makes her first tentative explorations, enjoying her attentions to me, as well. I touch Osira's pale cheek, tracing a finger down the line of her jaw. "Shall we make our way to the bed in question, then?"
  • Osira gives a single nod, then Ahji Dar slips out of the booth with you, her right hand around your waist. Osira scoots out and seems content to walk behind the two of you. As you walk with Ahji Dar, her yellow eyes are dancing with excitement, eager to see your reaction to this little conquest.

The lift comes and you three enter. There's nobody else in the lift with you, Ladro. Ahji Dar is still close to you, Osira Forlin stands in front of you, her hands quietly working at a clasp on her grey robes.

Osira
    "I like some pain with my pleasure, Mr. Sark," she says quietly. "I hope you and Nileeta will oblige me."

As the lift begins moving up, Ahji Dar looks at you, then the emergency stop button marked red on the display, silently asking if you want to push it, or wait for the aforementioned bed.

What do you do?

I slap the button. I like pushing buttons, and I'm more than interested in where this will go. Ahji and I have played rough, and we've played gentle... "Show Osira your claws, Nileeta." When Ahji complies, I say, "I think we can accommodate you." Without waiting for a response, I take a quick step to bring me close to our 'conquest' and reach a hand out to encompass her throat. Not gentle, that would spoil the point, but not yet hard enough to bruise. While I maintain the pressure under her chin, I lean in to take a kiss, raking her lower lip with my teeth as I withdraw.
  • Your kitten pops her claws and grins as she moves behind you. When your hand moves to Osira's neck, her eyes widen and she draws a quick, surprised breath. She freezes when you move in to kiss her, but you feel a soft flick of her tongue against your teeth when you rake her lip.

Ahji Dar is beside you now, hands moving to the front of Osira's robes, finishing the buckles, pushing the mid-section open to display her flesh. Your lover runs nails across her grey tummy, then slowly scratches back, eliciting a hiss from the Umbaran.

Osira looks at you, her breath coming quick. She's surrendering to this, you see the eagerness in her now, her mouth still open, hands at her side against the lift's doors.

This may be something like what it would be to hunt with my kitten. I pull her away from Osira, for now, taking on my Tom aspect and shoving her toward the far wall of the elevator car. "Lyubovnik, did I give you permission to use your claws?" I pull Osira's robe further open, then reach out to brush her left nipple with my thumb, watching it blossom into hardness. Mirroring the move I would use to scruff Ahji, I then reach out fast with my other hand to take the Umbaran by the back of the neck.
  • Ahji Dar casts her eyes to the deck, falling into her subservient role as you close on Osira.

Osira
    Osira looks at you with half-lidded eyes when you grab her neck. She murmurs quietly, "I give her permission." Her right hand reaches for you, gripping your tricep. She's completely revealed now, nothing on under that last layer of robes you pulled open. Osira's body is trim, but shapely. She has dark blue, almost black nipples, and the left one is erect from your attention.

I step back. "We understand each other, then." I slap the button to start the elevator again. "Don't cover up, Osira. You have your secrets, I'm sure, but for tonight, your body isn't one." Once the elevator brings us to our floor, I lead the ladies to our room and bring them inside.

Once in, with the door closed and locked, I remove Osira's robe entirely, exposing her to Ahji. "You should know, my lover likes to play with her food. Nileeta, show her." I hook a chair from what passes for a desk and sit, fully clothed, waiting to see what my kitten will come up with so I can back her up.
  • edited July 2015
    b>Osira Forlin's reaction to your order that she walk down a corridor with her robe completely open is a shock. Her eyes widen and she does hesitate at the elevator door.

She followed you, past a few pairs of curious eyes of other residents here. There's a sigh of relief from your Umbaran partner as she enters the privacy of the room with you. She stands compliant and newly excited when you disrobe her, and she turns to Ahji Dar, hands at her sides, palms facing her new lover.

