[Snowpocalypse] At the Boat (H 3.7, R 3.10)

edited March 2014 in Snowpocalypse
To Hadden and Rossi:

You all meet up. It's a large group of you here, now. The unconscious Arbor, with his ice blue eyes and naked, unfrozen body. Jester and Hadden with Hadden's mom, followed by CTO and Wandering.

You're all standing outside the big boat. It's powered right now? Or not?

Mimsy walks quietly forward, looking, gawking up at this monstrous structure. "Haddy... what was this?"

Comments

• edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

I really want a cigar right now.

I'm glad to see Arbor, but what a state he's in. I owe a burden of debt to this man. My pensive look burns into something else when I consider revenge for Arbor.

I crunch forward to the huge thing. "The Odysseyii went on the lake, right? Back Pre-Freeze? This went under the lake, mom. Under liquid water, if you can imagine."

"Merrell only knows how to gut its carcass. I got Lemma to revive it. It's enough power, real power, for... I don't even know how many people." My tone's gone from spite to awe in the space of two breaths.

I look to her, eyes alight with dreams. "Mom, it's going to be amazing what we're going to build."
  • To Hadden:

Mimsy is still looking at the sub when you explain how it worked. She walks ever closer, looking at the big metal structure. "Merrell is nothing like Lemma. But then, nobody is." She looks back to you, "Will people live here? Inside it?"
  • To Rossi:

I assume you aren't wearing the mask? If so, Jester hobbles over, checking your face, making sure you're ok. He looks down, at your left bicep, "Rossi, were you... shot?" His eyes are worried, of course.
  • edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

I nod kinda contemplatively, agreeing. "Lemma's something special indeed."

"They can, but don't have to. We can run power to this whole area, and I think this thing would still light up a scraper or two." I look at her sidelong, a little fake shrewdly. "We're going to be neighbors a while, mom. I'm going to need your help in so many ways." I never planned to have diplomacy with my own mom, but needs must when the devil drives.

Does the boat have a name on the hull?
  • To All:

Mimsy steps closer to you, Hadden, saying loud enough for all to hear, but in a tone that is clear but not strident, "Neighbors?" She looks at Hadden like she doesn't get his meaning. "This is still Underlake, son. It's all Underlake. We can sort things out, make sure everyone is treated fair, but this is our land."
  • From Hadden:

I'm not angry, not divisive, just stating facts. "The whole lake's not Underlake, mom. Monarch's. The Pier. Shedd. Even Crossover has their own law of a kind." There's something a wee ironic about calling ice, land... but it matters. Gotta watch my words. "Merrell gave up all claim to the underwater boat when he rigged the Collapse and buried it. Salvage law says it's Lemma's. Not yours, not mine." I give that a beat to sink in. This steel heart is not Underlake. "She can buy the land with power."

I give her a look like, I don't want to fight you on this. I lace my fingers together, hold 'em up, wiggle. "Cooperation, mom. Coexistence. Everybody comes away better."
  • I had my mask on up until I saw Jester and Hadden come around the corner without guns pointed at them – call me paranoid – but I rip it off and relax when I see they're alright. I pull Jester into a hug before even noticing the blood on my bicep...

"Huh?" I look down at my arm and wipe some of the blood off, "don't worry – just a bit of shrapnel. I'm fine. You weren't followed? You're OK?"
  • To Hadden:

Your mom looks around, at the little group you have gathered. "We'll work it out." That's as best as you can get right now, you think. But it isn't over.

To Rossi:

"We weren't followed, too much crazy shit going on at that party." Jesters looking close at the wound. "Does it hurt?" He grins a little, "Need a kissy?" He's not really reacting to the sub, focused on you.
  • edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

Yeah, it's not going to be easy. What is? I'm satisfied with her answer. Treaties later.

"You good, Rossi?" I nod to Arbor, to the surface.

"Wandering, this look more interesting than frisking folk at the Pier?" I casually jerk a thumb at the giant underwater powered Pre-Freeze boat like deadpan.
  • I smirk and whisper, "it doesn't, but do I get special treatment if I pretend it does?"

I look over to Hadden, still holding Jester, and nod. "Merrell really wanted Arbor dead... I had to kill like five guys just to get him... Smith among them. We should seriously consider getting people for security as soon as possible."
  • Hadden, when you ask Wandering about this job versus his last, he looks up at the huge top of the sub. "I'd like a look inside. But so far, yeah."

