[FURY] Dog the Chopper

edited January 2016 in Fury
photo DogLovesYou.jpgphoto colorfulpunkxxxweb_1.jpg
Look
woman, scrounge wear, busted face, kind eyes,wiry body

Stats
Cool +2, Hard +3, Hot +1, Sharp +0, Weird -1

Gear
[3 Barter from the Leviathan haul], SMG [2 Harm, close, area, loud], Balance's Beaded Shotty [3 Harm, close, messy], Machete [3 Harm, hand, messy], biker fashion worth 2 armor

The Ride
[Aggressive] [Muscular] [Sloppy]
[Battle: Handling]

The Arrow Pack
2 Harm, gang, small, savage, 2 Armor, +Mobile, +Rich
Vulnerable; Grounded

We're a group of rad as hell women with hoverbikes, bound together by our history and mutual love of speed, freedom and survival. The Arrows are all pretty self-sufficient, we got skills more than busting heads, so we can camp down anyplace and have all we need. We sell our skills and our time good, raid and scrounge here and there, do what it takes to keep the jingle janglin'. Which is good because h-bikes aren't easy to maintain. Sometimes we can't get the pure fuel or the spare part and we're stuck.

The Harm
One Harm from a spiked mace on my leg! One more harm from chest bruising and a bullet in my shoulder.

The Moves
Pack alpha: when you try to impose your will on your gang, roll+hard. On a 10+, all 3.
On a 7–9, choose 1:
• they do what you want (otherwise, they refuse)
• they don’t fight back over it (otherwise, they do fight back)
• you don’t have to make an example of one of them (otherwise, you must)
On a miss, someone in your gang makes a bid, idle or serious, to replace you for alpha.

Fucking thieves: when you have your gang search their pockets and saddlebags for
something
, roll+hard. It has to be something small enough to fit. On a 10+, one of you
happens to have just the thing, or close enough. On a 7–9, one of you happens to have
something pretty close, unless what you’re looking for is hi-tech, in which case no dice.
On a miss, one of you used to have just the thing, but it turns out that some asswipe stole
it from you.

Combat Driver: when you ride into battle behind the wheel, spend one more than your roll would give you.

Chopper Special
If you and another character have sex, they immediately change their sheet to say Hx+3 with you. They also choose whether to give you -1 or +1 to your Hx with them, on your sheet.

The Histories

Bon; +3
Valentine; -1
Vignette: +0
SeaTac; +1
August; -1
Gates; +3

XPs
[X ] [X ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Advances
— get +1hard (max hard+3)
— get +1cool (max cool+2)
— get +1sharp (max sharp+2)
— get +1weird (max weird+2)
— get +1weird (max weird+2)
— choose a new option for your gang
— choose a new option for your gang
— get a holding (you detail) and wealth
— get a move from another playbook
— get a move from another playbook

Gang Members
photo Hachiko.pngphoto DogsRide.pngphoto Chance.pngphoto Rainey.pngphoto Sounder.pngphoto TinGirl.pngphoto Belka.pngphoto Laika.pngphoto Ace.pngphoto Cujo.pngphoto zeus.pngphoto Bon.pngphoto August.pngphoto WinnDixieBanner.pngphoto Grunge.png

photo Dog2.pngphoto Dog3.png

Comments

• edited May 2015

Yo Dog,

Who started up this gang? Was it you? Somebody else?

Who's your right hand gal? Why's that?
  • Nana was the one who started the gang. She's dirt now but I loved her; she was real good. Taught me stuff, gave me a seat, got me out of the Big Open.

Rainey's my go-to because she's so smart. She's run the gang before, but after some hurts she got, now I'm doing it.
  • edited May 2015

Hey Dog, coupla things. Promise I won't hold you up too long. I know you got places to be.
    Does this gang have a name? Is it yours, or Nana's? Sorry if it came before, maybe I missed it in the engine noise.
    Do you or your people fight in Valentine's blood circus? Why or why not?
  • The Arrow Pack. It's Nana's name, she came up with it so we would remember to point ahead and keep moving. I'm moving. I'm pointed ahead.

I'll fight for Valentine when I'm feeling antsy or the jingle is needed. Sometimes I just need to remember what a pit feels like. Those days I don't even take pay (I think Rainey gets it, that's cool). I don't keep anybody else out of it but we don't fight each other, period. Fighting each other isn't fun.