[DRYH] Pariah, pt. 02 (05)

2»

Comments

• "Friend of a friend. Former pupil of Mother When, goes by Bianca now? I need to get to the warrens, or find a... Blind Knight... or something, she said you might be able to help."
  • Ray walks over to you, tossing his brick up a few inches into the air, then catching it. "Lady in Hating? All in white?" He eyes you suspiciously. But he doesn't throw the brick.

"Got any money?" he asks as he peers at you.
  • I've got one coin left in my pocket. I'll pull it out, show it to him on my palm, not handing it to him yet. "Yeah, all in white."
  • He comes up closer, dropping the brick and reaching for the coin. "Byonka? That's a stupid name. Fer such a pretty girl." He looks up while taking the coin. "How you know her? An what yer name?"
  • As he reaches for the coin, I close my hand into a fist around it. "I'm Benny. And Bianca's a perfect name. Before you take payment, don't you think we should negotiate what... services you're going to provide?"
  • Ray steps back, smiling. "A wiseguy, hunh?" He's got a grin like he was trying to pull a trick on you. "Tell ya what, Benny. I'll get ya to the Wax King's territory fer that coin. I know lots o' ways, an one right to 'is front door. But if you want to go look on yer own, then that's yer funeral, Benny."
  • "Just wanted to make sure we had a deal before you had the coin, Ray." Open my hand, toss him the coin. "Lead away, lead away."
  • Ray grabs the coin, "Alright, hold yer horses, Benny." He starts heading off, expecting you to follow him over the rooftops as the rest of the Roof Rats beat on the poor Paper Boy.

--END SCENE--

Let's End Session here. Any Scars you want, add them to your PC in the Google doc. The coins go away as well.