[Junk XIII] Dinner and a Show (K 6-9, P 6-4)

edited December 2013 in Junkworld XIII
Kiddo,

VB was overjoyed when you agreed to go with her to Proper's show. She's heard about the amazing Silk. The show, the lighting and the music are all impressive. I assume you sit close with VB? What is it about the show you enjoy most?

Proper,

Velvet notifies you that Kiddo is in attendance. She's a member of Council and also has some kind of hold over the Candies gang. She's here with her girlfriend, a girl with a robotic leg named VeeBee.

How is Silk's performance? What is going horribly wrong that nobody has noticed yet?

The show's nearly over.

Comments

• Silk's performance is flawless. It'd better be with the time she blocks out for practice.

Someone spilled a drink off on stage right- might have been Velour for all I know- right where Silk is gonna be in about a minute and a half. I stalk off to the side of the room to catch Too's attention and motion for her to do something about it.
  • Well I can't drink the liquor, the lime water is making me have to pee, I'm craving zoodles again, I'm jealous that I can't quite move like these girls can without feeling like a water-cooler, the chairs are hard on my back, and the smoke is making me nauseous — but I like the music selection a lot. The jazzy stuff specifically. Dad was big on that stuff. Bluesy-Jazzy-Piano-filled music. It brings me back.

Ok, I'm not gunna lie... I'm mostly here for Vee — but I'm not gunna let baby girl keep me away from this. Vee's been looking forward to this show for a while now, and I'll agree the folks here know how to put on a show.

I know a lot of folks who would pay good jingle for stuff like this.
  • edited December 2013
    Proper,

Velvet slides by to ask, "Are you going to schmooze with Kiddo, Proper? I can set up a meeting. Or a private dance?" You see both Kiddo and her girlfriend VB chatting, and he elbows you, "I'll get them ready, set them up. Maybe you come in later to check on them? Should this one be free?"

Kiddo,

VB squeezes your hand as the show ends. "She's so amazing! They do private dances, did you want one?"
  • She was really good — y'know, skilled and all that. Flexible. Uh... A private dance? "I dunno Vee... Are you sure? It's probably really expensive, and we need to be smart about jingle.."
  • VB pooches out her lower lip in mid annoyance. She fidgets for a second, then says, "I have a jingle from working at the big kitchen. But, you know, you're right, this was silly. I'm just happy we got to see them. It's okay."
  • Damn it... I can't say no to Vee... "Wait... I mean, if you want a private dance or something like that, then I wouldn't say no. I'd just rather get a super special private dance from you."

I look around the bar, and wonder who sets these things up.
  • Kiddo,

"Well, maybe I can pick up a few pointers, and when we get home, you'll get just what you want!" VB gives you a naughty grin, she's really pretty in the dim red lights.

There's a trim but athletic Asian man who notices you looking around, Kiddo, and comes over, "Hello Councilwoman, did you enjoy the show? Anything more we can do to entertain you?"
  • Vee's really pretty in any lighting. I smile back to her approvingly, and keep looking for the man in charge. I'm a little surprised that they come to me... I look over to the Asian man, not really used to booking something like this — I mean, it's not like I've been to many burlesque shows in my day.

Or any for that matter.

I can't help but notice he went out of his way to call me "councilwoman" — great. They know who I am — what's with this formality bullshit? I smile back, trying to be pleasant. "Yeah — my girlfriend here was really interested in a private dance... Who do we have to talk to to set something up?"
  • Kiddo,

"I can help you with that. It's Kiddo, right? I'm Velvet." He smiles, then looks to VB, "I know you're VeeBee. I've seen you cooking at the big kitchen..." he drops his voice and leans in to give a dramatic whisper, "Don't tell Barilla, but I think she's got some serious competition!" VB's eyes dance at the praise and he laughs, a genuine laugh that's quite appealing.

He's got his hands on the back of each of your chairs, now, standing between and behind you. He looks up at the dancers, who are out, mingling with the crowd, "Who do you want, Kiddo?"
  • I nod when he says my name — see? I knew he did. I wonder if his complement was just an act... If it was, he's really good at it. When the question of who I want comes up, I freeze...

Who do I want? I don't want anyone... I look to Vee, completely unsure of who would be best... "You said you liked Silk, right? Or did you want a man? Or someone else?"
  • Kiddo,

A slow smile spreads over VB's face. She says with a little grin, "You're the only girl for me, Kiddo. Pick us a hunky man." She giggles a little, looking at Chiffon the big guy and up to Velvet, then even back to the man Velvet was speaking with earlier.
  • Chiffon kind of looks like Rinso when he was younger, but I'm not really into Dreadlocks and mustaches... I hum contemplatively, and bite my lip. Everything here is so showy... I know Vee likes that kind of stuff... I guess I look up at Velvet and point to Chiffon. "How about him? He looks good."
  • Kiddo,

"That's Chiffon," Velvet says with a grin, "He's a hunk and a half, am I right?" VB nods in agreement. He catches Chiffon's attention and waves him over. Chiffon smiles, this brilliant smile that makes your heart melt just a teeny bit, and comes over to you.