Rossi, Jester snickers at the special treatment question, answers, "If I give you special treatment every time, it stops being special, you know? I think I should just be mean to you this time." But he's still holding you, Rossi. Thing is, he seems a little bit distant, maybe.

Mimsy reacts to your proclamation of killing Smith. "You killed Smith? Damn. His father was a good man, I always hoped he'd come around
  • He's maybe a little distant? What the fuck is this? I shrug at Mimsy's response, and add, "the man strapped in with grenades — if his father was a good man, then Smith should have learned something. I managed to save a guy named Fakie, and his buddy Post. They agreed to help us out. I sent them out to help Lemma."

Then I turn back to Jester, and poke his chest, "What's with the sissy hug?"
  • edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

She zilched Smith, five guys and flips two? You go, girl. "His dad may have been a good man, but Smith was a little shit. Best part of him ended up on the mattress." I give her a look like, much respect, I owe you. I do like seeing her more out of the getup, but she is a badass. I'm glad she's armored.

I got a little goofy smile for her."Your totally doesn't belong to anyone troubadour and I were beering up with worry. Happy to see you upright and with us again."

To Wandering: "We should come back when Lemma has it up and powered. Get the full tour."
  • edited March 2014
    To Rossi:

Jester looks at you, "What? Oh, well. You've been shot?" He gives a warmer smile, leans in to peck your cheek. Since you aren't big on public affection and all, it's about right. Right?

To all:

Mimsy responds to your survivor list, Rossi, with, "Post is solid, I raised his sons while he was working, he owes us. Fakie does what he's told." She looks to you, Hadden, "We can't make this some fucking Secret War. If Merr would kill forty-two, then six more won't phase him. We should go public with the find. Stick to salvage rules, work out a sharing agreement. If this thing has juice, people will fight for us to have a chance to use it. But Lemma's a target."
  • From Hadden:

There's something weird going on between Rossi and Jester. Don't think I don't see it."Rossi, I know we need security. And mom, I know Lemma's a target. Only real options for a fighting force of magnitude I know of are the Sparekeys, the Skegs, or the Amp Heads and all got issues. Soulja Boys are too volatile, most everyone else is too small or too settled." I look around for suggestions, maybe somebody got intel I don't, or I forgot someone with all the shit going down. Maybe a new gang needs a home or an old gang needs work.

I come to a decision in my head, speak to my mom. This is harder than I thought. "Or just take out Merrell and be done with it. Me and you, Underlake will follow."
  • To All:

Mimsy whirls on you, Hadden, "Fuck no, you will not "just take out Merrell"!" Her finger's up in your face, for emphasis. She doesn't keep it up, but its a thing. "We cannot murder your step-father, my husband, without any proof, without anyone under the lake knowing what he's done. No! We will not just up and do that. It would tear us all apart. Families that have forged friendships would break up over something like this. Just because Merrell is an ass, doesn't mean he doesn't have very powerful friends. Whatever he got from this, underwater boat, he spread it well. And he's spent years running things. It is NOT that easy! A gun will not solve this problem, Haddy."
  • From Hadden:

I love my mom. She's great. "No shit, I know, I know! You think I don't know the consequences? If I thought a gun would solve this, it would've happened. If he just snuffs it, he's a thrice-damned martyr and we all have to spend the rest of our lives celebrating his deathday with all of Underlake thinking he's not a vicious, lying, murdering, fucknut. I don't know what he's got, or who he's told what, or who thinks he just la-de-da walks on clouds with his roast mutton and beer." I'm heated, no lie.

Deflated, quieter, maybe nobody else could hear? It don't matter. "I spent years thinking you thought that."

A little more crazed, lots of hands and expression. "And now, all I need is Molotov T. Gunlugger to come up for air from between Roxy's glorious thighs and say, Da, this mudak Merrell? He, ah, gave me fourteen jeengle to syet your Collapse with, ah, exploysives. Here is contract. How you say? No big thing. and that would wrap it up all nice and neat with a brown paper and a string and Merrell goes to rot in the brig for the rest of his natural. But life's not that easy and I sure as hell ain't that lucky. Isn't a giant underwater boat then not enough proof to take him down? And yes, mom, I mean take him down and not take him out."
  • edited March 2014
    I look at Hadden, a little confused about his choice of words — I mean, they fucking sting a little given what I've just gone through — and I look over to Jester with the same confused look. "What the heck were you two talking about?" This is not the shit I need to be hearing right now. Please Jester, just say something like your regular old self again...

