Let's have one epilogue thread to suss out what happens with the bomb threat, the plague, and the needs on the bridge for crew.
Mark, given the choice between leaving Priscilla hidden and bringing "the cure" into play, how do you decide?
- If you chose to keep Priscilla hidden, then there is no cure available for the group and any breach in containment spreads the plague aboard the ship.
- If you hunt for Priscilla and reveal her, the cure requires her death. She'll willingly accept this cost and the AAU will attempt to upload her consciousness into the computer's memory, allowing her to continue existence. The cure should end the quarantine...
Tabitha, you've reached out to your classmates to build a bridge crew, but only one of them bothered to respond. Where do you focus your efforts?
- do you keep piloting in shifts with the crew you have, and spend free time helping Gwen getting into her Ottermode body?
- do you stick your nose into whatever Ourania and Temperance have planned and possibly affect or thwart their goals?
Ourania, your mother is dying, but you've launched a grand plan to break quarantine. When you announce the threat to the ship, roll with Dark. On a hit, choose options. On a 10+, choose two. On a 7-9, you just get one.
- You discover the deadman switch and can activate the device or not, your call
- They agree to discuss terms
- Nobody is hurt in the negotiations
Ashlee, you were able to escape the iso cubes with Gwen's help. You're in the belly of the beast among the Corporals in their blind spot. Do you unleash vengeance on the ones who hurt you, or try to free the other students, including Priscilla and Lucas?
Temperance, you followed the plan to the letter, right? Let’s see you roll+Hot for how your clique carried out their orders. On a hit, choose which things went wrong. On a 7-9, choose two. On a 10+, you need only choose one.
- Trish sets the deadman switch to her own input
- Torrence lets the plan slip to Corporal Eff and is detained
- Tunde rats you out to your father before the big plan is set in motion