For a guy with some muscles, he's smooth as butter. He continues to heart-melt smile and introduces himself, "Hello there. I'm Chiffon. Would you ladies like me to dance for you?"
  • I nod at Velvet- I'm not thrilled about giving out free dances, but if I can get the ear of a council member... yeah, that's not an opportunity I'll pass up.

I walk up just as Chiffon is introducing himself, nodding at the two men. "I'm Proper, I run the show- this one is on the house." I say smoothly. I don't want to allow them any time to doubt whether it's worth the jingle or not.
  • I look up at this big man, Proper, who just showed up and chuckle to myself, "It's OK. We can pay. I'm Kiddo." I offer him my hand.
  • I shake Kiddo's hand firmly, but not hard- my eyes crinkling into a smile. "Just because you can doesn't mean you have to." I say. "The first one's free for beautiful ladies such as yourselves."

OOC: Read Kiddo incoming.
  • OOC: Read Kiddo. Roll+sharp. +1xp rolling highlighted.
    (Rolled: 2d6+1. Rolls: 3, 2. Total: 6)
  • I smile in a nice thin line when he offers me the first dance free — I hate getting special treatment for no good reason. I want to earn what I get. That, and he's probably not really giving me the dance for free... "That's very kind of you, but the beautiful lady likes paying her way. You run this joint? I've gotta say, you know how to put on a good show... Are you planning on setting up shop here?"
  • "As you desire." I reply, smiling at her compliment. "Yes- I run the show here. I'm working on details with Bacardi."
  • I nod, "That's good... Bacardi seems pretty invested in the future of this place. I guess he's looking to class us up. Do you have a big customer base here? Or are you still feeling out the market?"
  • Ah, a woman after my own heart. "We pretty much have a stable customer base anywhere we go for the show, the thing we're feeling out is private bookings." I tell her.

"Can I get either of you a drink?" I ask.
  • Private bookings... Well, that takes jingle, doesn't it? There's a bit of a market for that here, what with that perv Du, and a few "rich" people on council, but I'm not sure that'll support him very well... I shake my head when he offers me a drink and pat my tummy demonstratively, "no thanks — I can't drink, and I'm good with my water."

I look him over, sizing him up, then nod to the free seat in front of me. "Why don't you sit a minute, Proper? I'm interested in what you think we can do for each other here."

OOC:
    Q1 — What does proper intend to do here, re: The Ascendant.
  • I have to ignore my urge to go schmooze with other customers. I sit down in front of her and smile. "Of course."

I intend to settle in and make as much jingle as possible. Maybe add a couple new folks to my crew. I'm not looking to cause any trouble- happy customers are repeat customers. And if I can keep my crew happy, all the better.
  • A legitimate businessman, you say? I'm not a big fan of turning jingle, but I can appreciate a man who wants to keep things straightforward, and avoid trouble. I smile back at him.

I take a sip of my water when he pulls out the chair and sits, "so I'm at a bit of a transition in my life... I've been running around the salts down near Boomtown for as long as I can remember, and now I've come up here and been offered this cushy position talking to privileged folks, and keeping people safe and all that... That's all well and good, but I don't know the first thing about class... I come from a line of Candy Bars and songmen."

I look around the bar again, more so to point out how I'm something of a fish out of water than to take it in, "but this place? This is classy. This is the kind of place I might bring people who want to deal with the Ascendant, but don't know what we're all about. It's a good front line — y'know? You're looking for customers who can pay, and you know how to schmooze, and word has it you can even shrug off the shit Santi slung at you — which is no small feat, yeah?" I smile, "that's the kind of shit I need to learn how to do if I'm gunna succeed up here."

I pause, "so whaddya say we work out a little deal here? A little quid pro quo." Hee hee. My Dad used to say that when he was angling for something long term with dealers back in Boomtown's early days.
  • My eyebrows go up at the bit about Candy Bars- I would not have guessed that. She's young, but has obviously seen some shit in her life. Haven't we all.

I practically preen when she calls my show classy- plenty of folk have names for it, but the language is usually more colorful and includes pimp, whore or slag. Its so rare to be praised before I get into a woman's pants.

"I didn't shrug of Santi so much as make a mutually beneficial deal with her." I chuckle to myself for half a second.

This girl doesn't seem so interested in a private booking- the two women are together- so who got her pregnant? Interesting.

"But now you are speaking my language." I grin at her offer. "I am willing to help, wanting to help, waiting to help you in this endeavor."
  • I shrug, "whatever you did with Santi, it stopped her from making a complete ass of herself — and if you say you made a deal with her, then that's what I'm out to get at." I lean forward, "before I say anything else... This deal with Santi — is this something the council needs to worry about?"
  • edited December 2013
    Why is it everybody wants to know the particulars of everybody else's deals?

