[SWAW] I'll be in my bunk [S4 Kelb Tott]

edited January 2014 in SWAW
So you're all on the ship, headed off to your next job. You two evidently couldn't sleep... Where do you find each other, alone, with nothing to do?

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I'm in the lounge, which is nice, complete with a little autochef, a small trid that works when you aren't in hyperspace, cushy seats. I don't care what cabin Jazz set aside for me. I don't care.

I'm just cleaning my blaster pistol and humming a Mandalorian tune when Tott walks in. Or strolls, looking like he just had a wonderful evening. I guess Nill got to him first. Good for her, she looked sour when I flirted with him.

"Hey Tott." I give him a grin. I feel more centered on this ship. It's nice to be surrounded by my team. Jaina is asleep, I'm pretty sure.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "Hey, flower warrior." I settle down opposite her. "You seem chipper."
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    "Why not?" I smirk. I start putting the blaster pieces together with quick practiced movements. I've done this a thousand times. "That station was getting to me, Tott. Glad to put it behind me. Lots of things look great from space, you know?"

I turn to him, "Where did you bunk down?"
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "I put our things in Cabin C."
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I chuckle as I continue putting my blaster back together. Almost done. "A dead shot, wonderful dancer, and he's a porter, too. I have to say, Tott. You're a real bargain."
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "You mean I'm a real luxury." I wait until the blaster is whole before dropping to my knees in front of her. I catch her eyes with mine, hold her gaze without saying anything.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    "Yeah, something like that." I say as I lean forward to kiss him gently. I reach a hand to cup his face, then slide my blaster so it isn't pointing at us.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    After that gentle kiss, I pull back, "Can I collect on my raincheck, or should we pretend to get drunk again?" I grin. "I'm much more flexible when I'm sober."
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    I smile at her, wide and avoiding teeth, as I pull her against me. "I told you I'm good at following orders." I kiss her, thoroughly, my hands roaming. "Would you like a tour of our bunk?"
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I close my eyes and enjoy Tott's touch. When his hands roam, so do mine. I love the feel of his taut chest muscles. "Yes, that will be acceptable." I open my eyes and grin at him, "I order you to show me."
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "Yes, flower warrior. Right away." I duck forward, catching her over my shoulder, chuckling as I take long strides towards the cabins.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    What? He's picking me up like a girl? I'm giggling as he does. Whew, barely missed the table. My blaster! I didn't grab it!

"Flower warrior?" I manage amidst the laughter. "That's a new one." The door slides open to reveal a double bunk. Well, the room is sized for two. "Where's the other bunk, Tott?" I ask, feeling like some Wampa treat now. Wow, his shoulder is really nice. I reach down to the lekku, I think it's t'chun, the one around his neck, and rub it softly. I've heard they're erogenous zones.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    Fire races down my spine at her touch. "You know, that's a very intimate place to touch a Twi'lek...requires much trust." I sit down, then allow her to slide into my lap. She is hard and soft in all the right places - and so small against my two meter frame. I want to surround her. I kiss her again, hungrier.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    His voice goes right through me, I swear. His kisses burn my lips, and my hand is still there, in his intimate place, "We've been in maybe a dozen firefights, Tott. Between our missions for Fourteen and the couple recent ones," I whisper into his ear cone, then I run my tongue along the ridges, just lightly.

"Have I earned that trust?" I was in a simple blouse tonight, with laces across the front, I'm working at the cinch, trying to loosen it, I have far too many clothes on right now.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    I consider being honest. No, she hasn't, not really. I trust her as a warrior, but I don't know why I've let so much of my guard slip with her. I assume that will dampen the mood, so I go with a misdirect. "There's more to trust than gunplay." I feel my lekku loosen and roll under her touch. "You are wonderful in your impatience." I slip the tips of my fingers under the hem of her trousers, slipping back and forth, while I watch her work with her blouse.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    Finally, I work the string loose enough and pull back from Tott's embrace, just long enough to free myself from that blouse! I sit on his lap, half-naked now, and look up at him, "Then you don't want me to touch your lekku?" I ask coyly.

Then I stand up and remove the rest of my clothing, quickly, since I am, of course, impatient. Which is terribly true right now. I reach up to shove at his shoulders, trying to push him onto his back.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "I didn't say that, flower warrior." My voice is husky, and a little amused. I lean back as she requests, but tug her down and roll, holding myself over her. I take her hand and draw it up to my lek, allowing it to slip and drape over her palm, as I lower my mouth to her neck.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    A little gasp of surprise comes out when he flips me like that. I've been trained by some of the finest Mandalorian soldiers on hand-to-hand, including some of the ancient wrestling moves of the... stars, what is he going to my neck? I think my whole right side is tingling.

"Aha, you do trust me with your lekku!" I say with triumph before I cradle it with care and bring it up to my mouth. This is so great, so much better than I hoped for. I pull my knees up high, squeezing his sides, then push my heels together at his hips. I'm not entirely sure I can work his pants down, since, this is a pretty complicated maneuver, and his pants are practically painted on. But everything wonderful deserves some effort.

