[Junk XIII] Sixcup [K 2.7]

edited October 2013 in Junkworld XIII
Kiddo,

You sneak out of the room and head down to The Hole. This place is literally underground, built like a bunker. Dirt floor with some rugs thrown over, some of the walls are slate, some clay. there's a bar here, a number of stone tables and mix-matched chairs.

You see Starburst is already here, sitting at a table with Dulux,
Dulux
a merchant's son named Philips (who is slumming it),
Philips
and Onida the engineer.
Onida

Starburst waves you over, "Kiddo! C'mon, we're playin' Onida's Sixcup!"

What do you do?

------------------------
When you play Sixcup with Onida, roll +Hard
First, no matter what you roll, Onida gets to ask your drunk ass a question. You have to answer it honestly, because hes really good at choosing the best possible time to ask it. The best part, the question is asked out loud, so anyone who isn't passed out gets to hear your answer!

On a miss, well, that's awful! You lost, and you got sick. Booo
On a 7-9, choose two
* You get to ask any other Sixcup player a question
* You get +1 Forward with Onida
* You get +1 Forward on Sixcup
* You made some money! +1 jingle
On a 10, you actually won Sixcup! You're the new reigning champ. Replace Onida with your name and the move is now yours.

Comments

• Urgh... I hate playing sixcup. It's so frakking stupid... If you wanna play truth or dare, just play truth or dare while drinking, yeah? Drinking games aren't my pile of junk anyway, yeah? Still, it's been a while since I've seen Starburst, so I guess I could oblige. I don't mind quitting if shit gets out of hand — cause I don't really give a shit if she thinks I'm a wuss. I sit down at the table with her and Onida.
  • OOC: Playing sixcup. roll+hard.
    (Rolled: 2d6. Rolls: 3, 6. Total: 9)
  • edited October 2013
    So we're drinkin', yeah? And things are goin' pretty good I'd say! I even won me some frakkin' jingle!

This cider shit's pretty frakkin' flash! I could drink this shit for days! Anyways, when we're all laughin' and drunk, and sharin' seeeeeeecrits I put my hand on Starburst and ask, "So what the frak's a sharp girl like you doin' followin' that dumbass Omo 'round? I mean, and her frakkin' kids? Who the frak was dumb 'nough to stick their junk in that trainwreck?"

OOC: Spending hold to ask Sixcup what she's doing following Omo, and taking 1barter.
  • Starburst is a giggly drunk, and that bravado from earlier has ebbed. She's been fighting off Philips advances, but it seems like they're gonna hook up if they keep dancing around things like they are. Dulux gives you an odd feeling, by the way.

When you ask about Omo, Starburst shrugs, "Kiddo, Spree aint so bad. She's crazy enough to step up, you know? The whole North Candies was her idea, and it got us all excited. I mean, we may not look like much to you. I know most of these girls don't even measure up. I try to help out an stuff, you know. I mean, hell, we both grew up with real Candies. We can fight and shoot and ride. These girls, well, they're just real determined."

Starburst looks away, then admits, "And her ma got us some bikes, you know, to get things started. So that didn't hurt. The whole kids thing, though, don't EVEN get me started. It's stupid, but well, nobody agreed to stay back and watch them, so she just brought them along. I think she was trying to call our bluff, and then it blew up. And she was stuck. You know?"

She looks over at you, kinda like she's gauging you, "You're awfully cheery or whatever. Saw you with big ole Rinso. Damn that guy is big. How are you?"
  • Frakking Nehi. That bitch was an incessant hound at our door tryin' to get special treatment when we bolted from the Valley — "breeders are necessary" and "I am a valuable asset!" and all that shit. She would frakking drop jingle to give her girl some bikes... Talk about frakked up priorities.

Anyway, she asks about Rinny – commenting on how big he is – and I giggle, "you don't know the half of it." I take a small drink, still glowing and smiley from the fun we had up in Snoozebox. Mmm... Rinny...

"I'm good. Life's a bit frakked up right now, what with trying to find Ma' and Dad; but Rinny and Vee have been here for me, helping out where they can. A few new additions to the crew recently..." I put my glass down, and lean against the bar, "It's been an eventful trip."
  • Starburst smirks, "New blood is good. We just picked up Chiquita from Salt, you remember her? She's older than you, oldest girl in the gang, really. Took on the name Mamba. She's pretty cool. Laid back. I like hanging around her. So yeah, new blood."

