[Junk XIII] Huddle (K 3-7, S 3-7)

edited November 2013 in Junkworld XIII
Kiddo and Stitch,

After your little adventures, you end up meeting back up at the truck. Kiddo, I assume you walked the bike back? Stitch, you're there with Metro, about to leave for Alehouse's clinic. Kodak is back from moving some goods, but he lets you know he wants to sell some more goods tomorrow.

He asks you, Kiddo (Stitch, you're there), "Will you be here through tomorrow, Kiddo? It would be safer if we stick together. Kensitas already sent a couple guys around." Svenja nods in agreement, she's been by the truck.

What do you do?

Comments

• edited November 2013
    I walked the bike back. No sense in riding it through the halls here... That'd be frakking ridiculous! I nod to Kodak's question, and set the kickstand down. "Yeah, we'll stick around. If Kenzie gives you any more shit, let me know. You just gotta show these folks you can't be frakked with sweetie."
  • I tell Kiddo about the deal I made with Alehouse and the plan to sleep in Metro's van when I'm off shifts.
  • I give Stitch a pat on the back, and call Rinny over, "Take Rinny and Svenja. The girls and me can handle security here. They'll make sure nobody fraks you over!"
  • "Thanks." I reply, obviously relieved. I'd thought about asking Metro to hang around so I wouldn't be alone among strangers, but I'm sure he's got stuff he needs to do, too.
  • Alright, you guys have your quick huddle, then Stitch heads off to work at the clinic.

It feels like a good time for us to end session here. We will pick up next session after a time skip (I WONDER WHY?!?!?!)

--END SCENE--