Ahji Dar reaches into a pouch on her belt and pulls out a thin cord, crossing the distance between her and her prize. She grabs Osira's neck in the same rough manner you, again Osira gasps in excitement and surprise. Ahji Dar pushes her tongue in Osira's mouth and runs the claws of her left hand down her smooth gray shoulders and back. The claws pierce her skin and Osira hisses pain around Ahji Dar's tongue.

Your kitten pulls back, and quickly ties Osira's hands in front of her, then leads the Umbaran to the bed, pushing her to lie on it, then tying the other end to the headboard. The knots are tight enough to be effective, loose enough that Osira could break them if she felt truly threatened.

The lovely grey skin of Osira is on full display for a moment as Ahji Dar stands at the foot of the bed, examining her prize. She decides what she wants, and claws still out, she takes Osira's knees, and spreads them wide. Ahji Dar licks her lips, holding Osira's lustful gaze, then your kitten lowers down to her knees and begins eating her food.

The rough tongue, the pin-pricks of her claws on Osira's flanks, they are a delightful swirl of pleasure and pain for her. She undulates and groans, then sucks in a breath and relaxes into the submission of it all.

What do you do?

This is quite a show, but I've never been content to be a spectator for too long. Still clothed, I move up alongside Osira, leaning in to pin her shoulders firmly to the bed. Meeting her eyes, I ask, "More pain? More pleasure? Ask for what you want, Osira, and after we have given it to you, I will tell you what I want."
  • You see a small line of blood trickling down Osira's hip from the puncture of Ahhi Dar's claw. There are tears forming in the Umbaran's silver eyes, but she's also panting and clasping her hands together in their bonds.

Osira
    In a breathy tone, she begs, "Pleasure. Please, Mr. Sark. A mix of the two is divine." She arches her back, looking up at you wuth pleading eyes. "And I will give you anything. "

I trace an index finger across Osira's lips until they open to take to start suckling on it. Meanwhile, my other hand moves lightly down her body from the left ear along the line of her neck, across the collar bone, until I reach her nipple. I tease the dark gray bud with my fingers as I take the other in my mouth, tongue and lips and the barest hint of teeth exploring the taste and feel of her, her reactions.
  • edited July 2015
    Osira undulates as you suckle at her breast, moaning quietly against the finger you placed in her mouth. She's near sensory overload here, but manages to wash her tongue against the pads of your index finger, hinting at her skills with fellatio.

Suddenly she arches up and freezes, her body caught in a torrent of climax. Ahji Dar purrs and gently relents from lapping at your new lover. Your kitten crawls up to take Osira's left breast into her mouth, kissing your fingers. Osira is shuddering from the aftershocks of that moment.

Your kitten looks over at you, her yellow eyes dancing. The hunt is not over, but she's delighted so far.

What do you do?

As Osira's tremors subside, I stand and take a step back to start removing my clothes. Once I finish, I lean in to kiss first the Umbaran and then my Ahji. Meeting her excited yellow eyes, I ask, "What shall we do next, lyubovnik?"
  • ahji_dar
    Ahji pushes herself closer, her downy fur rubbing over Osira and making her giggle lightly. "I think she should please you, my Tom. I will take what I want from her."

Osira
    "Yes, yes. I want more, I want to devour you both, delight in your flesh and fur."

I am enjoying Ahji Dar's adventurous spirit tonight, very much. I lean in close to kiss her again, then turn to Osira. I trail my fingertips lightly across what skin my kitten isn't claiming, then pull her off the bed, stopping to untie her hands for now. "On your knees, then, and start devouring."
  • Osira is compliant with your demands, sliding her hands up to your flanks as she opens her mouth to engulf you in a show of eager devotion. Her soft tongue darts quickly under your length and she begins building suction as she tries to gorge on what you give her.

ahji_dar
    "We chose well, didn't we?" Ahji Dar says as she runs fingers through your fair (her claws are in), then kisses you again. "She is my antithesis. She is completely hairless, soft where I am rough, too. I think I will join her soon, see how we compare. Would you like this? "

My hands have moved down to Osira's smooth head as I return Ahji's kiss, humming my pleasure into her mouth. "Yes, we chose well, and I would very much like to... compare, love." More words than that are a bit difficult at the moment.
  • Ahji Dar slips out of her clothes slowly, watching Osira as she brings a soft hand underneath to gently squeeze and fondle you while she continues sucking you deeply into her cool mouth. Her body temperature is lower than yours by several degrees. IT's a unique experience.