She pushes away the last of her glass, and Onida ends up winning Sixcup. Starburst comments, "Gotta say, I'm surprised you and Rinso hooked up. Me? I always figured it was him and VB, you know? I mean, he carried her everywhere, for years. They have always been so close. And that girl is pretty. Like, I hate her pretty, you know?" She snorts, holds up a hand, "Don't get your panties in a bunch, you're hot stuff, too. And badass, which is next level and all. Just, you know, Rinso seems all about being the big tough guy for people. I just thought he'd end up with VB, since she needs somebody."
  • Chiquita may not be welcome back at Salt if Jemma has anything to say about it... Still, it's good they've at least got someone competent to pull their asses out of the fire.

She comments on Rinny and Vee, and I shrug, "Vee would have had it that way too, but she kinda caught Rinny plowin' someone else. They weren't together or nothin' — hell no — but it kinda killed the feelin' a bit." Or so I thought. "Hookin' up with Rinny was actually his idea. I don't get it my own self — but hey! The heart wants what it wants, yeah?"

I sigh, 'n lean in close so only she can hear. "Y'know, between you 'n me — I wanted to set Vee and Rinny up. I really did. I thought she'd be better for him... But y'know..." I pause, considering what to say, but instead shake my head and take another drink. "Yeah..."
  • edited October 2013
    Starburst's mouth twists up and she looks at you for a long moment. She playfully punches your arm, "Drek, Kiddo, take your winnings and pull back from the table, ya know? No use feelin sorry for the girl who bet the farm an lost. Vee'll land on her own two... uh, frak. I mean, she's tough. An if Rinso wants you, then that's great!"

She takes your cup, and grabs a sip, then hands it back, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "What was that old song your dad sang?" She smiles, kind of a nervous grin, then starts singing, soft and unsure at first, warbling over words until she hits the second stanza,

"You're beggin' me to go then makin' me stay
    Why do you hurt me so bad?
    It would help me to know
    Do I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had?
    Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why
    But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side

"We are young!
    Heartache to heartache we stand!
    No promises, no demands
    Love is a battlefield."

Starburst stands up, and begins really belting it,
    "We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
    Searchin' our hearts for so long
    Both of us knowing
    Love is a battlefield

"We're losing control
    Will you turn me away or touch me deep inside?
    And before this gets old, will it still feel the same?
    There's no way this will die
    But if we get much closer, I could lose control
    And if your heart surrenders, you'll need me to hold."

Then she takes it down a notch, finishing softly,
    ""We are young
    Heartache to heartache we stand
    No promises, no demands
    Love is a battlefield."

The guys start clapping, Dulux even stands up, but you think he's being ironic or something. Starburst laughs at the attention, sits back down and punches your arm again.

• Oh frak... I turn beet red, 'n watch Starburst tear through one of them old songs. I clap when she's done, gigglin' and smilin'. "Nice job, Star. Dad'd be proud you remembered that one all the way through!" I finish off my drink, 'n balance on my stool's hind legs. I'm tryin' to test how sober I am — which ain't very much, for the record.

I shoot Dulux a sit down look — ass — 'n put a hand on Star's shoulder. "I should go check on my folks. You girls run outta here? Or ... Where did you girls set up shop?"
  • Starburst sits down and pushes her empty glass away, like she's done. "Nah, not Armour. We were set up for a few weeks, but then jingle ran dry, an Spree beat up a guy for lookin at me wrong. They kinda asked us to leave. With guns." She scratches her shoulder, a little tick she's always had.

"We're between shops, so to speak. Spree's prolly got a room for the girls at Outer Rim at Trench with what Rinso gave her. Tents are better than nothin." She smirks, "It's not the worst way to live, and cuddling up with a buncha girls would prolly be pretty fun for you, hunh?" She lazily pokes at you. Did you ever make a pass at Starburst before?

"It's feast or famine for us. Sometimes we hit some raiders that have stuff for trade, and then we live it up. Other times, it's just ridin around, bored as frak. And hungry." She shrugs, like it is what it is.

