[Junk XIII] Reunions (S 5.5)

edited November 2013 in Junkworld XIII
Stitch,

A short time after Nezzy has you sweep her lieutenants, you arrange a meetup with Metro somewhere hidden within the ship. What is this place?

Metro and Sapphire are sitting together, talking quietly and waiting when you arrive. They look up, and while both are happy to see you, their expressions are quite different. Metro smirks while Saff has that little grin that she tries to hide once she knows you've seen it.

Sapphire hangs back, sitting by the pump action shotgun she's carrying. But Metro moves up to you, pulling you into a warm hug.

What do you do?

Comments

• It's an empty storage room- Metro told me about it. Deep in the belly of the ship, behind a bunch of other rooms.

I grin at them both, my face dead tired. I squeeze Saff tight and Metro even tighter- even though he doesn't squish very much. I want to kiss him but not in front of Saff. Later.
  • Sapphire lets you hug her for a moment before she kind of shies away an wriggles free. Metro holds you close and seems reluctant to let you go. He senses that you don't want to kiss, and doesn't press it.

When the two of you finally separate, Sapphire says, "I found Sunkist. This asshole here wanted me to wait, Stitch. I can take 'em, there's just five."

"They could hurt him," Metro says like he's said it many times before.

• "I'm working with Nezzy to get rid of Bran's leftovers. Please don't kill anyone before I can try and get him out?" I ask Saff. "I may stay and run the infirmary." I say quietly, more to Metro than to Saff.

I put my head on his shoulder. I think I could fall asleep standing up like this.
  • Sapphire says, "You wanna work here? C'mon, Stitch, that's drek! This place is rotten to the core, and stinky, too. No sunlight, nowhere to ride. Who the hell would want to stay here? Let's just bust in, grab all the meds you need, get the frak out?"

Metro ignores Saff and answers, "The infirmary is almost completely in tact, it seems from my initial scans of the security. I'm glad you're staying on. I want to stay, too. We can talk more about it later."

Sapphire glares at Metro talking with you, his arm around you. "Fine. You two stay. I don't care anyways, you're just dead weight. I'll give you two days to do whatever with Bran's drek. Then Ima kill anyone between me an Sunkist and go." She sneers at Metro and turns to go
  • "Saff..." I grab her hand. "I'm not... I'm not hard like you. I barely got one swing in against the frakking Wendys." I pause, looking her right in the eye. "I'm spacefolk, Saff. I'm not strong enough for this planet."

I can't blame her if she goes- that's all she's ever done is keep moving. I wish I could be enough for her.

"I have to help folk. It's what I do. And here... I might even be able to save Ollie." I say more to myself than her.
  • Metro stiffens against you in surprise at your revelation. Sapphire's scowl drops, like she's so shocked she forgets her mask. "You-you're spacefolk?" She asks it like you're suddenly a magical fairy. "No wonder you could... do that thing we did outside of Trench..."

She blinks for a moment, then her bravado returns, "You're tough, Stitch. I've seen your heart. Don't you go lyin at me like that. That's drek. Ollie good people, I'll give you some time. Two days is plenty time. So, Ima hide up in here, around." She points in the ducts and the walls.

"I'll check the terminals like Metro showed me, every once in a while, if you... uhm, if you need me or somethin." She looks around, like she's shifty bout making an offer like that, "Ima come see you in two days, if you are done, then I get Sunkist an go. An if you're not, we figger out how to make it done. Deal?"
  • I smile at her and nod. I want to pick her up and hug her, but I doubt she'd appreciate that. "Deal." I agree. "Thanks for the present in the bathroom, by the way. Came in real handy." I wink at her.
  • edited November 2013
    Sapphire grins, "They were Fox's, good shooters. I snuck in an stole em back from Nezzy's dumbass thug du. He snores like an old fat dude." She swallows, shifts her stance and says, "I'm glad you an Kiddo killed that bastard. And made it out.... well, that's a lie. I'm more glad you made it out." She holds up her right hand and shows a small space between her forefinger and thumb, "I'm a little glad Kiddo's alright." She grins a little. She seems to love getting under Kiddo's skin. Even when she isn't around.

There's an awkward moment where Sapphire looks at you with this naked show of longing, but she huffs a bit and shakes her head once, like she's clearing it, "Bye." She scampers up an access ladder and heads up a level, pops open a tube hatch, shimmies in and she's gone.

As soon as the hatch closes, Metro pulls you around for a passionate kiss, one he'd been holding for the entire conversation. Of course you know he doesn't need to come up for air, so control of this is up to you.