I get them maybe an inch or so down, but then I lose my focus and just lie still for a moment. His mouth is magical, he could give lessons on...

No, no, don't quit. I hitch my knees up again, "Tott, you," I'm panting now, I'd be embarrassed if I actually cared. "You need to help me with your... pants. I'm," I'm still digging with my heels, but I don't want to bruise the guy.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    I consider this as I move across her collar bone, then lower. "Good things are worth waiting for." I gently raise her wrists above her head, then hold them there while I lean down, blowing gently where my mouth has left a shimmering trail of moisture. I grind my hips against her, allowing me to both prevent her traction, and also let her feel how much I am enjoying her.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I whine a little when he denies me access to the main event. Tott, you are a cruel Twi'Lek. I don't fight when he takes my wrists, even though I'm tempted. Why do I have to wait for what we....

Oh, oh my... he found the spot. My eyes flutter and then roll back in my head when he blows on me there. Chill bumps erupt and I mutter something unintelligible, it certainly isn't Basic. It might be some guttural Togrutan I picked up on the way, probably not. I think it means please-don't-stop-doing-this-to-me-unless-you-do-more-like-it-elsewhere, loosely translated.

When he grinds up against me, I'm just panting now. Just panting, there's no hiding it. I'm putty in the hands of a master. Teach me the ways. He said a few solar days right? He meant standard days, not some little flit of a planet that rotates its sun in like the time of a sonic shower, right?

"Tott... don't stop." There, real words. I got out real words.

Fight, Kelborn. You are not some wilting flower. Flower warrior, that's what he called you. Show him who's boss!

I shake my head once to clear it, then dive lips first for his lekku around his neck. I'm going to make you groan, Tott! Just watch me do this! No hands, either! I can... okay, the kriffing should start soon. I have to lie on this bed later.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "I don't intend to. I just want to prolong..." The words leave my mouth as her hot, nearly frantic mouth meets my lek. Oh, Goddess...my hips lose some rhythm, and I release her wrists to peel off my leather pants.

Want. Need. Kelb.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    Yes! I win! I WIN! I get what I want!

I'd take my mouth off his lekku to laugh in triumph, but I don't want him to lose his energy or, you know, stop stripping down.

No more games. Just the good stuff.

Fade to black, fire off Sex Moves?
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    ::fanning face:: sure thing!

Who do I take a bond with?

• Take a bond with Squall, she did talk Kelb into this. Also, per my happy move, take +1 forward.
  • So it's post facto, and you're both wrapped in each other's arms (and possibly Tott's lekku). It's getting reasonably late. What's resolution look like for you two?
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    Oh yes, I've got the tip of t'chin in between my fingers, gently playing with it like I might twirl my own hair while I lie on Tott's chest. I'm deliriously happy and physically spent. I always get this rush from the moments after the big bangs, its awesome. I'm giggly, and Jaina even said I acted girly, which I swore her to secrecy about. Need to work on that.

Wow, his chest is so muscley, and there's no hair in my way. I don't love hairy chests. I don't think I can walk right now, I'm a little sore. I wish I could, because man, we need a shower, but that'll come later. I've been in worse messes.

"Hey Tott," I say softly, like I'm afraid I might break the mood. I'm not looking in his eyes right now, just watching his chest rise and fall, and his chin is in the corner of my eye like some moon rising above the horizon of his splendid body. "I was thinking. Well, I've actually wondered about it for cycles, but never asked..."

Should I ask now? Will he get mad? Well, I can't back out now. Here goes, "Twi'Leks have long, beautiful names, usually two or three of them. But Tott. It's, well, it's a kid name, right? I'm no expert on Twi'Leks, but I dated a Togruta for a while, and she was close with a nice Twi'Lek family, they did pottery, really nice stuff. Anyways, I talked to them one day about names. They explained how children have one name, a real simple one. Then, when they grow up and are accepted by their society, they will take on an adult name, like Oola or even Reetaki'na." Both girl names, but I'm sure he knows more about this than I do.

I gently let go of his lekku, and start lightly scratching his chest, "I kinda sorta mentioned your name, and asked what it meant. They said it wasn't a real name, that whoever told me that was lying. No adult Twi'Lek would call himself Tott, so it was either a pseudonym or it had some other meaning... or something."

I lift my head up now, looking in his eyes, if I can at this angle, "What does Tott mean?"
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    Another woman in her past. Interesting. I wonder if it's coincidence, or I'm an exception. She's being surprisingly soft and warm, considering how clear she made it that she didn't want anything serious. If this is how she acts with all the people she "just sleeps with", no wonder Captain Dene looks like a nauseous puppy around her.

My eyes are half closed, my hand tucked in the small of her back so my fingertips rest on the slight curve of her rear, enjoying the warmth that makes my limbs feel loose.

And then she starts talking about names. One night stands, even multiple night stands, should not ask personal questions. Druk.