Ahji Dar slides in beside her, gently nudging Osira to your right side. The Umbaran is greedy for you, craning her neck to keep her lips wrapped around your length. Ahji Dar reaches up to grab Osira's neck and eases her off you, then replaces her position. Then, Ahji Dar moves Osira back onto you. The swapping of the two of them is striking, cold and smooth, warm and slightly rough. Which one do you prefer?

How long do you allow them to do this, until you climax, or do you have other plans?

There are attractions to both mouths, and the contrast is a spice of its own, but I've already chosen the one that truly appeals most, in my kotenok. Friction has its pleasures, and she has an intuition for my minutest reactions and responses that I doubt anyone else will ever match.

That said, Osira's cool mouth, her light touch on my scrotum, is undeniably good. I would easily continue with this ongoing warm-and-cool dance until I finished, but Ahji Dar seems to have other plans, pulling the smooth gray beauty away from me and withdrawing, herself. I can't help but wonder what's next.
  • edited July 2015
    ahji_dar
    "Lights off, full." Ahji Dar says in a clipped tone. The room darkens, not quite pitch black, but there's nothing more than a vague sensation of movement or shapes. You hear a pair of feet on the floor, the sound of the bed, a blanket being thrown aside. Then, Ahji Dar orders, "Osira, bring Mr. Sark to the bed."

Osira's cool hand takes your right one and she steps close, pressing her cool, nude body against yours. You feel her breath on your lips, then hers, her left hand slipping between the two of you and resting on your hardness in a loose grip. She guides you, step by slow step, walking backwards as she pulls you forward towards the bed.

What do you do?

I follow. Ahji Dar has thought of something delicious. Both of the females see better than I in the dark, and I am more than willing to be surprised, as long as they don't decide to ignore me. Which seems unlikely. Of course, I follow the tug, and then when I reach the bed, I lie down. Perhaps more aroused than I have been since the fumbles between Emila and I in the dark woods the night of my last Harvest Festival, back on Kiffu, by the way.

And I'm certain this will last longer and end better.
  • Osira eases you on the bed, then resumes her work from before, her suckling seems louder in the darkness, her grip on you a bit firmer. You feel Ahji Dar's soft fur as she slides over your leg, and you feel her fingers grasp you as Osira moves her mouth up until you come out with a pop. Ahji Dar pushes Osira's head down further, down onto the bed, and she holds the Umbaran for a moment until Osira starts licking your scrotum and your shebs. The licks are tentative until Ahji Dar releases her head, telling her, "Good girl."

ahji_dar
    Your kitten slides a leg over your body, shifting her grip on your hardness, then eases herself down, purrs when you enter her warmth. She lays on you, her soft fur covering your chest, her mouth expertly seeking yours. As she kisses you, she begins moving, grinding and rotating her hips slightly as she does.

The mix of your lover kriffing you while Osira licks and plays with other, very sensitive parts of your body is almost overwhelming. Ahji Dar nips your ear and whispers, loud enough for you and Osira to hear, "I'm going to bring you ecstasy, but our little love slave gets to devour it in the end, my Tom."

After several strokes, she pulls up and almost off of you, leaving just the tip of you inside her. Then, without command, Osira slides up to run her tongue along the length of you, and up to tease the spot where the two of you are connected.

What do you do?

