[In and Out] Rehab (4.2)

2»

Comments

• Trevian
    I savor the kiss for a bit, hands roaming across her back, enjoying her soft and hard curves. "What do you mean by strategic?"
  • The Real World

Reggie

"Systematic, actually. Thinking about it sort of the way archaeologists divide a dig site into grids. TSol is big, but it's finite. There's new material from the patch that implemented the quest, but aside from that, you and I probably know the 'territory' about as well as anyone. So, we take the map, divide it up into manageably-sized areas, and take a quick but thorough survey of each area, looking for anything that strikes us as odd or new. Catalog it like a dig or a crime scene first, then go back and start looking at all the pot shards or bullet casings individually, see what's really interesting and what's just trash." She blushes a little. "Sorry, I was thinking about next steps today, and you know me..." She leans in to nibble on your ear.

• edited December 2014
    Trevian
    Reggie lays out her idea, and like most of hers, it's really good. I nod and make noises of interest. When she says "you know me" I chuckle. Chill bumps erupt along my beck when she nibbles my ear. "I do know you, and that's a great idea. I could grab one of the online maps and we can start breaking it down, use the wikis to get things started, then fill in our own details once we have it framed. This could work." I'm getting myself a little pumped.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie seems to enjoy your enthusiasm. "That sounds great, T." She stands up and begins walking toward the bedroom. "Let's start tomorrow, though..."

• Trevian
    "Tomorrow and tomorrow..." I watch her walk, because she's gorgeous. "Sounds good to me." I push myself up off the couch and follow her into her bedroom.
  • edited January 2015

The Real World

ADULT CONTENT BELOW

Reggie

Reggie is standing, waiting for you, as you enter a few seconds after she does. She tucks a bit of hair behind her ear and lets you just look as she starts to sway her hips like there's a slow R&B jam playing. After a few beats of that, she reaches up and starts to unbutton her shirt, slowly.

• Trevian
    Oh hell yes, strip show! I stand near but not close, I want to see the whole show. I look at her approvingly, lick my lips and wait.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie moves over to the stereo controls on the wall and dials up some actual slow-jam R&B, then dances over to pull a straight-backed chair away from the wall and indicates that you should come sit down. About half the buttons on her shirt are undone. You can see the swell of her breasts. She's not wearing a bra.

• edited December 2014
    Trevian
    "Mmmmn. Nice." I say in appreciation. I want more, but patience is a virtue. I sit down, hands on my lap.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie dances up behind you, takes your hands and pulls them behind the chair. She doesn't tie them or anything, it's just a gentle reminder that customers aren't supposed to touch the dancers. Then she moves around to the front again and moves forward, that corkscrew motion of the hips separating your thighs as she dances right up. She finishes unbuttoning her shirt, throws it aside with a flourish, and leans over to rub her hard-nippled breasts across your face, hands on your shoulders.

• edited December 2014
    Trevian
    This is my first free lap dance. Yes, I've had a few, me and Jake and a few buddies went out to this skeezy place once. Bottoms Up, I think it was called. Those girls had nothing on Reggie. Couldn't hold a candle to this.

I don't move, but if she rubs those puppies in my face for long, I'm opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. All fun and games, I'm sure I'll get a little slap for that.
  • The Real World

Reggie

When your tongue brushes across Reggie's left nipple, she pushes off your shoulders and steps back, wagging her finger at you. "Naughty boy." She turns to face away from you, undoes the button and zipper of her jeans, then bends over to slide them slowly over her hips while she looks at you over her shoulder.

She dances back between your legs, turns around again, and plants her ass right on your lap, wearing only panties. Supporting herself with a hand on each of your knees, she rubs that tight ass lightly up and down your crotch, in time with the music.

• Trevian
    I sit back when she admonishes me. But damn, Lil T is aching for it. When she turns around and starts gently bouncing on me, it is all I can do to keep my hands at my sides. I don't want to ruin this, and the desire for it is heady. Damn.

Jess could never pull this off. She doesn't have anywhere close to the control.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie flips around and straddles your leg, grinding herself on your upper thing in such a way that her leg maintains a constant shifting friction against Lil' T. Then she backs off just a little so she can reach down and unbuckle your belt and unzip your jeans, slipping her hand in to lightly touch you through your underwear.

The song ends, and before the next one starts, she says in a bad movie-New York accent, "So, dawl, are ya gonna pay for anudda sawng or what?"

• Trevian
    This tantalizing dance is about to drive me bonkers, but I wouldn't move for the world. Lil T is doing enough moving for both of us, really. Her accent is hilarious, like terribad. I turn out my pockets, try my hand at an awful New Yawk accent myself, "I wish I could, but Ahm awl tapped owt." I shrug, like "whatcha gonna do?" But I'm smiling.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie reaches further in and then grabs, firm but not painful. "Well, are ya at least gonna give a girl a tip when we're done?"

