[Snowpocalypse] A Nice, Hot Bubble Bath (H 2.7)

edited February 2014 in Snowpocalypse
To Hadden:

We pick up with you sitting in the middle of a toasty warm bubble bath. But you aren't alone, of course!

You didn't have to walk far to catch up to your truck. Handplant only drove a half block and parked in an alley to wait. K2 ran out of the truck and hugged you, kissed you a few times, then drug you back in and you all drove... where?

Did you leave Handplant and K2 near Backside Misty's and go on to Roxy's on your own? Did they come with? Just one or the other?

Who is in this bath with you, Hadden?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    From Hadden:

Good ol' Handplant. I didn't expect her to go far. I wonder what she and K2 talked about while waiting? K2's obviously relieved, and I scope out Handplant to see how well she's hiding her relief. It's not the worst hole I've dug myself out of, but it was deeper than usual. We'll give K2 some road time, her mom giving her pointers, me watching back to the fire reflected on the smoke in the mirrors.

I fill them in on the top things what gotta happen. I said I'd meet up with Oakley, so stop in at Backside Misty's to see what he's got from Lemma. It's going to be a rough next few days, so I'll take the whole crew back to Roxy's if they want. Oakley loves being warm, so I know he's down. Handplant, I worry she's on the rough with her girl, so maybe she'll take me up on the offer. I let on to K2 that it's okay with me if she wants a roll, probably good for her, and make sure she's taken care of- Roxy has boys and girls.

I'm not sure how it's gonna go with Roxy. I won't avoid her, but it's been a while.

I gotta get a super primo mag massage and a nice, hot, bubble bath.

Oh, by the way, this is Serene, who isn't really:
  • To Hadden:

Oakley comes around before long, tells you he couldn't meet up with Lemma, but he spoke with Marmot. According to Marmot, Lemma has been working on a "really amazing" thing, but wouldn't say anything more. And yes indeed, Oakley came along to Roxy's.

Handplant begs off, heading back for her lady, to check on her and stuff. K2 seems interested in coming with you, but when Oakley makes it clear from his chat with you that you're both out to get laid, K2 suddenly has something come up, and bails, heading back to "check on mom's shit" or something.

On to Serene. For such a small girl, about five and a half feet tall, she's got strong hands, and she worked lots of kinks out of you. She walked on your back for a while, too. She seemed to like that.

The final bit is now, the wash-off. You're sitting in a bubble bath with her behind you, slowly washing your back. Occasionally, her breasts rub against your skin, probably not on purpose.

"You are so very tense, Hadden," she coos as she runs a loofah over your shoulders. "Word is that your partner Molotov doesn't need you anymore. They say he traded up, moved on. That true?"
  • From Hadden:

So Lemma has found something really amazing down there. Which means Merrell has, too. Doesn't matter what he came into, just that there's something. I figure he finds the MacGuffin, sets some charges, gets Molotov to tip the scales. Boom.

I had hoped that Handplant and K2 both would've come along to Roxy's. At least Handplant's not on the outs, but I may be. K2 oughta dabble, see what she likes. She needs to learn the ropes at her own pace, I guess. Thinking of that particular mother-daughter talk makes me think of mom and Tindy, and Rossi and Silica, of Lemma and Seatbelt. Family's vital.

So's a selfish bit of luxe every month or so. Serene does a number on my back and legs and everything. It's a good kind of sore and I can tell I needed this. Been carrying around a lot.

The warmth of the bath is different from the Greasefire, from a lectric blanket, from under furs. I even duck my head under, which feels weird and warm and a little overwhelming, like a cave-in. I don't do it for very long. Doesn't feel right to hold your breath that long.

"Serene," and I crack my neck as she gets a good spot, "Truth is I haven't seen Molotov in over two weeks. Gotta. Need to clear up some shit in a most desperate way. If he wants to run the Sparekeys, then maybe he has indeed moved on and wants to run solo. Have you seen him? Do you think he's 'traded up'?" I kinda make a wrist movement to my whole self like, because Hadden.
  • To Hadden:

She giggles lightly when you proclaim "because Hadden", not with derision, just amused at your self-confidence. They say it's an aphrodisiac. "That's according to who you ask. He's working external security for Rox tonight, seems pretty tight with her. Plus Sparekeys. Shame about Grease Park, I guess. Lost a cousin to them a couple honchos ago, so I don't feel too bad for them. Because payback." She moves up behind you, chest to your back, reaching the loofah around to massage and clean your chest, your arms, too. Her mouth is beside your left ear now.
  • From Hadden:

I open one eye and turn a little bit to look, sadly aware her lips aren't where they were. "Wait, Molotov is working for Roxy? Here? Tonight?" I make a little splash, like fuck-a-duck isn't it always.

Maybe Molotov did trade up. Good for him if he's with with Roxy. She's a hell of a woman. I stare a bit at the ceiling, the swirls of paint she's got up there. Reminds me of a tattoo I saw once, a starry night of stars.