I lean in and and smile conspiratorially- "You can hardly expect me to say yes, Councilwoman." I know that's not what she's looking for though- I'm just playing with her a bit. I lean back a bit. "Tell you what- I'll answer your question if you'll answer one of mine?"
  • Urgh... Councilwoman. I smile back, "No — but I was hoping you'd save me the trouble of having to figure that out... What's your question, Proper? I'm a mostly open book."
  • She obviously doesn't like being called that. "I'd like to know how a woman as young as yourself- who hasn't resided here for very long- managed to become a councilwoman." I've heard enough around to know a few on the council don't like her. If I'm to side with her, then I may be shutting out opportunities with other members. Unless I find a way to play both sides. Which I will, if need be.
  • I giggle, "beats the frak out of me. I shot Branigans, and worked really hard? It's not like I had noble intentions Proper — the shithead had my Ma' and Dad here, and I wanted them back. When the dust settled, I helped Nezzy hunt down some pawns Branigans left behind — and it just so happens that my Dad founded Boomtown, so running towns is kinda in my blood. Having the Northern Candy Bars work with me probably helped."

I look him in the eyes, "but I'm here now, and I need a safe place for my baby — so I'm gunna make the Ascendant that place."
  • This girl. I rub my chin. So very forthright with the truth- if it is the truth. The Northern Candies were a pale imitation the last time I heard- I wonder if she was the one to shape them up?

"Fair enough." I tell her. "Santi wanted du cut off, but couldn't make up the jingle I'd lose- so she offered protection. I decided it'd be better to have her on my side than not. You tell me if the council needs to worry about that."
  • OOC:
    Q1: Is Proper telling the truth? I think that's largely the whole story...

"I'll never understand why she's so attached to that skeezball... When I first got here, he offered to let me see my dying dad if I sucked his dick in front of Nezzy and Santi... Seriously." I shake my head, "frakking skeezball."

I should stop talking... I don't give a shit if he tells Santi that — I just don't wanna turn this deal south. Vee's probably wanting to get on with that dance, too... "The only thing I'm worried about is the council being influenced to make bad decisions for everyone — if that's really what you've got brewing, then fine."

I smile, "so are you interested in helping me impress some VIPs from the nearby holds into playing nice with the Ascendant?"
  • I am telling the truth, but not the whole truth. Santi told me we'd work something out- meaning she would feed me choice information I'd be interested in, or beat heads for me. I'm really not interested in her protection, it was merely a way to get her to stop beating on my crew.

"It seems Santi may have done me a favor- if du had forced himself on Velour, she may not have been able to stop it." I say. When I saw him at the first show he seemed like an oily, festering sort of man. "I do take care of me and mine first, but I recognize that my establishment won't last long in an unstable environment."

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." I grin and nod. Literally. I think to myself.
  • Well, I guess I'll have to keep an eye on Santi...

I cock my head, "So what do you what in exchange for this little arrangement?"

OOC:
    Q3: How can I get Proper to join my crew?
  • I'm not going to sign up for working for a boss. Been there, done that. Not going back. Now if you are talking about working together- more of an independent consultant type thing, that can totally happen. You're gonna have to show me you can give me something I can't get on my own, or get it for me at a discount. Show me it's to my advantage and I'm there.

"Ah, the all important question. Price." I reply. I know the steps to this dance. "You understand there aren't rates for this type of arrangement, yes? If you expect my crew to perform for these VIPs for free I'd expect to be compensated accordingly. Time away from paying customers is lost jingle. Past that, I'm a simple man- I want safety for me and my crew. Food. Discounts at the infirmary would be grand. You tell me- what are you offering?"
  • Eef... That's a steep price for partnership... "To be clear: nobody's asking you to perform for free — you and your people just host us, and I'll kick jingle your way to reimburse you for the cost of your people's company — if your folks do their jobs as well as I've seen, then I'm sure you'll even get some private bookings from it on our guests' dime — something I can even try to help you land. The added business from outside holds means you get exposure to higher-value clients than what we've got here — and the deals I make with them helps keep the Ascendant from collapsing under its own weight."

I sigh, "I'm friendly with the doctor here — she's good people. If you want discounts at the infirmary, and food stamps instead of jingle, I can probably help subsidize that — hell Vee's a damn good cook if you wanna do special functions and shit — but I'm not gunna pay you and do all that unless you land me some pretty major deals. I've got mouths to feed, and the higher ups charge an arm and a leg for living space."