Oh, and for the record: I don't mind public displays of affection — I just didn't want to fuck in front of his moms.

Mimsy's reaction pulls my gaze over to them. I can't help but sarcastically add, "I find it ironic that you're cool with icing some dude, and selling a kid into slavery because its mother wasn't happy with the douchebag asshole she married — but you won't kill a maniac that killed fourty-fucking-two people over a secret like this. " I pause, "and it wasn't fourteen jingle — it was two, and there was no written contract."
  • From Hadden:

She looks confused, which is weird, but she just murderized a small gang, so I try to be more welcoming. "Just a couple of boys who worry about you going into battle, Rossi. That one's in love and this one's your friend." I drop my voice a little, she's not weak but might not want to reveal in front of the others, "You still in one piece? You okay?" There's not a graceful way to touch her, she's all over her man. Excuse me, her nobody-owns-me-we're-together Jester.

Automatically, "Forty-three with Cappel. But it's political." Then the penny drops, and I ask, curiously, "How do you know how much he got paid? Did you finally get word from one of the Sparekeys or Roxy's people?"
  • I swallow hard, and look to Jester a second before answering Hadden. "I got the job offer first."
  • edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

My eyes widen in shock, and hurt, and amazement, and anger, and determination. My voice is calm, totally at odds with my express. "Jester, I need to kidnap Rossi for just a second." If he lets go, I take her by the hand or arm or her left tit or the fucking shotgun or whatever the fuck I'm grabbing and pull her off to the edge of the cavern, or to a tunnel, where our voices don't carry.

Still got that weird, not-Hadden vibe going on, breathing hard, controlled, focused. "Tell me every last fucking detail."
  • To All:

Jester's a bit wary, but he trusts you two, and you work together, so yes, he lets go.
  • Fuck that shit, I'm not letting go — and if Hadden thinks he can grab my tit, I will fucking lay him out. This comes out on my terms. "The hell you do! The details are this: Merrell offered up two large to set off a fucking bomb in the northern mines — he had the whole thing planned out, just needed someone to pull the trigger. Said it was to send a message to some asshole vying for power. Molotov agreed, bombs were placed, a boom happened..."

I pause, and lower my voice, kind of ashamed, "nobody ever said it was to bury the entirety of the northern fucking mines, Hadden. We knew why we were being called in for the job — we do the shit most people would never even think of doing — but nobody ever said anything about burying forty fucking people in the blast. As far as I'm concerned, that asshole was looking for scapegoats." I take a deep breath and straighten my posture, "and he found some. I'm sure if Molotov was here, he'd be all for riding in there and putting a fucking bullet in that asshole's head. He had friends down there. If my part is rounding up a posse and doing that myself, then I'll fucking do it..."
  • From Hadden:

Of course I'm not going to drag her off by the tits if she's not letting go. Figure of speech, my emotions are high.

She's confessing, unloading, and now I know know know that Merrell's behind it all. But I also know that Rossi and Molotov both were there. They both the two of them knew about the Collapse gig, and they both the two of them didn't tell me. Jesus fuck, you think you know someone...

Of course people have secrets, and I have a few from her. I'm sweet on Silica and think we have a connection. I want to nail the two sisters together because hot as lava. I want to bed she and Jester together because to try to touch love I can't have. Oh, and your evil uncle paid me to pull the trigger on a bomb and I killed a bunch of people in your childhood home.

I give Rossi a pained look that says plain, why didn't you tell me like weeks ago? Excuse me, I need a moment.

I'm grateful she did tell me, but why wait till now? maybe indifference? Maybe out of consideration for my feelings and station? Maybe shame?
  • [OOC: Read a person, roll+sharp. Marking XP, taking an advance.]
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 1, 4. Total: 6)
  • OOC: Yeah, I guess Rossi would help him... Wanting to be understood and all that.
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 5, 4. Total: 10)
  • I see his apprehension, and I loosen my posture a bit to calm him down. "Talk to me Hadden — I'm trying to unburden my soul here..."
  • To Both:

Jester interjects for a moment, touching your forearm, Rossi. "I don't think you should be rounding up a posse and doing it yourself. This is crazy talk. Guys, why don't we just claim the salvage and make a strong showing of defending ourselves? Going after Merrell is asking for war. Can't we work out some decent way to use this thing? This amazing thing?"
  • I look down to Jester's hand on my arm, then up to his eyes and whisper, "Merrell's killing people left and right anyway, Jester... We aren't at war, and he tried to kill me and Arbor out there to prove a point. I'm all for not starting a war, but gathering a posse is the bare minimum we should be doing right now. If you think we can defend this thing without killing Merrell, then I'll hole up in here with a bunch of people and keep the perimeter safe as long as I can..."

