[Junk XIII] Morning Glory? (P 6-3)

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Silk quips, "Now that we found Trojan, Proper. I'm fine." Tooheys turns up the music and Silk slides into a much more sultry part of the dance. Maybe for your benefit, maybe its just the next few steps.

What's this tune, Proper? It's one of your faves, isn't it? Did you ever dance to it?

After a few rounds of Silk gyrating, she does flick a glance over to you. Her mask of concentration slips and she motions for Tooheys to turn the music down. "Get me a lime-water, T."

Tooheys turns down the music and scoots out, leaving you alone with Silk. Without missing a beat, she asks, "What's wrong, Proper?" The tone, again, neutral, but not irritated.
  • I was so full of my own problems, I'd forgotten about Silk needing more glass. See? This is what happens when you let feelings in. Bad for business.

Slave by Britney Spears- it is one of my favorites. I had a number that brought down the whole house- could melt the pants off any woman and a good chunk of men, too.

After Tooheys leaves, I sigh- wanting to get into it and not at the same time. "I've had a... complication." I explain. "Distraction. Irritation. Whatever."
  • She does her little catwalk saunter over to you, like you're some customer. She puts eyes on you, unflinching, sultry. She asks with smoke on her voice, "What is it? Spill, baby."
  • Proper, is Silk your confidante normally? I'm curious
  • When I do confide in someone- which is rare- it's almost always Silk. She's amazing at what she does, but often folk look down their noses at her- which I get.

I light a cigarette. "Do you ever get feelings for people?" I say the word like it's disgusting, taking a drag. "I don't want 'em. Didn't ask for 'em. Bad for business."
  • "No." Silk answers quickly, in a clipped tone. Her face tightens for a moment, then she plays it off, "Everyone I dance for, is a fan or a mark. Why... someone getting to you?"
  • Of course she wouldn't tell me. That was a stupid question. "Wiggled into my brain. Won't come out." It doesn't matter, I'll get over it. Another drag.
  • "Want me to drrrag it out of you, Proper?" She says it while dragging a playful hand across your thigh. "Do you need me to get you drunk so you can spill? Or should I frak it out of you. You know you came here to tell me... just save us some time." She's smiling like a lion when she says this.
  • That gets a smile out of me. "Why would I want to save time when I could let you frak it out of me?" I mean, come on! I have a lopsided grin on my face.

Silk knows me so well- of course I came here to tell her. "'s Tulle." I say simply, hanging my head.
  • She sighs, not disapprovingly, just, because she knew. "You could do worse." She climbs onto your lap, lays her head on your shoulder. "You think she has feelings for you?"
  • "Maybe. I don't know." I reply, not bothering to hide that this upsets me. "But what the frak am I gonna do? Quit the biz and settle down? And then what?" Get jealous every time Tulle has a private booking? Upset the balance I've set up with my crew. Yeah- I've only had those thoughts a few hundred times today...

I stroke her hair. "I can't afford to have feelings. They're gonna get in the way and someone's gonna have to pay and I suspect that person'll be me."

The thought I've been ignoring, though- with all of my willpower- is what if I did? What if I let Tulle in?
  • Silk closes her eyes when you stroke her hair, but she's listening close. She slides in to start kissing your neck while slowly unbuttoning your shirt. She whispers, "It's alright, Proper. All you need to do is wall it off. Just draw a line between work," She nibbles your ear, "And play. If you think she's open to it, chat with her about some boundaries. Maybe she stops frakking, just dances. It'll cut the bottom line, but I'm sure you can make up the difference elsewhere. Annnnd, you won't be making stupid mistakes."

She's got your chest exposed now, her nails running along your skin as she focused on worshiping your neck for a bit. The door opens, and Tooheys stands there for a moment, sort of stuck, not knowing if she should come in or stay out.

What do you do?
  • Anyone else on my crew giving me business advice and I'd tell 'em to shut the frak up- but Silk? Well, she's got me a little distracted, yeah?

I wave a hand in Tooheys' direction. "In or out, I don't care which." I say. "If you wanna watch, you might learn some things." I say with a smirk on my face, returning my focus to Silk.
  • Tooheys comes in, sits the glass on the small end table between the beds, then sits on the opposite bed. She's trying not to look like she's watching, but yeah, she is.

Silk's working your shirt over your shoulders, her movements delicate, so gentle you barely notice that you're leaning forward for her to slide the sleeve down. She pulls you into a showy kiss, and you quickly realize she's showing off in front of Tooheys, using you as her little plaything.

What do you do?
  • I appreciate Silk's work ethic- to teach her assistant the very best. That's dedication, right there. And I'm not without my own work ethic- just because I don't get up on stage anymore doesn't mean I'm all out of tricks.

But! I take care to not outshine my star. So I glance at Tooheys a bit- make eye contact with her. I let Silk take the reigns, though.
  • She's a star indeed, and wow, she can really hold your attention. She strips off your shirt, then slips out of her own top, pulling you into some kisses that are brief but fiery, lots of tongue, almost like a stage act, but a little more intimate. She's sitting right on top of you now, only a couple layers of clothing impeding a true sexual act.

