[Junk XIII] Price List (K 7-4]

edited December 2013 in Junkworld XIII
Kiddo,

You ride into Armour in the early evening. The place is bitter cold, a rain caught up to you on the way and now you're all heading into the hotel, which is the best way into Armour, of course. Are you getting a room or looking for Touch o Gold?

Comments

• I'm not in a good mood — my back is killing me, and the bullshit back in Trench is still rattling around in my brain. I know dealing with Touch o' Gold now is a bad idea, but I wanna be ready to ride home as soon as the rain clears up; and he's not as much of an ass as Ivory — and apparently Medley — is.

So yeah, I asked Rinny and Vee to get us a room while I try and set up a meeting with Touch o' Gold. Maybe we can get the same room we had when we first hooked up, back on that first trip... That would be nice.
  • Rinso tells you two to head on, and he handles getting a room with Monte Blanc. You chat with Addidas, one of Touch o Gold's runners, and he comes back quick with an invite to supper with him up top at his cafe in an hour.

What do you do?
  • I napped... What? I was frakking tired, and the couch in the lobby of Touch o' Gold's was comfortable. I didn't nap the whole time — just a half hour. It helped a bit... Then I went up to the room to clean up a bit before supper. I really needed a shower... By the time the hour is up, I'm padding my way into his cafe — my hair still damp.
  • With it being cold as all get out, and rainy, Touch o Gold has shut down the shutters on his little cafe, and the place is tighter, sort of cozy. It's warm, too. Really nice and warm.

He's sitting at a table with a couple places reserved for you. He's seated with Old El Paso, the two of them are old chums. I'm assuming you and VB take the seats, since Rinso is cool with keep an eye on things from the bar.

Hey thar, Kiddo, hey Vee." Touch o Gold says as he stands up, gestures for you to sit. Old El Paso stands, too, a little slower.

He insists on you ordering some food before you talk business, so you look over the menu, mostly items made in woks and a few baked goods. What do you order?

After that, he says, "Now, if'n the rumors are right, yer really movin up in the world, Kiddo. What brings ye down to Armour?"
  • I'm a fan of baked goods... And things made in woks... Apparently I'm fat though. I could probably eat everything on the menu, and I'm hungrier than it is cold outside — but I order a small serving of stir-fry... Something mostly made of veggies.

I smile back at Touch o Gold, "I dunno about moving up in the world... I'm just doing my part. I've been staying at the Ascendant ever since Branigans was killed, trying to get the place up to snuff. A few days ago we were attacked by some raiders, and lost our water treatment plant. I was just down in Trench trying to secure some water — and now I'm hoping to talk to you about how Armour and the Ascendant can work together..."
  • Touch o Gold listens, and the man is sharp. You can feel he might know more than he lets on. He is eating with chopsticks, and his touch with the noodles is very deft. This man is a skilled cook, but nothing like Butter Nut. Where Butter is an artist, he is a man who is extremely skilled. He succeeds through precision, with recipes, without deviation. He follows in the footsteps of women like Butter Nut.

"Well, Kiddo," Touch o Gold says as he gently lifts a small baozi roll (steamed bun filled with honey and sunflower seeds) and puts it on your plate, "Last time we talked to someone from Ascendant, they demanded tribute. So that's a nice change."
  • Well that frakking helps. "Well, we need people who are technically able to help us rebuild our water filtration plant... If you can provide us with some people, I'm able to offer you a bunch of stuff... Medical treatment at our infirmary, protection with the North Candies, and a few other perks... What would you like from us?"
  • Touch o Gold nods along at what you're offering. "I got some workers I ken send along yer way, Kiddo. But they're Armour folk, no poachin'. They hafta come back. I need yer word on that." He looks to VB, "An yers, too, Vee." He holds her gaze, and you see VB sit up a little straighter, suddenly realizing that Touch sees her as a vital part of this negotiation, which is a first for her.

He sits back, "I'm gonna send some folk yer way, along wif my boys an Onida. They're sick, an need some doctorin. An we spotted some gang roamin around the Valley, which aint close, but they's got some big guns an if yer Candies can come round on patrol ever'y other day fer a Junkfall, that'd make make me feel better at night. We can hole up fer a while, a course, an we'd negotiate if we needed them as back-up, but knowin' they're checkin in, that'd be fine."

Touch puts his hands flat on the table, fingers pointed slightly inward, "An the big thing I need from y'all, is that I know ya got a manufactory, where ya ken make gears and whatnot. Once ya got yer water filters runnin, I got a list o parts that we're needin."

In mechanical terms, Kiddo, he's offering two weeks worth of maintenance of finicky and delicate tech, which is probably three to four barter if he sends Onida and a team of six. What he's asking for is way more. A barter for Stitch if the people he's sending are relatively healthy, more for material costs if they aren't (you know they aren't, or he wouldn't be sending them, probably three barter there), plus a couple barter to have the Candies check around Armour, then another couple barter for fabrication of some of their tech.