I'm about to let go, give in to the amazing sensations of the two of them. Eyes closed, body tensing, I manage to grunt, "Now!" before I do.
  • ahji_dar
    Ahji Dar sensed it, she knows your tells. She slips out of your grasp and orders, "Osira, take it." You hear in Ahji Dar's voice that you've set her off, too, but she is able to wriggle free and slides out of your grasp further up the bed.

Osira
    For a moment, you're exposed to the open air, but then Osira's mouth is gobbling you up, that cool sucking motion returns and she swallows your seed greedily. Once you're finished, she slides up the bed to Ahji Dar, "Did he gives any to you, Nileeta?" Ahji Dar purrs and you hear Osira suckling at your kitten.

How long do you let them couple in the dark? What do you do next?

The contrast between Ahji Dar's heat and Osira's cool mouth is a wonder, and I'm content to lie there and listen to them for a time, reaching out a hand to stroke a smooth thigh or a furred belly, slipping a finger in here or turning my head for a kiss or a nipple there.

I'm not done, though. There are still delights to sample. Once I'm starting to feel recovered, I tell the room, "Lights on, low." Then I turn to the two of them. I pull Osira over my body to rest on my left side, leaving Ahji on the right. As if to myself, I say, "I wonder if anyone would like to help me get ready again. Seems we haven't quite covered all the permutations."
  • Both of them respond to your attention in the dark, Ahji Dar remains lying there while the Umbaran feasts on her flesh as Osira audibly responds and enjoys your touch. When the lights come on, the girls lie beside you, eyes shining in the light as you remark that you need some attention, Osira's silver eyes widen and she starts to slip down your body to work on that.

ahji_dar
    Ahji Dar deftly grabs Osira's ear in her claws, stopping the grey-skinned beauty. "No, Osira. I claim that honor. You will do whatever else Mr. Sark wishes of you." She slips down and begins kissing and caressing you back to hardness.

Osira
    "Mr. Sark," Osira says as her eyes drift between you and watching Ahji Dar licking your manhood. "I am told... that Umbaran's have a peculiar taste. Many beings say we are surprisingly sweet." She gently runs fingers over your chest, playfully tweaking a nipple as you've done to her.
  • edited July 2015

As I reach a hand down to scratch Ahji appreciatively behind the ears, I give Osira a lascivious smile. Now that the first hungers have been sated for all of us, it's easy to luxuriate in slow exploration. "I am always interested in discovering new tastes, Osira. Why don't you come up and give me a sample."
  • Osira grins and slips off of you and hops off the bed to crouch down near her robes, fumbling for something hidden in a deep pocket. Meanwhile, your kitten is gently working you back to full mast with a combination of tickles from her fuzzy cheek, licks and caresses.

Osira
    With a little giggle, Osira returns to the bed, stepping up onto it. In her hands, she holds a small vial of dark blue liquid. She steps one foot over your chest, then sits on your chest with a little grin. "This, Mr. Sark, is Ghost nectar. It is a wonderful elixir." She knee walks up your chest, her wetness leaving a small trail on your sternum. First one knee over your shoulder, then the other, and she remains upright as she lowers her sex to your waiting mouth.

She didn't lie, there is a certain unique hint of something to her taste. What does it remind you of? As you lick her, she oohs and aahs in a very vocal manner, enough to finish the job Ahji Dar began. Osira then opens the vial, and dribbles a bit of the thick liquid at her adorable belly-button, letting it flow down her body into your mouth and on your nose and cheeks. It is obviously some kind of narcotic, you're sure of it.

What do you do?

Osira's taste reminds me more than a little of a Bakuran cloudberry. There's sweetness, but a bit of tart as well. Definitely pleasant.

As the ghost nectar flows down, before I ingest too much, I think back on the night so far. Osira is Umbaran, after all, and I wonder if this was too easy or "too good to be true."
  • Read a Person

(Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 3, 3. Total: 8)
  • Is Osira hiding something from me?
  • There are a couple things she's hiding.