I grab his hand and rub it gently, "we can't just let him back us into a corner. We need to be strong, or he won't take us seriously."
  • To Both:

"He doesn't strike out like a monster, though." Jester reasons. "He did the mine thing, we know that. Then... nothing. Until Arbor. And the stuff. Well, the stuff you did to save him, that's just, well. I doubt he intended that, right?" He looks over to Mimsy like a life preserver, "Is Merrell some random killer? Did you marry a mass murderer?"

Mimsy is obviously irritated by that, "Merrell is hard. He's had to be hard. But the north mine collapse, that's more than I thought he was capable of. Arbor was his best friend. He's gone too far. We can't walk away from that."

"What kind of stuff did he take from this place?" Jester asks you, Rossi. "Bigger guns? More bombs?"
  • I hold my hands up to distance myself from that conversation, "I don't know what was in there. Molotov and me were an afterthought. If you guys want to discuss the finer points of whether or not Merrell should die, go nuts. Just let me know when you come to a decision so I know what I'm doing..."
  • From Hadden:

Not a cigar, some primo weed and a slow beej would be mag right about now.

I think I got my shit together now. Took many breaths. Seems like just a few days ago I nearly lost my mind at Rossi when she unmasked at Soulja Volcano. Why does this keep happening? Is it Jester? Silica? Me? No denying things are more complicated. And if we're going to work together on this, then needs must I center myself.

My arms are loosely crossed, I'm speaking in level tones, my posture is relaxing, matching hers. I'll try to unburden my soul right back. "Rossi. Thank you for telling me what actually happened. I trust you had reasons for keeping the truth on the D.L. and I gotta respect that. I'm sorry if I freaked out. I'm relieved you're back with us, walking and happy, and honestly, I'm just not unclenched from everything dirtside and Underlake. I don't know why else I'm so on edge..." I trail off, looking at Rossi and Jester. In love. Together.

I'm almost back to my normal cool self. "I'm your friend, I trust you with my life, I trust you with your reasons. Let's build, not tear down." I spit twice on my palm and stick it out.
  • All this talk about loyalty and friendship... I don't know what I did to earn that kind of trust from two men, but I'm not so sure I want to risk losing it.

I nod a few times, still a little tense from Hadden's sudden acceptance. I expected him to lose it — maybe I still do — and there's a pregnant pause as he holds out his hand in trust... A few weeks ago, I never would have believed that anyone would accept a reason I could offer up for doing what I did with Merrell — but Jester's definitely rubbed off on me. I wouldn't be considering this, if not for his patience with me... I somehow find myself taking my glove off and spitting in my hand. I grip Hadden's hand tightly, and watch his gaze carefully as we shake. Underlakers have the weirdest fucking customs...

"I just don't wanna die, Hadden... When you fuck up and kill a tenth of the people you've ever met in your entire life, you don't exactly want that information spreading around." I let go of his hand and take out a handkerchief, "so ... What do we do?"
  • [OOC, spending 1 hold: How could I best strengthen our friendship?]
  • From Hadden:

Lady's right. Time to do.

"Jester's right. This is salvage, not war. He's got an army and we don't yet. But we're not going to be dumb about it. Mom, who's the best on current salvage law, maybe there's something particular to this situation? Wandering, you're to Squirrel, learn and plan the mining. Rossi, Jester, yall on Lemma's sweet ass- fill her in, keep her safe. CTO, can you, Arbor, Post, and Fakie hold down the site for now?" Maybe the Dumpies need work. I need do some envoy to the gangs.

"Anyone need jingle now for expenses to get this done?" I'm on this like white on rice.
  • To Both:

Mimsy answers, "Orage knows all about salvage. She wrote a book on it. Transcribed a couple others."

CTO gives you a nod, like "it's done", and walks over to stand by the boat's entrance. Arbor's still unconscious, though.