I thought it was a good idea — invest in the local businesses, so to speak — but if he doesn't think that's good enough, then he can just keep on doing what he's doing. It'll be like I never came here...
  • Just so we're clear, Velvet and Chiffon left you two to chat, went on to other customers, with Velvet refilling drinks a couple times. VB has been leaning into you Kiddo, not lazy, just affectionate. She's been listening intently, but it's kind of obvious she's not here to set up a business deal.
  • I give Vee a kiss on the forehead and whisper, "The dance is coming, hon. Thanks for being patient."
  • "I'm sorry- I wasn't clear. I'm not asking for all those things, they are merely several things I need and would accept any as payment." Or all, if she was that gullible. My way of trying to squeeze out as much as I can from a deal. "Who is your friend in the infirmary?"
  • Well, that's better I guess. "Ok. I can get you those deals. Just tell me what you need, when you need it, and keep a running tally of whatever services we use. We can settle up on the first of each moon."

When he asks about my friend in the infirmary, "Stitch — one of the other "councilors". We came up here together — why do you ask?" I even do the little air-quotes — because it's not like I think we deserve prestige for our services on the council.
  • I nod at her proposal. "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." I grin.

"Went to the infirmary after Santi used Chiffon for a punching bag. I was just curious." I answer her.
  • I shake my head when he says Santi beat up Chiffon. Stupid bitch.

At least we've struck a vague deal... Fair enough. I offer him my hand to shake, "So about that dance... "
  • I shake her hand again. I like this girl- business before pleasure... I can respect that.

"Absolutely." I say and wave Chiffon over.
  • Chiffon just came out of a private dance with Barilla, actually. He saunters over, all smiles, "Yes, Proper?"
  • "I think these ladies would like a private dance." I tell him. "Whatever they'd like. The councilwoman insists on paying, so make sure they get their jingle's worth."
  • Kiddo,

Chiffon smiles and takes both your and VB's hands, leading you in an adorable mix of gentlemanly and sexy manner, back to his private room, a blue room, complete with a bed, even a little shower.

The questions I have are, how long do you keep him? Do you and VB frak him?

Proper,

Kiddo leaves with Chiffon, other customers pair off with your crew, its a good night. You see Tulle, she's talking with a guy who came east from Armor, you recognize him. His name is Philips, he totally has a thing for Tulle. He's frakked her a number of times, made her top earner for a while. Tulle's chatting with him, it's almost a done deal. But you notice she's looking up, looking at you. Hard to read her across the room, but its almost like she's unsure.

What do you do?
  • We keep him a while — this may end up being an expensive night... The dance is very well done, and Chiffon is definitely very skilled in his trade. I'm enjoying myself — the bed is more comfortable than those chairs were — and I'm watching Vee.

I know she's not as into women as she is into men... I know that losing Rinso means she's probably been craving some satisfaction I can't give her. I want her to be happy. If she wants to sleep with Chiffon, I would let her... Hell, if I think it would make her happier I'd insist upon it.

The question is: does she want to sleep with Chiffon?
  • OOC: Reading Vee. Roll+Sharp. +1XP.
    (Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 6, 2. Total: 10)
  • OOC: Holding 3.
    Q1: What does VB wish I'd do?
  • My left eyebrow rises of it's own accord. So Philips came all the way from Armour for Tulle? I mean, sure maybe he also wants to come live here or whatever, but right now all I can think of the two of them frakking.

I quickly try to smile my showman's smile, masking the jumble of feelings that play across my face.

OOC: Act under fire to hide feelings. Roll+cool.
    (Rolled: 2d6. Rolls: 5, 6. Total: 11)
  • Kiddo,

VB wishes you would frak Chiffon with her.

Proper,

Tulle makes eye contact with you, for a flash of a moment. She catches the smile, returns it back, and gently nods once. Then the eye contact is broken, she looks back to to Philips. In a moment, she's pulling his hand and he's eagerly following her back to the red room.

What do you do?
  • I compose myself fast- always gotta look happy for the customers. I smile and nod at Tulle- like, of course she should book him if he'll pay. Frak, maybe he'll pay me enough for her and she'll be out of my hands...

I remember my hands on her naked skin- caressing, exploring, gripping. I shake my head and the memories away. My hands ball up into fists. I wonder if Janco is working. Hell, I'd even frak Toohey right now, just to take the edge off.
  • ... Ok.

I reach into my bag, and produce a bag of jingle — something I was saving for Vee anyway — and gently place it on Chiffon's nightstand. I come up behind Vee and embrace her, resting my chin on her shoulder, "Chiffon... I think my girl needs to be rewarded for her patience with me earlier." I kiss Vee's neck tenderly, and slip my hands under her top. "Let's show her a good time."

OOC:
    Q2: What is Vee really feeling?
  • I sit down at the bar and down a glass of something- "What the hell is this stuff?" I ask the bartender. "Anyone left alone tonight?" I ask him with a slight smirk.

What I need now, right this moment, is my dick in someone. Or someone's mouth. Or their hand. I'm not picky.

OOC: Fingers in every pie incoming.
  • OOC: Fingers in every pie. Roll+hot. +1xp rolling highlighted.
    (Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 4, 1. Total: 7)
  • Proper,

Well, lets see. Tonight, you have Bacardi here, like most nights. Santiba is here, near the door, just making sure her man never came by, which he didn't. There's a new Candy here, cute girl with pink hair, called herself Toot when you said hi.

