[Junk XIII] Gathering the Posse (K 1-3)

13»

Comments

• The last time VB fired a gun was in an attempt to save my sorry ass from this big frakker called Mr. Mallow. We had a disagreement about who should be dying over a junkship scavenge, and Mallow managed to get a hold of me, and knock out Auntie Ruth... Vee managed to get a gun, but she'd never really fired a pistol with any kick before. She shot at Mallow, having seen me and Ruthie do it so many times, broke her wrist, and shot me...

I wasn't mad or nothing — I mean don't get me wrong, it hurt like a bitch — cause I spent a week high out of my mind for that. Vee tried to save my life, and I'm grateful for that — but she's been nervous whenever I've handed her a gun ever since...

I purse my lips as soon as I hear Svenja being more vocal than I'm used to... Great. Now I'm not going to be able to get that out of my head. The pursed lips slip into a frown when I spot Vee's tears — this was a really bad frakking idea.

"I think so," I whisper back, shaking my head, "but that's not what he told me..." Frakking hells, why the frak do people have to make this shit so complicated? I pull Vee into a hug, "come here, sweetie... I didn't know you cared so much about him."
  • VB lets you pull her in. She doesn't break down crying, it really was just a fissure, a moment, those tears are all that comes out. But she craves that hug, the warmth. The fact that it muffles what most assuredly is Rinso, ahem, finishing off, that's welcome, too.

After they calm down a bit, you actually hear Svenja call out, "Woo! Big boy, you are a damn machine. Give me... whew, give me a minute, kay?"

Rinso replies with a chuckle, "Alright, Venger. I'll let you rest. Funny, you had much more stamina during our run this morning."

Svenja laughs, you can hear her bare feet padding along the floor, then she's pouring herself a drink, "Yeah, well, you didn't get sucker punched by that fucking scav, did you?"

VB's caught, right now. Part of her wants to listen in, but more of her wants to leave the stairwell before you're discovered.

What do you do?
  • I don't give a shit anymore. If Rinso wants to frak Svenja, then so frakking be it — but I'm not pussyfooting around this. I'm walking in there to get Vee's gun — nothing cures a little heartache like squeezing off a few rounds.

"Go on downstairs, sweetie. Time for a little spiritual healing, yeah?"
  • edited September 2013
    VB hesitates for a minute, but nods, and scampers downstairs.

Then, you head inside. The sound of you opening the door causes Svenja to turn slightly. Of course, you still get a nice view of her trim, naked ass. And the wicked Death From Above tattoo on her right shoulder blade.

Rinso was lying naked on his back, on your parents' bed. He looks up, a dopey smiley on his face. Then he sees you, and the smile evaporates, he starts trying to find his clothes and, well, avoid eye contact.

"Hey Kiddo," Svenja says , then takes another drink of her cup of water.

VB's gun is in her bag, which is in the corner across the room.
  • edited September 2013
    I don't waste any time once I open the door. I waltz over to the back room, swing the door open, and poke my head in. After everything Rinso said today, and knowing how I feel about even me using my parent's room, this is just not cool... Rinso frakked up.

I frown gravely, and shake my head before throwing my thumb back over my shoulder. Then in as calm a voice as I can muster, I whisper, "not on that bed." I'm glaring at Svenja, because I can't even bring myself to look at Rinso. "Never on that bed. Out of the room."
  • Rinso's off the bed before you get the door completely open. He knows better than to make excuses. Or anything like that, he just covers his dick with the few clothes he found.

Svenja says over your shoulder, "Rinso wouldn't let me fuck him on your bed, so I drug him over there. Didn't know it was off limits. Who's bed is that, Kiddo?"</font?

She hasn't covered herself by the way. Is she attractive to you?
  • He'd better be grabbing his shit and running for the frakking door if he knows what's good for him! I'm keeping as straight a face as I can, trying not to blow up at them. Don't blow up at them... You promised you'd be patient...

"My parents'," I point impatiently out the door to get Rinso out faster, and turn back to Svenja, "who have been missing for the past three junkfalls. Ask Rinso how many of my numerous partners I've brought up into that room — my parents' room." I turn back to Rinso, "tell her, Rinny. Say it with me — NONE."

I know you asked whether Svenja was attractive, but I'm not exactly thinking about that right now, yeah? ... Ask me again when I'm not kicking her frakking boyfriend out of my parent's room. For now, just assume she is — 'cause I'm really into people who know what they want, and Svenja certainly seems to know what she wants from her partner... Of course, not being a bitch is a huge turn on too.

I turn back to Svenja, breathing a little heavier through my nose, "I don't care what you folks do in your spare time — and for future reference, I would prefer you get your own damn room, but I can live with you frakking on my bed, so long as I'm not using it for something else at the time."
  • Rinso is doing the hopping-to-move-forward-while-also-stepping-into-his-shorts thing, and not answering you. He's heading out, just in shorts, his pack in his hand.

He left his gun on the floor.

Not too far from a used condom. No wait, two of them.

Svenja heads over to pick up her clothes. She doesn't have a sexy walk or anything, but she moves like a predator. "I'll get a room with the money from the guns." She looks at you, right in the eyes, "Kiddo. Do we have a problem?"
  • Where the frak did they find condoms? Holy frak! Of course I'll have to clean them up... Damn it.

"I don't care if you guys frak, or have thousands of little babies together. Just don't do it in my parents' room, yeah? Vee heard you guys going at it though... She didn't like you much before, and she took it frakking hard, yeah? Worry more about her."

I was looking at Svenja there, but that was just as much meant for Rinso.
  • edited September 2013
    Svenja is a little surprised, not shocked, but still, she didn't know for sure about VB. Her cocky little smile fades and she nods.

Rinso, who was almost out the door, he stops, hand at the doorknob. Turns to look over his shoulder at you, peering to see if this is some kind of joke. But, it isn't, and he sees that. And it's obvious, he didn't know about VB. He swallows, then, "I'm... I'm sorry Kiddo. I frakked up. Svenja didn't know anything about this place, and it's all on me, alright?"
  • "You're frakking right you did!" I quip, shooting him an annoyed look, "That's twice today Rinny," I shut my parents' bedroom door and stomp over to Vee's bed, where she left her bag with the pistol in it, "for frak's sake."

I'm not even waiting for them. I grab Vee's bag, and storm out, grumbling, "Stay away from Vee tonight," to them both as I slam the shack's door behind me. Frak this shit.