That's maybe four barter he's offering for probably twice as much back from you. You get the sense he's asking for the sky and the moons to see how you'll react.

What do you do?
  • Well, testing the waters with unreasonable prices is better than not talking at all... I let Touch say his piece before looking over to Vee to see what she thinks — then I start negotiating. "They're yours — I promise they'll all come home. As for payment: we can get you the medical help for sure; but depending on how sick your folks are, it could be expensive to treat them..."

I push my unfinished plate aside, still really hungry, and lean forward. "Why don't we call the security and manufactory work we do for you square on your technical work — then as a show of good faith, you send the sick with us, and I'll get them checked out. I'm getting stonewalled by Trench because of a useless creature named Ivory, and I need water... Are you on good terms with them? Could you get us some in exchange for the medical work?"
  • edited December 2013
    Touch nods along, accepting terms. "I ken funnel goods between you an' Trench, fer a small cut." He offers a hand, "I think we ken do some good bidness together, Kiddo and Vee."

What do you do?
  • I shake his hand. "I don't think I'll be making many trips very soon, but Vee can come down from time to time and check to see if there's anything you need."
  • Touch o Gold shakes Vee's hand, too. "I look forward to yer arrival then, Vee. Always a pleasure." VB grins and returns the handshake. He looks to you again, "I can get Onida ready to leave by tomorrow. Does that work?
  • Tomorrow is good. I miss my bed. "Sure! Tell him I won't be leaving too early... I've taken to sleeping in recently."
  • Touch s Gold smiles good-naturedly, "With the cold, it aint worth it to leave too early anyhow. You sleep in." He stands with you, saying to VB, "You take care of yer girl now, yeah? I'll send Onida yer way tomorrow."

What do you do?
  • I smile back, give Vee a kiss on the cheek, and nod. "She always has! Thanks for everything, Touch o Gold... Really. It's nice to know we've got friends out there."
  • With that meeting over and some food in your belly, along with the leftovers Touch insists VB carries back for you, I guess you head to your room?

How do you see sleeping arrangements working out? Do you lay any ground rules or anything?
  • Sleeping arrangements? Uh... Like who sleeps where on the bed? I asked Rinso to get us a room – if he wanted a separate bed, then he can have one. He's been a good boy, and I guess we could talk about giving him that second chance... We'll see where the night takes us.

I'm feeling a little better now that we've got something to come home with... I'm still starving, and I'm probably going to break down and eat those leftovers in the middle of the night, so I may try and distract myself with talking. I say this now, but my tummy growls loudly as we return to the room... Frakking traitor...
  • edited December 2013
    VB snickers when your belly growls, and she gently elbows you in the hall, "Stop it. I saw you eyeing those baozi rolls and not eating. You are our sexy Momma, and you are eating for two. Don't starve our little girl, you dumbass." She skips ahead to open the door.

Rinso comes up beside you, "I got the same room. Thought it would be cool. Plus, they're all the same layout, this one has the best view." He peers down at you, "Is that, alright with you, Kiddo?"
  • Frak... I can't not eat, running hurts like a bitch... Whatever. Who is that bitch to call me fat anyway? ... I don't acknowledge Vee's remark, but I'm totally going to eat those leftovers.

"That's OK," I say with a smile, "so long as you don't mind going to sleep a little earlier than last time..." I slow down my pace to let Vee open the door, and grab Rinso to stop and chat. "So tonight... Think of it as a reward for being here these past few months. I really appreciate you giving this some time to rebuild; and we've missed you."
  • Rinso swallows, nods a little and says, "Thanks, I don't want any trouble, but... I've really missed you." He reaches up to take your arm, "You've had VB, while I've had, pretty much nothing."

He quirks a frown, then says, "I kissed Stitch. When she healed me, I came out of it, and I was just filled with this joy, and. Hrm, I always knew she kinda liked me and I wanted to say thanks and then I kissed her. But that's it. Not that you asked it of me, but that's all that's happened for me all this time."
  • I frown when he prefaces his little story with "I don't want any trouble, but..." — not because I'm bracing for bad news, but because I know what he's readying himself for. It's like he's bracing for me to punch him — like I'll explode, and kick him out, and leave him alone again. A few months ago, before Vee and me figured out this thing we have, I might have done that... I know it took Rinso going away to figure that out, but in a really weird sort of way, I'm thankful to him for that...

I smirk when he admits to kissing Stitch... I wondered when he was going to do that. I guess now's better than never. I don't really care what's happened between him and other folks until now. I made it explicit to him that he can do whatever he wants back in Trench, and as much as the thought makes me a little uncomfortable now, I'm not going to take that away from him.