Your pick.
  • Kiddo,

VB has told you before that she doesn't like girls, just you. Right now, with Rinso back, she's curious if she could enjoy the three of you together, at least on a physical level. This is the safest way for her to "try it out", see if things are really different.

She's also trying to work through her hurt over Rinso without being near him, and having you here makes her feel safe to try that.
  • "What is she drinking?" I ask the bartender, nodding my head over at Toot.
  • The bartender, a chubby black woman in her forties named Slinky, says, "Water right now. It was Jack, but she ran out of jingle. About to cut her off of water, too."
  • That'll work. I walk over to the table she's sitting at, holding my own empty glass. "Mind if I sit down?"
  • She looks up at you, she was busy watching people, actually saw you heading by, then looked away. You stopping didn't surprise her. Now, you asking to sit with her, that's a bit of a shock.

She motions to the seat to her right, "Suit yourself, Proper. Need anything?" Her tone is neutral, she looks like she's fighting a little sleepiness and you're about to help her win the battle.
  • I pull Vee down to the bed, and start working her up the way I know she likes — taking her down that familiar rabbit hole — helping her relax, and enjoy Chiffon. Nagging thoughts are running through my head — that I'm not able to give her everything she needs, and that I'm not going to be attractive to her anymore. Is it greedy of me to want her all to myself? How can you not like girls, but be in love with one?

Q3: How can I get VB through her hurt with Rinso?
  • Kiddo,

First of all, you being here with her, not judging her, supporting her, that makes her feel safe. She has been with Rinso most of her life, he's been a constant source of love and pain. The time apart from him helped her grow into who she has become, but now he's dredging up all these old feelings and leaving her scared and confused.

She still loves him. She loves you more, but a part of her will always love him, too. She wants to see him come back to you, she is also deathly afraid of losing you to him and then being alone.

She needs time to rebuild her trust in him, she needs more assurance (yes, even more) that you are hers, even if Rinso is in the picture. When it comes down to it, it would be easier to have Rinso with you both than have him as some external threat.
  • I consider firing up the charm for her, but if she's already sleepy what's the point? "Yeah." I reply. "A frak, if you're interested." I look at her face, studying her reaction.
  • I curl up next to her as Chiffon does his thing, and let my hands find my way to those spots of hers she enjoys most. I kiss her passionately, and pleasure her in sync with Chiffon. I intend on doing more than just being here with her — I want her to know that even though I'm not a man, I know what she likes, and I'm going to give it to her.

During the heat of it all, I whisper calmly in her ear, "I want you, little Honeybee — and I'll do anything to make you happy. Don't you forget who loves you most."
  • edited December 2013
    Proper,

Her eyes flash with excitement for a moment, surprised, a little thrilled. But she hesitates, then answers with a shrug, "Sorry, sailor. I'm dead broke."

She reaches over to pat your hand, shrugs with an apology.
  • "I'm not asking you to pay." I say suggestively. I turn her hand over and run my index finger lightly in her palm. "I get lonely sometimes, too."
  • Kiddo,

VB screams out your name several times, and by the time she's reaching her fourth climax, she's pushing Chiffon off of her and pulling you close. She's panting, covered in sweat and practically glowing, it was, needless to say, an active session for her.

She's kissing you softly, patting your hair. VB catches your eyes and suggests, "Let him do you, baby."

What do you do?
  • Proper,

Toot gives you a suspicious look, like the thought of you being lonely is something she just doesn't believe to be true.

"Get us some drinks or a patch of the weed, and I'm all yours tonight. Just don't get frakkin clingy." She smiles and rises from her seat.

What do you do?
  • I swallow hard, and look over to Chiffon to make sure he's game... I dunno how he feels about pregnant girls — but I guess he's being paid to do it. I don't particularly need a man in my life — and I'd sooner just do Vee, frankly — but I smile back at her and nod, then roll over and invite Chiffon to take his turn with me.

I keep Vee as close as I can. I don't mind sharing myself, and I am always an attentive lover, it's just been a while since I've even thought about having a man as a partner... It's disorienting.
  • I grin and rise to leave, grabbing a partly full bottle of Jack from the bar.

"Sweetheart, the one thing I will never be, is clingy."
  • edited December 2013
    Kiddo,

Chiffon is a very open-minded person, and he's gentle enough to ease your concerns about your body image. Of course, he's a damn stallion, and he takes pride in his ability to stoke the passions of his clients. But really, the pleasure of this moment is in your head, isn't it? VB's staying close, like she's as invested in this as before, maybe more so. She's focused on you, but watching where the two of you join. Also, you feel her hands on your tummy, softly touching you there. I imagine that's weird.

So the question is, are you able to enjoy this? Or is it too much to bear and you have to grin and bear it?

