[FURY] Out of the Red (Gates 2.1,Valentine 2.2, Vignette 2.1)

2»

Comments

I throw my arms up in disgust. I’ve tried scary, I’ve tried sweet. I am considering making him a puppet and walking him out, but ultimately, if he fights it–and I think he will–it would kill him, which defeats the point of rescuing him. As I debate, I hear a noise behind me and turn. Valentine!

“Can you talk sense into this flood-soaked, bloody splashing pile of red-rot?” I ask. “Please?” I add in a sweet voice. “His safety is very important to me,” I say, turning back to give him what I am sure is a reassuring smile.
  • photo Valentine_zpssjfm5cvh.jpg

My hand goes to Vignette's shoulder, gently, one finger at a time starting with the pinky. It is meant to reassure her. I'm aping her spider, in a way.

My voice is gentle, and in my ears I hear the echo of a musical patter. The sleeve of music machine discs is a presence. "Sir? All of the Harbor's workers and the guests are leaving this boat for a dry path before this horrid storm arrives. You mustn't swim! There is safety in numbers. Will you walk safe and join the others?" I am very well aware of the red seeping in through the window, and this man's knife. My smile is a gentle number three.
  • edited June 2015

Valentine,

Seems like you're trying to Manipulate him. Let's see how that goes.
  • edited June 2015
    [OOC: Manipulate. Roll+hot. Marking XP.]

(Rolled: 2d6+2. Rolls: 5, 4. Total: 11)
  • edited June 2015

Valentine and Vignette,

"Just... just keep that witch away from me, Valentine." He mutters, looking at you, Valentine. "Let's go, yeah?"

You head out to the deck and with the rest of Gates flock and the HM crew, HM as well of course, you head for shore over the "bridge".

--END SCENE--