What do you do?
  • Having been holding a kiss of my own for him, I return in kind- though I do come up for air. I practically wrap myself around him.
  • Metro doesn't seem bothered by that in the least. He smiles down at you, "I heard Nezzy's offer of the entire infirmary to you. Do you think it is legitimate? I know Kiddo's bringing some of her Candies to help out, but I think they will be needed more to help with any conflicts on the other decks for a little while. Not everyone who hates Nezzy is a victim of Branigans, I'm afraid."
  • "I think so, though I'm not saying I trust her." I say in between kisses. "Bran's still here in some people's heads, and she asked me to help them- to try to cure them."

That's one of the things I love about Metro- I don't have to explain why I don't choose violence. There was little I could do but take Nezzy's offer- I wasn't willing to have Metro spring us and possibly get Zero killed in the process.
  • Metro pulls back just enough to run a thumb along your cheek, looking down into your green eyes, "I love you, Stitch. You are strong enough to keep helping people, to keep healing them, even if they may not deserve it. They should change to be more like you, not the other way around."
  • My face softens into a smile. "I love you." I run a hand through his hair.
  • After some more kissing, Metro says, "I'm really impressed with the state of the infirmary. Several decks are fully in tact. The comm systems are in remarkable shape as well."
  • I giggle a little- is he really talking about the ship now? "Oh?" I open a couple buttons on his shirt, hoping that'll distract him.
  • Metro pauses when the buttons are undone. He blinks a couple times, looks down as you reveal his flesh, "Yes, they are missing important pieces on the hull, but other than... other than some of the wiring that was stripped or re-purposed. The, ah, entire core system is functional..." He pauses, quirks a brow as you unbutton another. He smirks down at you and asks, "Do you need my shirt for something, Stitch?"
  • "Yes." I whisper in his ear. "I desperately need for it to be on the floor..." I nibble a bit and pull away, teasing him. "Unless you'd rather talk about the ship?"
  • Metro's smirk spreads into a wicked grin as he quickly finishes unbuttoning his shirt, pulls it off with a slip of his hand and throws it to the deck. His well toned chest is still perfect, as it will ever be. He leans in to nip at your bottom lip, "Quid pro quo, Doctor Stitch."
  • I stick my hands into the waistband of his pants and pull him close. "What if I need help?" I'm start lifting my sweater up, slowly.
  • Metro places his hands on your hips, slides them up your sides in a smooth motion past your ribs that doesn't tickle, and "helps" you out of the sweater, pulling it up over your head. But then he holds the sweater there, your arms still in the sleeves, trapped above you. He smirks down and says, "Oh, I'm always happy to help you. In any way I can."

After some more fiery kisses with you "in his power", he asks, "Can I be selfish and have you all to myself for a little while, Stitch?"
  • I arch my hips towards his. "You can have anything you like." I reply breathily.
  • Metro continues holding your arms up while he looks over you admiringly. He glances up the ladder towards where Sapphire retreated, like he's confirming she's still gone, then his eyes are back to you, "Anything?" He presses himself against your hips, then slowly walks you backwards until your up against the cool metal of the wall.

Hungry kisses distract you for a moment and you feel him working at his pants with one hand while keeping yours aloft. He pulls back from the kiss long enough to show you the belt he nimbly removed and uses that to loop around the middle of your sweater, cinching it against a loop for another ladder, keeping you pinned without having to use his hands. Once done, he begins to ravish your body, stripping you down and taking delight in every piece of your flesh.

Of course you're not really trapped. You could easily slip your arms out of those sleeves, and you both know it. How long do you let the ruse go on before you wriggle free?
  • I gasp a bit when the metal touches my back. I lean my head forward to nibble on his ear as he cinches the belt. "Anything." I echo.

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy this little game. I mean to stay tied up the whole time, but at some point one of my hand slips free and then the other, leaving my sweater dangling over my head.
  • Well, he is certainly happy to play the game, and doesn't hesitate when you slip your hands free. Go ahead and initiate your Special Move, Stitch.
  • That puts you at "+4" HX with Metro, which rolls over and gives you an XP.

When you roll over HX with someone, you've gained a new insight about them. Ask one question, any question, of that character. They must answer honestly.
  • What will Metro do after I die?
  • If you die before he completes the communication array, he will continue work on it until it is done. Then he will wait, alone, until someone responds and he knows another ship or possibly ships are on their way. Once he has that, he will go to Lemieux the Technician at Tradertown and pay him to reset his internal systems. A fresh install. Ready for use by the colonists.
  • --END SCENE--