We're skipping a few months after Ahji Dar left you and the Far Orbit
back at Gunbarrel station.
I'm interested in how things have progressed with your command, and how things panned out in the Rengali Sector. Please roll+Canny. On a hit, choose options. On a 7-9, choose two to be true. On a 10+, choose three. On a 12+, choose four.
- You successfully tracked down and defeated Vanslas Beeli, earning renown for you and your crew
- Somehow (you detail), you were able to clear the Rebel Alliance from any affiliation with the pirate Venslas Beeli, and point his heinous acts back to the Empire
- Your privateering was very lucrative. You've made the crew rich and earned more than enough for yourself to boot (+10 Cred)
- The three crews have integrated, and are functioning well as a whole unit. Sure, Osira brings you dirty secrets from time to time that you have to deal with, but for the most part, the kinks are ironed out for now.
- Your work has garnered a promotion. Lens wants to offer you command of a Cruiser, and use you in the upcoming assault on a very critical Imperial hardpoint
You're on Kiffu for Squall and Amarath's wedding. How was that arranged, Ladro?
Did Amy set it up, or did you put a hand in for this? Or was it your brother's doing? Farla is here, with Sion, both home on leave. There's a small gathering of your crew for the upcoming ceremony (most of them took furlough and went elsewhere, but the engineering core, Amy's team, and a number of troopers are here, even a few of your command staff). Darkal and his new crew of the Profit Margin
are here. Ahji Dar messaged you that she's on her way, but she hasn't made it yet. The wedding is only hours away.
Hosk is with Amarath right now. Amy went out on a big bachelorette party last night. Squall did, too, actually. Did you take zir? If you did, what happened?
Something's been bothering Squall all morning, but ze hasn't talked about it with you. Ze seems on the edge of tears, but it's probably wedding jitters. You're both sitting in a small room in the small building near the grove where Amarath will be waiting soon. You're the official to wed them, of course, so you're got this all arranged. Squall's maids are in a larger room, dressed well and patiently waiting for Squall to be ready to come out and begin the march down the aisle.
Your friend, your engineer, Squall Onondb, is sitting on a small chair, in zir long white gown, holding zir bouquet, wide eyes looking up at you, "Captain..."
Ze says in a tiny voice, "Is this... a mistake?"
What do you do?