"She told us," I whisper, stepping closer to him. I'm a little wobbly on my tippy-toes, but I manage to get up and kiss him. I linger a minute on his lips, reacquainting myself with his scent, and struggling not to twitch when his stubble tickles my cheek. I'm not making out with him in the hall — this is just a short kiss between people who might be dating.

When I pull back, I drop down onto my feet again, and give him a friendly hug. "Rinso," I whisper, "you'll always be important to Vee and me, and if you want to be with us again, like we were before, you're on the right track. Let's see how tonight goes, and maybe we can talk about inviting you up to our bed a little more often, OK?"
  • edited December 2013
    Rinso froze when you kissed him. Not in fear of the kiss, more like he wanted it so bad he had to hold himself back from taking more. Vb's already entered the room, like she knew you wanted to chat with Rinso. "Whatever it takes, Kiddo. I just... I thought I was doing right by you. I've learned I was wrong, leaving like that. I wanna fix things. Slow, fast, whatever you and Vee need."

He'll follow you into the room. It's as clean as you remember, the bed looks just as soft. VB calls from the bathroom, her voice echoing off the concrete and tile, "I'm gonna take a showerrrr!" The water starts splashing down, you hear the steady stream of it.

Rinso chuckles, and starts laying down all of your traveling gear, putting some things away, giving you a chance to go lay on the bed. Then VB calls again, "Anyone wanna join meeee?"

What do you do?
  • Aw... Sweet boy. I smile up at him, and run a hand down his chest. "First slow, then fast... You're fixing things. Relax — OK, baby? The only thing is that Vee is with me — so if you want me, you've got to love her too. If you can do that, then we're yours."

I guide him into the room, and move to sit on the bed when Vee calls in from the bathroom... I already showered today... but...

I look over to Rinny and smirk, "you know... I think we could both use a shower..."
  • Rinso grins that dopey grin of his, and nods. He follows you in to the bathroom, sliding behind you, his hands on your hips lightly. Inside the bathroom is VB, the shower curtain drawn back, her lovely lithe body all lathered up in strategic places. She's wearing "the leg", which is rare enough, mostly for showers where she's concerned about falling.

"Momma... it looks like you brought some handsome stranger with you." VB coos.

What do you do?
  • I smirk over to Vee, and look back over my shoulder to Rinny before answering. "I did! And he's been a really good boy, my little honeybee, so I was thinking we should treat him real nice tonight." I guide him over to the shower and take my place next to Vee, pulling him into a little huddle with us.

This should be an interesting night...
  • VB purses her lips in a thoughtful pose. "Ohhhh, I suppose that the goddess of love, and her humble servant could grant this boon to this lowly mortal man. This place does have such fond memories attached." She giggles and drops the airs to move up to you, helping you out of your clothes.

Rinso watches, not looking at anything other than the two of you as he also peels off his vest and shirt, then his slacks and underwear. The huddle is complete, and the three of you try to fumble your way back to an intimacy you once shared.

Kiddo, who has he easiest time falling into this rhythm tonight? What little moment will last in your memory for some time after?

The kissing and fondling will soon escalate. VB seems open to Rinso, and Rinso is more than eager to take anything you two are willing to give. Are you an active participant in this foreplay, or are you trying to coax them together?
  • I'm a bit sensitive for too much fondling and all that. I mean, I can have a little bit, but for the most part I'll be switching between Vee and Rinny for the focal point of the evening. I'll do my part — kissing, hugging, playful petting... I can keep myself entertained. The whole point of the evening is to see if Rinny can play nice with both of us. I meant what I said, earlier — Vee and me are a package deal.

Vee fell right into the rhythm tonight — she hasn't been with a man since Proper's, and I can tell she's really wanted one... That it's Rinso only made it all the easier. Rinso's little dry spell meant he was a little out of practice, and maybe a little unprepared for the attention of two women, but he did his part. There was a moment when I was kissing down Vee's neck that she stopped me, and gave me this look — her face brimmed with a thankfulness, and bliss that I'm going to remember for a long, long time. Rinso was beaming with pride. I can't blame him.

After a while, we finish washing and turn off the shower — the warm bed beckoning. Foreplay is nice, and all, but I think it's time for the main event.
  • VB pats you dry, gently touching your body where she knows you're sensitive. She carefully shows, without words, where you are touchy, and he watches, lets her guide his hands over you. It's more sensual than sexy, but the moment as you stand there in the large shower the three of you re-establish some of the closeness you lost over the last few months.

Rinso followed you and VB to the bedroom, and after they waited for you to find a comfortable place to lay in the middle of the bed, they joined you, a mirror of the same situation when you were last here. They kiss and caress your body, meeting each other several times for slow kisses, then returning to your body.

