Jasper, the Attached
Masculine, hi-tech wear, worn face, compelling eyes, heavy-set body, Black.
When the Attached shares a moment of intimacy with someone, be it physical or emotional, roll+ your object’s hunger. On a 10+, they take -1 forward and you take -1 ongoing until the object believes it was no big deal. On a 7–9, it speaks triggers. On a miss, give your object -1 hunger.
[Playbook Specific Mechanics]
LEST WE BE PARTED
Parted, you are Yourself (the object may not exert its will upon you until you are reunited with it). but you are Vulnerable
. You are emotionally imbalanced, and easily wounded. Whenever you suffer harm, take an additional +1 harm AP until you recover your object.
THY WILL BE DONE
: At the beginning of the session give your object +1 hunger, then roll and
add your object’s hunger. On a 10+, the MC holds 3. On a 7–9, the MC holds 1. Throughout the
session, the MC can spend their hold 1 for 1 to:
MAKE IT SO
- Name something; your object must have it. When you give in to your object, mark experience and -1 hunger from your object.
- Have it object to a course of action or propose one of its own; Should you obey, mark experience and -1 hunger from your object.
: Whenever your object has -1 hunger or below, add an additional tag for its use. So long as it is at -1 or below, you have the benefit of this tag. Should its hunger go above -1, the benefit is lost. Write the additional tag here: MULTITASK
[Detail: How did you get your cybernetics? Did you: Kill for them, Steal them, Owe Cred, or owe Giri for them?]Eye (3 tags):
[options].Ear (3 tags):
[options].Arm (1 tag):
[options].Leg (1 tag):
[options].Interface (2 tags):
HUD ENCRYPTED SCARRED, Owe GiriChest (1 tag):
- If someone keeps a secret about your object that could harm it or you in the future, they have 1 Giri on you.
- If you’ve told someone the precise origin of your object, which you have not told others, you have 1 Giri on them.
- If someone has seen what happens to you when you are parted from your object and protects that secret for you, they have 1 Giri on you.
Mnemosyne: I keep a secret about her subconscious from her for her benefit, I have 1 Giri on her.
[Detail: Create three Beliefs. If a Belief is tested this session, mark 1 XP at the end of the session. If a Belief gets you into trouble this session, mark 2 XP at the end of the session. If a Belief is erased and resolved or changed after being tested, mark 3 XP.]
1. Synthetic life is as valuable as natural life.
2. Take whatever you can grab, if you don't get caught.
[Detail: Everyone has a Jam (something you are good at and do to making a living and earn Creds). When you tell the MC what your jam is they’ll tell you how much Cred you earn when you get downtime. Your Jam is used to establish your lifestyle, your income, and how you know certain other characters.]
is research and development for a cybermedical startup. He's very accustomed to jumping from startup to startup.
[Detail: When you attempt something that benefits you and fail or when you gain XP from beliefs mark each box per 1XP you accrue. Grab the advancement list from your playbook.]