One has niggled at the back of your brain all night, it's finally coming into place. She recognized Ahji Dar. She's tech savvy and Umbarans are very connected, so she must know the Woenid Nexus is here, and then a Cathari shows up.

Second thing is that she's absolutely star-struck by your kitten. She's enjoying you, no lie. But she's more than eager to pleasure and be hurt by Ahji Dar. She'd enjoy you more if you hurt her a bit.

I there's any risk to Osira having identified Ahji Dar, it seems to be mitigated by her infatuation.

As to infatuation, I don't mind playing second viol to my kitten in this, but that doesn't mean I don't take some pride in my work. I wonder if it's just the pain that turns her on, or if there's also something in the implied abdication of control that flips a switch.

Regardless, I swallow a bit of the nectar as it dribbles down her belly into my mouth, then reach up to steady the Umbaran, hands strong on her hips. I turn my head away from her wetness slightly, to bite her inner thigh.
  • Osira
    The bite elicits a response from your Umbaran lover. She sucks in a breath and bites her lower lip, freezing in place and taking it. A low moan slides from her and her legs vibrate a little. She caps the vial like she might be afraid to drop the rest.

ahji_dar
    From behind her, your kitten purrs, "You want to kriff her?" She almost called you "her tom" again, but remembered this time.

What do you do?

"Soon, lover, but not just yet, I think." I lift the Umbaran off me and slip off the bed. "Osira, lie on the bed, face down." My voice isn't loud, but I use the same tone of command I would with a junior officer, the assumption of obedience clear. "...and keep your head down."

When she complies, I look around for the cord that Ahji Dar tied her hands with earlier. It's just long enough to make this interesting, I think. Holding one end in my right hand, I trail the other end lightly down Osira's spine, watching for shivers. Once she's acclimated to the tickle, I pull my hand back and whip the cord hard along the backs of her thighs, with plenty of wrist in the swing so that the tip is travelling as fast as possible.
  • Osira
    Small little goosebumps rise along Osira's back as you tickle her and she pushes her face into the pillow as she remains still. The whipping causes her to flinch, but then she arches her back up higher and moans into the pillow.

ahji_dar
    "Oh, she likes this. You should keep whipping her." Ahji Dar says as she stands up behind you, watching this over your shoulder.
  • I use the cord to tickle Osira again, this time lightly teasing my way up her thighs and ass. I shift it to my left hand, and after counting off a few seconds, bring my right hand down on her ass for a spank, the report cracking out loudly in the room.

I turn for a moment to claim a kiss from Ahji Dar, then return my attention to the bed. A few more strikes with the makeshift whip in quick succession, and then I move to Osira's feet, spreading them apart. I make my way up her calves and thighs, alternating tongue and teeth at unpredictable intervals. Her hips raise slightly as I move higher, and I slip in a finger before moving up to bite the buttock I didn't slap, hard enough to mark the pale skin for some time.

• edited July 2015
    Osira clenches and moans and groans into her pillow, grasping it with both hands and letting out screams that are muffled. It's as if this is something she holds in check all the time and now that she's letting it out, it comes in tidal waves.

Ahji Dar moves onto the bed near Osira's head, and roughly pulls one of her hands away from her pillow, guiding the Umbaran's fingers between her own legs. Osira turns her face so she can watch her fingers disappear into your kitten.

Osira
    "More, Mr. Sark." she pants as you probe her wetness. She's very well lubricated, Ladro. "Please kriff me. I will be good." She's fallen into a different tone, a deeper submissive role.

Ladro, do you want more from Osira? There's an inkling, in the pit of your gut. You could take more from her. You could make her your own, if that's what you wanted. You feel it, a tickling in your soul.

What do you do?

There's a definite shift between the moment before I understand what's possible here and the moment after. A dozen thoughts flow through my mind in the space of a breath. I would not take this through coercion or mind-tricks, but there's something honest about what is implicitly 'on offer,' and I want it. I really do.