"Proper," she whispers softly into your ear, the left one, on the other side away from Tooheys, "Do me a favor, please. Pretty please. Frak us both. Just for me, alright?" Then she pulls back, starts working her way down to the floor, working at your belt with much smoother movements than Janco did, what say, an hour and a half ago? Wow, yeah, guess it was.

What do you do?
  • I grin when she says pretty please. As she moves down, I look over at Tooheys and motion for her to come over. If this is gonna be how the new girl learns, I'll help out every frakking day.

Assuming she comes over, I kiss Tooheys hard- full of passion. Probably surprise her, not that I care.
  • Oh yes, it surprises her, but she yields to your touch. In fact, in moments, she's clutching at you, panting in your ear, calling your name. Things progress rapidly, what with you and Silk both putting on a show now.

And it's a wonderful dance you do. You take the lead, but Silk is your partner, kissing you, moving with you as you push Tooheys back on the bed. It isn't anything new to you, but it's different enough to keep your interest for a bit, right?

Then, you see something that you didn't quite expect. You're busying yourself with removing what little clothing Tooheys is wearing, and Silk slides up beside her. The skinny girl's eyes are closed, she's one of those girls that whines during their passion. Not sure if that's a turn on or the opposite for you. But then Silk slips her face by Tooheys, and bends down to gently kiss the girl, her protege, her little trainee.

Tooheys opens her eyes right at Silk is closing in. Maybe her senses told her someone was coming in, maybe she expected it was you, somehow. She sees Silk, though, and there's a quick little sharp intake of breath, like a gasp. And Tooheys turns her head. She turns her head away from Silk's kiss.

What do you do?
  • edited December 2013
    The dance isn't new, but one of the players is, so that's different enough. Tooheys' whining is sort of endearing, though it's more of a turn on when they moan.

That is... interesting. I pull Silk over to me and kiss her, but keep my open eyes on Tooheys.

OOC: Read Tooheys incoming.
  • OOC: Read Tooheys. Roll+sharp. +1xp rolling highlighted.
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 5, 6. Total: 12)
  • OOC: What is Tooheys really feeling?
  • edited December 2013
    Tooheys is super conflicted right now. Right this second, she's super turned on being with you, and desperate to impress you. She's excited and horny and worried that her whining isn't sexy and also part of her doesn't care, she just wants this so bad.

But deeper, she's conflicted about Silk, who took her in, has shown her so many things that she knows can help her get jingle, have a better life. And she feels like she owes her. But she just isn't sexually attracted to her, at all. She wants to want her, to act like she wants her, at least. But when Silk gets close, something in Tooheys stomach just flip flops and turns.
  • This will be a good lesson for her, then. Plenty of times performers are booked by clients that they aren't very attracted to- or even at all. Silk probably knew that- she's been paying much more attention to the girl than I have.

OOC: What does Tooheys wish I'd do?
  • Tooheys wants you to see her as sexy, recognize that she's capable of becoming one of your girls. She'd also like it if you kept frakking her so she wouldn't have to touch Silk.
  • OOC: How can I get Tooheys to touch Silk?
  • Well, if you tell her to do it, she will. She won't disobey you, even it will make her feel sick. She needs this job.

If you convince her this is part of the training, to give her customers, regardless of who they are, their desires, then she might have a shot of making it onto the crew, that would work long term.
  • Why do I feel like Silk set me up? She's got a crush or something on Tooheys- that's why she took her as an assistant. The problem is now that I've dug this grave, I have to lie in it.

I pull back from both of them. "Too- I will not force you to do anything you don't want. That being said- if you wanna work on my crew you gotta be able to frak with anyone." She better be in or out fast cause I'm getting angry on top of frustrated and I'm about ready to frak the brains out of I-don't-care-who.

I only wait a few seconds for her reply.
  • Tooheys nods, "I... I want it, Proper!" She looks over to Silk and nods. She slides back over to grab Tooheys hair and kiss her, pretty forcefully. Toohey submits to it, and she'll follow both of your leads, wherever. You broke her, Proper. She stopped fighting. This is what she said she wanted. Training isn't easy, right?

Do you go ahead and frak her brains out? Or end up with Silk? Or mix and match? Tell me who you use your Sex Move on, and go ahead and choose options.
  • Yeah, I end up frakking Too. Silk is miles better, but doesn't always take my direction. I do sympathize with Too- for about a half second. She did want me to frak her.

OOC:
    *Will my crew accept them?
    *Who will try to take them from me once they are mine?
    *What are they truly worth?
  • edited December 2013
    The crew will never accept her. She will never measure up, even if she does learn enough to be on par with them.
    Silk will try to take her from you. Later, if Velvet decides to make a go of it, he will try to take her away to lure Silk.
    Her most obvious worth is leverage on Silk. More than drugs, this is now how you control Silk, through Too. If she were angled towards kink, or darker sexual desires, she could earn quite a bit. But she'll never be a decent performer as a dancer, she just doesn't have it.
    Outside of your line of business, she's an insightful artist, that's her true talent. Raw and untrained, but that's where she could outstrip most, if not all, of them.
  • Yeah, that's why I didn't want to hire her in the first place. Whatever.

Another cigarette for me.
  • --END SCENE==