[BI] Date 2, Turn 6 (Active Player=Paul)

edited August 2014 in PnR
OOC: We start with 6 Attraction this turn. We have 4 Compatibilities: "At home on the water", "Patience and Honesty", "We love new gadgets" and "Different histories, shared understanding."

Comments

Min, we're back aboard the Ceto. The sunset is a memory now, and the air on our walk back had the velvety texture of a perfect August night in Charleston. We pause a moment to feel the breeze blowing like anticipation against our skin, then you take my hand and lead me below. A bottle of Malbec in your little wine rack gives me an idea, and a slightly evil grin crosses my face.

I look you in the eye and put my fingers to my lips. shhhhh. Still holding your eyes, I find the wine key and open the bottle, pouring just a sip into two glasses. I want the taste of Argentina in your mouth for what I'm about to do. I bring the glasses back, hand you one, and tip the one I'm holding to your lips, hoping you follow suit. Once the glasses are empty, we set them down. You start to say something, but I put my finger on your lips.

I arrange us side by side, give you a look that says "Pay attention." I bring my feet together, side by side. In Spanish, I say, "Position Cero." Step forward with my left foot. "Uno." Side step onto the right foot. "Dos." Back with my left. "Tres." Again, with the right. "Caminata." Cross my left foot over my right. "Cruce." Back again with the right. "Seis." Open to the left. "Siete." Bring my feet together and switch weight. "Ocho."

Turning back to you with a firm look, I say again, "Position Cero." I walk you through the Basic 8 a few times, then take out my phone and swipe the screen. At a touch, this starts coming from the speakers.

I walk to you from the furthest point in the room, stalking like a cat. My left hand is raised, and I raise my eyebrow to match until you bring your right up to mirror it. I stop a step away, take your left hand and put it on my shoulder, bring my right to your shoulder blade. We begin walking through the salida, one step every two beats until we find the rhythm.

When I sense that you're comfortable, I move my hand to the small of your back, pulling you in close, and we pick up the pace. We are dancing the tango, here on the water, away from eyes and duties and worry for now. I whisper in your ear, "Querida."
  • Oh my my my. Take the Attraction Dice, ALL of them.
  • edited August 2014
    I do follow suit, of course, raising the glass to your lips. I love your lipstick, by the way. I think I told you three times now.

You shush me when I'm about to tell you the fourth time, and I smile. A game? Oh, Alani, I like games. You position me and I'm so excited to be under your direction. You don't even know how thrilling this is.

I pick up that you're showing me steps, and I immediately try to figure it out. I think I'm getting it, but the music tells me it's a tango! Oh shit, I'm so into this. I've never tangoed, but you're a great instructor. I grip your shoulder when you put my hand there, and I'm smiling in excitement. Nervous, a little giggly, but your stern look calms me.

As I come down from the giddy sensations of dancing with you, you touch my back and it's so good. My nerves tingle at your touch, and we're dancing together!

You whisper in my ear, and for a flash of worry I have no idea what you've just said. I smile back and watch your eyes, hoping for a lead. I want to be your good student now, Alani.

Take a Bonus Die, my teacher.

Min, the next song is slower. Steamier. I bring my lips close to yours, then turn my head as I guide you with my hands and my eyes. You pick my cues up surprisingly quickly, our legs intertwining as I exercise my hard-won skills, earned with gay partners and novices. I'm the one wearing the pants, so of course I'm dancing the "man's" part. I'm hoping to relinquish control to you soon, but for now, the frisson of dominance is tingling in my spine.

Finally, at one of the moments of tension, one of the slight pauses, I pull you into a dip, lips a molecule apart.
    Alani, this new song, it really hits me. I slip into the groove and follow your lead. You're incredible at this. Every turn, I find something new and thrilling about you! I'm concentrating so hard on keeping up, impressing you, that my desire is held back, way back in my mind. I want to be good at this. I want to dance like you dance. It isn't close, really, but I don't fall. You seem happy.