"Sorry to hear about your cousin. Payback always tastes sweet. But it doesn't solve problems. Just creates new ones."
  • To Hadden:

Serene murmurs into your ear, "Shodden Fraud-ah, baby." She starts kissing along your shoulder, little chaste ones, not leading to anything, "Molotov? He was here, but he left. I'm sure he'll be back. Rox has her claws in him."
  • From Hadden:

"I heard that. Speaking of Shodden Froyda." I relax in the bath, eyes closed, just letting the kisses go on. I'm doing nothing while I can. "That go both ways? She into him too?" Casual, like I'm hoping just for juicy gossip on the boss.
  • To Hadden:

Serene moves the loofah out of the bath, takes up a small wash cloth, and gently begins cleaning the outer edge of your ears, which is unusual, isn't it? She muses just loud enough for you to hear, "She fucked him, and that says something."

"Do you have any entanglements currently?" Serene asks after she finishes cleaning your ears. "Word on the street is that you and Nini are on the outs."
  • From Hadden:

Hot damn girl, that's a nice move. I'm enjoying myself, but I'm taking notes. Because professional.

Roxy fucked Molotov, that's real intessressing. Either she ain't got nobody else lined up (ha ha) , or he can afford her like Eggplant, or she wants something from him.

Then Serene asks me, and I wonder if maybe Roxy's entangled. I can't really imagine Molotov much caring about a woman.

I regard Serene in the mirror set up opposite, wondering how much to trust her with how much information, here, in this place. Knowing who she works for.
  • [OOC: Read a Person, roll+sharp]
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 6, 1. Total: 8)
  • [OOC: What's she intend to do?]
  • To Hadden:

Serene intends to do her job. Give you your jingle's worth and pull any and all gossip and intel she can out of you. You know the tricks of the trade, she's using them.
  • From Hadden:

I stretch under the water, making fists with my toes. "Yeah, I put my foot in it with Nini. Means I need to work twice as hard next time, amirite? Unless you heard I got a secret admirer, today I got an entanglement I won't talk about plus another I have no zipzop clue what the what."

I'll lean around to look at her, open. "You know how sometimes you feel a click with 'em and it's all titslly amazeballs? Like," I put my hands flat against each other and move like a ripple pattern, dancing my fingers together. "And sometimes usually there's no click, it's just like... exercise?" She gets it.

"I thought I felt something with Silica, you know her? The icewalker? I can't read her at all. It's like... we're speaking in two different rooms." I'll take gossip or advice here.

I'll put my hand out for the washcloth. "Your turn. Who are you entangled with?"
  • To Hadden:

Serene listens in to you talk about Silica, and yeah, she gets it. She made a little bit of a face when you said "icewalker", but covered it quick. More like surprise than disgust. You offer up that you have trouble reading her, and she says carefully, "People who end up stuck on things like booze or ice, they're usually missing something real bad, you know? Like some part of their soul is empty."

She starts kissing your eyebrows and eyelids, a worshipful affection that forces you to close your eyes. Who do you see with you in that moment of quiet? Silica? K2? Rossi? Serene? Roxy? Never Summer?

Finally, Serene says quietly, "Or, they're trying to get away from something in their own heads. Pre-Freeze, they called it self-medicating."

When you take up the washcloth, she gracefully disentangles herself from you and scoots back to the edge of the tub, lays back and waits for you with a soft smile. "Hadden, you know me. I don't have any entanglements at all. I'm here until the jingle runs dry, then I move on." Then she closes her eyes and waits.

What do you do?
  • From Hadden:

I hear her. Ice makes people weird, but not when they have too much coke or booze or even weed. I'm quiet for a moment, considering Rossi and Silica both, how they're so so different. They both hurt, but differently... Rossi's not an entanglement for me, she's got Jester. Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind helping ya boy take care of that, but Rossi doesn't seem a girly girl who gets twitterpated, right?

There's a real nice moment of silence in the dark, just gentle water noises and a light echo. Of course, I feel Serene's hands and nipples and legs and flesh and I smell Serene, the woman under the scented soaps, I can even hear Serene's quiet body noises from her joints and the fall of her hair. With my eyes closed, I see Serene. I can't not. The devoted attention reminds me of K2, the technique is Roxy's, I've used it on Never Summer and Nini, the side of my brain is still sorting Rossi & Silica. But why am I thinking of Tindy?

She sees me roll my eyes, "Uh huh. Perfectly serene and free. Tell me when you're off the clock, then." I match her smile, then start scrubbing gently at her toes, just at the edge of tickling her soles. I work up a lather between my hands and start on her calves. She's got some serious muscles. Makes for great gams.

"You're telling me, it's just Molotov hanging out here, all by his lonesome?" I've got her leg up, working small circles on the back of her knee.
  • To Hadden:

Your gentle washing of Serene takes her aback. She luxuriates in that moment, especially when you wash the back of her knees. A soft little moan escapes her, one that you can tell isn't for show.

