[Snowpocalypse] Road Trip (H 4.1, S 4.1)

2»

Comments

• From Hadden:

That's hysterical, and I let out a laugh, a real laugh. "K2!" I shout back. "Would you tell her I got a sweet ass, please? I am not stopping to moon you two, and I'm all outta ice anyways!" The laughter feels good. Maybe this won't be a thrice-damned train wreck of a crew after all.

I give a real smile back to Silica. It's all good.
  • To Both:

K2 sits up tall enough to be part of the conversation. "Hadden's ass is pretty sweet, that's no lie." She laughs along with both of you, still not sure what's going on, not really.
  • Silica

I almost crack up, lookin down at Kaykay with mischief in my eyes. I gesture with a little movement of the head towards Hadden and stifle a giggle... and then get both thumbs up under the hem of my pants.

I whisper a quiet, "come on" to Kaykay... she's gotta get up here and do this with me.
  • To Silica:

Not wanting to be left out, K2 hops up, too. She turns around faces away from Hadden, waiting for your signal, Silica. Her fingers hover by the hem of her pants.
  • Silica

Yeah that don't take long, I shout, "hey Haaaaaadie!" and spin around to bend over and pull everythin' down to the top of my thighs, do a little side-to-side moon dance right behind Haddens head.
  • edited April 2014
    To Both:

Laughing like mad, K2 follows suit, pulling three layers down in one sweep of her hands, pushing her naked butt against the glass, then squealing at the cold. She hops back, and dances her butt to Silica's silent rhythm.
  • edited April 2014
    From Hadden:

Yes indeed!

I crack up, despite myself. I beep the horn a little. "Yall have exactly six hours to stop that!" I shout back, keeping an eye on the road and on their little show.
  • edited April 2014
    Silica

I laugh as her ass touches the glass, then do the same thing, pressin' against the glass with a little squee-squee sound. Cold don't bother me so much of course...

Hadden calls out, and I answer, "you wish!!" too funny!

But... you know... hope he likes what I got better'n hers. Didn't think of that... puttin it out there... fuck... don't think of that shit Silica... this is just for kicks.
  • From Hadden:

I'll reach back, quick goose whoever got their butt closest the window and toot the horn at the same time.
  • edited April 2014
    Silica

"Aaaah!" I yelp as he gooses my fuckin' ass... having to take a step to keep from fallin' on my face. He's more flexible than he looks! I laugh, pulling up my pants as I drop out of sight into a crouch, laughing... Kaykay probably does the same.

I just giggle for the longest time, red-faced, fall back against the cab feelin' high on... on whatever.

Couple deep breaths. Yeah...

Naturally Hadden sees my middle finger stickin' up in the mirror.
  • From Hadden:

I manage a perfectly innocent look on my face. Both hands on the wheel, natch.
  • To Both:

K2 pulls up her pants, too, then sits back down a bit, not wanting to be goosed. She keeps laughing at Silica's, well, laughing. "You showed him, hah!"

The ride is over before long as you come closer to the train yard. Old boxcars frozen and rusting, orange under the ice. Coppery smell to the air.
  • Silica

I can't help it, I slap my knee and laugh. "We fuckin' showed him, Kaykay!"

But time and change of scenery sombers us up... I'd feel better if she would go inside, actually. If I see her shiverin' or something I insist, but I won't bring it up otherwise.
  • edited April 2014
    From Hadden:

Okay, game face on. "Good times, yall. I think we all needed to let off some pressure, yeah?" I look at 'em both, back and forth.

I glance at the sun. "But now the bell rung and we're on the clock. I figure four five hours of good daylight? Nobody do anything stupid, keep your eyes open, we leave our drama in the minitruck, we're all home for supper."

They look a little somber, so I grin a little, "Side bet is whoever get the best whatever gets to pick dinner or make the other two go butt dancing, okay?" Obedience and morale. Spinning them plates.

"Now, let's go see what the what." Fistbump, pound it.
  • To Both:

Please go here.