The dip takes me by complete surprise. I gasp lightly and then you hold me. So strong, I yield to that moment in your arms. And your lips are there, so close. I want to kiss you, but I'm so swept up in being your good dancer I can't remember. Are we not supposed to kiss? I part my lips and stare up at you, my eyes bouncing to each of yours, searching for a cue.

Sofa king hot, take another Bonus die
  • edited August 2014

Min, I see your nostrils flare as we come so close. This is all a part of the dance, so far, entwined limbs conversing and seducing, walking through the tight exchange of bodies and eyes and lips so close that we share breath. I break that now. Bring my lips to yours in a sweet succulent kiss. As I hold you up, bent back beneath me, I say, "You lead now, Min."
    My eyes flash when you kiss, and again when you tell me to lead.

I straighten, pulling you up with me, and we dance. I try to remember all the steps, and it is halting at first, but then, we fall into a rhythm. I'm pushing, you're pulling, adjusting for my steps, anticipating me. It's wonderful, delirious. I feel powerful and elated and your eyes, always on me.

As the song comes to a close, I try to pull you into another dip. I want to mirror the point, to hand it back to you. My abs aren't as strong as yours, so the movement is a little slower, but Alani, it is so hot.

"...wow." I say, my breath coming quick for more than one reason. My eyes search yours, my lips so near.

Take another Bonus die..
  • Rolling

Attraction: (Rolled: 6d6. Rolls: 6, 4, 6, 2, 3, 6. Total: 27)
    Bonus: (Rolled: 3d6. Rolls: 5, 5, 4. Total: 14)
  • edited August 2014

Min, I lean up into a kiss and you feel my hand trace up your taut calf, up under your dress, brushing along your thigh. As a new song starts, we stand, still kissing and my hands are cupping your ass, pulling you into me. The kiss lasts a long, sweet time, and it's a wonderful kiss and I don't want to stop, but I pull myself away, eye still looking into eye, and say, low and husky with wanting, "I'm done dancing, Min." I take your hands and bring them to my breasts. "I would like to be naked now. Do you think you could help me with that?"
    I look down at my hands on you. What a crazy twist this is, from the chained heat of the tango to a wanton display. I'm taken aback for a moment. I look at you like, really?

If we hadn't spent two dates leading up to something special, if I didn't think you were the prettiest girl I'd ever had on the Ceto, if I didn't trust you, I'd be a little intimidated.

Lucky for us, all the above is true.

I nod, suddenly serious. "Okay. I'm going into the bedroom. Give me two minutes, and come in." I pause, give you a wicked grin, "Clothing optional."
  • edited August 2014

I watch you walk into the bedroom, breath quick and my breasts still feeling the touch of your hands. I am brazen, wanton in a way I have never been. After you cross the threshhold, I quickly strip out of my top and pants, folding them on a chair. That took thirty seconds, maybe? After counting 90 mississippis, I follow you in, suddenly nervous. The langurous strains of tango accompany me.
    You open the sliding doors to reveal my bedroom, which is incredibly neat. I spent a great deal of time making sure it was perfect. That vanilla smell is coming from the candles, which is the only light source.

I'm lying on the bed, in a slinky little black silk teddy that I just love. I'm giving you my "come hither" smile.

"Hello there, Alani." I say in a husky voice. I'm trying to be sexy without going overboard. I might have gone overboard. I hope you like it.
  • edited August 2014

Min, I don't think you could possibly go overboard right now. I'm standing there in my bra and panties, a matching lacy black set that I chose very carefully this morning, not assuming that we'd be together this way, but allowing for the possibility. Okay, hoping...

Vanilla tickles my nostrils as I pause in the doorway, taking you in. You've laid yourself out for me on the bed like a feast and my eyes are the first thing to devour you, but they won't be the last.

I don't have to make my voice husky intentionally, arousal doing the work for me. "Hello."

I walk to the bed. Lean down to kiss you. You notice that my tango-instructor confidence has gone. My eyes are filled with want, but the look is seasoned with a touch of worry.

Min, you see that worry and understand it, and spend the next few hours making it go away. Deliciously and wondrously. Thank you, thank you thank you.