[Junk XIII] Proper the Maestro D'

edited December 2013 in Junkworld XIII

Proper the Maestro D'

Man, vintage wear, expressive face, mischievous eyes, lean body, quick hands

Stats

Cool +1 Hard +1 Hot +2 Sharp +1 Weird -1

Gear

12" razor-sharp scissors (2-harm hand), oddments worth 1-barter, fashion suitable to look including 1-armor,

Establishment

Main attraction- sex
Side attractions- drinks & drugs
Atmosphere- lights, nudity, dancing

Regulars- Lamprey, Ba, Camo, Toyota and Lits.
Best regular- Jared
Worst regular- Pleasant

Interested in the establishment- Been, Rolfball, Gams
_ wants in on it
I owe _ for it
_ wants it gone

Cast & Crew
Silk
Satin
Velour
Tulle
Chiffon
Velvet
Tooheys

Security- everybody's packing: your cast & crew are a gang (2-harm gang small 0-armor) & a bouncer who knows his biz (2-harm 1-armor)

Hx

Metro +3 (he has +2)
Jack +2
Kiddo +2
Stitch +1
Silk +1 (she has )
Tulle +1 (she has )
Velvet +1 (he has )

Hold

Special Move, Tulle 1

Moves

Fingers in every pie: put out the word that you want a thing- could be a person, could be somethin somethin, could even be just a thing- and roll+hot. On a 10+, it shows up in your establishment for you, like magic. On a 7-9, well, your people make an effort and everybody wants to please you and close is close, right? On a miss, it shows up in your establishment for you with strings wicked attached.

Everybody eats, even that guy: when you want to know something about someone important (your call), roll+hot. On a hit, you can ask the MC questions. On a 10+, ask 3. On a 7-9, ask 1:
*how are they doing? what's up with them?
*what or who do they love best?
*who do they know, like and/or trust?
*when next should I expect to see them?
*how could I get to them, physically or emotionally?

A devil with a blade: when you use a blade to go aggro or seize something by force, roll+hot instead of roll+hard.

Comments

• edited December 2013

Highlights

5/6- Hard, Hot, Sharp
    7- Hot, Sharp
  • edited December 2013

Advancement

X____ (2 advances earned)
    __ get +1hot (max hot+3)
    XX get +1cool (max cool+2)
    __ get +1hard (max hard+2)
    __ get +1weird (max weird+2)
    XX get a new maestro d' move
    __ get a new maestro d' move
    __ add a security to your establishment
    __ resolve somebody's interest in your establishment
    __ get a move from another playbook
    __ get a move from another playbook

Picked:
    get a new maestro d' move- a devil with a blade
  • Special Move

If you have sex with a character you care about, hold 1. If they get into shit, either you or they can spend your hold and you are there.

If you have sex with a character you don't care about, use acquisitive eye as though your partner were an object and you'd rolled a 10+, even if you don't have the move.

Ask 3:
    *How can I make this person mine?
    *Who will stand in my way?
    *Will my crew accept them?
    *Who will try to take them from me once they are mine?
    *What are they truly worth?
  • Proper's special move (answers for Tootsie Roll, aka "Toot")
    *How can I make Toot mine?
    If you make a direct play for her, she'll feel trapped and back off. If you get one of your girls to convince her how great the jingle is, how much power the dancers really have, how it would be her choice, that she'd only have to work some of the time, that she could still "be a Candy", that would work.

She has to think it's her choice. You still frakking her from time to time so she thinks you're cool and all, that will help.

*Will my crew accept Toot?
    Whoever you choose to recruit her, they will accept her. The fact that Toot is a pretty badass fighter, that will help. Not that it matters, but Tooheys will hate-hate-hate her. Velvet will see her as a tool for violence, probably work her into some of his schemes.

*Who will try to take Toot from me once she is mine?
    The Candy Bars. You'll need to walk a fine line with them and her. If you leave the Ascendant without the Candies, you'll be ripping her in half.