A very drunk Philips, who took off his shirt earlier even though nobody asked him to, comes to sit down beside you, Kiddo. You nearly fall on your ass, but he grabs your chair, eases it down. And yeah, he rubbed up on your butt, "by accident". Starburst rolls her eyes.

What do you do?
  • I never made a pass at Starburst, no — but we were friendly when I was startin' to figure out what was what with girls and boys. Remember how I said I was really confused at first about how I felt? And how Ruthie helped me understand just what it was? Well... Starburst was the first person I bounced an idea of mine off of...

We snuck out late one night to drink with some friends when I was younger — about Hump's age — and we were talking about how hot we found some older boys in Boomtown... Kodak was on the top-ten list back then. I mentioned to her how sexy I thought this older girl in town, Butter Nut, was... Is... I mean, she's still good lookin', she's just older.

... And y'know... taken... And so am I, apparently!

Anyway — I mentioned how, if I was older, I'd totally be with Butter. Star didn't agree. In fact, her words, exactly, were, "That's frakkin' gross, Kiddo. Ew." I dunno if she meant that I was gross, or just the thought of herself bein' with women was gross, but it kinda hit close to home... I was in denial for a while after that.

I smirk at Star, and nod, "Y'know me," I joke, "I'm a sucker for a pretty face." I shove Phillips away when he tries to touch my butt. Frakker's getting a little touchy feely for me. "I'm gunna head back to bed. It was good catchin' up sweetie. Don't let Omo get you killed, yeah?"
  • Philips falls back, then over a table. Dulux and Onida laugh at that, while he struggles to stand up, a little pissed. You were getting up to leave, right? Well Starburst is up, too, a little shaky, but she's got that hard stare, the Candy Bar stare, and she points two fingers at Philips like it was a gun. He glares at both of you, but Starburst mimics "taking aim", then drops the hammer of her thumb and says, "Ka-pow! You're dead meat, Philips! heh heh."

She puts a hand an your arm, Kiddo, "Go ahead and make a run for it, Kiddo. I'llllll hold 'im off!" But it's just a joke, an odd one.

Philips' anger dissipates and he titters a bit, "You are really weird, Star." It seems to diffuse things, though. Philips whines about nearly breaking his ass, and Starburst makes a mockingly sympathetic sound. Which makes him snicker with Dulux and Onida. You say your goodbyes and Starburst promises to ride out with you.

Do you actually head back to the room, or are you heading somewhere else?
  • Star's certainly a bit odd... The redhead in her's always a laugh and a half. Anyway, I head out, goin' straight for the rooms — but then my tummy rumbles, and I figure I should get food for folks... Wasn't there a vendor around here? I could get something small for Vee and Rinny.
  • You wander the quick-crete and wooden stairs looking for a vendor, end up following your nose. You find a guy in a canvas and wood frame stall, with a little gas grill. He sees you come up, fires up the grill, and looks up at you. His face is burned pretty bad, like a gas fire on the lower half, his bottom lip is twisted and curled oddly. He realizes quickly that you see, and pulls up a scarf over his mouth, up to his nose.

Once he does, you're able to see the top hald of his face and he looks really familiar, someone from Sector, but he was never part of the commune. It's been a long time since you saw him, and he didn't have that face then. He's in his thirties maybe, hard to tell, a bit on the thin side. He doesn't recognize you, though. His muffled voice is a bit hard to pick out, maybe hard for him to form words with his messed up mouth, "Hey vere. Got veggiez n' meat. Freshhh. Wan zum?"
  • I don't pay much mind to his burns — if you're from Sector, you've seen burn victims before. I cock my head when I think I recognize him though, and I nod. "Yes please — for three people. Whatever's your best."

I stand there patiently, waiting for the food, but my curiosity gets the best of me... "Don't I know you? Aren't you from Sector?"
  • He reaches into a cooler and pulls out some stalks of vegetable, something like a blue-green zuchinni, and some softer gourd-like vegetable, too. Then he slices them longways and puts them on a wok on top of the grill. They sizzle and the fragrance is quite delicious. He reaches into a wooden box and pulls out some long strips of meat with pinchers and drops them in the wok as well.

While the food is cooking, he puts in some oils and spices, working dilligently when you ask who he is. He looks up when you ask that, peers at you for a moment. "Oh? Well, zorry for whatever. Doze were bad dayz. Ahma new guy now. Don't you worry. Ah juss cook iz all." That's when it clicks. It's Nelson, from Nezzy's gang.

