[Junk XIII] Dinner and a Show (K 6-9, P 6-4)

2»

Comments

• Proper,

"Walk, yes. Strut, no." She straightens with some effort, then looks down at you, "Glad I'm leavin early. Haven't done the walk of shame in years. Good night, Proper." She makes a kissy face at you, playful, not lovey. Then she leaves.

What do you do?
  • I smile, a little misty eyed, and listen to everything she has to say. Right through to the end with no interruptions. I believe her... I mean, I knew all that was true in the back of my head... I just, I guess I needed to hear it again. Maybe it got jumbled or something... I dunno...

"I want you to be happy. That's what I want right now. If you want to see Chiffon, then I won't stop you... Hell, if you want me there when you see him, I'll even do that... But I'd rather we find someone we can trust enough to bring back to our bed — our bed. I don't wanna pay for some tool, hon. You're the most important person to me in the whole world — and if you want a man in your life, then I wanna know who he is, and trust him with you too. You'll always be the top of my list, hon. I just got a little paranoid... Baby-brain..."
  • I smile and laugh a bit- but don't return her kissy face.

After the door closes I lay back down, stretching my arms up, then resting my head in my hands. Frak- that was fun.
  • Kiddo,

VB nods, "Yeah, he was good, but that was a one-time expense. Holy frak that was pricey. And I'd never go there without you, so shut up on that, I'm not kidding."

She opens the door, you both head in, I assume you head for the shower? After you've stripped down, the water starts cascading down, VB, sans "the leg", hops in carefully to join you. With the water and the door closed, you're secluded. She kisses you a few times, relaxing stuff, lovey kisses. You're helping her stand, both of you gently washing each other's bodies. She takes special care around your tummy, even bending down to kiss baby.

Later, you're both lying in bed, drifting lazily off into sleep, she asks, "That man, in our bed... are you asking if I want Rinso back, Kiddo?" The tone is curious, but quiet. She's not trying to start a fight. But you know she's been sitting on this question for a while, probably since the conversation at the door.
  • Proper,

It's been a while since Toot left. The lights have dimmed, some auto setting after a certain time of day, you should probably figure out how to change that. The door opens. Tulle calls in quietly, "Is it safe to come in?"
  • I helped Vee get into the shower. I need to get someone to put a little hand-rail or something so she can hold that. Then I get lost in the haze of steam, water droplets, and loving kisses from my honeybee. Then later, when we're lying in bed, I'm nice and relaxed. I roll over when she asks if I'm talking about Rinso...

"I know you still love him, Vee... I'm not jealous of him, and I know how much I mean to you. I would never forgive him if he hurt you, or our girl, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little in love with him too... I'm curious. If he really wants to be with us, like Stitch said, then I would rather it be him than some new guy we meet at a bar..." I sigh, "it doesn't have to be Rinso. It doesn't have to be anybody... But if we're going to invite men to our bed, then I'd want it to be someone who means something to both of us."
  • "Yes. Come in." I was nearly asleep, but glad her voice woke me. "If we hadn't just finished I'd have suggested you come in before." It's an act- of course that's a thing I'd say. I slide over, hoping she'll join me.

OOC: Proper's special move:
    *How can I make Toot mine?
    *Will my crew accept Toot?
    *Who will try to take Toot from me once she is mine?
  • edited December 2013
    Kiddo,

After a beat, VB answers quietly, "We can talk to him, see if he's grown up or whatever." She swallows, "There's... there's a little bit of me that, uh, loves him, too. The big idiot." She snuggles closer, "Tonight, though, it's just me and you here. And that's all I want."

--END SCENE--

Proper,

She hesitates after a couple steps into the room, sees you scoot over. She walks over to her own bed, sheds her clothes, then pads over to climb in with you. "She looked enthusiastic."
  • I put my arm over her and pull her closer. What the frak am I doing? The business man in me is screaming, but I'm so mellowed out I don't listen.

I chuckle. Enthusiastic is one way to put it. "She was trying to get me off first." I explain. Lots of girls try that the first time with me- they're used to men barely getting into them and climaxing. I can't seem to wipe the smug grin off my face.

"How was what's his face?" I ask, knowing perfectly well the man's name is Phillip. I want her to tell me she'd rather sleep with me, but that's silly. Right?
  • Proper,

"Philips? He's fine, still blowing his jingle to court me, you know, the usual." She nestles into your chest, your body warmer than hers for a moment. She speaks the command word to turn off the lights, seeming tired.

"I thought maybe you were mad at me today," she says in the dark.
  • "I... no, not you." I pull her close. "Was mad at myself. I don't know how... I've never..." Emotions beat at my brain like water to a dam. Maybe I should tell her. But what if she's just another girl who'll frak me for jingle until she's done with me, and then leave? I kiss the top of her head, wishing we could stay here, in this night... no, not forever. Forever is for dreamers and lovers with their heads in the clouds. For a while, though.
  • Proper,

Tulle relaxes, makes a little sound of pleasure when you kiss her forehead. "It's okay, Proper," she says quietly. "I'm just glad you aren't mad at me. It would make living with you really, you know, difficult."

After a moment, she puts a hand on your chest, scratching lightly, "And, I'd have to, you know, sleep alone, too. That would suck." She laughs a little laugh.
  • Of course. The hope I didn't know I was holding deflates. I can't blame her- I always look out for myself first. That's why I've never pursued any hints of feelings I had towards anyone. Feelings make you care about someone else more than yourself- you put them before you.

I chuckle a weak little laugh at her 'joke'. All frakking day, I wanted her in my arms. Now that she's here, it's still not enough. I wonder if this ship has a shrink who can pull that drek out of my head by the roots.
  • Proper,

Tulle lays there for a bit, then says sleepily, "Chiffer got a two for one. Wait, you set that up, right?" She kisses your chest softly, "One of those two kids runs this place?"
  • "Yeah, the one with both legs is a council member." She's sharp, too. And pregnant, but I am not talking about babies with Tulle. I run my fingers through her hair a bit.
  • "I like it here, Proper," she says quietly as you stroke her hair. She's now warm against your side. And quickly falling to sleep.
  • Of course she does. She has good work, clothes to wear and food to eat. Even a bed to sleep in she doesn't share with four other girls.

I want to tell her that I like her here, but I can't bring myself to do it. I murmur understanding and close my eyes.
  • --END SCENE--