I glance at Ahji Dar, meeting her piercing amber eyes, currently glazed with pleasure and the thrill of the hunt, and then say. "No, Osira. Not yet. You have to earn that, and there's plenty of time. Do you want to earn a kriffing? Do you think you can?"
  • Osira
    She turns her head to look over her thin shoulder up at you, "Yes, Mr. Sark. I can earn it. I will earn it. Both of you kriffing me, whipping me. I want it. Tell me. I will do it." Her tone is on the edge of begging. Her fingers are still working in and out of your kitten, and Ahji Dar is sitting on her haunches, lewdly rubbing herself with total abandon.

"Stand up," I order, with a silent apology to my kitten.
  • Osira reluctantly removes her fingers from your kitten. Ahji Dar blinks herself out of the bliss and watches you quietly, not objecting. The Umbaran stands quickly, her fingers moving quickly up to her mouth so she can lick them clean as she awaits your order.

I move toward Osira, slowly covering the few feet with my eyes on hers the entire time. At just under an arm's-length away, I reach out quickly with my right hand to grip her throat. The half-circle of my thumb and forefinger are just high enough to partially obstruct her airflow, while the heel of my palm presses against the upper protrusions of the collarbone so there's no risk of accidentally doing any real damage.

Step by step, I move Osira back until she's pressed against the wall. Keeping the pressure, I lean in to speak in her ear in a conversational tone so Ahji Dar can hear. "Tell me a secret, Osira. A good one."
  • Osira
    Osira's eyes widen as you close fingers around her throat. She waits for you to lighten your touch so she can speak, licks her lips and says, "The.. the Imperial bombing of Charon's Wall. It was bought and paid for by someone here."

Pleasure next? I think so. I lean my head down to take a kiss while my hand snakes to tease her again. "Who, Osira?"
  • Osira
    She leans into the kiss and is left wanting. When you tease her body, she takes your fingers and guides them to her left nipple, silently asking you to squeeze the dark bud. When you comply, she hisses in pain that breaks into a grin, "Hontu the Hutt. He is the secret lord of the manor."

Adrenaline wells up in me at that statement. I have worked to Hontu's advantage, made trades and deals and questionable trade-offs. Owe him tens of thousands of credits. Provided him with the brainpower to develop and manufacture cybernetics that could make the difference in a gang war or a Galactic one (at great risk to myself and my crew). Developed some degree of accommodation and, I hate to say it, trust.

My temples pulse, and not just my temples... Anger is more spice for this situation than problem. I speak again, perhaps more a growl: "You'll tell me everything you know. After." Then I grab Osira's shoulders roughly and turn her around to face the wall, adjusting her hips so I have full access before I take out my aggression on her.

While I do, I turn narrowed eyes to Ahji Dar, wondering if she understands.
  • Osira
    Your sudden anger causes her nostrils to flare with fear, but she complies. When you turn her around and enter her, she grunts from the sensation, places her hands against the wall and pushes back, moving with you, writhing in pleasure and a need to be fulfilled.

Ahji Dar understands the gravity of what Osira revealed. She continues playing along, moving beside you to kiss your shoulder, then hers, to pinch her nipple and run a claw down her hip, drawing blood. Osira is beside herself with the mix of pleasure and pain.

Do you let her finish? Do you finish inside her? She cannot mate with Kiffar, that is not a risk.

I I just barely manage to wait for Osira to shudder to her final climax of the night before I have mine. Inside, yes. I don't think Ahji will mind. Once we finish, I move to the carafe of water on the dresser and pour three glasses, gulping mine and refilling it before handing one to each of the females.

"Osira, my actual name is Ladro Vos. Captain Ladro Vos, of the Alliance to Restore the Republic..." It's a rather sudden transition, but it's the best I can do at the moment. "I look forward to our relationship."