He stops making eye contact, focusing on the food. His posture changes, too, shoulder slumping, appearing smaller.
  • I purse my lips a bit to the side, and shrug, "Nelson? I ain't here to judge you or nothin' man," I say lightly, "smells like you make a decent cook though."
  • He looks up when you say his name, pensive. He relaxes a little when you say you aren't judging him, then a little more when you compliment his food. He grips the handle and jerks the wok up a bit, and food hops up and drops back down with a satisfying sizzle.

You can almost hear the little smile of pride in his voice when he says, "Fanks."

He cooks a bit longer, then asks cautiously, "Di-we... we ever hurt you? You hadda been lil den..." He's not making eye contact, but you can tell he really wants to know. Like that connection, even if painful, is important.
  • I sigh, "I don't remember much... It was frakkin' chaos back then, yeah? There was a lot of bloodshed... A lot of tension... You guys hurt my Ma' — but I think she kinda expected it, yeah? Accepted it, maybe." Can't say the same for the rest of the Candies — but then, Hunk was the glue, wasn't she?
  • Nelson looks closer at you, "You aren one o Reese's kiz. Waih... you... Kiddo?" He seems dumbstruck for a moment, but hard to tell under the scarf. "Ah'm glad you're alive." He looks down at the wok, realizing the food is done. He pulls out three styrofoam containers, dumps a third of the food into each, then closes the cartons up.

He pushes them to the edge of his counter, not exactly handing them to you, and says, "No charge. Not... not good enough, Ah know. Ah'm zorry for all we did. Azpeshally to Roof. Zhe didn dezerve what they done. Ah lef em after... but Ah didn do nuff." Did Ruth ever tell you what they did to her during the fall of the pods, Kiddo?
  • ... Bits and pieces? I mean, it's hard to hide what they did to her; but I got the impression it was a lot worse than a missin' ring finger — especially when that frakker Barsix was runnin' with 'em. Ruth was tough though... She wore the scar like a badge of honor. I think it's how she coped — like a Candy, through and through.

I take the food, but pull out a small bag of jingle for food. "No — I'm payin'. You're a good cook Nelson, and I'm glad you got out alive too."
  • Nelson hesitates, but finally he sees this isn't an empty offer, so he takes the bag. He hands you a few plastic forks, and some sticks... in case you use those things.

You head back to the room, right?

The door creaks open and you look in the dim candle-light to see Rinso flat on his back, fast asleep. VB is half laying on his massive chest, in between him and the window to the outside. She's awake, and she's beaming. She whispers in the dim light to you, "Hey, Kids. Is that munchies?"

She sits up in bed, still completely nude, hasn't put her leg back on. She smiles while reaching her hands towards you, or the food. Maybe both? Probably the food.

What do you do?
  • Yeah, I head back... I force a smirk when I spot Vee and Rinny lying on the bed together. It's a cute sight, if not for the weird feeling in my stomach. I smile wide when Vee addresses me. "Yup," I whisper, handing her a box of food, "veggies and meat." I put Rinny's on the nightstand next to him. I'll wake him up in a bit.

Then I climb onto the foot of the bed, 'n sit cross legged with her, "How you feelin' sweetie?"
  • VB snickers while opening the container, not making eye contact, " Worn out. Gonna be sore tomorrow. Still a little fuzzy-headed, but I think this will fix me up, right." She grabs a pair of sticks and just before she takes a mouth full, she asks, "What about you?"
  • I crack open my container and grab a pair of sticks too. "I was still giddy when I left to drink with Starburst. She weaseled me into playin' sixcup with her and this guy Onida. I lost... Didn't puke though!" I take a big bite of food, and smile at the flavor. Nelson is a good cook.

OOC: Read incoming for the conversation.
  • OOC: Reading Vee. roll+sharp. +1XP rolling highlighted.
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 2, 1. Total: 4)
  • She gobbles down a big bite, then laughs, almost spewing food, "But you didn't WIN, did you? ha ha." She points at you with her sticks, taunting. She slips the blanket off and stands up on one leg, then uses the bed as leverage to hop over to her bag, squats down and pulls out a water bottle, then hobbles back to her perch on the bed, not bothering to cover up. She takes a big drink, then hands the bottle to you.