Proper,

Toot follows, saying behind you, "Can we go back to your pad, then? Last place I wanna end up is one of your champagne rooms, alright?" She smacks your ass when you two exit Chef's, then throws an arm around you when she catches up.
  • I'd have preferred to go back to her place- I slept with Tulle in my bed- but at least then I'll be able to kick Toot out after we're done. "Yeah, this way." I answer, glad she can't see my face when she smacks my ass. I put my arm around her shoulder and squeeze her to me- maybe a little harder than I should. Gotta see how sturdy she is.
  • Proper,

She's sturdy, doesn't flinch away from your grip. She raises an eyebrow and asks, "If you're into the hard stuff, then Ima want enough Jack to forget most of it." You walk, arm-in-arm to your flat, open the door, and she slips out of your grasp to look around, taking a swig of the bottle. "Not bad... only one roomie. I'm in with the Candies, a whole gaggle o' bitches all up in your bidness. Who's in here with you?" She takes another swig, hands you the bottle.
  • At first, I didn't think it was going to work... I mean, Chiffon is really good at his job, and everything — but you might say being with a woman for this has spoiled me. I've got expectations! Eventually, though, with Vee there touching me, something clicks and I find myself getting into it.

It's not so much having a man, as seeing Vee really enjoy this. I find myself putting on a show just to impress her — I won't lie, it feels good too be appreciated. Even Vee's hands on my tummy make me feel more at ease. It's a little off-putting, but then it's not like I get a whole lot of propositions anymore... Going from chased after to nothing in the space of a month can really take a chunk off your self esteem. I'm sure to let her know just how much I appreciate that.

We go for a while, and I ride Chiffon like he's a prize stallion — pushing him to the bitter end. I don't finish, but I don't think that was Chiffon's fault. It was an awkward angle, and my tummy gets in the way of any hands looking to help out. I am satisfied though.
  • Whatever. I've got more liquor in my room. I grab the bottle and take a swig, setting the open bottle on the table.

"One of my girls, but she's in the champagne room." I reply, pulling her closer. I really don't want to talk about Tulle right now. Frak, I don't even want to think about her. I take another swig of Jack. Maybe it'd be better if both of us don't remember.
  • Kiddo,

Chiffon is with you, really engaged with it. He's one of those people who feeds on others desires, and once he sees it unlock, that you let some pleasure in, his brilliant smile flashes and he tries his damnedest to make you join him in climax. Afterwards, VB pulls you close, kissing and caressing you, avoiding sensitive body parts but enveloping you with affection and whispering sweet nothings of love and affection, thanking you for this wonderful night.

Proper,

"Good." Toot says as she takes the bottle back from you, and throws back another swig. "What's your position, hot stuff?"
  • I appreciate Chiffon's efforts — even if they don't amount to what he wanted. I embrace Vee after the fact, happy to share the moment with her. I don't think we can linger here very long, especially since Chiffon isn't really in this, but I take a few moments with her to catch my breath, and make her feel loved. This was her idea, after all.
  • I envision tying her up and gagging her- not so much for what it'd do for me, but just to shut her up. I take the bottle from her and set it down, returning my hands to the bottom of her top- sliding it up over her head. "Behind." I whisper in her ear, biting it firmly, but not hard.
  • Kiddo,

Before long, VB whispers in your ear that she wants to go home, take a shower with you, go to bed. I assume there are no objections?

Anything you want to talk about with her now that that is over?

Proper,

Well, Toot is fine with that, it seems. She unbuttons her jeans, pushes them down, with her underwear, and says, "Sounds good to me. Ima take the bed, my knees hurt after a while. You got lube? If not, you're gonna hafta get me a bit more ready. You got protection?" It's sort of clinical, isn't it? Did you realize you haven't even kissed her?
  • Yeah, I know I haven't kissed her. Normally I don't need lube- I have a way with women- but I just don't care about this girl. Just a frak, nothing more. I take my shirt off and unzip my pants- for a second I think about keeping them on, but that's sloppy technique and I'm better than that. I pull them the rest of the way off.

"Yes and yes." I reply to her, pulling both lube and strip of condoms out of a drawer. I don't always use them, and I almost hate to waste them on her, but whatever. If it keeps her from talking, I'll put one on.
  • Proper,

It doesn't keep her from talking. Not that it matters to a stud like you, but this girl is choice. I mean, in a sound bubble, you could stack her up with your girls and she'd come pretty damn close. But yeah, no sound bubble, and you don't get to clip the string on this Chatty Cathy. She's vocal, she urges you on, she tells you when you've hit a good spot", she talks dirty, she's big on telling you how good you're giving it to her. Hell, you'd think she was on stage. And yes, you make her climax, or at least some loud rendition of it. How was it for you?