Its obvious that VB is eager for more, but holding back in respect to your needs. Rinso is taking it as it comes, moving to meet you in a kiss, of VB in a touch, not pushing anything. But you can tell he really, really wants to engage in the "main event". Are you up for that, or do you guide him to VB?
  • Rinso accidentally brushed me a little too softly in one of my sensitive areas, and I conceal a cringe — Vee was quick to help him recover though, and I am forgiving. I'm not feeling particularly sexy right now, but that sensual pat-down definitely got me started. I want to see Vee sated first. I'll even help with that. Then – depending on exactly how grabby Rinso is in the heat of passion, and whether he's up to a second go – we can deal with me.
  • You spend your time kissing VB as she pulls Rinso on top of her. They quickly fall into heated, passionate lovemaking. Rinso lets go of all the pressure of being gentle with you, and grinds himself into a very eager VB. Vee looks at you as he props himself by his elbows and hammers into her. It's a sudden shift from slow and sensuous to a primal need that both of them feel, an itch they have to scratch.

At the end, Rinso's pulled her face to his, kissing her fiercely and grunting his release. She strokes his ass with her robotic leg for a few moments, giggling lightly between pants, not exactly short of breath, she does run marathons, but overwhelmed with the sudden frenzy they shared.

As you watch them frakking, and while there is some love between them, you just witnessed frakking, you realize Rinso has picked up a radio somewhere on his last travel, and before he came into the shower, he'd set it up. It's playing an ancient love song called "In Your Eyes".

Rinso's dry spell may have caused a couple odd moments as he tries to know your body in this state, but it has given him a deep well of need. He is ready to "deal with you" very quickly, eager to do so, in fact.

What position do you end up enjoying the most?

As Rinso makes love to you, the lyrics of the song playing underscore things quite nicely:

"In your eyes
    the light the heat
    in your eyes
    I am complete
    in your eyes
    I see the doorway to a thousand churches
    in your eyes
    the resolution of all the fruitless searches
    in your eyes
    I see the light and the heat
    in your eyes
    oh, I want to be that complete
    I want to touch the light
    the heat I see in your eyes"

Who ends up in who's arms at the end, when you're all three tired and ready to sleep?

(Feel free to fire off your sex move, Kiddo)
  • Well, I certainly don't run marathons — and we struggle for a while to find the right position. We tried him on top, then him on bottom — which worked OK, if a bit tough on the back, but may be a little too tiring as baby girl grows. It being his second — or, uh, third I guess — time around tonight, he had a little more endurance. We settled on spooning — which worked fine for me, 'cause it meant I could kiss, and cuddle, with Vee.

But hey, between the two of them at least I finished this time!
  • OOC: Sex move. Roll+Hx.
    (Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 6, 4. Total: 12)
  • edited December 2013
    OOC: Sweet! Kiddo is on her game today! Q's for Rinso:
    • what makes you feel beautiful? loved?
    • what do you not understand about me?
    • will you ever hurt my family again?
  • Rinso feels loved with actions, not words. You can ell him you love him all day long, but touching, kissing, laying with him, holding him, frakking him, this tells him he is loved and valued. The opposite, cutting him off from this, is the best way to tell him things are NOT ok.

He does not understand pregnancy, at all. He doesn't want to hurt you, or the baby. He doesn't know if you even like sex, he just spent the last few moments scared he was being selfish by having sex with you. He also doesn't understand how to help you heal from what he did, going away. He wants you to trust him, he doesn't know how to earn it.

He will never leave again. He never meant to hurt you in the first place, he thought he was doing right by you. He will never hurt your family as a choice, he considers himself the protector of your family. He wants to be IN your family.
  • Oh I enjoyed the sex — way more than I did with Chiffon, for sure. I feel so much better now... It was hard to keep Rinso at arm's length, but I needed that space after what he did. I'm sorry he's suffered for it, but I think he's learned his lesson. When he finishes, I slide him out of me, and pull his arm over my back, resting his hand on my belly. I hold it there, finding the spot Stitch used to give me that ultrasound.

I nuzzle with him, and prompt him for a loving kiss. "That's your baby girl," I whisper, my face glowing with a warm smile, "you just made her mommy very happy." I look to Vee, beckoning her closer, and get comfortable between them. "Momma needs cuddles."
  • VB snuggles in, and Rinso relaxes into this. "Our girl." he repeats, still amazed by the fact he's going to be the dad. Once you're settled in, Rinso reaches down to pull a cover over you all, and chuckles, "I love you, Kiddo. I love you, Vee."

After a moment, VB replies, a catch in her throat, "I love you, Kiddo. I love you, Rinnie."
  • I smile at Vee, my little honeybee, for being so brave — and I kiss her gently on the lips. "I love you, Vee." I turn and smile up at Rinso, rubbing his hand on my belly, "I love you too, Rinny."
  • --END SCENE--