[NOVA] Karaoke? (K/M 5.2)

2»

Comments

• Mei-header

"I don't know. I've never tried. You hear stories, though..." I shudder. In a bad way.
    I slide up my left hand to tweak her nipple playfully, "Don't fret, Taban. I was just joking." I lean up and make kissy lips to distract her.
  • edited May 2015
    Mei-header

I touch a fingertip to her lips. "Well, I'm not getting a fat inheritance, so we'll have to turn to piracy." I have a look on my face as I pretend to be serious.
    I wasn't angling for her fingertip, and she knows that. I make do, kissing the digit with a hint of tongue, touching it lightly.

On the thought of Mei the pirate, I muse softly, "Captain Mei the Merciless has a ring to it."
  • edited May 2015
    Mei-header

I touch my own tongue to my wet fingertip. "'Captain,' yes." Merciless? I pull a face. I think she just wanted me in the costume.

"So does 'Admiral Mei'." I smile to hide. My bright eyes slide away for an instant, then back to her dark eyes.
    I snicker at Mei's admiral quip. She could do it, of course. First things first, though. Captain Mei, pirate or not. I pat her breastbone, then rise tp my feet. I'm heading to the shower.

I don't have to be alone.
  • edited May 2015
    Mei-header

I'm still a little tipsy, I suppose. It's a good idea to follow her to the shower with us both in the buff. Saves time.
  • edited May 2015
    I can tell Mei's a little unsteady as I unhook the fastening joint on my arm and remove the rivets. Took me a good while to learn how to do it quick and even longer to know how to do it quietly.

This time I just want quickly.

As I wrench my cyberarm free from its housing, I set it aside on the desk as I step into the bathroom. The lights flick on and I reach in the shower to turn the water on. Hot. Good and hot.

I hold my hand, my one hand to Mei, and help her enter the room, guide her into the shower where the water cascades over her curves in beautiful rivers. I step in behind her and pull the curtain closed.

Standing behind my lover, my Mei, I reach around to take first her left hand, and guide it to the wall. Then I take her right hand, and guide it to the wall as well, the smooth tiled wall, her palms flat against it. I step in tight, my left breast and the ruined flesh that was my right brush against her back and just loud enough to be heard over the water, I whisper in her delicate ear, "Stay still, Taban. I'll take care of you."

I reach over her left shoulder and pull down the bar of soap. I have an old-fashioned soap on a rope because washing with one hand can be tricky sometimes. Plus, being a grunt teaches lessons that are hard to unlearn.

The soap is lavender and the suds come quickly as I gently wash her back. I wish I had her talent for art. She is art, I want to capture her like this. "Mei Mei," I say as I move up to her ear again, her delicious ear that I nibble once. "I'm not going to frak you. I'm going to wash you. Every. Inch of you."

I know she'll comply, my Admiral Mei. I take my time, avoiding kisses, worshipping her body and showing her my devotion.
  • You both end up very clean, but exhausted. It's been an emotional evening, with the addition of alcohol and some rather intense sex. It's not long before you're back curled up around each other in the lower bunk, dead to the world. Tomorrow's another day, and you know Psi Corps is waiting at the far end of this trip, but right now, the two of you are together. Alone, together.

End Scene