When you're spent, what happens after?
  • I don't object. I want to go home anyway. On the way there, while we're alone, I turn to her and whisper, "so did you enjoy yourself? I had fun watching you back there... It made the whole thing really hot."
  • Kiddo,

She's slipped an arm around your waist, and nods with a tired grin at your question, "It was really hot. I'm so glad you were into it, Momma. I was afraid you'd be pissed." You step onto the lift, and you're both quiet since there are other folks in there with you. In fact, Nezzy is there, chatting with Beneful and Nescafe about The Bay. They greet you both, explaining it's "just work talk", not a meeting or anything.

Nezzy jokes, "All these two ever talk about is Council business, Kiddo. I'd love to talk about something boring an inconsequential sometime. Really." The lift gives its soft chime and the door opens to your level. They're all staying on. VB's starting to pull you off the lift with her.

What do you do?
  • I go at her rougher and rougher as she keeps talking. She said she was up for it.

I channel all my frustration, my anger, my annoyance at her continued diatribe into her. I'm used to making women lose speech until they climax, then the volume goes up.

At the start I highly doubted I'd get much satisfaction- what with the ongoing commentary. As we go along, though, her talking distracts me from my own thoughts and I climax so hard it surprises me. I'll be damned. Or frakked, rather.

I roll over onto the bed. I want a cigarette, but I'm too spent to get up right at this moment. Toot seems to be quiet- I can't help but laugh at that.
  • Proper,

Toot lays there on her stomach, panting for a bit, her face turned away from you, not that you'd notice. She hears your laugh, and she laughs with you, for a totally different reason. She raises up, pulling the bottle of Jack from the floor and taking a swig. She looks down at you. "That was frakkin great, Proper. You done? Or you wanna nother go?" She smiles at you, a lopsided grin.
  • When she laughs- I feel... happy, for a moment. I actually smile- a real one.

"Beautiful, I'm just getting started." I tell her, pulling her on top of my chest and kissing her.
  • Proper,

She kisses you back, a little whimper of need flowing from her, the surprise of that genuine moment thrilling her unexpectedly. She straddles you, reaching back to guide you into herself. She didn't ask for another condom, sort of lost in this moment. And she's quieter, well, not talking now, she grunting and panting. It seems she can't be quiet. She's smiling that lop-sided smile, looking down at you, her long wisp of pink hair tickling your face. It isn't a grudge frak so much this time. It most certainly isn't love, either, there are no misunderstandings on that one.

This time around is quite different, isn't it?
  • It is different- without the anger, the frustration. It's slower- playful, even. Exploration. The urgency isn't there- for a while anyway.

I blow that tuft of pink hair out of my face and grin at her. I revel in her grunts and moans now. Just good, old fashioned honey frakking.
  • edited December 2013
    I nuzzle Vee's chin while we wait for the lift, but put a hold on it when I spot Nezzy and the others in there. I giggle when Nezzy says she's looking to do something other than talk council business. "Vee and I were just at Proper's. He puts on a really good show — and I'm willing to bet he's not that into council business."
  • Proper,

Toot laughs when you blow her hair out of your face, breaking her verbal silence by saying, "Aint it a bitch? Always gettin in the way for me, too! Its just so frakkin sexy, I hafta keep it." She pulls your hands up so you're holding her breasts and continues humping down onto you. She growls, "Tell you what, Proper. Let's play a game. The loser is whoever cums first."

She assumes you're up for it and begins grunting with effort. Her mouth is closed into a tight line, her eyes hard with concentration as she is determined to make you climax before she does. She's destined to lose, isn't she? Is there any trick you pull to ensure that you're the winner?

Well, she does climax first, a bubbling scream erupting from her as she throws her hands in the air in exaltation of the moment, calling out to goddess of love and passion, crying your name, other sounds that aren't exactly words, just expressions of "yay, that was really awesome". Then she falls down to put her head on your chest, still panting.

You see behind her, at some point during her climax show, the door opened. Tulle is standing there in the doorway, watching with raised eyebrows, not reproachful, but yeah, surprised. Maybe, impressed or something? And right at that moment, Toot says in a soft breathy exhausted way, "Okay, Proper... you win."
  • Kiddo,

Nescafe makes a pfft noise, "Whores and pimps are always into politics, kid. Especially the ones who say they aren't." Beneful nods sagely, because he's some old know-it-all.

Nezzy, though. She says, "Well, Bacardi and Barilla say business has really picked up since Proper's crew came in..."

Beneful says, "Business is up all around, though. He may not have made that happen."

Nezzy shrugs, "Maybe. Maybe not. I saw him back when he performed. That show... it was incredible." She looks at the two councilmen, who are looking back with narrowed eyes. She continues, "He's a frakkin stallion, too. Best frak I've ever bought, and that's no lie." She cracks a grin, and winks at you and VB, Kiddo.

VB's rolling her eyes. Beneful and Nescafe are stuck between reproach and nervous laughter.