• Trevian
    That makes me jump. Lil T is happy, though. "A tip? Take the whole thing. Please!" I can't help but plant my palms on the back legs of the chair. I want to dry hump her right now.
  • The Real World

Reggie

She smiles and dances away, just past your knees. Reaches up to pull on her nipples, then slips out of her panties. She reaches forward and, with your cooperation, pulls your pants and underwear down past your knees, but not off. Then, "Don't move, lovah. I'll be right back." She traces a finger along your length as she sashays off out of the bedroom.

• Trevian
    I get this image of Reggie nude, standing in front of that ancient knight in Indiana Jones, and he says to me in that grave voice, "You chose... wisely."
  • The Real World

You hear a muffled pop and a minute later, you feel that Reggie's walking back into the room behind you.

Reggie

Her hair tickles your neck as she leans down to whisper in your ear from behind. "The song is wrong, dawl. There is sex in the Champagne Room." Her hand reaches around to place a flute of something bubbly in yours, then she steps back around, sipping on her own. She just stands there for a second, drinking you in with your shirt still on and your pants around your ankles. A wicked, wicked smile creeps across her face. "I paid the bounsah ta take a powdah. Your tip bettah covah that." Another sip, just looking.

• Trevian
    Sitting there with a hard-on, a drink in my hand and my girlfriend nude standing right in front of me, is bizarre. I try to play along, though. "It will cover that. And then some. It's a rather nice tip I'm offering." I look at her, then Lil T, then her. Then back to Lil T.
  • The Real World

Reggie

"Awww, that's cute. You think that's a nice tip?" Reggie can't keep up the act. She laughs and swigs the rest of her champagne, then falls back on the bed, still laughing. "Take me, Trev. Take me like you mean it."

• Trevian
    I down the last bit of liquid in my flute and set it on the floor, stand up, finish undressing, pulling my belt out of my pants as I do so. I move forward two steps and lie down on the bed beside her. I put the belt on the bed near us and start kissing her body, starting with the nape of her neck, then quickly trailing down her chest, pausing on a nipple, then her trim belly, and finally between her legs. She's already wet, so I won't spend long. But I do love this. She has such a wonderful taste.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie doesn't even pretend to be disinterested any more. She writhes under your attention. "Oh, fuck, Trev, just fuck me already!"

• Trevian
    I slide up, but reach past her to grab the belt. I firmly, but not painfully, take hold of her hands and raise them over her head, the loop the belt around them. If she lets me, that is. Not about to mess this up, but something spicy seems like it would be fun.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Oh, she lets you loop the belt around her wrists, Trev. She's playing along, but it does seem that she's playing along, a little. She gives a sincere moan, though, when you pull the strap tight, one you recognize. "Yes! Oh, yes, Trev." She means it.

• Trevian
    With my left hand, I use the strap to keep her hands above her head, then I slide over and push right into her and start grinding. Now, she's asked me to "just fuck her", but I'm giving her the grindhouse special. Slow, deep, and with lots of hip action. I'm kissing her while playing with her nipples, too. Lots of points of stimuli, many things to distract her while I ravish my girl.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie's hips rise to meet you with each thrust. Not being able to grab your shoulders or back or ass is driving her crazy, and she struggles against you deliciously. Every touch to every spot sends her closer and closer, until you know she's right on the brink. Despite the lap dance earlier, this is one of those days where you feel like you could keep going forever, but Reggie's going to hit it any second.

• Trevian
    And that's right when I stop. I stop moving, then withdraw. I keep hold of the belt, stand up, and pull the belt a little so I can tie it around her bedpost. Then I look down at her. And smile.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie's eyes go wide when you stop, and even wider when you secure her to the bed. "I was so close!" Her tone is pleading.

• Trevian
    I peer at her as I trail a hand down her outstretched arm, across her chest and lightly over a nipple, "You were? That sounds awful, just awful."
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie growls and struggles a little longer, then you see her reach a decision. She stops struggling. "I don't know who you are, strange man, but it seems you have me in your power. I'll do whatever you want, just please, don't kill me!"

• Trevian
    "Damn right I have you, girl. You better listen, or I will blow you away." I say it as cool as I can, trying to drop into character. This is something I didn't expect. She looks into this, though.

I walk back to stand at the end of the bed. "I'm going to flip you over and take you. If you're good, you just might make it to the morning." I flip her over, grabbing her legs and picking her up. I position her on her knees, her hands still stretched above her head, then, my hands grip her hips and I stab myself into her, and go for as long as I can, as hard as I can.
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie gasps, then moans. You pound away for as long as you can, taking her through one orgasm, then another, before you reach your own climax. She collapses face forward onto the bed when you stop, panting.

"Will... you... let... me... live?"

• Trevian
    Panting, nearly out of breath, I collapse beside her and say, "Good night, Reggie. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
  • The Real World

Reggie

Reggie returns your Princess Bride volley with, "I told you I would always come for you." Then she works her way out of the belt around her wrists and lies down cuddled next to you. Not too long before the two of you are asleep.

—End Scene—