The night continues, with questions asked, and answered as best as Osira can. There may be another round of pleasurable pain for some or all of us, later. I certainly hope so, and there isn't any clothing added to the situation, but I will determine what she knows before morning.
  • edited July 2015
    It's early morning according to the chronometer, and your kitten is lying in your arms, while the nude form of your new grey lover is beside both of you, but slightly apart. She looks spent, with a pleasant little smile on her face. There are bruises on her hip the shape of your fingers, and a dozen thin cuts from Ahji Dar's claws on her shoulders, her tummy and her side.

Osira
    In a languid tone, Osira shares, "It is pleasant to meet you, Captain Ladro Vos..." she pauses, then looks at your kitten, "And Ahji Dar, the terror of Tapani." She licks her dry lips and continues, "I am happy to serve a couple who are so strong, and who will sate my needs."

She pulls a thin pillow over to rest upon, and reaches a hand over to Ahji Dar's flank, gently running her pale fingers through the fur, "I learned of Hontu's gambit not long before the bombing. If I had known earlier, I might have profited from warning some of Charon's denizens, but instead, I hid, remained quiet, and learned why. Hontu wanted control of this place, and there was a consortium who would not play ball. He bribed a nearby Imperial official to declare Charon's Wall a threat to his sector, he requested a star destroyer come in and remind them of the power of his station. During the bombing, Hontu's mercenaries combed through the entire station and eliminated his competition. In the end, the majority of the loss of life was officials for the station. It is a very strong place, Charon's Wall." She adds that last bit with a hint of pride. She may be a local.

Emboldened, Osira scoots closer to you both, hovering closer, watching your eyes, "Once the bombing was done, Hontu sent his cyborg assassin to murder the official in his bed, and to make it look like it was the official's mistress. That way nothing could lead back to him. Once he was in control, he moved for his real prize, their massive stores of spice. The consortium had been arguing about what to do with the haul, and Hontu... decided for them."

I let Osira's words filter in as I watch her eyes watching mine, let the pieces fall into place. This is new information, and it does emphasize how complacent I've been, to be treating Hontu like an 'ally,' but it doesn't necessarily change anything substantial. I can trust Hontu to act in his own self-interests, however viciously, and for the moment betraying me doesn't benefit him. "Thank you, Osira."

Even now that the adrenaline and endorphins have faded, and especially once I can put Hontu to the back of my mind again, there's a lingering sensuality in the room. Two females in my bed. One my brave hunter and fierce partner, and one something... new. Fierce enough in her own way, and certainly crafty, but nothing like a partner. I noted the word "serve" when she was speaking, and felt the rightness of it, but it will take some getting used to.

I pull both close to me, feeling their so-different bodies against mine on either side. Lightly touching both, turning my head for lazy kisses. Sipping from them as if they were a pair of wines to be sampled side-by-side.
  • Ahji Dar senses your relaxation and she follows suit. You realize now that she was ready to do violence to Osira, not from anger or feelings of betrayal, simply because it would be efficient if you wanted to move on Hontu.

Osira
    Osira doesn't seem to have noticed this. She's very calm, affectionate, in her submissive way. "I would like a relationship, with you." Her eyes wander over you and Ahji Dar both. "I have been looking for opportunities, but there are few on Charon's Wall. A small brothel growing in fits and starts. A nearby asteroid field has some mining deposits. The replacement governor of the sector seems interested in cultivating a relationship with the administration, not knowing it is solely Hontu who ended up putting him in place. It was sloppy work, a Hutt assassinating an Imperial official and not having ties to the replacement. If he trusted me, I would work for him, guide him. Alas." she snuggles into the crook of your arm and cranes her neck to suckle at your nipple, "I have made my bed now." Her hand deftly reaches down to fondle you.

The sensations are a sort of slow pleasure, enjoyable, but not turning off my brain as they might under other circumstances.

