[DVFP] Session Four Closing and Session Five Highlights (All)

All,

SESSION END
At the end of every session, choose a character who knows you better than they used to. If there’s more than one, choose one at your whim. Tell that player to add +1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx+4, they reset to Hx+1 (and therefore mark experience). If no one knows you better, choose a character who doesn’t know you as well as they thought, or choose any character at your whim. Tell that player to take -1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx -3, they reset to Hx=0 (and therefore mark experience).

Comments

• June definitely knows me better than she used to... now that we've done a crime together. She can get a +1 Hx

Hey now, is it a crime if, on the balance of things, the people who suffered deserved it?

I think Sierra knows me better this session, having seen me get my hands dirty as well as how I recover, a little bit.
  • Without a doubt, Cinch knows Gigg better, so take +1 Hx with Gigg and if you took the +3 Hx for seeing me unmasked, your welcome for the XP.
  • edited March 2017
    Yeah Gigg knows Cinch better, too.
    xp(3) Thanks!

All,

At the beginning of the session, choose one of the characters with the highest Hx on your sheet. Ask that player which of your stats is most interesting, and highlight it. The MC will have you highlight a second stat too.
  • MOTLEY

I would say Esco knew me better :-).

I haven't really interacted with PCs this session and since we can't elect NPCS than that let's go with Sierra just based on what she may have heard about me with the goings on of Julianna :-)
    Looks like June highlights me.
  • edited March 2017
    Cinch and June are tied ... I'm going to give it to... odds June, evens Cinch:

(Rolled: 1d4. Rolls: 3. Total: 3)

Odds win, June you get to highlight Sierra.
  • Good idea, Tara. Without Esco, Cinch, Motley, and Sierra is a 3-way tie with Gigg. I'll roll 1d6 and Cinch (1-2), Motley (3-4, and Sierra (5-6)

(Rolled: 1d6. Rolls: 3. Total: 3)
  • Motley, highlight Gigg, please.

Alrighty, then, Sierra..I like em Weird.

And Cinch, you be Cool in the face of all this gang warfare and oppression.
  • edited March 2017
    MOTLEY

Let's highlight HARD

Cinch, I'll ask for a highlight from you this session.
  • MOTLEY

Let's highlight HARD

Was this for Gigg, Motley?
  • MOTLEY

Let's highlight HARD

Was this for Gigg, Motley?
    Yes it was. Sorry for that confusion. I should probably refrain from posting on my phone while rage waiting at a glasses shop. :-)
  • Finally! Someone wants to see Gigg be Hard. :smile:
  • June let's try sharp this time.
  • Mot, with all this going down, be cool.
    All,
    Cinch, be Hot
    Gigg, be Cool
    June, be Weird
    Motley, be Hard
    Sierra, be Hot

FROM PLAYERS:
    Cinch, you be Cool in the face of all this gang warfare and oppression.
    Gigg, let's highlight HARD
    June, let's try Sharp this time
    Motley, be Cool
    Sierra, be Weird