[Junk XIII] Back Around Boomtown (K 3-1, S 3-1)

2»

Comments

• Oh. Fuck. No, I'm not going in there.

I sigh and kick a piece of garbage as hard as I can. I guess I'll go to Loot's.
  • edited October 2013
    Stitch,

You head into Loots then. Caesar is behind the bar, he looks as tired as you feel. In the corner booth is Starburst, who is canoodling with Kodak. Motel6 is nursing a beer at their table, mostly because he knows them, probably. There's a table full of Libs, including Jonamac, Pound Sweet, Twenty and Honeycrisp. They've got a bunch of mugs in front of them, most empty. They're playing some game with a rubber ball trying to bounce it into empties and drinking. So its moments of quiet and concentration followed by riotous laughter and drinking. By the door is Duracell, nursing a small drink while she chats with Diesel and Lays the butcher. Barinet is sitting at the bar, chatting with a couple strangers.

BTW, this is Duracell:
    Duracell

What do you do?
  • I grab a coffee and a beer from the bar and take it to an empty table if I can find one. I want to talk to Motel6, but later. Right now I just want to be alone.
  • edited October 2013
    Frak... I can still remember the first time Ma' and Dad told me about sex... Ma joked, "remember! Pulling out doesn't work!" right before she tousled my hair, and winked knowingly. I guess I've just been playing it dumb... I mean he could be sterile. I've been making him pull out when he's out of condoms; but he's just so frakking good at hitting that spot, sometimes a girl can't help herself!

... What? Anyway, Vee's usually passed out long before Rinny and I are done; but I did mention to her that I hit Rinny pretty hard last time for slipping up. That'd be the third time I've hit him for slipping up actually... I look down at my tummy and inspect it a bit nervously. Now would be a bad time to be pregnant... I should probably get some condoms myself.

At least until I can find Ma' and Dad, yeah? I can just picture a reunion with them if I'm frakkin' preggers... Gods... Ma' would freak — probably.

I smile over at Vee, "thanks sweetie. I guess I just have some shit I need to do first, yeah? I mean... I just don't feel like a grown up yet, yeah?"
  • edited October 2013
    Stitch,

You are gently shaken awake. At some point, you lost the fight against sleep. For some reason, you didn't have nightmares. You must've only been out for a little bit. It's Caesar, "Stitch, hey, c'mon. It's crazy late. Let's head back, sleep on a real bed, okay?"
  • Kiddo,

VB yawns, which is pretty adorable since she always curls her tongue and opens her mouth wide like some kitten from a magazine like Fox used to read. She smacks her lips, and grins, "I'm gonna snuggle and get some sleep now, Kids. I'm going out on a long run tomorrow at the ass crack o' dawn." She lays her head down on the pillow, saving you from having to dislodge her later. With her eyes closed, she says sleepily, "I love you... little momma." She snickers, then rolls over, taking most of the covers.
  • Little momma? I shudder at the thought.

I kiss Vee one more time, and whisper, "I love you too, beautiful."

I don't get why everyone thinks I'd make a good Ma'... I mean, I turned out a lot like my own, and look where she is now... I suppose I think about that for a while, until I find my hand on my tummy, and snap out of it.

Then I roll over, and let myself fall asleep.
  • --END SCENE--