Rostam, the Honed
Masculine, versatile wear, stern face, strong eyes, honed body, Middle Eastern.
- Mad +1 ☐☐☐☐☐
- Peaceful +1 ☐☐☐☐☐
- Sad 0 ☐☐☐☐☐
- Joyful -1 ☐☐☐☐☐
- Scared 0 ☐☐☐☐☐
- Powerful +2 ☑☑☐☐☐
Rostam works primarily as a courier, delivering tech and information that others might be tempted to take for their own.
- Refusing the technology so embraced by those around me is not a sacrifice or weakness. It is a gift, and my strength.
- The truth, however ugly and uncomfortable, is superior to even the most beautiful lie.
- Efficiency is more important than style.
- The Art of Being Elsewhere: [Powerful, Defensive] I am motion and flow, never at rest. I strike without telegraphing and retreat at the unexpected angle. (3-harm hand loud 2-armor while using)
- The Way of Least Resistance: [Subtle, Bladed] The point of my blade finds a way, through the weave of fiber, or past the harmonic resonance of energy. (2-harm hand loud AP)
When you lead people out of danger, name up to three people you wish to save. When you save all of them you generate 2 humanity. When you try and fail to save anyone you name, generate 1 humanity.
- Polymer/Carbon Fiber Combat Knife (2-harm)
- Loose-fitting pants and a knee-length tunic made from reactive fabric (1-armor)
POTENTIAL: At the beginning of session, roll 2d6 without adding a state. On a 10+, you generate 2 humanity. On a 7–9, you generate 1. When you draw upon your humanity and consume it, you may spend it 1 for 1 to:
- Inflict humanity harm by telling or showing someone how capable you are despite shirking all technology has to offer.
- Perform an extraordinary feat of physical aptitude (The MC has fnal discretion).
- Take +1 forward when protecting someone from danger.
PARKOUR: When you use the environment to facilitate your movements through the world, roll. On 10+, choose 3. On a 7–9, choose 2.
- Escape an enemy and avoid all harm.
- Leave no trail or trace.
- Navigate to an advantageous spot.
- Change, reorganize, or manipulate the environment to their detriment.
HONED SPECIAL: When the Honed shares a moment of intimacy with someone, be it physical or emotional, you generate 1 hold with that person. Either of you can spend it to have the Honed appear in a dangerous situation with or without explanation as to how they got there.
At the end of every session, you're required to see if any of your beliefs have been tested, got you into trouble, or have been resolved. Refusing the technology so embraced by those around me is not a sacrifice or weakness. It is a gift, and my strength. was definitely tested, so go ahead and mark 1 XP. Do you think any others came into play?
Start of Session 2:
Fire your start of session move here!
(Rolled: 2d6. Rolls: 3, 4. Total: 7)