Recalling Osira's pride at the strength of the structures of Charon's Wall, I ask, "Do you have much experience of the galaxy away from this place, Osira?"
  • Osira
    Osira begins trailing kisses down your chest as she answers, "I have some experiences, yes. It's best we don't discuss it. Not a secret for sharing." Ahji Dar remains at her position at your side, watching Osira with curiosity, wondering if the Umbaran will get away with her attempts at distraction.

Before she moves far, I snap a hand out to grab Osira's ear and turn her eyes back up to me. "Osira, I am delighted to have found you, but you must understand one thing. From this moment, you have no secrets, no plans that aren't also ours. That is the crux of the matter. The advantage to you is that you needn't hide your desires or dreams or troubles, either. Share them, and we will help as best we can. Understood?"
  • Osira
    Osira's eyes widen and she listens to you, a sliver of apprehension coloring her grey complexion. "Captain Vos... I am." She licks her lips, looking to Ahji Dar. Ahji Dar gives her a single encouraging nod. "I am an outcast from my society. My father made a bid to rise to the upper caste, and he was defeated. I... I stowed aboard a starship, and I did... things to keep alive."

After looking into your eyes, Osira continues, "Please, Captain. I am putting my life in your hands. I will give you my secrets, but I need more than pain and pleasure. May I serve you both? Will you protect me and call me one of your own, even if only in whispers, away from others?"
  • edited July 2015

I meet Ahji Dar's eyes with a question, and understand her measured acceptance. "I don't need to negotiate with you, Osira. You know as I do that you will tell me what I want to know, if I ask again." I pause to let that sink in, then change tack fairly abruptly. "Based on what you know now, Osira, how could you hurt me most? Not in the play of pain and pleasure that we've had, but truly. If you wanted to bring me down, how would you do it?"

• Osira
    "Poison." Osira answers as if she'd already thought that through, but found it slightly distasteful. "A slow-acting poison administered to Ahji Dar that has an antidote under my control. I would use her to control you." She licks her lips, looks at you with almost an apology, "It would be a short-term solution. I know the act would mean my death if you ever had control of the situation. I see how much you love her."

That seems to make Ahji Dar shift a bit, in surprise and a little discomfort from how much she's revealed.

My eyes narrow, then open to an honest gaze. "Yes. You are almost right, but... I believe my... Ahji Dar would drive her ship into a star before putting me at risk, under those circumstances. I would do the same, if the tables were turned."

I take a moment to compose myself, still enjoying the contact on either side, but understanding the gravity of the situation. "But, it was the right instinct. I accept responsibility for you, Osira, and I will protect you with whispers, and force if it's called for. Understand this, though. You will be our shadow in the darkness, never acknowledged, never celebrated. You will obey, but not as a slave to a master, understood? Raise questions, argue with assumptions. Like the advisors of the ancient ones, whisper into our ears the secrets that expose our mortality. And when you come to our bed..." I grin. "Don't be afraid to give pain, as well as receive it..."

I know, I think, what the answer will be, but I still need to hear the 'yes.' "Agreed?"
  • Osira
    When you explain that Ahji Dar would sacrifice herself, there's a moment where it looks like Osira has a retort, but she holds her tongue and listens. She nods as you talk, her face open and accepting of your offer.

When you ask for her agreement, she scoots off the bed onto her knees, a sign of submission. She looks over the edge of the bed up at you and says, "I swear fealty to the two of you, Ahji Dar and Ladro Vos. I will serve you as best as I am able, with every effort I can devise. In return, you will protect me from my people's wrath and reprisals for actions I take on your behalf." She bows her head and awaits you.

I reach for Ahji Dar's hand, another glance asking permission to speak for her, then pull her off the bed so that we are both standing in front of the Umbaran.

"And we swear, as well, Osira. We will protect you and honor you to the best of our abilities, in exchange for your service and counsel." I reach down to pull her up to her feet, and the three of us embrace.

I suppose a better person would leave this somber moment as it is, but I am not a better person. "And now, shall we celebrate properly?" I indicate the rumpled bed with my head.
  • And so it was.

And it was good.

-End Scene-