Jester mentions, "Rossi, didn't you send Post and Fakie to Lemma's?" And Rossi, he gives you a look while Hadden's giving marching orders, and whispers, "Can we talk?"
  • Hadden, you probably didn't hear what Jester told me, but you might have seen that expression of dread cross my face. I need someone to go to bat for me right now. I'm paranoid, and have a life worth of experience telling me that men abuse me. Help me get my life in order, and I'll go to the ends of the Earth for you.

I nod when Jester asks if I sent Post and Fakie to Lemma's, then warily whisper back, "yeah, we can talk."
  • edited March 2014
    From Hadden:

I see Jester and Rossi whispering together, but it's weird somehow. Not right. I catch his eye, like dude what the fuck's wrong yall should be liplocked.
  • To Hadden,

Please go here.

To Rossi,

Jester takes your uninjured arm, leads you towards the big metal boat while CTO is trying to wake up Arbor. Hadden and Mimsy are leaving, so you have a moment alone. He looks at you, all serious, "Rossi, are you sure you aren't hurt?"
  • I look back down at my bloody arm, which looks really bad, actually — worse than it actually is — and slowly shake my head. "I've had worse... Getting shot and stabbed just doesn't bother me all that much anymore." I look him in the eyes, and whisper, "there are things that hurt more than getting beat up... Are you OK?"
  • To Rossi:

Jester swallows, looks down, away. "So hey... seems like we've both done stuff we aren't proud of before we got together, hunh?"
  • I raise an eyebrow, "What do you mean? You accidentally blew up an entire community of people too?"
  • To Rossi:

Jester shifts uncomfortably. "Well, no." He looks back up at you, like it's important that he says this face-to-face, "It wasn't an accident, either. Listen. Be, uh... before you and me got together. I was sort of with Tindy, on the side. And by with, I mean lots of sex. And... since Merr was shooting blanks, I think that baby is mine." He swallows, like "well, I blew it now".
  • My nostrils flare, and my skin goes sheet white at the admission. If Tindy is pregnant, it couldn't have happened that long ago — but we've only been together about a month. "When you say on the side..." I pause, and hold up a finger, "how long before we hooked up are you talking?"
  • To Rossi:

Jester looks down, at your chin, "Last time we were together was a week before we met at the Scrapers." He looks up again, emotion in his voice, "It wasn't love, Rossi. Just... you know, sex."
  • OOC: Oh, I'm absolutely reading Jester right now... roll+sharp. +1XP.
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 4, 6. Total: 11)
  • I can't begin to imagine I would be having this conversation, or even giving a shit about something like this... I should have fucking known that the second a decent fucking man comes into my life he'd be fucking some other girl "on the side", and there'd be some fucking baby or something. "So you screwed the wife of the most powerful man in Underlake, and now you think she's pregnant with your baby..." I let go of him, and bite my lips together into a thin line. "Uh, ok..."

Don't freak out... Don't freak the fuck out... "Lots of sex... Right... But no love?"

OOC: Hold 1/3: Is he telling the truth?
  • To Rossi:

"When you put it that way, I sound like an idiot," Jester jokes half-heartedly. "The danger was part of the, you know, excitement. And not to sound like a douchebag, but it was just sex. For both of us, no illusions."

He's telling the truth.
  • I swallow hard again and nod vacantly, "Right. Just sex... With a potential baby..."

... Fuuuuuuck... What the fuck, Rossi?! Bet you thought this was going to be it, right? Jester'd prove you wrong, and everything would be hunky-fucking-dory!

"Well, we both fucked up, right? I'm a bigger idiot than you..." I smirk, but this really isn't funny, "You came looking for me because your mom told you where to find me, but now things are complicated because Merrell figured it all out... So... What? What now?"

OOC: Q2, what does Jester wish Rossi would do?
  • edited March 2014
    To Rossi:

Jester purses his lips, looks in your eyes like he's trying to get a read off you. "Well, before anything, I need to make sure we're good. I looooove you. We both did stuff, now we do, well, each other." He offers a weak smile, like "hey, I'm making with the funny, can we laugh and be over it maybe".