What do you do?
  • Yeah, no- that's not a game I'm going to lose. I smirk and tease her nipples, letting her think she's winning for a bit. After a while of neither of us giving ground, I slide my hand down her stomach, then lower. I rub my thumb over her clit, enjoying her gasp of surprise.

When she collapses on me I smile- god, that was damn good, and I'm a connoisseur. I turn my head to the side, almost totally spent... And Tulle is there. I smile at her before I realize what I'm doing. Gods- I only the woman on top of me was her!

I'm too spent to mask my face and I don't even care. My face softens- no small feat since I'm so damned relaxed. I wave a hand weakly at her, trying to ask her to come back in a half hour or so, though I'm not sure I get it across.
  • edited December 2013
    Well... He's not my type, but I giggle to that. "Politically inclined or not, the show's worth the price of admission — I'll say that. Next time we're down there, we'll call you down Nezz. Girls night." I'll make chit-chat until we get to our floor, then get off with Vee with no fuss.

I look to Vee when we're alone in the hall again, and smirk, "why would I be pissed, hon? You patiently put up with me playing councilor, and took me to a nice show."
  • Proper,

Tulle nods, closes the door and leaves you with Toot. She's still sort of laying on you, her heart beating against your chest. She says with exhaustion. "I lied... I think I really won. Whooo. Oh gods, you. You, you, you."

She lays there quietly for a moment, then pulls herself up. "Hot stuff, if you wanna finish up, just roll me over. I'll play dead fish for ya till you get our rocks off." She gives you that lop-sided grin again. But hell, she is worn out.

Kiddo,

Nezzy grins, "Hell to the yes, Kiddo. I'll take you up on that."

The door closes, and you and VB walk and talk. She looks up at you, "So, you're not mad or jealous or anything? Cause I gotta tell ya. I loved it, every minute. But I know if I weren't there, it would bother me. Would it, you know, bother you?" She's peering at you closely now. You're standing right outside the entrance to your flat.

What do you do?
  • "Nah, I'm good, but thanks." I say, smiling at her. I'll lay next to her for a little while- not snuggling or anything. Enjoying this little moment of peace.
  • I wave back to Nezzy when she agrees to join us. I suppose being friendly with the Hardholder isn't a bad thing.

I purse my lips when Vee asks if I'm jealous... Of course I'm jealous. I can't do what Chiffon did for Vee... I'm not a guy. I sigh, "as fun as all that was, you were what made the whole thing worth while, hon. It just wouldn't be the same without you — I don't think I'd enjoy it without you." I pull her close and give her a peck on the forehead, "but you being happy is all I want, hon... If you need a man to get off, or you just want a man from time to time, then I want you to find a man you can trust, and enjoy yourself."

I pause a minute, feeling particularly self-conscious, and vulnerable, "Hon... Am I ... Y'know... Attractive? To you?"
  • Proper,

She lays with you, recovering. After a few minutes, and before you make any indication that you're ready for her to, you know, GTFO, she playfully pats your thigh. "We should do this again sometime, hot stuff." She rolls out of bed, and sort of falls onto the floor rather than getting up with grace like she'd probably planned.

"Fraaaak. My thighs are all wobbly, Proper. Damnit." She huffs a laugh and crawls over to fetch her clothes, and with a bit less dignity, she stands up, gets dressed, and starts to head out.

What do you do?
  • "Yes, we should." I tell her, feeling quite proud, actually. "You gonna be ok to walk?" I mean, I'm not gonna walk her back or anything, but I don't want her to fall over outside my door.

I stay in bed- my own legs are a bit wobbly and I'd like to keep the upper hand as long as possible.
  • Kiddo,

No hesitation. VB nods, "Yes, Momma! Absolutely, yes, Kiddo. Its weird, like I never planned this." She reaches down to touch your hand, then pulls it up and holds it in hers. "I have a confession, okay? I started off thinking the only way I could get Rinso, was with you. I mean, you are beautiful, okay? Like, I was super jealous of you beautiful. But there was no, you know, no spark. You were just my little sis."

She brings your hand up, puts it on her cheek, reaches out to touch yours, "But then there was the Rose Room, and I dunno, we just started to click. And then, by the time we hit Boomtown, I was really close with you, starting to let you in." She swallows, "Then Rinnie took off. And it was like, the whole dynamic changed. For once, I knew you needed me. And then, it was this flood of emotion. I let you in, really in. I was important to you. Not just loved, but part of something that I realized was really wonderful."

VB looks into your eyes, "You are really wonderful. And now, there's nobody who gets me excited like you. Nobody who I want to kiss, or be around, or share my bed with, more than you." She pulls your face down to hers, for a soft, gentle kiss. Still that close, she opens her eyes, "I love you, Kiddo. Chiffon, he was just, you know, a tool or something. A frakkin back-scratcher. I don't need him. If you want, it can be a one-time deal. I promise. I will never cheat on you. I will never leave you. Because I know you need me."

She pushes a bit of your hair back over an ear, "What do you want right now, Momma?"