"It means thorn."
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    "Thorn." I repeat it. It's fitting. Sort of adorable, too.

No story, no explanation. I pushed too far. I knew it! Stupid Kelborn! Stupid! Get them drunk, THEN ask questions. Sex doesn't open people up. Well, not mercs. He's probably feeling more exposed now than ever.

Let it drop.

I snuggle into his chest and relax, trying to will myself to sleep. This feels really nice. I hate sleeping alone.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    I carefully reach for bag, pulling out a small portable electronic device, and set an alarm. "Wanna train with me later?" I ask it more to be polite than anything. I prefer to train alone nowadays. Training with other people just messes with your rhythms.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I'm sure he can feel my smile, since my cheek is lying on his shoulder. "Yeah, Thorn. That'd be zeng."

I usually train with Jazz. Tried to train as a team, but it never works. They can't keep up with us. I'm sure I can take it down a notch to train with Tott. Besides, it will be a good bonding activity. I wonder if I should invite Squall?

Maybe not.

Speaking of which, I raise my head, "What's your deal with Squall? It seems like you don't exactly like her?"
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    More questions! Go to sleep, woman!

"I know her from before. Saw her totally lose her mind, nearly got me killed." No reason to keep that a secret - better she should know who's on her team.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    My brows furrow. That's not good. "She's... twitchy. I know. It's why I keep her out of the field for now. I'm working with her, hope to get her ready someday." I grin, because I know I can do it.

I gently trace my fingertips along his neck, over his lekku. "Until then, she's pretty useful as support."
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "It seems that way." Her snuggly attitude is making me feel a little claustrophobic, but I endure it. I'm sure the endorphins will wear down soon. "How'd you find her?" I'm somewhat surprised that Squall survived the encounter.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I'm starting to get the feeling Tott's not enjoying this as much as I am. It's probably just me. I'm sure I'm making things up in my head. He'd say something, he's not the type to hold his tongue.

"She was on the run from Rattataki when I ran into her on Nar Shaddaa. I blasted a few of them, then ended up bringing her onto the team when she spliced open a very hard set of counter-measures." I can't help it, I'm edging back a little bit. It just feels weird, if he's not into the snuggling. I don't know why I'm into it. Maybe I should go take a shower.

I'm going to take a shower. I'm getting up, sliding the cover back onto Tott, then padding over to the bathroom.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    Relief washes through me. I don't mind bunking down together, even some body-to-body contact, but all the petting and soft stuff was weird. Never been there with anyone before, not interested in that road. I throw on training clothes while she's showering - no used cleaning up just to get sweaty. I will wait for her, however, since I did extend the invitation.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I take a quick cold shower, enough to wake me, and remove the, ahem, fluids on my body.

Then I'll hop out, dress and join Tott for some late night training. "I don't have any drones." I explain. Which isn't good. This many mercs on a ship, I should get some. "What do you normally do when you train on ship?"
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "Train as if I were on Ryloth. Not a lot of drones there." I've pulled out some thick athletic tape that I have wrapped around my hands, and hand it to her. "We'll do some unarmed combat."
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    So, he only wants me touching him if my hand is a fist? Interesting...

"Alright. Your funeral, Tott." I say with a grin, "I'll avoid your pretty face, but on your light skin, I imagine bruises will show." I wrap my hands with fluid motions, this is not my first dance. Not by a long shot. But I'm sure he sees I'm joking.

Jazz loves my joking.
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    This is much more comfortable for me, familiar territory. I let loose an easy smile. "It's a good thing they don't, flower warrior, or I'd be wearing your love bites." I stand and begin stretching. "You scope out a good place with some room? Maybe a cargo space, or a dining area where we can put the tables away?"
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I'd slipped on my unitard after the shower. It's skin-tight and breathes well. I love this thing. Sure, it has a few rips and I should probably buy a new one, but I so rarely get to use it. There's so much more important stuff to buy.

I pad past him and take the ladder up to the top deck, then go over to the fore hold, which sits empty right now. I take the long arc of the main corridor, my bare feet making little noises on the cold metal, then pass through the main hold, which has all our gear and some freight that seems to always be here... I should ask Jaina about that.

Then, we're in the hold. A big wide open space with some crates that are fastened down and ratcheted in pace, and a few open panels, too. I dance into the center, and turn to face him, holding my arms wide, displaying the place. "Does this suit your needs, Thorn?"
  • edited October 2014
    Tott-header
    "Perfect." It's like a little dagger in my ribs whenever she says the word. I wish I had lied to her.

I put one fist in my palm and bow, then assume a ready position.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelborn-header
    I match his bow, but I'm grinning like a saber cat when I come back up. I try to time it that as soon as his left heel settles into his ready position that I'm springing forward. Fists flying, my hope is to get him thinking high while I snap a kick low on his instep.

It's a nasty little trick that won't do permanent damage, but he'll be hopping for the rest of the fight if I pull it off.
  • == END SCENE ==