"So, you frak Rinnie and me, then go out drinking? You're cray cray, Kids." She takes another gulp. She's done whispering, but Rinso is still out. After a few more bites, she grins wickedly and asks, "Soooo... was it all that you'd hoped for, Kids?"
  • I'll definitely be takin' a drink... I think my speech is slurrin'. Frakkin' Dad, and his frakkin' accent... I take a gulp, and hand it back to her, smiling. Then I take a few more bites of food — except I almost choke on it when she asks whether it was all I'd hoped for.

So I sit there, smakin' my chest, and clearin' my throat like a moron for way too long... Then I smile back, "It was somethin' else sweetie — you sure know how to make a girl happy." I look back at Rinso, sleepin' under the covers, and smirk, "I'm pretty sure Rinny'd agree. We should probably save him some of that water, yeah?"

I wait a while before askin', "How do you feel about it, sweetie?"
  • edited October 2013
    VB stops eating when you almost choke, then snorts when she realizes why. She gulps down a few more bites, pulling the slimy zuchinni bits out and slurping them with zeal. She really takes delight in food, this meal no exception.

You ask how she feels and without hesitation, like she was waiting for it, she answers with a little smile, "I love you both, Kiddo. More than I can say." She looks at you, then down at Rinso, back to you, "I haven't been with... anyone since Zips. But you and Rinnie, you guys... You're my best friend. And Rinso's my best friend. I don't want anyone to get hurt, I don't want to lose what we have. But... I don't want tonight to end, either."

She takes a bite of the meat and chews on it with a grin, giving you a chance to answer, to take your time, if you need it.

Kiddo, what are you really feeling right now?
  • Yeah... Friends. I said it before, and I'll say it again — I ain't sure how I feel... I'm really confused by all this. I love the frak out of Vee and Rinny; but I feel guilty about bein' so indecisive about my feelings, especially when Vee might feel so strongly about Rinso. I mean, for frak's sake — a few hours ago, I was talkin' about having kids for frak's sake... I didn't think I'd ever be havin' that conversation with someone...

And yet here I am, I had the most fun I've ever had with these two than with any other partners — ever. Maybe there is something here... I wouldn't feel so bad if Vee wanted to share Rinny. What worries me though, is what Rinny said — sex changes people — what if Rinny stops lovin' me, and falls for Vee? ... Is that so bad? I mean, that's what I was tryin' to make him do back at Salt.

I'm just too frakkin' confused.

"Y'know," I whisper, puttin' my food down, "the way I feel about you, and Rinny... I love you both too. If tonight feels good, then why don't we make it a part of what we have?" I hesitate a minute, "would that be so bad?"
  • VB takes one last bite of her food, then closes it up, and scoots over to put it on the bedside table while you're answering. She's paying attention, but she senses how you're teasing out your thoughts, not so sure about your answer.

"It's better than I expected, that's for sure," VB says with an impish grin, "I guess all that practice you got from alllll your lovers was just getting ready for me, hunh?" She lets you stew on that little jab for a second before she snickers, covering her mouth with a hand.

Then she looks you over, "Come to bed, Kiddo. Come snuggle." She lays down on Rinso's chest, and beckons you with a finger, then starts gently kissing Rinso's chest, and looking up at you seductively. She whispers, "I really hope, now that you and Rinnie are so close, that he'll ask you to shave his chest now." She grins, then waits for you.

What do you do?
  • I really don't know how to feel about that jab... Normally Vee teasing doesn't bother me. I laugh nervously when she clears the air. "Yeah, I guess so. You're pretty foxy yourself, Vee — you know how to please, that's for sure."

I shudder at the thought of shaving Rinny's chest... That's not the sexiest thing I'd imagine doing... Maybe it's an acquired taste? ... Doesn't sound like it though. I wonder if he will ask me to do it. What would that mean? ... You're reading too much into it Kiddo. Just take it at face value.

I put my box over on the bedside table and snuggle up beside Rinny, opposite Vee. I give him a kiss on the cheek as I wrap my leg around him, and brush some of Vee's hair out of her face. "His food's gunna get cold," I whisper, "should we wake him?"
  • VB preens when you brush the strands of hair out of her face, and she does that lovely eye contact that makes you feel like she's so totally into you, with that genuine smile that's little more than a curl of her narrow lips.

