Last has been pushing hard
on moving on The Fat Man's Palace to snatch Li. Gigg, she knows you've got some way in, or she's convinced herself that you do, and she's spent the last few days arguing to move now, to get it done. That time is wasting and her Amazons are being used and abused by that fugger St. Anger. You might
have been able to keep gathering intel and working on some deals for support while hanging out here in Depot, but something happened today. Something unexpected
. Half of The Fat Man's private army loaded up and marched south. Rumor is that the United Front is circling south looking for some way into Depot, and that just won't stand. The rest of The Fat Man's troops doubled and tripled guard on the walls, with re-supplies and ammo sent over to Truk Stop. All eyes watching outside the walls.
And the inside is wide fuggin' open.
Gigg, you're with Last, watching over the Fat Man's Palace, seeing that long stretch of open field before you reach the doors. Why don't you roll+Sharp to see what you, Mimi and Lala (and Last) have found about this place before you go in. On a hit, choose options. On a 7-9, choose one. On a 10+, choose two.
- You spot a gap in their coverage. Take +1 Forward getting inside
- You find a chink in the palace itself. Take +1 Forward when you GTFO
- You know exactly where Li is in the palace. You don't need to hunt for her
Motley, you're good for your word and Last asked you to run interference. To create a bit of a ruckus to pull eyes from the palace. Where are you and the Crue kicking up a fuss? Choose one:
- impromptu races in the Arena
- riding the strip between the Garage and Fall On Inn loud and wild
- robbing High Rent blindOh, and lest you think I forgot (thanks to the wonderful player who reminded me), I'm asking what you spend for Lifestyle!