Useful InformationGlossaryLink to the World Burner google spreadsheet.Pintrest Board for inspirational images.
- Galactic Location: Interior world, NE Darikahn Empire above the Karsan League. Contested Space.
- Atmosphere: Partial Life supporting - Partially terraformed world. Class according to how close to the atmosphere scrubbers you are. Too far outside requires protective gear.
- Hydrology: Predominantly Liquid - Big oceans. 70/30ish split, earthlike.
- Topography: Naturally Rugged (Provisional. Thoughts?)
- Tech Level: Low Index (Provisional. Customizations. No Grav/Pressor tech due to messed up magnetosphere.
- Predominant Government: Imperial Stewardship (Provisional.) Stewardship and Court Setting is native.
Quote from the Chat (by Wilper) which seems to capure a lot:
"So, our world was one the home of a heretical sect. Mundus Humanitas burned the world to cleanse it, and it had since been a site of pilgrimage, to see the power of the MH, and to fully grasp the need for sacrifice to keep the faith intact and whole. Then there was the civil war, the Darikhan outlawed the MH faith, and to underline their seriousness they started terraforming the planet to bring it back to life again. A symbol action more than anything, something to rally around in these dark times. Then again, another garden world wouldn't be a bad thing to have on hand. And while we wait for that to happen we can use it to store some political prisoners and POWs, there's a war going on you know. That also means that there are no families going back a long time on this world, unless there are descendants of the original families that are now reclaiming what once was lost."
Time to start Burning our World! I'll compile the results in this post.
First one up is Galactic Location. This covers how close our world is to the Vaylen threat (in the galactic South) and which of the Empires we are either in or between, so certain cultural things. There is a brief description in the world building chapter but also you might look at the traits at the beginning of the human lifepaths, which goes into a little more detail.
Keep in mind the big civil war that broke the empire ended about 126 years ago.