Without opening her eyes, she answers in a low voice, even patterns, "No. He's been here with some of the Sparekeys. Not Summer, don't worry. Just Disaster, Invert and a few others. They all left for Grease Park a while back."

She gently rotates her neck, then languidly opens her eyes to look down at you washing her, "You do know you're the customer right now... right?" She smiles.
  • From Hadden:

When she says Never Summer, I feel she's going to need to work out some knots in my jaw muscles. And no, not like that. And damn, the Greasefire? I was just just just there, jeebus I need gasoline and I suddenly consider that Molotov T. Gunlugger might take care of Lootenant and his squad for me. Huh. That'd be a stroke of luck, and I've had a run of the bad. Maybe I'm due for some good.

I give her a gentle kiss on the ankle. "Oh yes. And the customer is always right. Flip over." And ain't that a sight to see her perform as directed. Get back on track. I start to work along her spine, knuckles and thumbs. How tense is she?

"Anyone else interesting coming and going? Or not, which is probably more telling. I wonder if Roxy has any work need doing?" I do a pressure trick with my elbow on a trouble spot.
  • edited March 2014
    To Hadden:

Serene giggles when you order her to flip over, and she complies, putting her arms over the lip of the tub, stretching her body out for you. Her back glistens in the dim light. You catch sight of the long, thin scar along her back and shoulders, marks from her younger life, before Roxy brought her aboard. You know she rarely puts herself in a position like this, but hey, you're professional. You knew about them, so there's no shock.

She's lost a couple customers over them.

What's the tattoo on the small of her back, Hadden?

"You want to work for Rox?" she asks with surprise in her voice. And interest, too. Definitely interest. "You'd be a top earner, Hadden."

She turns her head to look back at you and adds with a laugh, "IF you can remember to charge people."
  • From Hadden:

Her scars don't matter so much. We all have baggage, right? I don't make a deal out of my scars, but it's different on a woman. I feel a little sad, knowing what she's been through. But right now we're just two people. I keep working my fingers.

Her tattoo's the Preservers' mark, a pretty decent job by Crossbone5, the same dude who's done some of my ink. I should get some more.

I give her a playful swat on that ass. The compliment is nothing to blow off. Serene does good trade. "Not for her for her. I'm my own. But you catch me if you want to trade some jingle back and forth." I'll trace lines up and down her back, slow and promising, with my nails. "I mean, what's she got going on that Molotov's not looped in?"

The water is starting to cool off. That little wind -up brass clock's going to ring soon.

"Say, Arbor and them ever make it out by here?" Asking about Merrell direct would be too obvious. Tacky.
  • To Hadden:

The smack causes Serene to jump a bit, then giggle and turn. But she relaxes again when you gently touch her back. "Oh Hadden, you beautiful man. you know Rox. She has her fingers in lots of pies." She sighs, delighting in your ministrations. "Merrell's crew is here just now, taken up with some of ours. Why, do you want to join them? Am I not enough for your legendary appetite?"
  • edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

Fuckballs.

Of course this means I now need to get Arbor alone, joust with Roxy at a disadvantage, and wait for Molotov for that minefield. But I've got a reputation to uphold, and I feel obligated to thank her for the info. And she is both skilled and lovely.

"No, business after pleasure this time, Serene." Now I lean back in the bath, ready, a wicked challenge in my smile. "I don't know, Serene. Want to show me what ya got?"
  • To Hadden:

Serene snickers at your challenge, but there's a quick little fire in her eyes. She slides across the bath on top of you, making sure her body rubs against you in just the right places. "I'm happy to show you anything and everything, Hadden. Afterwards, maybe you could share some notes?" She begins kissing down the side of your face, your cheek, your jawline, your neck, "I'm always up for improving my craft."

FADE TO BLACK

So Hadden, how was it? Energetic and playful, a dalliance? A competition of sorts, two professionals trying to outdo each other? Something else entirely?
  • From Hadden:

Yeah, there were like three seconds of playful, but energetic quickly turned into an intense competition of trying to one-up each other with skillz and I'm pretty sure we put a few dents in the walls. I know that chair wasn't broken when I got here. Like I said, Serene is anything but. here were a few mutual boundaries stretched- but no marks, that's important to both of us. Her reasons are probably deeper than mine. We had a needed intermission to fuel up with some kind of Shedd BBQ where we traded stories. Just shooting the shit.

On the way out, after, "When you need some downtime and swing by me, I'll try to remember to charge you. Or I might forget again."

I don't want to interrupt Merrell's gang if they busy, so I'll leave a word with the greeter girl (Who is that, tonight?) to tip off Arbor that I'm here, discrete like.

Then it's off to meet Roxy. Glad I got my balls drained first, you dig?
  • --END SCENE--