[DVFP] Shine on, You Crazy (M 3.1 and 3.3, S 3.2)

2»

Comments

• edited January 2017
    "You've already asked me to come back, when it's safe, when I'm ready." I lean forward, resting my forehead against hers. My body is thrumming from the closeness, I raise my hand and run the back of my palm against her cheek.

"I'm not saying I will, I could fail, I could die, she could get tired and pull me out - I could fall for someone else... but farathoom, this is what I do know. I know that for the first time in my life, I want someone and it has nothing to do with her. I need to leave, I know that, and I am, as soon as Reese and Beckett round that corner, but please," I feel walls breaking inside me I didn't even know I had. My voice becoming strained and needy. "If you don't want me, tell me... and if you do have feelings, for me, please can you just... touch me?"
    Sierra,
    The touch of your hand to her cheek pulls the tiniest of whimpers from Fleece, and you imagine the last bit of her resistance crumble. She looks into your eyes and her mouth opens for a moment as if she'd speak, like she's going to say 'I don't want you.' You feel the fear of that grip your heart.

Instead her hand comes up to your cheek, touching gently with the pads of her fingertips. "Ooma, you know I care for you deeply. Surely, you know this." She leans in, turning her head as she slides closer, gently touching her lips to yours.
    In the vague outside of the two of you, you hear the quiet movement of someone near. Beckett and Reese have come outside, Sierra. Right at this moment. What do you do?
  • I turn my hand against her cheek and put my palm against her face, sliding my hand to the back of her head as she comes near. Her hair is soft against my fingertips and the moment she touches her lips to mine, I moan into her mouth.

I ignore them for the moment and push harder into the kiss, my body fitting itself against hers. "Ooma..." I sigh against her inbetween kisses.
  • edited January 2017
    Sierra,
    Fleece closes her eyes and surrenders to the kiss. You feel her presence, Sierra, how intensely she kisses you, hands on the back of your neck and touching your side, her tongue slips into your mouth seeking your own. When you break to sigh, she nips at your lips, gently commanding more.
    After a few moments of this, you hear the scuff of feet on the stony floor, and whoever was there, they head back inside.

Eventually the kissing ends, as all good things must come to an end. Fleece doesn't escalate things and while she's reluctant to give up this moment you've shared, she knows that you do need to go, while she still has the strength to let you go.
    "Thank you, ooma." Fleece whispers softly, so close that her lips brush your earlobe as she speaks, "Thank you for this. I would never have asked it. I felt selfish for wanting it. I will miss you, and think of you often." She kisses your cheek, and gently pushes herself away from you.
    You find Reese and Beckett near the entrance to Diamond, waiting patiently. Beckett has a quirkly little smile, while Reese looks, for lack of a better description, impressed.

Fleece keeps hold of your hand as you walk up the Main Shaft to the outside. The sun is setting when you finally let go and duck down into the back seat of Hackmobile. What are the last words you say to Fleece before Beckett drives you off?
  • I open myself to Fleece and when she asks for more I surrender to her. Fleece kisses like I thought she would, with certainty, grace, and a quiet power. It has me light headed by the time she moves away from me.

I look into her eyes and I know it's time to go. Winking at Reese, enjoying the warmth of Fleece's hand in mine, I walk out into the fading sun. The Hackmobile is a shiny ride, I hadn't appreciated it much the first time I was in it. But, after a few months in the DVFP, I know a real ride when I see it. I stroke it's frame like an old friend before hoping up and into the back seat.

Out in the open like this, where the satellites see everything, I am hesitant to reach for her again - instead I take her hand and kiss her palm. "I meant what I said before, I couldn't have done this without you, Ooma. And I'll keep my promise, when I can, if I can, I'll come back."

I kiss her palm again and let go.
  • edited January 2017

As I lay there, just enjoying her presence next to me. "Marigold, where were you before you came here?"
    Motley,
    Marigold raises her head to look at you, her hand tracing patterns on your chest, pausing over scars to skip around them. "I was an Amazon like my ma. Foster came at me, and so I left. None of the other gangs wanted a mouthy Zon riding with 'em, so when Esco came to Depot recruitin', I went with him. I don't mind the work, an it's easy jingle. Just kinda boring."

She sits up, "Esco asked me to stick around till he's got some new girls. Do you mind staying the night? Oh, I traded for a helmet by the way, check this out!"

Marigold-03

There's a knock at Marigold's door. You hear Tesla say, "Hey Mot, need to chat with ya." What do you do?

Sierra, please go here.
  • edited January 2017

I smile at the helmet she shows, "That is nice. I am sure it will come in handy on the road. And yeah I guess we can stay the night. I don't know of anything we gotta do right now."

Then a knock at the door rings out and Tesla calls out, "Hold on a minute." Really, i think to myself, of all the times, right now?! I give Marigold a kiss, "I better figure out what the hell they need. I'll be back as soon as I can...if you're not busy." I roll out of bed and begin dressing and leaving Marigolds room. "This had better be a real fugging need. What the chum is wrong, Tesla?"

Motley,
    Tesla steps back when you come out, his hands up, "Mot, sorry to bother." He looks away from the room, though most would peer in for a gander at Marigold. "I was thinking after a few drinks about something June Weaver said back at Depot. She said with Ziggy down that someone else would step in to run the territory. Fat Man won't let this place rest."

I stare at Tesla for a moment, me taking over Ziggy's old territory. Hmmm, that could be interesting. After the past few days, I don't know if I would want more of the same. It could give the crue a little more safety, yeah by painting a huge target on our backs for everyone to bring us down. "Thanks for the info Tesla, I don't know if we want to be under Fat Man's thumb, but I'll think about it."
    There was also the fact that Last and her Amazon's were gonna make a move on the Fat Man I think, and that would make things all kinds of awkward, but Telsa didn't necessarily need to know that. "I would like to enjoy a night off, do not bother me unless it can't wait till the 'morn. Got it."

(If nothing else)
    I shut the door and return to bed with Marigold, "So how much more time you have this room for?"
    Motley,
    Marigold pulls back the covers, and smiles brilliantly. "Oh, I'm closed for business tonight, Motley. This room's mine tonight." This time, though, she keeps the helmet on.

End Scene