Jester wants you to forgive him, support him with the baby, keep loving him. Stop it with the wholesale slaughter.
  • I nod vacantly at first, still biting my lip, but then my gaze wanders up into his eyes and I nod a little more assuredly. "Yeah... Yeah, we're good... It's not like you were with me at the time or anything... Not that I, like, told you as much until recently or anything..." I can't laugh about this. Not after that dirty fucking thought the wind put in my head. But relax a little? That I can do. "I, uh... I love you too. Ok?" I put a hand on his cheek and nod again, confidently, "but other girls... That's not happening anymore, is it? Or ever again? ... I mean, unless I fucking die or something..."
  • To Rossi:

Jester grins, "So wait. Other guys are okay though, right?" He laughs, because yeah, he would. "I'm all yours, Rossi. If I could take back all the times with Tindy and swap them out for you, I totally would." He leans in for a kiss, do you accept it?

Regardless, he'll add this with a twinkle in his eye, "Just so we're crystal. No threeways?" He's completely joking. Well, mostly joking. Like seventy percent joking.
  • edited March 2014
    I shake my head, and punch him lightly on the arm — but yes, I do let him kiss me... In a way, I need to feel that relief in his embrace. I need to know he's not joking to avoid the question. When he pulls back from the kiss, and asks about threesomes, I squint at him dubiously, "only if I get to pick the third wheel — and I get fiercely competitive in the sack." Yes, I'm aware of how hypocritical that is.

After a brief moment, I put a hand on his chest and whisper, "what do you want for that baby?"

OOC: Q3 — Is Jester telling the truth that Rossi's the only person for him?
  • To Silica:

Jester grins, relieved, elated that things are settling back down. "For the baby? I figure a couple jingle." He grins, "Just kidding. I want to save it. And Tindy. You know, she was married to Merrell before he married Mimsy, right? And then, she ends up being his "second wife". That's a raw deal. Sure, she fucked around, which is big time bad here under the lake, but the girl's been done wrong many times over."

He's absolutely devoted to you. You've saved his life many times over and bore your soul to him. You were there when he lost his moms, you're here now when he admits one of his biggest mistakes. He cannot imagine being with anyone else.

It's just like Mel told him. He's meant for you.
  • I roll my eyes at his joke about the baby being worth a couple jingle. I don't think that's funny. Wanting to save Tindy and her baby is good, if technically a little difficult, but how he expects me to "cut it out on the wholesale slaughter" and also save Tindy is where his plans really break down — let alone supporting him with this fucking baby. I do not do the whole mother thing, and I certainly didn't sign up for this.

I certainly don't have much respect for Tindy — what did she think was going to happen by fucking Jester? "Do you want to be a dad to it, or something? I don't want any part in that, but I need more to go on than, 'please help me save my bastard child, Rossi,' if I'm going to help. I need to know how dire this is."
  • To Rossi:

Jester takes a moment before he answers. "Rossi. It's a baby. That these guys," he gestures vaguely at "Underlake", "Will raise as a Tunnel Rat. Working in the mines for the rest of their life. I'm not saying I have to be the dad... but I think it's pretty dire."
  • "Well," I answer, meekly, "it's not a baby yet... How far along is she? Are you sure she even wants it?"
  • To Rossi:

Jester does this sort of "well, yeah, good question" expression, "I didn't know she was preggers until Merr's big reveal. I haven't even seen her since we got together. We never, uh, talked about babies. She said she wasn't able to have them. Since she was, you know, porking Merr, I figured it was true."
  • Well... That doesn't much change the situation, I guess... "She deserves the right to make her own decisions about that. I have no fucking idea how we're going to get her out, shy of gunplay; but if that's what you want to do, then we'll do it."
  • To Rossi:

"Yeah... I know. Never easy." Jester answers. He hugs you, suddenly, then pulls back, "But, we're good, right? Doing this together? Or... do you need more convincing?"
  • Even after discovering his random hookups may have produced a child, Jester has a one track mind. I grab his jaw, and make him look into my squinting eyes, "you're not getting in harm's way, mister. You hear me?" I look around, to see if anyone's in earshot, then add, "but we'll be good after make-up sex."
  • To Rossi:

Jester grins. "I'm not getting in harm's way. I'm getting in yours." He kisses your cheek, then moves up to nibble your ear, "I wanna fuck in that big tin can. What do ya say? I've got rubbers."
  • I chuckle, and bite my lower lip as I eye the ladder up to the hatch. "Alright, c'mon. If we're gunna make this place into a home, we might as well christen it."
  • --END SCENE--