[FURY] SeaTac the Gunlugger

edited December 2015 in Fury

SeaTac

Look:

Man, custom homemade armor, bony face, mad eyes, stringy body.

Stats:

• ☐ Cool+2
  • ☑ Hard+3
  • ☐ Hot-2
  • ☑ Sharp+1
  • ☐ Weird=0

Harm and Infection

No Harm
Infection Clock is at 6 o'clock.

Comments

• edited December 2015

Moves

Insano Like Drano: You get +1Hard (Hard +3)

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH: in battle, you count as a small gang, with harm and armor according to your weapons and armor.

Disciplined engagement: when you inflict harm, you can choose to inflict any amount of harm you like, less than or up to your harm as established, including s-harm.
    Decide at the moment you inflict the harm; you need not tell anyone in advance how much harm you intend to inflict.

Battlefield instincts: roll +Hard instead of +Weird to Open Your Brain, but only in battle.

Gunlugger Special: If you and another character have sex, you take +1 forward. At your option, they take +1 forward too.

Gear

Fuck-off Big Gun:

• silenced sniper rifle (3-harm far hi-tech)

Serious Guns:

• shotgun (3-harm close messy)
    • magnum (3-harm close reload loud)

Backup Weapon:

• machete (3-harm hand messy)

Armor (worth 2-armor):

• A long leather coat sewn all over with overlapping rows of coins. Quarters around the chest, shifting to nickels, then pennies, then dimes toward the bottom. Plus an old Army helmet that's dented and worn, but still sound.
    Current Barter: 4

• edited December 2015

Hx

-1 Bon. She left me bleeding. Mind you, I get it, but I still can't entirely trust her.

+2 Valentine. Ze helped in a fight. Didn't need it, but it was noted.

+2 Gates is the smartest puddle-stomper I know.

+1 Vignette.

+1 Dog.
  • edited December 2015
    Xp: ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

☐get +1cool (max cool+2)
    ☑get +1sharp (max sharp+2)
    ☐get +1weird (max weird+2)
    ☑get a new gunlugger move
    ☐get a new gunlugger move
    ☐get a new gunlugger move
    ☑get a vehicle (you detail)
    ☐get a holding (you detail) and wealth
    ☐get a gang (you detail) and pack alpha
    ☑get a move from another playbook
    ☐get a move from another playbook
    ----
    ☐get +1 to any stat (max stat+3)
    ☐retire your character (to safety)
    ☐create a second character to play
    ☐change your character to a new playbook
    ☐choose 3 basic moves and advance them.
    ☐advance the other 4 basic moves
  • edited May 2015

I ain't always been in Seattle. Grew up on the Base, south past Tacoma a ways. Not sure who birthed me, but The Unit raised me. Some of us was raised to be support personnel, cooks and medicos and other drizzly stuff like that. Me, I was raised to be the point of the spear, born for it is what Sarge said. Shot my first gun when I was five, my first man at ten. Sarge said the best tool don't ask if it can be used different, and this tool was forged to come in like a blood-red squall from the Sound and rain down lead and pain.

That one day, I was out scoutin, lookin for supplies Radar heard about a ways east. I'd been out maybe four, five days when I found the load. Bunch of cans an' stuff, so I grabbed a couple and headed home to let Logistics know. Got back to Base and they was dead. Whole damn Unit, along with a bunch of strangers. Supplies gone, guns, ammo. Tracks headed north from a convoy. Grabbed my own cache of ammo (even your brothers-in-arms'll steal your bullets, sometimes, it's good to keep some hid) and headed north after 'em.

I don't talk much, and I really don't talk about what I did when I caught up to those sons of frogs in Tacoma proper, because I don't really recall. Went in at full dark, and next thing I know I'm lying on the ground, bleeding from about a dozen holes, surrounded by corpses and of course it's starting to rain. Holed up in a building nearby and waited for morning, then took what I could and started following the Five east and then north. Figured no reason to go back to Base if The Unit had been decommissioned.

Been here now a couple years. I kill for jingle, yeah, but it ain't like killing for The Unit. You know?
  • edited May 2015

Kidney Thieves: Black Bullet

Can you deal with the hallucination?
    can you steal the hallucination?
    i can hear and feel all that you're thinking
    can you deal with the hallucination?
    when i'm drowning in the sea, i am
    when you're looking down at me, i am
    when i'm walking in the streets, i am a bullet
    when i'm looking and i find, i am
    when i'm purer than the sky, i am
    when i'm fucking with your mind, i am a bullet

in the eye, in the mirror, i am a black bullet
    in the eye, in the mirror, i am
    alone, alone in this all.

deal with the hallucination
    can you deal with the hallucination

when i'm walking on the line, i am
    when i think that i could kill, i am
    when i think that i am love, i am
    i am a black bullet

can you deal with the hallucination
    could you look me
    in the eye,
    in the mirror, when

• edited May 2015

SeaTac, did you take that name when you came north?
    Are you still military? Do you keep regs and all that rot?
  • edited May 2015

One more thing. Do you have a place to hang your hat, so to speak? Like... a place of your own? Nobody sane's gonna take it from you if you do, right? Where? Or why not?
  • edited May 2015

For a long time, my name was Pyle, but something broke when I was following the Five. Saw a sign, and knew I should be SeaTac. As to "military," I don't know what you're making mudpies with, I'm Unit. Always have been, always will be. Some of the Regs don't apply, with only me to keep 'em. Actually, most. But I'm Unit.

As to where I've set up base (not Base, mind you), I've got weapons stashed all around the Field, but I sleep in one of the rooms with a bunch of chairs that used to be nice and what might be a bar. (OOC: The suite marked s34 on the seating chart below - it's above the press box.)

• The Unit