You ask if waking Rinso is a good idea, and VB's smile widens. She holds up a finger, like just a minute, then with her other hand, she lifts up the thin sheet covering Rinso and snakes her head underneath. Then she's completely undercover, so to speak, and for a second, it's like she's hiding under there.

Rinso's eyes pop open, his chest heaves with sudden breath and he looks around. Confusion crosses his face as he locks eyes with you, then he looks down at the lump under the covers at his crotch, then back at you. He mouths the letters, "VB?" Then his eyes flutter for a second and he pushes his head back into the pillows, taking a sharp breath.

What do you do?
  • edited October 2013
    I'm just lying there calmly resting my cheek on my hand, and smiling. I wait for him to clue in, and throw his head back into the pillows. I lean close to his ear, and whisper, "hungry?"
  • That's when he sniffs the air, and looks around, seeing the food on the table beside the bed. "Uhhhh... I guess I'm not the only one?" This is answered with an odd-sounding giggle, which makes Rinso jump a bit.

Like some scary monster, VB pops up from under the sheet, hopping onto Rinso's hard stomach. She giggles, her hair slightly mussed, hiding her eyes, and says, "Scoot up, Rinnie! Scoot up, we'll feed you, won't we, Kids?"

Rinso looks at you with a raised eyebrow, but I don't think you'd object to that, would you? He scoots back on the bed, sitting up, and VB slides up to sit beside him. She lays her head on his shoulder, waiting for you to get the box out, and says, "Rinnie, you remember when you had that green flu? And you could barely even move? You just laid there all sweaty? I had to feed you then. I thought I was gonna lose you, it was so scary. But then, when I brought back that soup, and you were so quiet and still, it was so intimate. I mean, not romantic, of course. But intimate. It was just us there, and I was taking care of you. That was like maybe the only time I ever took care of you."

Rinso huffs, "No, Vee. You've looked out for me, taken care of me plenty of times. I was just the mule. You were the brains." VB snickers, that was their nicknames for each other as kids.

What did they call you?

What do you do?
  • edited October 2013
    Kiddo... Nothing really ever stuck, y'know? I don't think I've ever had a nickname before... Vee called me Honeybear once — 'cause I'm sweet like Honey, but fierce like a bear... That was back when I was dating Kodak — who, for the more astute of you, will recognize is also named after a bear... Or is that a Kodiak?

Yeah, well, it's all very funny.

Anyway, I give Rinso a laisez-faire grin and grab a fork, and his box of food, cracking it open. "Don't get too used to this, sweetie — you're not a baby, yeah?" I smirk playfully and grab some veggies with the fork.
  • Rinso rolls his eyes, "This wasn't..." he takes a proffered bite, chews it and swallows, "This wasn't my idea, Kiddo." He's smiling at you, enjoying this immensely. But he adds, "If you hand me the fork, I can do it, you know."

VB interrupts with, "Kiddo wants to take over chest shaving!" She just blurts it out, then rolls over laughing when she sees the look on your face.

"Vee!" Rinso hisses, "You said you didn't mind!" He looks back at you, "There's just a couple places. I can't really reach them. Well, not without cutting myself half the time..." He looks at you for a moment, then reaches over to smack VB's ass. She squeals, then giggles some more, "Damnit, Vee. I told you it would freak her out if she knew."
  • "Shhhh! Make way for the junkship!" I blow a loud raspberry as I loop another forkful of veggies and meat into is mouth. "I knew you shaved your chest, Rinny. Vee doing the hard to reach spots was a bit of a shocker though. I thought a big, tough man like you would pluck for sure."

I giggle a bit, stick the fork into a bit of meat, and plant a kiss on his cheek. "I'm teasing, sweetie."
  • edited October 2013
    Rinso chuckles with the teasing. After he chews down the meat, he says with a smile, "Plucking? That hurts..."

"So does a slap on the ass!" VB says while still lying on her stomach. Then, she rolls her hips a couple times, since she has your attention. So, of course, Rinso smacks her ass again, and she gasps and throws a dramatic hand back to her butt.

Just as dramatically, VB rolls over and pops up to a stance on her knee and stump, glaring at Rinso. She stares at him for a long moment, almost pulling off a fit anger. But then the mood breaks and she barely manages to get out, "Pluck. You. Rinnie. hahahahah"

Rinso gives her a level look, then chuckles. "Kiddo, can you go over there and tickle the hell out of VB so I can eat in peace? "
  • I shake my head, and click my tongue in mock disappointment, "barely a week into this relationship, and already you're giving me chores..." I sigh, dramatically, and put the box of food on his tummy. "You're just lucky I happen to like tickling a naked women who happen to be Vee."

I stick my tongue out, and put a playful game-face on. "Alright, sweetie! You heard the man..." I dive after her, tickling her mercilessly.
  • VB's eyes dance when you jump on the bed. She wriggles and squirms, playing like she's trying to get away, but you realize really quick that she isn't trying that hard to escape. Another funny thing, she doesn't try to tickle back, just squirms and giggles like mad.

Rinso takes the container and slips up out of the bed, and stands up, watching both of you on the bed and smiling while shoveling the food into his mouth, "Frak, this is good! Kiddo, you had to have got this, because VB's too lazy to get me a... what time is it? A something-or-other at night snack." He moves over to take a swig of the water bottle and says suddenly, "Frak, we missed Kodak's dinner!"

"We didn't miss dinner! I have Kiddo a mouthful of me! hee hee hee, stop it, Kiddo! I'm gonna pee the bed!" She's writhing against you now, giggling and pushing at your hands, but it still feels a little like a put on. No wait, she totally just moved your hand to her butt and then giggled.

"Better let her up, Kiddo." Rinso says in mock sympathy. "I don't want pee in the bed." He puts the food container on the bedside table again and waits to see if this tickle-fest breaks up before doing anything else.
  • Oh, alright — I'll stop. The sheets are pretty white, and I don't wanna frak that up. "It was second transit when I left Starburst at the bar — so, maybe midnight now?" I sniffle, and squeeze Vee's ass, then roll back onto my pillow. slipping out of my pants and under the sheets. "It's good stuff, yeah? I thought so too... You coming back to bed, sweetie?"
  • VB rolls over to put her head on your shoulder, a hand on your tummy, resting lightly near your bellybutton. Rinso watches as you toss your pants out from under the sheets, raises his eyebrows a couple times suggestively. "Well, sure. But I have to warn you. I'm suddenly not so tired anymore."

He slides under the sheet as you scoot over. VB snuggles against your ear, nibbling it gently while spooning against you, asking with sudden seriousness, "Do you love me, Kiddo?"

Rinso, who was starting to kiss at the nape of your neck on the other side of your body, well, he freezes, as interested as VB to hear your answer.
  • Do I love VB? I've said it a million times before, and I'll probably say it a million times again... "Of course I love you, sweetie! What kind of question is that?" I put a hand on her cheek, and brush a bit of hair out of her face again, "you're my girl!" I plant a kiss on her that I probably couldn't have done a few hours ago... Rinny was right — sex does change things — but if this is what it brings out in relationships, then hell... Change is good.
  • VB returns the kiss warmly, more intimate than passionate. She seems to like when you're the predator and she's the prey. Once you break the kiss, she looks across at Rinso. "Rin-so... do you love me?"

For a moment, he looks at her. He's looking over you, of course, but he gives her undivided attention when he replies with all seriousness, "Vee, I've known you my whole life. You were my first kiss, you were my first love. I'll always have a very special place in my heart for you. Before tonight, I was scared that this would break us all apart. To be honest, I'm still worried about it. But only because I love you two more than any soul I've ever known."

Then they move forward, over your chest, and kiss. The sex earlier was playful, frantic and generally focused on your. When they touched, it was brief, tentative. VB initiated everything before. But right now, he's meeting her, and while his body is pressed against you, his hands on your body, his lips, they're complete hers. It's a kiss that maybe you thought was reserved just for you.

After a tiny forever, they part, and both move down to take turns kissing you, both of them murmuring how they love you and adore you. With the day long ride, the sex earlier, the drinking, all of it, your body finally gives out on you at some point, Kiddo.

I mean, you aren't really superhuman. You just spread that rumor, right?

--END SCENE--